Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Job To Remember

"Cleaning the office....and the contractor."

14
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
4.3k words 4.3k words
I am an independent contractor , which means I work for myself and I have to travel a lot. This is a story about a job I was on and what happened there.

I was working the night shift as the plants quality assurance engineer. I had an office from which I worked out of and whenever I was needed I would be called on the radio and would go into the plant to see what they needed. Being on nights I was the only one in the office part of the plant from 6pm to 6am. Except between 6pm and 10pm the cleaning people would be there cleaning the offices. I counted three of them, all women, ranging in age from mid twenties to mid forties.

I had been on the job for 3 nights noticing all three, smiling and saying hello as we passed in the hall but nothing more than that. The women all worked independently and you only saw them together on rare occasions. One of the women, her name I found out was Susan, is a small woman only 4’ 10” tall and she couldn’t weigh more than 95 pounds soaking wet. She was well proportioned for her size too. Nice tits maybe a 34 or 36 and a killer ass. She had to be about 37 or 38 years old but never lost anything in her looks. She had shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes, and a smile that would knock you off your feet.

After the 3 rd night of saying just “hello” to each other she started saying “hello Michael” to me. I wear work uniforms with my name on them. So I stopped her that night in the hall as she was on her way to the storeroom where all the supplies were and told her it was unfair for her to know my name when I didn’t know hers. And that is how I leaned her name and we started talking instead of just saying hello. As the night progressed our little chats got longer and even some flirting went on. When 10 o’clock rolled around she said she was leaving for the night. When she told me this she reached out and touched my arm, smiled at me, and the look in her eyes was unmistakable. She was looking forward to seeing me the next night. She turned and walked down the hall toward the elevator where the other two women were waiting for her and said “see you tomorrow.”

WOW, now I couldn’t wait for the next night. I usually look forward to work because I love my job but this only made it better. The next night I came into work she was there and she looked even better than the night before. She had tight jeans on and a she was wearing a jacket. The hallway still had some stragglers in it on their way home for the day. As she passed me she opened the jacket and I saw she had on a T shirt that looked to be 2 sizes too small. You could see the fabric of her lacy bra making an imprint on the T shirt. She closed the jacket when she passed me and said “hello” to me. Now I really wanted everyone to get out of the offices and for her to come back with her cleaning supplies.

It was about 10 minutes later that everyone was gone and Susan came walking down the hall and appeared at the door to the office I was using. She looked great. She had her jacket opened and I could not see the lacy fabric of her bra anymore, what I did see were perky little nipples poking at the fabric of her T shirt. She had taken her bra off. She looked in the office and saw that I was alone.

She then smiled at me and said “Sir, would you like me to tidy up in here?” I smiled back and said “Sure, I might have a thing or two for you to do.”

Susan stepped into the office and closed the door. The door was a solid door with a small window about 6 inches square above the handle. Susan took her jacket off and hung it up on the hook. When Susan took off her jacket I got a nice view of her full tits and her hardened nipples poking at the T shirt she was wearing. I could feel my cock starting to get hard and as it did Susan could see the outline it was forming in my work jeans. She was staring at my crotch as she walked toward me. She got very close to me, so close that her nipples were brushing against my work shirt.

Susan slowly raised her head and looked up at me and said “Where would you like me to start, sir.”

I just smiled, knowing this was going to be a fun night for me. I directed her to push the chair back away from the desk. Susan then walked over to the chair and bent over, putting both hands on the seat and looking over her shoulder at me she asked “Like this?” She was bent over at the waist, her legs straight and her ass sticking up in the air, her tits were hanging down and I could tell from this position her tits were firm. She slowly pushed the chair away from the desk by leaning forward, all the while looking at me from over her shoulder.

I said “That’s far enough.”

Susan straightened up and turned around to face me again and asked “Did I do good sir?”

I said “Yes Susan that was very good. So good in fact you should be rewarded. You may sit down in that chair.”

Susan slowly lowered herself onto the chair. She sat there looking up at me with her hands on her lap, her back straight making her tits push out against the T shirt she was wearing. I moved to in front of her. She was so small that her face was level with my crotch. She continued looking up at me but I could see in her eyes she wanted to look down to my crotch. I reached out with one hand and caressed her hair, running my hand from the top of her head down the back of her head to the ends of her hair at her shoulder line.

“You have very soft hair Susan.” I said.

She looked at me and smiled and said “Thank you sir.”

I reached for the neck line of the T shirt she was wearing and slid my fingers under it and onto her back. Susan shivered a little at the touch of my hand on her bare skin. I looked down the front of her T shirt and could see her tight nipples straining to be freed from the confines of the T shirt. I slid my hand up under her hairline letting the hair fall between my fingers. When my hand reached the very back of her head I made a fist with my hand. With a handful of hair I pulled her head back. Susan gasped at the sensation and when she did her mouth involuntarily opened for me. I bent forward and placed my mouth on hers. My tongue probed her mouth as I pulled her hair, all the time her hands stayed on her lap. I broke off the kiss and pulled her head forward so she could now look at the bulge in my pants. Susan licked her lips.

I asked her “Susan, do you like what you see?”

“Yes sir, umm very much sir.”

I smiled and told her “Take your T shirt off, I want to see what you have brought for me to play with.”

She moved her hands to the hem of her T shirt and slowly started to raise the T shirt over her head. Her tits were so tight against the T shirt that when she pulled it over them they bounced out. She pulled the T shirt over her head, placed it on the floor, and put her hands back on her lap all the while her eyes never left my crotch. I looked at her tits and they were magnificent. Nicely rounded and firm. Her nipples, still very stiff were perfect, they were round, about a half inch in diameter and stuck out from her light brown areola about half an inch also. I reached down with both hands, taking a nipple in each hand and pinched the nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Just as she had done when I pulled her hair Susan let out a gasp and her mouth opened. Her mouth opened into a perfect O shape and my cock turned rock hard at the sight of her opened mouth and her looking at my crotch.

I asked her“Susan, does that feel good?”

She said in almost a whisper “Yes sir, it feels very good, please don’t stop.” I told her I would not stop just yet but if she wanted me to continue she would have to pull out my cock. As I rolled her nipples between my fingers, pulling and pinching on them Susan reached up with her hands to unbuckle my belt.

I said “Susan, look me in the eyes and keep your eyes on my eyes. You are not to look down at all until I say so, is that understood?”

Susan looks up into my eyes and said “Yes sir.”

She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned the button of my pants and slowly unzipped my zipper without taking her eyes off mine.

“Now pull my pants down Susan.”

“Yes sir” she said. Susan took hold of the waist of my pants and pulled them down to below my knees. My now very hard cock was forming a tent out of my boxers that I was wearing. I pinched her tits a little harder and she let out another small gasp.

“Good girl Susan now you may pull my boxers down” I said. Susan took the hem of my boxers and slowly slid them down my hips. As the elastic waist band slid over my cock it pulled my cock down and when it came free my cock bounced up and slapped Susan under the chin and across her cheek. When this happened Susan took her eyes off my eyes for a split second to take a peek at my cock.

My cock is 8” long and a full 2” in girth. “Look at me Susan” I said with a little force. She immediately looked me back in the eyes. “Susan I told you not to look didn’t I?”

“Yes sir” she says. I stopped pinching and twisting her nipples. Susan lets out a little whimper and frowns at me.

“But sir I have been good until now and I just wanted to see your cock.”

I looked down at her and said “Well yes you have but still you didn’t do as I told you to.”

Susan’s frown deepens. I looked over to my desk and on the desk was a pile of black binder clips, the small ¾” ones for holding papers together. I picked up two of them.

“Susan, lift up your tits to me” I ordered.

Susan cupped a hand under each tit and lifted them up to me. I took my hand and slapped down onto first one tit then the other. Susan gasped and when she did she opened her mouth again in that perfect O shape. My cock which had been resting on the side of her face came off her face and stood stiff just inches away from her open mouth. I could have very easily slid my cock into her mouth at this point but I did not. I wanted to savor the moment. Susan was still looking me in the eye and had not seen all of my cock yet just a quick glance. Susan was still holding her tits up to me and I could see light red marks on them from where I slapped then. The red was in perfect contrast to the light brown of her areola. I took the binder clips and clipped one to each of her nipples. This resulted in Susan inhaling sharply and shivering.

“Susan, let your tits fall and put your hands on your lap again” I said “How does that feel?”

Susan still shivering with the sensation of the binder clips clamped onto her nipples said “It feels wonderful sir may I keep them?”

“Yes you may for now” I said. “Susan would you like to see my cock now?” I asked.

Susan still looking at me says “Yes sir.

SinFulQueen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SinFulQueen

May I?”

I put a hand onto the top of her head and pulled her head down even with my cock. Susan’s eyes opened wide upon seeing my full stiff cock and a smile came across her lips.

“What would you like to do to that cock Susan?”

“Oh sir I would love to suck on it if I may” she said.

My response was to pull her mouth closer to my cock, she opened her mouth and I slid just the head of my cock into her mouth. Her lips closed around the head of my cock. The warmth of her mouth and the softness of her lips on my cock head felt sensational. Susan started to run her tongue around the head and over the top pausing slightly as her tongue slid to the opening at the end of my cock. I wanted to feel those lips and that tongue on the shaft of my cock, the urge was to shove my cock as deep and as fast as I could into her mouth. But again I didn’t, I wanted to savor this feeling.

“Do you want more of my cock in your mouth Susan?” I asked.

Her reply was to slowly nod her head yes and hum mmmmhummmm. I started to move my hips in toward her sucking mouth and pull her head toward my cock. Then I would reverse the action and pull her mouth away from my cock as I moved my hips back. I was going slow at first. When I felt her warm moist mouth slide down over the shaft of my cock the sensation was incredible. The warmth of her mouth on my cock felt so good. After a few strokes of pulling and pushing her head and moving my hips I developed a nice smooth rhythm. She licked my cock with each stroke into her mouth and sucked my cock on each stroke coming out.

“Susan take your hands and pull on the binder clips on your nipples” I ordered.

Susan immediately moaned and grabbed at the binders to pull on them. When she moaned it sent shock waves through my cock.

“That’s it little girl suck that cock” another moan. “MMMM make love to that cock with your mouth little girl. Fuck that cock with your mouth slut.”

As soon as I called her a slut she sucked my cock so deep into her mouth that I was amazed. First I had never had anyone take me that deep before and it amazed me that this little girl could take that amount of cock into her mouth. When she sucked my cock that deep I could feel my cock slide over her tongue and actually pass into her throat. The sensation was unbelievable. She did not continue to suck me that deep again, just that once and then she went back to me controlling the rhythm. As I was fucking her mouth I would talk to her in a soft but demanding voice.

“Fuck that cock baby fuck it with your mouth” “Are you my little cock sucker?” to this she would moan out a yes. “You love sucking my cock don’t you?” another moan.

Susan was frantically pulling on the clips that were clamped on her nipples. I noticed she was squirming her ass into the chair as she sucked my cock and pulled on her nipples.

“I’ll bet that little cunt of yours would like a good fucking Susan” and as soon as I said the word cunt she again sucked my cock deep into her mouth.

Not quite as deep as the slut comment but deep enough to send thrills through my cock.

“You want my big cock in your cunt don’t you little slut” that did it.

Susan sucked my cock deeper than she did before and let out a deep moan. I felt what I wanted to feel and that was the tightness of her throat going over the head of my cock and the warmth of her mouth all around the shaft of my cock. I held her there for a second, my cock in her throat and I could feel her swallowing on the head of my cock. The sensation was the best I had ever felt through my cock. I let her back off and continue to suck.

“You’re a good cocksucker Susan. I wonder if your cunt is as good as your mouth.”

A moan followed by a deep suck. Susan by this time was pulling hard on the clips clamped on her tits and she pulled one off. I pulled her head off my cock and she looked at me with a mixture of horror, lust, and confusion.

“That’s not good Susan did I tell you that you could take that off?”

“N-no sir, it was an accident. Please let me suck your cock some more. I want to taste you please” she whined.

“No” I said. “Now stand up” I ordered.

Susan slowly stood up, hands by her sides, back straight, nipples and tits sticking straight out at me. Susan still had one of the clips in her hand and I reached out and pulled the other off. A gasp came out of Susan’s mouth as the clip was pulled from her nipple.

“Take your pants down” I ordered.

Susan kept her eyes on me as she undid her jeans and pulled them off. Susan stood there completely naked wondering what was going to happen next and how she was going to make me happy again. She was beautiful; her firm tits had no hint of sag to them and still showed the small red marks from the slap she got. Her waist curved perfectly from her upper portions to her hips and her belly was completely flat. Susan had a beautiful cunt too. Her cunt was shaved with the exception of a thin line of neatly trimmed hair that ran from her clit over the mound above her cunt.

“Stand with your legs spread 12 inches apart” I told her and she did as she was told.

I could see the lips of her cunt were glistening with moisture. She was very wet as some of her juices had leaked out and could be seen on her inner thighs.

“Turn around” I said.

She turned and I got to see that ass I had been admiring from the first time I saw her. It too was perfect, no sag, and nice and firm.

“Bend forward and put your hands in the chair” I ordered.

She did so without hesitation. As she stood there bent over with her legs apart I could see her cunt in all its glory. I reached down and took my pants and boxers all the way off then stepped up behind her.

“Susan, you have not been totally a good girl you know that?”

“Y-y-yes” she stammered.

“I need to let you know when that happens so in the future it doesn’t happen again you understand.”

“Yes sir” she whispers.

I take my hand and slap it across one of her ass cheeks. Susan jumped a little and sucked in her breath sharply. Then I slapped the other ass cheek. Same result. I waited a few seconds to see the red marks appear on her ass and then gave each cheek another slap.

“You won’t be taking my clips off again will you Susan?”

“No sir” she replied.

“OK stand up but do not turn around” Susan stood up.

I took the one clip from her hand and had the other I took off. I reached around her and put them back on her nipples. As I clamped them down Susan shivered and a small moan came out of her mouth.

“Do you want me to fuck you Susan?”

“Oh yes sir, please” she said.

“You want to feel all of my cock in your cunt Susan?”

“Please Please all of it yes” she replied.

“Are you going to be a good girl from now on Susan?”

“I’ll be good I promise. I’ll do whatever you say to do when you tell me to do it I promise” Susan replied.

“Good girl then you will be my slut won’t you?”

When I called her my slut she moaned and her legs almost buckled from under her but she quickly controlled it so as not to make another mistake.

“OK then, bend over with your hands back in the chair.”

Susan did as she was told. I moved in closer to her and reached out with my hand and slid one finger deep into her cunt. Susan moaned as I slid my finger in and out of her a few times getting it all moist with her juices. I took her juices and with my fingers spread her cunt lips open. Then I slid my fingers up to her clit and over it. I spread my fingers apart and her clit slid in between my fingers. I started to massage her clit with my fingers. This made Susan moan and she started to breathe heavier.

“You like that don’t you cunt.”

Yes she nods her head and moans.

“You are my little slut cunt Susan and now I am going to fuck you.”

This made Susan groan with desire. I removed my hand from her cunt and took her by the hips.

“Susan I have not allowed you to touch my cock yet have I?”

“No sir may I?” she replied.

“Yes Susan you may reach between your legs and put my cock in your cunt”

Susan reached between her legs and found my cock. She brought the head of my cock to her wet cunt lips. She guided the head of my cock in between her cunt lips and I pushed forward. My cock head slid in and I stopped there.

Susan let out a gasp and said “Please sir fuck me I need to feel your cock in me.”

“Susan be patience, I will fuck you didn’t I tell you that you were my little slut cunt?”

“Yes sir” she replied.

“And Susan what do you do with a little slut cunt?”

Susan was squirming wanting my cock in her all the way.

“You make them suck your cock sir” she said.

“And what else do you do to a slut cunt Susan?”

“Y-y-you fuck them sir” she said.

As soon as the word fuck came out of her mouth I rammed my cock into her as far as it would go. Susan had a very tight cunt and I had to pull her hips to me as I slid my cock in. Susan let out a moan and I started to fuck her. I was rocking back and forth sliding my cock in her and pulling it almost all the way out. Susan took all my cock into her cunt and bucked back onto me as I slid it in her.

“Susan you may pull on the clips now, but be careful if one comes off I will stop.”

“I-I-I will be careful sir” she said.

Susan did take great care not to pull one of them off she did not want me to stop fucking her. I reached around and grabbed her clit as I fucked her. This drove Susan crazy and she was at a constant moan. Between the great blow job and my cock sliding into her throat and the sensation that gave me and now Susan’s hot tight cunt was milking my cock I was ready to come.

“Susan I am going to cum. And I am going to fill your cunt with my cum.”

“OH yes sir please cum in me I want it now sir” she said.

That was all it took for me. I started to cum and I shot my hot load into her cunt. I came so much that my cum was leaking out her cunt. With a final thrust of my cock my cum was spent and I pulled out of her. I stood her up and turned her around then sat her down in the chair.

“Now clean my cock, cunt” I ordered her.

Susan eagerly took my cum covered cock and put it in her mouth and started to lick and suck all the cum off. When she was done I got my clothes back on and she got dressed too. The last thing she put on was that tight T shirt.

Susan said “I must be getting my cleaning done it is getting late”

“You may go but you will be here tomorrow.”

“Yes sir” she said.

As she got to the door I called to her “Susan” she turned to me.

“Before you go out that door you may take those clips off your nipples.”

She smiled and reached up under her T shirt and took off the clips. I can’t wait for tomorrow night’s shift.
Published 
Written by Mikeslibido
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments