Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Quiet Domination Part III

"Master Takes Kystenah, Cuffed and Silenced"

18
10 Comments 10
23.7k Views 23.7k
848 words 848 words
Master positioned me in the bed facing away from him, in the spoon position, in much the same way as we had started the day. With my hands cuffed, however, there was no way I would be able to touch myself, much less him. My hands were locked in the cloth cuffs as if I were praying. I closed my eyes as Master nuzzled my neck and ran his fingers up and down my back. It felt heavenly. He began to massage my ass cheeks and then spread them. “I want to see how slave’s asshole is doing after wearing the plug today,” he said.

I felt him run his finger along the outside of the opening and I relaxed as he pressed his thumb inside and massage both the inside and the outside of the opening. “I am going to fuck this little hole, Baby, and then I am going to fuck that hungry tight pussy of yours.” I moaned at the thought and pushed against him at this promise. He grabbed a condom from the side of the bed and opened it, saying,

“For making me put this condom on myself, you will be punished before the end of our trip, my slut,” he said.

“Yes, Master,” I said in a breathless whisper.

My ass was tender from wearing the plug throughout the day, but even still, I enjoyed the sensation of Master’s cock filling me completely. He moved slowly so the bed wouldn’t creak and that intensified the sensations. I felt like we were moving in slow motion. I felt as if his cock was the key that my body was born to accept. I kept my hands in the prayer position and moved my hips back and up to try to take in my master’s cock even deeper inside me. I could feel it harden even more than before as his breathing intensified at my back. My clit was throbbing and yearning for his touch, but he only grasped my hips and pulled me to him.

“Whose asshole is this?” he asked and thrust his cock inside me, his thighs pressing into my ass.

“It’s yours, Master,” I whispered, grateful that I could answer without reservation.

“And what is it for, slut?” He asked me, pulling his cock almost completely out and then pressing it in to the hilt as I answered,

“For your pleasure, Sir,” I shuddered as the first waves of an orgasm I hadn’t even known was upon me started to crest.

“Don’t you dare cum,” he commanded as he removed his cock and I moaned at its absence.

He rolled me onto my back and removed the condom.

MiaNeilld
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaNeilld

He knelt over me and grabbed my tits suddenly. I arched my back involuntarily at the mixture of pleasure and pain. He pulled my tits close to his body and told me to raise my arms above my head. I did as I was told. He squeezed and rolled my nipples in his fingers as I writhed beneath him and willed myself to be quiet. Inside me I could feel the waves growing again and I wanted to scream as if we were at home.

He reached in between my legs and slapped my thigh, lightly, a signal for me to open to him. He reached down, looking into my eyes as a smile crossed his face, as pinched my clit in between his thumb and forefinger. I remembered last month when Master had commanded me to wear a clothespin on my clit for disobeying his command. Now, my arms above my head and his legs pinning me down, I felt completely open and completely at his mercy…in other words, I felt as if I were in heaven. He squeezed harder and pressed his other hand against my mouth as he could tell I wanted to cry out.

My eyes were locked on his as he pressed his cock deep inside the pussy he controls, brushing against my erect and throbbing clit. He pressed down on my mouth as I moaned with pleasure. He shifted his weight so that my legs were free and I wrapped them around his hips and drew him into me. He warned me not to make any noise with his eyes as he removed his hand from my mouth and moved it to the back of my neck and pumped his perfect cock inside me. I wanted to surrender to the tsunami threatening to break inside me, but I knew I had to wait for permission. The suspense inside me increased as I focused on my master’s face. He looked into my eyes and mouthed, “cum.”

I did. He did.

I slept with the cuffs binding my wrists in his control. He moved me back into the position he wanted, by body wrapped inside his. He held me tight and as his breathing returned to normal. He kissed my neck and told me goodnight.

"Good night, Master," I murmured into my praying hands, feeling blessed to be his.

Published 
Written by krystenah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments