Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A slut must Obey : CHAPTER 2

"Welcomed to my new world with a surprise, I couldn't have imagined."

18
7 Comments 7
19.9k Views 19.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
As ordered by Miss Ally, I began my journey from the restaurant to her home. She had given me twenty minutes to reach her. It was impossible. I was at a part of town from where it would take at least an hour to reach my destination. I was definitely going to get there late. Miss Ally knew it and might probably be deciding a suitable punishment for me that very moment.

I tried to rush as much as I could, but it still took me fifty five minutes to reach the location.

I had never been this nervous. I was much more confident when I walked the ramp for my first fashion show. This feeling today, this was different. Different, but good. I can't say I was more nervous, or more excited. It was the first time I was going to meet my Mistress. I have seen her pictures, but meeting her in real, actually seeing her for the first time, I was scared about what I was walking into.

Being already late, I didn't waste any more time. Got out of my car, and went straight towards her main door. It was a huge, beautiful house. Miss Ally must be wealthy, I thought. I took a final deep breath and rang the bell. Nobody answered the door. I was getting impatient and worried, as to why I am being kept 'on hold' here, out in the cold. After around ten minutes, the door was unlocked.

"You are very late," said the gorgeous woman who opened the door. Gazing at her for the first time,I was mesmerized, but I knew she wasn't my mistress. Who was she?

"Are you just gonna stand there whole night? Come on in quickly." That woman must have been in her late twenties, I thought, and she was kind of scolding me at the moment. I understood that. I was being a dumb bitch, staring at her, and not uttering a single word. I didn't want her to shout at me again, and so, I lifted my feet and entered the house.

It was a massive, dark house. Compared to my tiny little apartment, I was in a palace.

My mind tour of the house was halted when the beauty said, " Please take a seat. Miss Ally will be here in just a minute."

Being the obedient girl that I am, I sheepishly walked towards the nearest chair and sat their consciously.

"I am gonna get you a drink. Try to relax and be comfortable." She walked into the kitchen.

I was scared that moment. My mind was saying that I shouldn't be there. I shouldn't be doing all that. Maybe there wouldn't be any turning back after this. My head was filled with all the negative thoughts about the place. It was exactly when I got my eyes on a picture of Miss Ally, hanging on the wall. "God she is gorgeous," I told myself. I kept ogling at her picture, and all the negative thoughts which had filled my mind were gone now. All I was thinking about was, where is Miss Ally, and when is she going to meet me?

My long stare at the photo was broken by the woman I had met earlier, as she brought me a drink. "There you go, your drink," she said, presenting the glass to me. I couldn't say what it was exactly. Looked like vodka to me. That girl seemed like a maid, or housekeeper for my mistress, taking care of me and getting me the drink. She had addressed mistress as 'Miss Ally' earlier and so, maybe I was thinking right.

"Thank you so much," as I took a sip.

"What is this exactly? It tastes something... new," I tried to enquire, but the woman almost ignored me and sat in front of me. She didn't answer, and started staring at me. Oh, those eyes. Being lost in her beauty, I no longer cared what the hell I was drinking.

"I didn't catch up your name.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster

You are?" I tried to break the silence.

"Jane," she said.

"Is Miss Ally busy right now?" I asked Jane, but she was giving me a look as if she wasn't interested in a conversation, at all.

"She'll be here soon, don't worry," replied Jane as she headed back to the kitchen. She must have been busy preparing dinner for mistress, I thought.

I was almost done with my drink now. My anticipation growing every minute. I was feeling good so far. Nothing seemed wrong or odd about being at this place. All I was thinking about was, 'When will I see Mistress.' I don't know what happened, and immediately, I started feeling little hazy. Everything was getting blurred, and I was losing vision. I was passing out. Jane must have mixed something in my drink. That bitch. Seconds later, my eyes were getting shut. The last image that I remember was Jane standing in front of me, with a smile on her face.

******

I was gently opening my eyes after what seemed like hours. Still not under full consciousness, I tried to adjust my position. I was feeling very uncomfortable. As I tried to move myself, it seemed like something was pulling me. I realized, I couldn't move. 'What the hell!'

My neck was tied up with something very tightly. I was in full consciousness now, almost. I realized, I was collared. It was a leather collar around my neck, restricting my movement. It was attached to a dog leash, tied to a door. My mouth was aching, and it was getting difficult to breath. This was because, something was stuffed in my mouth. I tried to throw it out but couldn't do it. Hovering my hand over my mouth, I noticed, it was covered with tape. My mouth was sealed with some kind of cloth or fabric, shoved inside my mouth.

I was feeling very cold at that moment. I knew why it was. I was bare naked. I was feeling very annoyed, and tears started rolling down my eyes. But, it was too soon. I realized how extreme trouble I was in when I looked around myself. I was collared, tied to a door, mouth sealed, bare naked... outside the main door of the house.

I was tied outside in the open, for anyone who goes through the street, to have a look at my pathetic state. I didn't realize, but I started crying heavily. I must have been there all night as I could see the sun, ready to rise, any minute now. People were going to wake up and watch me in such an embarrassing position. I had to call Miss Amy out, and beg her to take me in before any one sees me. I started banging the door with all the little energy that I could gather. It was after some repeated door knocking that I noticed a letter near the main door, with "WHORE", written on the envelope. Still sobbing, I opened it up, and started reading that lengthy letter.

Slut,
You are officially mine now. But I am not going to force you. You must accept your new life as my slave, my pet, my toy. I need you to accept the following terms. Your acceptance will earn you the right to enter my house again, or else, you can go back home. If you accept all the terms, write "I Accept" on the back of this letter and slide it through the door. Think quick slut, people wake up early in this neighborhood. 

TERMS & CONDITIONS:


___________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

The rest of the letter, and the story comes up in the next chapter. Keep reading.

Published 
Written by dreambitch
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments