Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Life

0
0 Comments 0
10.3k Views 10.3k
634 words 634 words
I entered the room, the flickering candles illuminating her body. Sensual shadows and erotic curves entranced my mind. The perfume of cinnamon and nutmeg filled my senses.

She moved slightly, her hands bound to the bed head, her face masked and gagged pressed to the down filled pillow. Her body curved as she knelt with her ass in the air, legs parted, cheeks firm and round.

I could take my pick, and neared the edge of the bed, the height so well judged that my erect member so easily sought its goal.

Her maid-servant, herself a well rounded and pretty young woman, approached with a silver salver, on which was placed a short leather crop, and a bowl of oil. The riding crop I dipped in the oil, and stroked it from my lover’s plump vaginal lips slowly round to her ass, repeating this again and again, until her juices ran, and mixed with the scented oils.

A final dip of my fingers in the oil, and a stroke of them along my now glistening length, and I was ready. My cock head led me forward and it chose, almost of its own accord, to find her tight pink ring and enter, slowly pressing down, until it relaxed and it slipped through like a cork. Her silence was erotic in itself, the only reaction in her body itself, pushing back to grip me.

The heat of her around me increased the pressure in my already engorged member, which stroked down and out, deeply and strongly, the oils making the sensations stronger and the pleasure greater.

As my organ briefly left her before raking deep down again, her asshole winked at me, the candlelight lighting it but briefly as then her now oily, slippery anal passage was filled again. My hand clutched for the riding crop, and now with each stroke of my member, it gave a sharp slap on one cheek and then the other.

Abigaill1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abigaill1

Even in the flickering light, the welts that arose on her pale bottom showed pink and red, criss-crossed with each slash of the whip.

Her body gripped me tighter with each stroke, and though I could not hear but a deep groan through her gag, the shakes and spasms of her body showed me her reaction to this dual attack. This increased as I slid the oily crop into her tight vagina, and worked it in and out and around and around, timing in perfect synchronisation with my penetration of her anal passage.

The tightness of my balls gave me warning, and tensing I increased my pace, until at last her body reached its limit and her body simply writhed with her orgasm. At that I let myself also go, and flashed my hot sperm in red hot streams, again and again. This was an extraordinary feeling, and filled me with such delight and pleasure of having this woman. As I pulled out and left her room, without a word, as was our custom, I saw her servant move to lick her Mistress’s asshole, sucking out my ejaculation and clean her mistress. I have no doubt that this was a pleasure for both.

Later, she joined me in my bed, her naked body pressing against me, and we kissed, long and deep. "Master, my master," she said, "you give me such pleasure, I am yours tonight and every night."

In the morning she was gone, and I dressed and went to work as usual. Today’s task was to trim the hedges on the main drive in to the estate. An hour after I had started, the Bentley drove out, and I could see her hair glistening in the sunlight as it sped away.

By day, she was my Mistress, by night my Slave. A perfect life.

Published 
Written by OldGeezer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors