Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Photoshoot

"Our photoshoot and introduction to anal pleasures!"

15
10 Comments 10
10.3k Views 10.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Marie is kneeling on the end of the bed naked; her knees are a shoulder-width apart with her bottom up in the air. Her head is facing towards the top of the bed, arms tied at the wrists.

The rope is wrapped around her wrist four times in a wide wrap and cinched so it will not tighten and so she cannot undo it. Another tie at the elbows keeps her arms straight with the rope from the wrist cinch rope going up to the bedposts on the headboard holding her arms away from her body, just not so tight as to pull her shoulders out of socket.

Around and between Marie's knees there is a tie stopping her knees from parting further, and each leg is separately tied to the side of the bed at the knee holding her legs apart, so she cannot move. All of the ties are safe wraps with no chance of restricting the blood flow or trapping any nerves. The safety scissors are in place just in case of emergencies.

A pillow is placed under Marie's shoulders to help support her chest, ensuring some comfort as she will be here for a while!

Both Paul her husband and I are also naked as the room is quite warm. We have arranged a bucket full of ice containing a bottle of dry white wine, a good Sauvignon Blanc called Hidden Cove. We have a glass each as we prepare.

Thus far in Marie's career, she has been beaten and caned. Used and abused, at times quite sore but has never allowed her anal cherry to be taken. Could today be the day all that changes?

Marie is now blindfolded, and the safe word has been established play may begin.

Our first photographs are taken with Paul's assistance he is soon to be a "core player." My new Doxy wand is brought out and plugged into the mains then the head is tied securely to Marie resting on her clitoral hood, and she moans a little as it starts to vibrate.

More pictures are taken close-up and in intimate detail, showing the clean shaven body just around her clitoris with the hood just pulling back to reveal the little prize below.

The wand is set to pulse with the slow mode selected to give maximum effect and going up and down from a gentle vibrate all the way up to full power and then back again continuously. From top speed to slow and back building and building up her clitoral stimulation.

You can see Marie’s pussy start to spasm, winking like an eye, the muscles clenching with the building sensations, now it is time to bring into play her favourite pretty pink glass diode, all 8 3/4" and 1 5/8" of it. The 1 5/8" knobs along the shaft and the pink bobbles rippling inside her vagina will be having their effect on her.

Paul deftly inserts the dildo into her vagina, after cooling it in the ice. He inserts it inch by inch, slowly in and out playing against her g spot on route then all the way in, up to the hilt.

Marie is now starting to pant as Paul plays with her pussy, going in and out with the dildo, Paul is adept as he knows Marie so very well, the vibrator still hums away up and down through the pulse sequence, and then we stop everything dead.

 The room is silent for a moment, and then, Marie begs, “Please make me come don't leave me here please please.”

We leave Marie alone for a while as she pleads and whimpers. She keeps saying she wants to come, now is time for the question "Can we take your anal cherry?"

 We have a "No!" from her.

As we start once again, we put ice on to her nipples and clitoris cooling her down. Paul fires up the vibrator again and Marie groans as on goes the relentless pulse sequence, from slow and gentle through to full power and back again.

The only difference this time is that Paul has a nice firm erection. After Marie has had a few more minutes with the vibrations, Paul enters her pussy starting nice and slow.

I commence taking pictures again.             

Paul slips easily into Marie’s hot pulsing pussy, but takes it nice and slow, sliding in and out, in and out, and with even great control, he pulls completely out, and we put in Marie's Ben WA Balls into her vagina.

When the balls settle, jiggling lightly with the vibrations of the Doxy wand, Paul inserts his penis again pushing the  Ben Wa Balls even deeper into Marie. Pushing them against her cervix as deep as they can go.

Now Paul starts to pump into her harder and faster until he comes, filling her with his first load of cum, the vibrations keep them both on the boil as he lets go of his seed filling her pussy and staying there until his erection subsides inside Marie.

Paul now pulls out slowly as I take more photographs especially as his cum starts to flow out of Marie and we capture the images as they evolve.

The vibrate is now turned off again. We put more ice on Marie's hot and tender clitoris and slide some onto her pussy lips which are now bright red and engorged with blood, then on into her vagina where it meets with their merging blended body fluids.

Marie now gives out a cry as the cold hits her, while the camera begins clicking again looking deep into her sensitive and over stimulated pussy.

Marie’s face has been buried in the bed attempting to stifle her cries of frustration and passion, and we ask her if she is ready to try the nice long deep green dildo into her virgin anal sphincter? She is still adamant and gives a  resounding, "Noooo."

Marie is still tied in the original position we put her in, so we need to remove some of that stress. We loosen the ropes,  and I get the baby oil and we each work on massaging Marie.

HelenMontess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenMontess

Paul is to her left, I'm on the right easing the tension in her calves thighs and shoulders smoothing warm oil into her skin sensually lovingly with great care and attention carefully avoiding her erogenous zones.

We continue working down her body again then over her spine and around her breasts, now rotating her pierced nipples between thumb and forefinger and pulling on them making them rise. She cries and moans again as we stretch her sensitive nipples and also put ice on them until they stand proud.

With our hands warmed we move down around to Marie' bottom, smoothing the oil into her lovely soft white globes and parting them and working inwards towards her anal sphincter.

Teasing around her virgin entrance yet again Paul then starts to lick around her little brown hole and slips his tongue just inside teasing her delicate and sensitive nerve endings.

We now take it in turns for the next five minutes each one putting our tongue into and around her opening which gradually relaxes. We start to get some cute moans and a softening of her complaining.

Marie's face and chest have become so red, with her body betraying her arousal. At this point we turn on the vibrator again just on a gentle rhythm at the start, it hums away nicely on her clitoris and allows us to edge her once again towards an orgasm.        

Paul returns again this time with the dark green dildo which is smooth. It increases from a narrow rounded end up to a large ball. He runs it in and out of her vagina, while the Ben WA Balls are still inside her pussy.

With Marie now excited by the vibrations initially on her clitoris and now by the probing dildo, he runs the dildo slowly to its full depth and out again, coating it with her natural juices.

When its fully in, he rests the end ball onto the vibrating head of the doxy wand where the vibrations from Marie's clitoris now go deep into her womb.

Holding it there touching her g spots, it feels to Marie like ages before Pauls pulls the dildo entirely out and guides my now rock solid erection deep into her pussy.

I am wearing my rings and ball stretcher which pulls down my balls to bang against Marie's body as I go into her well-used cunt. I push in all the way until I can feel her cervix against the head of my glans, then push just a little further and hold still.

I can feel Marie's pussy clamping tightly like a vice around my erection. So tight, she has been using the heavy Ben WA Balls so much her muscles are tighter and stronger than I can ever recall.

Once again we ask Marie if she is ready for the green glass dildo to go into her virgin hole, but she is still resisting us both, so Paul increases the speed of the vibrator.

Marie starts to come with me inside her. With my pumping in and out and with the vibrations building, I cannot last any longer at this pace. After coming, I slowly pull out to let Paul take my place.           

I now climb onto the bed beside Marie and lean over to tongue her little brown eye again as Paul is going in and out of her pussy.

I put some baby oil into her puckering opening and then push it in with my tongue, still taking my pictures as we go. Marie starts whimpering and making so much noise, so we ask again are you ready and she gives a small tentative, "Yes, but please go gently and slowly."

Paul holds still now his penis down to the hilt in Marie's pussy, and I confirm with her she is ready to let us take her anal cherry. She whispers her confirmation, "Oh, yes please." I ask her to repeat that, and she cries, "Oh, yes pleeease."

We allow Marie to come down from her high before asking her whether she is really sure and happy for us to take her anal cherry. She assures us that she is.

We have the glass dildo ready all 8 7/8" of Dark green glass getting it nice and cold in the ice, the first time it will be pushed in little by little into Marie's anus.

After first filling her anus with lube we gently enter the narrow end of her green dildo into the little brown eye of her arse. Then gradually, little by little in and out until halfway in we stop, checking once again she is all right.

Marie confirms she is okay although the deep cold is a shock. To tease a little more I put clover clamps on Marie's nipples with the chain brought from her breasts down between her knees so we can pull on them as she comes.

Now I ease out the dildo from her anus as Paul comes around behind her ready to thrusts his cock into her in place of the dildo. We alternate the anal dildo goes in as Paul pulls out, in and out synchronised until first Marie and then Paul comes with my pulling on her nipple clamps as she starts to shudder.

 We now remove the dildo from Marie as Paul has delivered his first load into her virgin arse.

We untie all her bindings, removing the Ben WA Balls and lay Marie flat on the bed. Once Paul starts to recover he joins me massaging Marie all over once again she has been magnificent. We sooth her with more oil which is very well deserved.

  After some rest with Paul and I taking turns kissing and soothing Marie, we all have a snooze all three cuddled up on the bed together.

Let the next sequence begin.

 

Published 
Written by mashman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments