Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Lesson Learned: Betrayal

"I found myself in trouble again...I knew the rules."

18
11 Comments 11
9.2k Views 9.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words
I was dreaming of Blake. He was next to me moving me over with his large rock hard body pressing down on me. His large muscular arms enclosed around me and his ridged cock thrusting in me, over and over. So vanilla and yet so enticing. I went to moved my arms around his neck and I discovered I couldn't. I felt so heavy and immobile. I tried to shift again, just to fail again.

“Relax Erin,” I heard in my ear. “Enjoy my doll.”

I felt his breathe on my neck. This felt so real. “Yesssss” I moaned back in response. I raised my hips as much as I could; trying to meet his thrusts.

“Don't try to move, you know the rules!” he grunted in my ear. Now his breathe was hot and ragged on my neck.

I happily moaned again feeling him on me. His wonderful self making me grind harder against him. "Please Blake please", I moaned louder to him.

My eyelids fluttered. I'm going to wake and ruin this dream. So I fought the urge to open my eyes but now I could honestly not move. My brain went into overdrive. Why was my body not responding. I was too far into my dream of Blake to move. My eyes slowly began to open. I'm so groggy from the night before that I need to rub my eyes to see clearer. My arm begins to raise (about time); when I feel the weight of a hand slam them back down to the bed.

“My little slut, you like it” I heard with a laugh. I open my eyes as fully as possible and come to my senses. It's Blake. I knew his evil yet angelic laugh anywhere.

“Master, am I still dreaming?” I exploded the words from my throat as he pound my slit relentlessly. He took his free hand and clamped it over my mouth. He carefully squeezed down on my face while I opened my eyes fully to look at him. His smirky grin reached from ear to ear as he thrust a few more times and whispered to “cum” in my ear. My body reacts to his demand without consulting me. It always betrays me and serves him perfectly. I felt my slit contract down on his large cock as it swelled larger in me. He pinned me harder to the bed. With every thrust of his hips my body responded. His eyes cast down on me, reading me. I smiled through his hand and he let go of me to place a welcomed kiss on my waiting lips. I closed my eyes and released myself into the bliss he was taking from me as I felt him also pelt streams of hot cum into me.

With a grunt he rolled over to his side and dragged me with him. Petting my hair with one hand and locking my arms with his other against my chest; he kissed my neck. “Did you think it was a dream?” he asked innocently.

“Uhm, I'm not sure Master? I thought it was a dream but then I felt you. I couldn't move. May I ask why? Or how?” my words gumbled in my head as I looked for a way to better express myself.

Master laughed harder. “This is one of my fetishes I guess you can say, little one. You're so innocent as you sleep with your thumb in your mouth and your arm around that bear I got you. I couldn't resist. I was curious to see if you would wake when I moved you or as I entered your deliciously tight pussy.”

I nervously giggled at him. "It was surprising Sir." I would like to wake to it more. I thought about waking up to him day after night...all the time now that we live together and I began to ponder if I should learn to sleep lighter and with clothes or would that just make our game more complicated?

“ERIN, did you hear me?” he yanked and rolled me over to face him. His eyes growing cold with annoyance.

“No Sir, Im sorry. I was thinking about what you said. Will you please repeat it?” I shyly said hoping I didn't receive a punishment for daydreaming while in a conversation. A very bad habit I need to learn to control in the future.

“I asked...what are your plans for today? Do you have to go hang out with those bitchy sisters of yours?” he restated with disgust in his voice as he emphasized the words “bitchy sisters”. Master dislikes my sorority sisters with a passion that I have never seen. He explained when we first started our relationship that he felt that they had used me. Most times it was inappropriate whether it was physically, mentally, or sexually. My response to him was I will always do what he wanted and that he comes first now in my life.

“Sir, yes I have to go to a meeting this afternoon at the house.” I said quickly and hoped he will change the topic.

“What sort of meeting do you have? When and what time will I expect you?” he looked at me sternly. “I'll say now, I give no permission for any, I mean any, extracurricular activities while there!” he raised his eyebrow and peered at me as he released me and he stood up from our bed.

I looked at him staring down at me. In all his beauty, I was truly happy to have him. He guides and protects me; makes me laugh. Then my gaze traveled down to his wonderful and exciting sex, that I enjoy so much. I felt myself grow red and hot and I look away quickly. He laughs quickly as I look down at the ground and pulled at my lip.

“I know that response” he chuckled. “Do you see something you want?”

“No....I mean...Yes Sir.” I quickly said blushing like fire to match my hair.

“Then come here......” pulling me up to my knees. “Show me how much you want me.”

He gently cupped my face then slowly slide his hand down my neck to the base where he grabbed and twisted my hair and pulled me towards his waiting and ready cock. “Now!” he demanded.

I lowered my head to his engorged cock; the size still amazes me at times. I slowly parted my lips and opened my mouth. I rolled up my eyes to his and he looked down at me eagerly. His hand guided my head further down his shaft. I stopped at the point that I felt him hit the back of my mouth. Without hesitation he placed his other hand on top of my head and pushed down.

"Open your mouth wider Babydoll." I opened as wide as my small mouth could as I felt him enter my throat. "Mmm good" he groaned. "That's it, much better."

I mumble as best as I could because he always wants some kind of a response. I have been learning to take his large size even though I have been giving this act to individuals for awhile. Sir felt I needed trained for just him. I like hearing him tell me what to do and I eagerly and rapidly respond each time.

Now use your tongue. I worked him long and hard till I knew and anticipated what would happen next. "Very good my slut, before long you will take it all" he petted my ass with his free hand.

I rolled my eyes back up at him again and tried to mumble "Yes Sir." I turned my attention back down to his delicious member and continued working it. Because he puts it so deep in my mouth I don't ever taste if he is getting close but instead wait for him to grow larger and pump my mouth faster. I worked his shaft and cupped his balls gently pulling and rolling them. I hear him moan louder and he shocked me more by pressing my head further down on his cock. I gagged for air. He chuckled and told me to relax. He pumped my mouth harder and harder. "Wider, now" he said.

I opened my small mouth as wide as possible as felt him push me to the base of his shaft and release his large load into my throat. He let go of my head and tugged my head up by my hair off his cock. As I reached his face and was eye to eye with him he asked, “Did you like that? Was it too much? Did you even taste me?”

I looked at him with a smile on my wet lips. "I'll take whatever you give me, Sir. And no, I did not taste it because it was too far down my throat."

"Hmmm that may be a good thing. I usually have too much to swallow." As his free hand caressed my cheek and said, "your little mouth would never be able to hold it." Leaning forward he kissed me gently on the lips. I closed my eyes and savored the moment. His breathe came hard and light on them. I opened my eyes to look straight into his grey eyes. "We will keep working and you'll keep learning my pet". His smile reached his eyes even though I never looked down to his lips. Instead I kept his gaze steady; looking for the love I see shine in them just for me. "Your going to be late" he chuckled.

My mind snapped back to reality. "Oh damn I will." I looked away finally, immediately feeling cold from losing my solid hold on him.

"Erin, language please."

"I'm sorry Sir." I stood up and cast my eyes down, embarrassed that I disappointed him. Knowing my reaction he rapidly pulled my hand causing me to tumble back down on him with a startled giggle.

"Your alright, little one. No reason to look so down for a correction when I rather correct you enough for a punishment."

I giggled again. "Yes Sir, I shall try to behave." I emphasized the try greatly. He turned his look at me as I raised back from his lap and he slapped my ass with a loud crack.

"Thats my girl. Now get going so you can get back."

I darted into the closet where I quickly fetched a pair of black yogas and a teal lace bra and white tee. I brought them all back into the room because I know he enjoys watching me dress.

Mmmm...those evil, enticing pants. I slowly put one foot in and then the next. Then leaned over and slowly raised them up my calves past my tat to my thighs where I quickly turned and let him see the view from behind. "Erin no thong or panties?" he inquired innocently.

I shook my head no as I smoothed the band over my hips. "I like it this way." I picked up my bra and slowly latched it at the back before pulling the straps and cups over my rather large breast. Constantly his eyes drank me in and I loved the heat it built in me. I giggled as he eyed my breast with their nipples hard pressing through the teal lace. Hehe...teal.Of course its teal; I thought.

"Do you ever choose another?" he asked with a smile.

"No not really?" I responded back with cheekiness in my voice. Grabbing the tee I quickly pulled it over my head. "Okay Sir, I shall be back as soon as I can. This shouldn't take too long."

I raced out the door of our shared dorm flat. Across the grass green that connects all the campus together. I could see the sorority house in the distance. We had remolded the century home with grant money last year and had placed new Greek letters above the large front door. As I hopped up the stairs I slowly opened the door...nervous about going in. For the last few weeks I have been thinking about dropping out...but once a sister...always a sister. It wasn't as easy as I wished it could be.

"About time you are here" Zee's voice rang out as fresh and clear as a bell. I looked up and saw her silhouetted against the sunlight coming through the back window of the hall. Her raven black hair haloed a beautiful blue and gold around her face. She smiled her wicked grin and I knew I was not going to like how this “impromptu meeting” was going to happen. She walked towards me with all the swag she could exhibit. Her ass sashayed as she walked to me. Zee was easily almost 6 feet tall in heels and looked like a supermodel with those legs that ended at her shoulders. Her eyes are the color of the grass after the rain; a surreal green that glowed with mischief whenever she smiled.

"Erin.....my lovely little pet. I have work for you to do...and it requires you on all fours."

"Zee....you know that can't happen anymore.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

I am with Blake and well...."I shuddered. I was so close to her by now I could smell her VS perfume and the heat of her breathe.

"I don't care about him. And you were mine first. Do I need to speak with him?" she asked calmly and coolly.

"No....he knows about you and how I was treated here...he...you don't want to piss him off."

Zee walked around me, slowly circling me and trailing her fingers around my collar bone as she walked. She stopped behind me and leaned down and put her lips to my earlobe. "Erin, I always get what I want and need. Right now that is you. So be a good girl and come with me."

She bit my earlobe hard and sucked it between her teeth. I shivered from the touch and the thought of Blake. Panic raced through my heart. I stepped forward and away from her grasp with my hand still in my pocket and with my fingers tracing the buttons.

I felt her presence move up behind me as well as the click of her shoes on the hardwood floor. "Erin" she said softly again. This time taking my forearm into her hands and lifting them out of my pocket. She turned me so I was facing her. Taking me face in her soft hands she leaned down so she could look me in the eyes.

"I need you to host a party; one for some sponsors. You are the only one to grab these old men by the balls and make them love you. You are so giddy and bubbly and soooo innocent." She drugged the last word out and put a sickening emphasis on it. "I know they will generously give to the college and the house if you hosted a little party at the hall."

She slowly walked me backwards till I was up against the hall table. She chuckled low as my ass bumped the table and the lamp teetered then leveled out with a thump. "Erin..." she hissed don't you miss this? She slowly moved her hand down to my hips and pushed them hard against the table. Then with one swift motion she lifted me and put me up on the table. I giggled as she lifted me. Annoyance andremembrance of past happy times flooded my brain at once.

Her hand drifted back down over my pants. She ran small circles over my clit and kissed my neck with a little too much teeth.

"Zee you are going to get me in trouble" I told her. But Zee knew our past. She knew how much I had enjoyed being with her.

"Erin, you really talk too much." With her last word she grabbed my pussy through the fabric and squeezed hard. "I'll give you something to go back to your boyfriend with and talk about." Without another word she yanked my pants down and viciously began rubbing my slit. "Aww you still don't wear panties...you wicked little girl." She shoved her long slender finger in my slit; I moaned out and she place her wet lips over my mouth to capture my moan of surprise. "Just like old days?" she asked with a grin.

I placed my hand on her forearm as she rhythmically pumped her finger in and out of me. With her other hand she began matching the pace and rhythm and was rubbing herself. "Oh Erin how I missed my little pet."

I shook my head as she leaned more of her weight against me. Not letting up on her relentless penetration of me; she grind and moved against me. My kitty betrayed me as I grew wetter and wetter against her hand. This was my life before...this was my home before...and she was my main concern before.

"My little one you are going to cum for me and I'm going to lick it...just like before."

I felt myself climb the motion she was creating. I moaned her name as her second finger slipped into me and made me moan harder from being stretched further.

"Cum my pet, now!" She demanded as she pounded me harder. I couldn't resist any longer and felt myself begin to cum. Zee dropped to her knees and slide her tongue around my clit to push me to the point of no return. I grabbed her hair and moaned out as I released myself into her lips. She sucked in my inner lip and began moaning loud herself. Never stopping, she lapped up my juices as I placed my head against the wall. I knew she was still fingering herself and she wouldn't stop until she also came. But I didn't care about her pleasure at the moment.

My thoughts went back to Blake and what he would do when he discovered this. I looked back down at the huge mass of black hair between my legs and I pushed on her head. She fell back onto her rump with a loud thump and looked up at me as she licked her lips and came all over herself. She brought her fingers to her lips and said, "you were always sweeter then me." And she began sucking her own fingers.

She laughed and stood up straightening her clothes and put out her hand for me to take. Her hand glistened in the light from the juices of me or from her?

"Zee, you will never change will you? I'm not going to say I missed you! I'm not going to say I missed this."I jumped down from the table and pulled my yogas back up to my waist; knowing I wouldn't be able to hide the wetness of the fabric. "I have to go," I said quickly as I raced across the foyer towards the door.

"So soon Erin... you just came." she laughed and her voiced echoed through the room. It was the perfect combination of hell and heaven and she knew it. She yelled out and said, "but you liked it, you know you did and you didn't say to stop!" Her laugh continued to echo leaving her words to repeat in my head.

I didn't look back but I did respond..."no I didn't Zee. I let you and now I have to deal with my betrayal...thanks?" I yanked the door open and felt the blast of fresh air across my face as I headed to the only place I knew to go to.....Blake.

As I walked across the green still wet with the morning dew...I cursed it and myself. "Why do you have to be wet? Why did I? How will I explain this?" Knowing I had no choice I swallowed hard as I walk up the stairs to our door.

I opened the door to find Blake sitting on the couch. "You are back quick. I'm not sure why I doubted you?" He looked at me with big innocent and seductive eyes; his lip curled up to the one side that I find so damn irresistible.

I hung my head and replied "yes". I came into the room and quickly sat on my feet next to him on the couch.

"What is it Erin? I know that look."

I didn't look up and I just grunted.

"Erin that is not how you address me." He quickly and roughly grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. Now you tell me properly what they wanted and what is wrong.

"She wanted...." I fidgeted in my seat. I could still feel the slickness that was rolling down my inner thighs.

He looked at mesternly. "NOW."

I fidgeted once more and with it he grabbed my hip. "Hold still....what is your problem?"

"I...." looking for words he pulled on my hip till I was in his lap. I straddled him and looked up at him. I immediately knew my fate was sealed. His eyes grew large and cold. He mumbled under his breath...what...the...hell....

I knew the wetness of my pants were soaking onto his thin fabric of his boxers. I also felt his blessed cock grow large and swollen under me.

His eyes never left mine; his glanced stayed strong and firm like his cock as he took his free hand and placed in the crotch of my pants. He growled low in his voice and I felt shivers go down my spine.

"Why are you soaking wet?" He picked me up by my wrist with no effort and my toes struggled to stay to the ground.

"Zee she pushed me.." I stammered..."she was asking me and then she...."

"Enough!" He roared as he swung me over his shoulder and walked towards our bed. He tossed me down like a rag doll on the bed. I giggled and looked at him. I started to back up towards the pillows when he rapidly grabbed me by my ankles and yanked me down towards the bottom edge of the bed.

"Don't laugh Erin...this isn't funny. I am being serious. You know you are in trouble." He yanked my yogas down and discarded them next to him. He leaned forward and ripped open the front of my shirt; exposing my bra. He placed his thumbs on his waistband and pulled it out to let them fall freely to the floor.

"What did you do there? I want to know all the details." He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it hard over the opening of my slit. "You don't need lube your wet enough" he chastised me with his wicked smile. He shoved his cock into me with his smile and grunt.

"I said talk now Erin." I immediately began crying as he drove into me without mercy or thought to my pussy. This was punishment, this was what I had to endure. I began to describe what Zee had done. He continued to push into me steady and hard.

When I reached the point were I said she dropped to her knees; he stopped.

"Blake?" I looked at him while the expression drained from his face.

"You let her......" he looked at me with shock and betrayal. I buckled my body under his; not sure what he would do. I nodded my head and added "Ididn'thave a choice..."

He slammed down on me with forced that knocked the air out of me. "How dare she...you....you won't let me do that to you. Erin your mine" he hissed with all his might. I felt him grab my breast and squeeze and then pull my nipple. I cried out in pain. Not pleasurable pain but pure pain. I had successfully pissed off my Sir, my Master, my true love and now I was going to feel the pain I brought him with my betrayal.

"This is your punishment and you shall have more and what when I decide later. I need to think on this. And no she is not innocent in this matter....I'll deal with her later."

I nodded my head and tried to stop the tears.

"Look at me Erin," he pulled on my hair arching my neck and forcing my eyes open. "This is not acceptable. I didn't give you permission for that and I know she is up to something so this is the least of your worries right now. You will learn, I will break these wild and reckless ways that you have had for so long.....you will be mine completely. I'll save you from yourself." He leaned down and kissed me hard on my lips, sucking the air out of me while he did it.

"Mine", he grunted into my ear.

"Yes, I am always" I looked back up at him with a small smile; knowing how much he loved me. I looked up at him happily. I knew this punishment was a lesson to learn and coming from the man I loved didn't bother me. I knew why he was doing it.

Blake bit down on my neck and said "don't cum Erin."

"Yes Sir," I replied. "Blake I love you", I whispered under my breathe. I looked up at him and nodded. Not sure if he had heard me or not.

"My slut, my babydoll, my Erin," he grunted and slammed into me again. I moaned out and he looked at me. I felt his weight, his strength, and his balls pound on me...it seemed like forever till I heard him say..."good girl."

I opened my eyes and he was smiling slightly and he was easing up on his thrusts. "I'll cum now; if you like? Will that make you happy?"

"Yes Blake, please?"

He pushed hard but not with the ferocity I had just experienced. I heard his breathe quicken and he took his hand and placed it on my face and came hard with a shudder. I felt his blessed seed shoot stream upon stream inside me. I smiled as I looked into his eyes and knew he loved me...for better or for worse..he loved me and would never leave me...no matter what I did.

Published 
Written by BabydollSlave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments