Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A House Divided

"While the parents shag downstairs, the daughter plays bondage upstairs."

2
0 Comments 0
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Sam handed Rebecca a glass of wine and smiled; his handsome face had a dreamy expression as he watched his wife drink. He could see she was tired but he was horny. Rebecca was always working late so he rarely got any time with her. He waited until she finished her glass and went in for a kiss, Rebecca pulled away however “not tonight honey, I’m too tired,” she told him firmly.

“Come on, just a quickie? I don’t get you to myself much these days,” he replied.

“…Fine, but no kissing.” He grinned and began undoing his wife’s jeans. He nuzzled her stomach as he pulled them off completely. He mounted Becca and reached to remove her panties when the living room door swung open.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” Their nineteen-year-old daughter, Kelly, demanded. Rebecca had given birth to her at the age of fourteen but she didn’t regret it. She looked on the face of her glaring, Goth daughter and felt a twinge of pride. Kelly shuddered and slammed the door behind her; storming upstairs in complete disgust. Sam shrugged, wiping a strand of his shoulder-length blond hair from his face and finally removed Rebecca’s panties.
He gently pushed his throbbing manhood into Rebecca’s vagina and began to thrust into her gently. He held her tightly and brushed her neck with his lips lovingly. Rebecca held her husband tightly and moaned quietly. “Do you like that Becca?” Sam asked, starting to pound her harder.

“Yes!” She replied, squeezing his shoulders tightly. She muffled her loud cries of pleasure by biting into her husband’s shoulder. Whimpering and murmuring words of encouragement. “I love you so much, Gwen.”

“What?” Sam stopped suddenly, staring at Becca incredulously “what did you call me?”

“Sam, I said Sam.” He stared at her for another few seconds before he shrugged and pounded his wife with a new vigour. He pushed his large dick as far as he could into Becca’s, now incredibly wet, sex. He fucked her hard and fast and she could feel her third orgasm of the night erupting from within her. She cuddled Sam tightly as they came simultaneously. She felt his hot juices shooting up inside her and kissed his lips lightly.

She looked into Sam’s eyes and, deep down, wished she were looking into Gwen’s instead. She loved Sam, but Gwen was so beautiful. Rebecca loved Sam…but not as much as she loved Gwen…. This was killing her.

*****

“It’s gross! My parents are shagging on you couch!” Kelly complained down the phone, sitting on her bed with the door firmly locked. She couldn’t hear what was going on downstairs but she could only imagine the horrors their parents were conducting. She rifled through her handbag and took out her dark lipstick, reapplying colour her faded lips.  “I don’t know…my parents might come up any minute.” She listened to the voice on the other line and grinned: Faith was so naughty! Kelly nibbled her lip nervously then nodded her head “fine come over…I’ll open the window.” She hung up the phone and rushed to her closet.

ASweetMaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ASweetMaya

Faith always wanted to see her naked and would punish her severely if she wasn’t. Kelly stripped off and sat on the bed, waiting for Faith patiently. Kelly could barely believe that Faith was only sixteen. She was the younger sister of Kelly’s best friend; she was gorgeous and extremely kinky.

Faith stood in front of Kelly; her long red hair tied in a bun and she was wearing a leather one piece with chain clasps. She held a whip in one hand and rope in the other. She had a bag slung over her shoulder, no doubt full of kinky toys, and without a word; Faith grabbed hold of Kelly fiercely. She roughly tied her hands behind her back and bent her over the bed “have you been a bad girl?” She demanded.

“Yes, Faith!” Kelly mumbled.

“No! I am your Mistress and you shall address me as such! “Faith smacked her slaves bum with her whip several times, enjoying Kelly’s whimpers of pain. Faith smiled and ran the whip across her bum, tantalising her older slave. “Let’s try again; you’re going to do whatever I tell you, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good…” Faith opened her bag and took out a collar from her bag. It was made from red leather and even had a small disk with Kelly’s name on it. She fastened it around her neck and attached her thin, metal lead. Faith tugged on it forcefully and pulled Kelly off the bed. “On all fours now! You’re going to be my toilet.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Faith forced Kelly’s head in between her legs and began urinate on her slave. “Drink it!” Kelly attempted a reply however; her mouth became too full for use. She gulped down the urine and almost threw up.

“Are you drinking it?”

“Yes,” Kelly managed as she swallowed another mouthful. She gagged and heaved, trying as hard as she could to keep the vomit inside.

“Finished? I want you to lick your lips and drink every drop like a good toilet!” Faith caught the last of her mistress’s urine from her chin and let it slide down her throat: she had tasted worst. Faith sat on the bed and widened her legs. She tugged on Kelly’s leash “I want you to eat my pussy!” She nodded and shuffled forward; she pressed her face into Faith’s wet sex and licked at the lips lightly. She ran the outline of Faith’s hole with her tongue and flicked at her clit seductively.
She kissed the soft, luscious flesh and let her tongue slide from Faith’s vagina to her anus. She began to let out soft groans and her juices spilt freely into Kelly’s mouth. Faith gasped as Kelly pressed her tongue lightly into her vaginal hole and sucked on it intensely. Faith let out a soft sigh as she came; another flow of her juices gushed into Kelly’s mouth. Faith beamed at her slave and stroked her hair lovingly “good girl,” she said, "you're a very good girl."


Published 
Written by PristineP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors