Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Secret Sub No More

12
7 Comments 7
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
I walk to my bedroom, yawning and I’m glad it's time for bed. I slide under my soft cotton bed cover and snuggle into my pillow. As I close my eyes I’m thankful that it's Friday night and the end of a very long working week. Being a manager of a large administration team is challenging at times. Everyone expects something from you, to sort out their petty squabbles and, of course, the incompetent ones often seem to create more problems than they solve.

I think that's why I am very submissive in my life outside work. For the last few years I have been attracted to very dominant men. I have had Masters, Sirs and Daddies and they have all been so different and yet all so strong and demanding. They all have their own little ways and rules. I am now lucky enough to have a Master who is perfect for me and I hope I'm the perfect submissive for him. I always do my best for him and do as I'm told. Granted, sometimes on rare occasions I'm a brat and he has to punish me but he loves my occasional sassiness.

I have put on my favourite pink nightie and feel my eyes get heavier as I drift off to sleep, a slight tingling between my legs as I remember the last time my Master used me.

Suddenly I am woken from my dreams as my pussy is being rubbed hard and fast. I'm sure it's my Master as he does this sometimes, so I keep my eyes closed and enjoy it until I want to move. However, I find my arms and legs have been cuffed to the bed at each corner. I open my eyes and try and adjust to the dim light that is filling the room and I can make out my Master sitting in the chair at the bottom of the bed with his cock out and he is stroking it.

My mind goes into a panic mode as I struggle to understand who might be rubbing my pussy lips. I want to talk but a ball gag in my mouth is preventing me. I know the feel of the ball gag as my Master uses it often on me. I close my eyes once again, cursing myself for being a heavy sleeper and not knowing what was happening to me while I slumbered

When I finally open my eyes fully I can make out that there is a woman, naked, curvy, and with big beautiful breasts hanging down. She is rubbing my pussy lips and circling my clit. I feel her caress my breasts with one hand and continue to get my pussy wet with the other. I hear Master tell her that I'm now properly awake and so she leans up so that she can whisper in my ear.

"No cumming till Master says so; I’m sure you remember the rules! My name is Clare and I know that you are fucking my husband behind my back. I found your panties in his pocket and the pictures of your slutty self on his phone. I'm here to punish you for being so careless but if you are a good little sub I might just let you fuck him again!" Her voice has a demanding, sexy tone to it and she hasn't stopped rubbing me as she whispers.

As Clare moves back down my body she stops to lift up my nightie and takes a nipple into her mouth, licking it teasingly. As she gets my nipple between her teeth she starts to nibble and chew on it as she forces her fingers into my pussy. I let out a moan that is muffled by the ball gag. I turn to look at my Master, wishing I could beg to cum but there is no point in trying.

Clare finger fucks my pussy and she's making me want to orgasm. While she is licking and biting my breasts I'm trying so hard to not cum over her fingers. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. I keep praying she will stop and let me calm down as I do not want to disobey Master, but she doesn't look like she is in the mood to give me any leniency.

Then it happens. My orgasm rips through my body and so much wetness seeps from my pussy over her fingers. I look at her and she's smiling and I wish I could say something to her. She looks at Master and they exchange a few words, just mouthing to each other as I lay there and recover.

Whilst I am still unable to move, Clare moves up my body and settles with her legs trapping my arms under her. Her neatly trimmed pussy is positioned above my face and I can smell her arousal and see her puffy lips wanting attention.

She starts to tease me. "You want it don't you baby, you want my pretty pussy to feast on!"

I am still in no position to reply so I only nod my head indicating a yes. Clare moves her pussy down onto my mouth resting it on my ball gag. My lips can almost touch her cunt lips but that's all.

Then she starts making small movements with her hips causing her pussy to rub against my ball gag. I'm sure her clit is hitting it too as I hear her start to moan softly. Then I can just about hear Master give her an order which excites me. Clare moves enough to take off my ball gag and before I can adjust to not having it, her wet cunt is being rubbed against my open mouth.

Instantly I stick out my tongue and taste her for the first time whilst licking around her hole. Then I lap around her cunt and along her aroused pussy lips, wanting to taste more and more. I want to move my head so that I can get to her clit but she isn't in the right place, so I concentrate on tongue fucking her pussy. My work is met with enthusiasm as she soon clamps her legs tightly around my head.

I can't hear anything at all now but I can feel her grind down against my tongue, moving faster on me so I know that she's close.

KarinaSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KarinaSmith

I want her to cum and just wish my hands were free to touch her and help her orgasm in the same way that she helped me a few moments earlier.

As my tongue begins to tire, Clare suddenly moves off my mouth and leans slightly forward. I can't work out what's going on to begin with, but I can raise my head slightly and I can see it. Master’s cock is sliding into her cunt from behind; he’s balls deep into her. Strangely, I feel a little jealousy as he takes her from behind, fucking fast so he can come inside her. I wish I had his cock inside me right now.

It doesn't take him long which is unusual for him but I think watching his wife playing with me turned him on a lot while he was sitting there and wanking the whole time. I reach out my tongue to try and get a taste of their fucking but frustratingly, I can't reach. I still can't hear anything but I know that my Master is cumming when he makes a few long, hard, deep fucks into Clare's pussy. They stay mated like that for a minute or so until Master pulls out and pushes Clare down onto my mouth once again.

Straight away I start licking her and doing my best to get all his cum out of her pussy. I want every drop and if I can make her cum, I know that her pussy will spasm and I will get it all. I start to tongue fuck her again, every now and then stopping and nibbling her pussy softly. Then suddenly it happens.

She explodes and starts to drip juices into my mouth. I taste Master’s cum with which I'm already so familiar but then I can taste Clare's cum mixed in with it, so I suck on her cunt trying to get more.

While I'm enjoying my tasty treat Clare moves off me and says, "You’re a greedy little bitch aren't you!" I find myself blushing at her words.

Although I have many questions in my head, I don't know which ones to ask or even if I should speak, so I just lie there, quietly and await Master’s instructions.

Clare straddles my lap and kisses me, just a kiss on the lips. Leaning back up she smiles as she uncuffs my left hand making me think I'm being set free, but she just pulls me onto my side so that she can cuff me to where my right hand is already bound. She does the same with my legs and once she has finished Master turns the light out.

Then she and Master get onto the big bed, cover all three of us with the duvet and we snuggle down to sleep. Clare’s ass is pressed against Master’s groin but she covers my tummy with one of her arms making me feel connected to them both.

During the night I realise that one of them has undone my cuffs as I wake with my bum against Clare's hips and she is still spooned with Master. I slowly move off the bed trying not to wake them, then I stand over them looking and wondering what the future holds.

Master stirs and does the same, slowly getting off the bed while Clare moves in her sleep but doesn't seem to wake. I cover her naked body to keep her warm and so that she can sleep longer. As I turn around, Master takes my arms and pulls me into the kitchen.

While leaning over the kitchen counter Master spins me around to face the bedroom door and slips his fingers in my mouth. I suck them eagerly, coating them in my saliva as I know he wants to push them in my pussy. I smile to myself as he removes them from my mouth and slides them into me.

"You are still my sub and I'll still be fucking you without her knowing where and when. You will still not cum without my permission, even if she tells you otherwise. You are my sub slut, not hers!" he informs me as he finger fucks me.

"Yes, Master," I moan.

He pushes me forward, removes his fingers and replaces it with his big, rock hard cock. He takes a few slow hard strokes to force himself all the way into my tight pussy, covering my mouth with his hand so that I don't wake up Clare.

His speed increases and his thrusts shorten, but he is really hitting the spot in my cunt. His hand moves from my mouth to my hair which he grips and pulls my head back.

"Master please let me cum?'" I moan gently, still trying to be quiet.

"No," is all he says and he doesn't slow down. He then moves his hands to my breasts, taking one in each hand, twisting and pinching my nipples between his finger and thumb.

I can't hold back any more. "Master please, please let me cum?" I beg.

"Cum then, sub," Master relents as I feel his cock pulsate and spurt inside my pussy. As I climax over him my pussy tightens around his cock and I cover my mouth to stop the scream from escaping.

Breathing hard and getting my breath back I lay face down on the kitchen counter. Master tells me that I may now complete my tasks, so I slip to my knees and take his wet cock in my mouth. I lick and suck it clean, tasting my wetness on him and savouring his yummy cum.

He pulls his cock out of my mouth and heads back to the bedroom to wake his sleeping wife before they head home. I head to the shower with Master’s cum slowly trickling from my freshly fucked pussy and wonder if it will be Master or Clare who uses it next.
Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments