Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Present Turns into Punishment

"She wanted to surprise him for his birthday but he surprised her."

24
14 Comments 14
32.5k Views 32.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
I woke up dazed and confused. When I fell asleep, I was bound to the bed post, gagged, cuffed, and wearing only my collar. Now I find myself on my bed, wrists red and raw from the cuffs, my throat sore and dry, and a blanket over my naked form. Was it a dream that my Master had moved me? My master had every right to punish me. I had disobeyed his rules. Sorry I’m getting a bit ahead of myself.

The name my Master allows you to call me is Cat. I’m your typical Mediterranean beauty. A tanned body from years of running in the sun, dark brown flowing hair with strawberry blonde highlights, deep brown eyes that just capture your attention, between C and D tits, and the most delicious ass you’ll want to sink your teeth into. And trust me, my Master has.

Now a little bit about my Master. He is Army so he demands respect from me and everyone around him. However, he’s a very likable guy. That is how I found myself instantly drawn to him on my 18th birthday. But that’s another story. He’s 6’, toned, brown hair kept short and tight, the deepest brown eyes I’ve ever seen. He can control me with a single look. Now back to the story.

It was the day before my Master’s birthday and I really wanted to go out and get him something special. I knew the rules. I could not leave the house unaccompanied without his permission.

He had made a point to retell me this rule before he left for work. There was a glint in his eye as he told me what time he would be home. It's like he was almost daring me to break his rule. He told me he would know if I left the house.

I just smiled and bowed my head. “Yes Master, I understand.” My usual response before he left for work. He closed the door, locking it, before getting into his car and driving off to work.

I looked at the time trying to figure out how long I had to be out and still get all my chores done and be home in time to cook dinner. I rushed through my chores of making the bed, cleaning our toys from the night before, and tidying the house. When all that was done, I got dressed in my usual manner. Sheer thong panties that barely cover my hairless pussy, a pencil skirt with a slit half way up my thigh, my favorite silk demi bra that clearly showed my pierced nipples (a birthday gift from my Master), and a loose fitting sky blue halter top that showed off my belly ring (another gift from my Master). I finished this off with a pair of wedge sandals that showed off my toned calves quite nicely. I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied with my appearance. I grabbed my purse and headed out locking the door behind me.

Since Master didn’t want me to leave the house without him, I didn’t have a car. But I did have a bike. As we lived in a fairly small town, I was able to bike to the nearest shopping center. I must have looked around for hours trying to find something that was worthy of my Master. Finding nothing, I got on my bike and rode home defeated.

I was shocked and scared when I saw Master’s car sitting in the driveway. He was home early. As I placed my bike in the shed I tried to maintain my cool. I fumbled with getting the key in the front door as my nipples grew hard and my pussy started to drip anticipating my punishment. I opened the door and saw my Master fully in uniform standing with a scowl on his handsome face, anger burning in his eyes.

I closed the front door and instantly started taking off my clothes and got to my knees. “Welcome home Master,” I speak with a wispy air that I know he likes.

He glares down at me. “And where have you been my pet?” he barks at me like I’m one of his soldiers.

“I was out trying to find a birthday gift for you,” I barely speak above a whisper as my eyes start to tear. I hate when I disappoint him.

“Did I not tell you to stay home today? Like I do every day,” he booms at me.

“Yes Master you did. This slave is very sorry for breaking your rule.”

“I'm going to have to remind you what happens when you disobey slave,” he says with a tone that I know means I will be punished.

I keep my head bowed to the floor as I hear the sound of his belt being pulled from his pants. My girl juices start to leak as I love the feel of his belt on my bare ass. I hear him raise the belt then SNAP! “ONE! Thank you Sir, may I have another?” I shiver as I feel the heat start to rise in my left ass cheek. SNAP! “TWOOOOO! Thank you Sir, may I have another?” I bite my lip to keep from cumming as the second blow hits my other ass cheek. I count out every blow and thank him. The final blow comes this time across both my ass cheeks. “TEN! Thank you Sir may I have another?” I say almost crying from fighting back my orgasm.

He steps up behind me and gently rubs my tender flesh. I shiver at his touch. He gets to his knees and starts to place light kisses upon my now pink ass. He gets closer and closer to my brown star. I tense knowing what will happen. He drives his tongue into my hole like a mini cock. Licking and slurping like a dog with a water bowl. I moan and tense up trying to fight back my orgasm. “Master please let me cum,” I’m begging him for release. He ignores my pleas and keeps licking my ass before he rams two of his rough fingers into my hungry sopping cunt. I bite my lip so hard I taste blood to keep from cumming. “Master please let your slut cum for you.” He just keeps pistoning his fingers in and out, in and out, bringing me closer and closer to the edge.

Just when I think I’m about to lose control he just stops. I’m left there panting and whining at the emptiness of my holes.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

He stands up and heads the bedroom. “Get up slut and start on dinner. I’m going to take a shower.” I hear him start to undress, then the shower water starts. As soon as I hear the water run, my pussy starts to leak as well.

I hurry trying to think of what to make for dinner. I decide on his favorite. Steak and potatoes. I grab some potatoes from the cupboard and start to rinse them when I feel his member nestle itself between my sore ass cheeks. “I’m sorry I had to spank you like that but you know the rules,” he whispers seductively in my ear.

I drop the potato I was cleaning and reply, “I know Master. I deserved my punishment. I should not have left the house. Let’s enjoy a nice dinner and forget about it.”

I hear him give a cruel chuckle. “Your punishment is not over yet my pet. Only make enough for me tonight. Your punishment continues after dinner.”

He gives my ass a nice smack and walks into his study. I curse him under my breath. I put away the extra food and start to cook his steak. Rare, nice pink and juicy. Just like my pussy he always tells me when describing how he wants his steak cooked. I just set his plate down when he comes out of the study with several clamps in hand. I’m no stranger to them. We have used them many a time in my training and punishment. But this is the first time since my new belly ring was put in.

I take my position feet shoulder width apart, arms behind my back holding each elbow so my tits are thrust forward. He smiles at how well I have remembered my training. He motions me to lay on the table. I do so trusting my Master completely. He binds me spread eagle, my pussy on display just inches from his plate. He then blindfolds me. My other senses instantly go on alert.

He takes his seat and begins to eat. After a few bites he says the meat is a bit dry. Then Master does something that shocks me. He takes a piece of his steak and rubs it against my pussy lips to collect my juice. He takes a bite and I can hear him moaning in pleasure at the taste. He does this with the rest of the steak.

When he’s done, he takes his dish and places it in the sink. He comes back and says it's time for my dinner.

I jump at the sound of his voice. I'm wondering what could my dinner be since I'm still bound and blindfolded. All of a sudden my Master’s cock is being forced down my throat. I’ve had some practice so I don’t have the urge to bite him as he penetrates my throat. Feeding me his man meat to the hilt. Brutally he starts to fuck my face. His balls slap my chin as he uses my mouth like a pussy. I moan and try to relax as much as possible. Then as suddenly as he had started, he holds himself still in my mouth pumping his seed down my throat. I swallow as quickly as I can, not letting any go to waste.

He gets off the table and unbinds me. He attaches my leash and leads me to the playroom. I sigh contently knowing this is a safe place. I instinctively start to go to my place, an old blanket and a small pillow, placed next to my Master’s chair. I feel a tug on my leash. “Not tonight pet. Your punishment is not finished.”

He rolls my nipples between his rough fingers bringing a soft gasp from me. As soon as he is satisfied with their hardness, he places the clamps on. He attaches a chain between them and gives it a little tug causing me to almost fall over. He just chuckles and places another clamp on my clit. I whimper as he tightens it. Master then attaches another chain to the clit clamp and threads it through my belly ring and clips it to the chain between my tits. He takes my egg vibe and places it in my pussy. He then takes another chain and attaches it to the back of my collar and runs it down my back and between my pussy lips pressing the egg vibe deeper into me and holding it in place.

He then leads me over to the padded sawhorse and straps me down making sure the leather rubs my clamped nipples and clit. He then turns on the egg causing me to jump. I hear him walk over to the wall that holds the whips and paddles. I know he is about to hit my ass very sore. He steps up behind me and gently taps the paddle to my ass. It is one of the custom paddles he made himself. He used the rhinestones from one of my old favorite belts to create a heart on the paddle. He starts to strike my ass leaving bright red hearts. I yelp and whimper as the vibe is still on low and my body rubs against the horse. I forget to count as he paddles me closer and closer to the edge. I’m about to go over when he turns off the vibe and sets down the paddle.

He unhooks me from the saw horse and pulls on my leash leading me to our bedroom. There he cuffs my hands and ankles and attaches my leash to the foot of the bed. I’m still blindfolded and clamped. I sit there waiting for his touch. I hear him getting ready for bed. I call out, “Master?” He does not answer. I hear him get into bed. “Master?” still no response. I whimper and cry. He gets out of bed and comes toward me. I think he will let me sleep with him. I’m wrong he places a gag in my mouth to silence my cries. He releases the clamps and whispers to me, "Don't cum." He gets back into bed and leaves me there. I fall asleep ashamed and crying knowing I deserve my punishment.

After a few hours, I'm awakened slightly as he picks me up and lays me on my bed. He gently undoes my cuffs and removes the gag and blindfold. He kisses me gently on the forehead.

"You still have much to learn my pet. Sleep well." He tucks me in as I fall back asleep.

I barely manage a croaky whisper from my dry throat, "Thank you Master."

He smiles and leaves for work.
Published 
Written by naughtyjew
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments