Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A kinky Night In On My Own

"Pain and Pleasure"

4
0 Comments 0
12.0k Views 12.0k
875 words 875 words

My day started quite normally until I went outside to check some stinging nettles I was trying to grow. They were doing terrible. I realised they were not getting enough sun, so I went to the field and pulled up two nettles about two and a half feet in length and planted them in the garden where they would get some sun.

As the day progressed I was starting to feel horny and my thoughts turned to the nettles I had just replanted. I then decided that I will have a kinky night in on my own.

So I gathered my props, a tub of Vaseline, some old towels, gloves, clothes pegs, tissues, two shoelaces, a length of rough hessian rope, a 12-inch unbreakable ruler and two dildos, one with a five-inch girth and the other with a six-inch girth..

I had a bath and settled down with some BDSM films that included scenes with fisting, anal, nettles and spanking etc.

To start with, I tied the shortest of the two laces tightly around my balls, so they were nice and tight, then I used the rough hessian rope to bind my cock starting at the base to about halfway up. With the other lace, I made like a lasso in one end and tightened it down just under the rim of my helmet and then tied it around my neck, so my tightly bound cock was pulled upright with the top half of my cock exposed for torturing.

I then went into the garden and trimmed off some nettles for my pleasure.

I started off slowly teasing my cock and balls with the nettles and progressed to my groin area, bum cheeks and arse, I was starting to get worked up now. I pinched a clothes peg onto the top of my helmet and a couple along my tight balls. I now realised I needed more nettles, so went back into the garden for them. I then started spanking my arse, my bum cheeks, balls, cock and groin with the nettles. I pulled off single leaves and caressed my balls with them, and then placed some right in my arsehole. I made myself sit down on them and also trapped them between my thigh and balls and then slowly pulled them out. You can imagine that now my bits were rather warm and tingling but still, I wanted more pain (this is the 1st time I have actually stuck nettles in my arse but fuck, what a sensation it gave me) I then reached for the ruler and started spanking all my stinging bits which livened up the stinging sensation from the nettles even more.

Barb_Lis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Barb_Lis

The trick here is to keep many body parts stimulated together, so say you are torturing one specific part that is getting too much you switch to another, and you take your mind away from the one that was becoming unbearable and keep rotating your chosen areas of torture.

Now I needed penetration. I reached for the dildo with the five-inch girth and slowly worked it into my arse, what a delightful feeling as the hard head entered me. While I was doing this, I used some nettles on my perineum and then slowly dragged it around my balls and up to my cock. The problem now was, I was running out of nettles, so back into the garden I went and got what was left. Again, every now and then I would give myself a spanking with the ruler as well.

I learnt something new that night. If you snap the stem of the nettle you can use the snapped part to prod your tortured parts and where the break in the stem is, it ends up being like a freshly picked nettle with lots of stinging power. I then did this for a couple of hours, prodding the eyehole of my cock and actually inserting them in my arse. If you think the leaf in the arse was good, try the stem! When I pulled the stems from my arse I was left with a lovely pulsating feeling. I then moved onto the dildo with the six-inch girth and worked it in, it felt like heaven.

Eventually, enough was enough, and I slowly undid my bindings, first my balls, then the lasso around my helmet and then finally the rough rope, making sure to catch all my pre-cum in a bowl to savour.

I cleared up and took myself to bed, but I was as horny as hell and my cock was in no state to be wanked off. I then started to massage around my perineum and over the course of an hour and a half, I managed to make myself cum.

In the morning, all my tortured parts were still tingling (just like a gentle electric current) and stayed that way all that day.

It would be good to find an “activity partner” to share this with. I now use this as a fantasy when wanking, and sometimes in my fantasy the “activity partner” is female and sometimes male.

All that is left in my garden now is a small naked stem. I will now have to collect some more nettles and plant them again!

Published 
Written by switch4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors