Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tale Of Sir & Sub In Four Parts

"A day in the life of a Dom and his sub"

7
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Prologue :-

Sir stands quietly in the cool corridor, watching from the doorway, careful not to breathe too loudly.

sub lays on the bed, naked, as he watches, her eyes closed, a peaceful smile on her face.

The sun beams in the windows, a bright early summer warmth across her thighs, stomach and full breasts.

Sirs voyeuristic streak prevents him from knocking on the door.

Her hand moves slowly , tracing the outline of the shadow down her side. Down the side of her breast, her ribs, her stomach. Down along her hips and thighs.

Her other hand traces a mirror on her other side. She sighs.

Sir knows that he can barge in any time he likes, and take her in one of a thousand ways. And nine times out of ten he would. But today he decides to watch. To watch His submissive as she is intimate with herself. Not for his delight, but for her own. Not put on for him, but for her own gratification. For her own enjoyment.

Gently, softly her fingers stroke and slide. She gently pulls her nipples, moaning. Biting her bottom lip as her fingers slide down, her knees parting as she slides into herself with a sharp intake of breath. Her other hand joins in on the outside.

A long slow exhalation as she finds a rhythm, a flush spreading across her cheeks and her heaving gorgeous breasts.

She takes her left breast in her hand and lifts it to suck her nipple, adding another finger to her wet pussy.

"Oh Sir," she moans gently. "Please fuck me Sir," she moans, without opening her eyes.

Throbbing cock straining at his pants, Sir goes to push the door open when sub starts talking again. "That's it Sir, just in... there... deeper... mmm yes Sir... Oh that's good Sir..."

Hands and hips rising and falling like she's having a gallop on a flighty stallion, sub heads for her first orgasm of the day.

Sir looks on, enjoying the look of sheer delight on her face as she is overcome with the force of the wave as it hits.

He backs away from the door, to the quiet strains of "Oh Sir... Mmm that was goood..."

I :-

His afternoon meeting had been long and boring. Tedious beyond belief. Even the coffee had been battling against the odds to keep him awake. So he had spent his time remembering the mornings impromptu show and deciding exactly what to do to sub when he got home.

Sir arrives home to be greeted by his submissive on her knees. Sir can see that she is wearing red thigh-highs, a red robe and her collar. She always wears the latter when she is with him. Her lipstick and heels a perfect match for the robe. She wears nothing else.

"sub, you are beautiful," Sir says.

Her face beams at the compliment.

"Thank you, Sir," she always likes to hear that.

"You look like you have shaved for me sub, but you know that Sir has to confirm just how good a job you have made of it. Confirm that it is up to the required standard."

"Yes Sir," sub purrs softly, standing.

Sir likes to check the quality of the shave, the smoothness, the softness, and her wetness.

Softly, gently, Sir touches her mound with light fingertips.

"You've moisturised as well, haven't you?" Sir asks.

Without raising her eyes from their submissive gaze sub answers, "Yes Sir."

"Very smooth indeed. Well done ."

sub tries not to smile, but fails.

"I'm glad that I meet your expectations Sir."

Sir moves his hand between sub's thighs and strokes from back to front. "Mmmmm. What do you think? Moist?"

"Mmmoist?" Sub asks as Sir strokes her again. "I would say quite definitely damp, Sir."

A third stroke, harder this time. "I do believe you may be right. Back to your knees sub. You know what to do."

She can't help but smile as she takes her position in front of Sir and unzips his pants. She takes out his semi- erect cock and immediately starts licking it, the head, the shaft. As Sir hardens she takes him in her mouth, removing her hands and placing them behind her back.

She loves the taste of cock. The smell of cock. Especially Sirs.

The masculinity, the sense of belonging, the stirring of lust. The feeling of a prime piece of meat engorging between her lips, pushing against the back of her throat, her taste buds revelling in the mix of bitter and sweet and salty.

Sir runs his fingers along her scalp and holds on to her hair as he thrusts himself deeper.

sub enjoys Sir being in command as he works a rhythm in her mouth, alternating between slow and sensual to fast and hard and urgent.

Some days Sir will finish down her throat, but today he pulls free of her mouth and cums over her face and tongue, much to her delight. Unlike when he finishes down her throat, this way she gets to taste his seed as she cleans him up, something that she very much enjoys.

She licks the final drops from Sir's cock, and from Sir's fingers as he cleans her face, with an ache pulsing between her legs that she has to fight to control.

The drive to the restaurant doesn't take long. sub sits in the passenger seat, knees wide. Sir has allowed her to change her robe for her short, tight red dress.

"I appreciate that you have shaved especially for me," Sir remarks.

"It's my pleasure Sir. I know that you love me being nice and smooth and soft."

His hand slides over, across her thigh and down. sub adjusts her position to allow him better access. She moans at the merest touch.

"I'm sorry my dear, it's obvious that I neglected your needs before we left the house. However, I really need to concentrate at the moment on my driving," Sir says.

sub can't suppress a disappointed sigh as Sir removes his hand and places it back on the steering wheel.

"However," he says, "don't let me stop you from..."

He let the sentence hang.

He can sense the smile from the seat next to him as she starts to pleasure herself. Sir presses the gas harder, eliciting a growl like thunder from the car. sub shivers as the vibrations course through her body.

Minutes later, she asks, "May I please Sir? Please?"

"I'm afraid not, you're going to have to wait. We've just arrived," Sir informs her.

"Aww, yes Sir," she replies, dejected.

"Don't sulk now, I'll see what I can do for you inside," Sir says.

sub beams at the thought and straightens her dress as they draw in to the parking lot.

II :-

As Sir looks through the menu at their table, sub eyes up the waiters. They all appear to be in their twenties, fit, good looking men.

"Have you found one to your liking yet my sweet?" Sir asks.

"Several, Sir," she replies.

"Define 'several'."

"Four."

"Okay. "

sub sits back, relaxed, with her legs crossed a la Sharon Stone.

As their young waiter approaches their table she proves that she is more than familiar with the film Basic Instinct. The young waiter does a double take.

"Excuse me Sir, are you ready to..." he starts, flustered.

"No, but I believe that my submissive here is. And in the mean time can you get me a Caesar Salad and a large glass of iced sparkling water?" Sir looks up at the waiter.

sub winks at the waiter, who blushes.

"sub, who were the others?"

She points at the other three requests.

Sir looks the waiter in the eye. He speaks softly so that no-one else hears. "After you have served me my food, you and the others have twenty minutes. I'm sure you can work out how to cover each other for five minutes each. No need for foreplay - just fuck her wherever you like. But don't mess up her dress and wear one of these," Sir says, handing over a box of twelve condoms.

sub is already breathing heavily.

The young waiter hurries back to the kitchens, red in the face.

Sir enjoys the ballet as he eats his dinner. The interplay between waiters as they take their turns with his submissive is most entertaining as he nibbles his way through his salad.

sub, on the other hand gets four sets of five minute bursts of frenzy.

In the alley behind the kitchen she has each in turn. She has her pussy fucked by each in turn, her ass fucked by two of them. Her nipples squeezed and pulled and twisted. Her ass slapped and her clit rubbed furiously. Up against the wall, held against a chain fence, bent over.

Four young studs, using her, at her Sirs behest.

Jennycharming8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennycharming8

Her desire to please her Sir in sync with her need to be fucked. And she knows that Sir would have been well aware of her needs.

sub truly appreciates and enjoys every second of it.

"How many did you have?" enquires Sir when sub re-joins him at the table, having taken the time to brush her hair and straighten her dress.

"Seven, Sir," sub informs him.

"That's impressive," Sir nods.

"Thank you Sir," sub beams.

"How are you feeling? Sated?"

"Fairly well sated for now. Thank you Sir," sub replies, trying in vain to not smile like the cat who has just had lots and lots of cream.

"I hope you don't mind, sub, but I've ordered a dessert. Tiramisu."

"But Sir, I shouldn't..."

"Don't worry - I asked for two spoons."

sub smiles deep within. Sir knows her so well.

III :-

sub lies, spread-eagled, held in place with leather manacles and blind-folded. Her heart races as she tries to calm herself and get her breathing under control. Her pussy aches, desperate for her Sir to touch. In any way that pleases him. Her nipples beg to be suckled. She wants to be used, abused, controlled, fucked, sucked, slapped, grabbed and anything else that her glorious Sir thinks she is worthy of.

But there is always trepidation. Especially when blindfolded. A small amount of fear that heightens the senses, makes her skin that much more sensitive. Makes her aches that much more pleasurably painful. Makes her feel more alive and in awe of the person in absolute control. Worship might be too strong a word for what she feels for him, but it's close.

Sir has left her to her thoughts for somewhere between five minutes and five hours. In truth much closer to the former but feeling closer to the latter.

sub's thoughts flit between the possibilities upon Sir reappearing and earlier in the evening in the back alley behind the restaurant. With those four gorgeous waiters. At Sirs command. She can feel her juices trickling down between her ass cheeks at the memories of cock after cock. Just fucking her. Wherever they had pleased.

"Thank you Sir," she whispers to herself.

"Is that for the pleasures of the past or the promise of the future?" Sir says from beside her, much to her surprise.

"The past Sir," sub says, a wave of emotion passing through her at Sirs voice. "But also the future. But Sir, I thought you..."

"One thing that I like doing sweet sub is to watch people who don't know they are being watched. Some people call it voyeurism. But the enlightened call it seeing the truth. People don't lie when they don't know they are being watched."

sub thinks for the briefest second before asking, "And what truth did you learn from watching me, Sir, if I may be allowed to ask?"

Sir laughs quietly. "I learned a lot of truths. But the most immediate is that you want me here."

With that Sir inserts two fingers into sub's sopping hot pussy and starts rubbing upwards into her g-spot.

Shocked by the suddenness, sub's breath purges from her system and she gasps for more as her body arches, trying to push herself on to his hand.

Sir withdraws his hand. sub continues to gasp.

"But also you have a deep ache here and here."

With which Sir lifts sub off the bed by her nipples. A screech of pain escapes her lips before she can bite it back. If she had not been blindfolded she would have been able to set herself in advance to whatever Sir had planned. She would have to do better.

"Sorry Sir," she gasps, still suspended above the bed.

The pain in her nipples is extraordinary, but the relief as Sir releases her is in direct proportion and she smiles as her pussy seems to contract in response. Sir can obviously read the truths, sub smiles.

But her smile is cut short by the sound of Sir flicking open his cut-throat razor. A primal fear courses through her soul. She trusts Sir implicitly, but what if?

What if?

She tries to stay as still as she can, not knowing where to expect the cold metallic touch.

When the inevitable touch comes her body screams at her and she holds her breath. Of the many possibilities sub had not expected the blade against her cheek. A cold line across the side of her face. The rest of her body freezes in response. Her nipples harden as if dipped in ice. Her ass and deliciously smooth pussy tighten.

Sir moves the cold sharp blade slowly. Exquisitely. In absolute control.

But what if?

Trust.

What if?

Trust.

What...

Down, across sub's jawline and slowly down her throat. Sir stops. He turns the blade slightly so that she can feel the sharpness of the blade against the pulse in her neck. Sir holds it there for a number of seconds. And then releases the pressure slightly and eventually removes the blade from her throat.

"Breathe sub, breathe," Sirs deep masculine voice tells her through the haze that she has inadvertently drifted into.

"Mmm," sub moans pleasantly as she drifts back. Her body and mind tingle. Her delightful breasts heave slowly, her pussy relaxes.

Sir lies next to her, naked, one leg over her thigh, his hardness against her hip. His arm circles her, his breath in her neck, his soft firm voice in her ear.

It is minutes until sub understands that Sir has already undone the manacles that held her and she is able to move again. She curls up into a ball, Sir wrapping her in his arms. A feeling of peace infuses her in Sirs protection. He has untied her blindfold, but she keeps her eyes closed for now.

She feels his hard body against her, and realises that she wants him. Wants him inside her. Aches for him to penetrate her, join with her, control every fibre of her being.

She squirms back into him and sighs. Sir strokes her side, she responds positively, and her hand moves back to grip him. She turns around and moves down him, taking him deep, deep down her throat. She feels herself getting wetter as she sucks and licks Sirs cock. Revelling in the masculine taste. She loves it when Sir grabs her hair, forcing himself even deeper, thrusting fast and hard. He releases one hand in her hair and grips her by the throat - not to constrict her breathing but to remind her. Remind her who is in control.

Remind her.

He pulls her hair back so that she is looking up into his eyes. She is mesmerised. Her clit starts throbbing. She pleads with her eyes.

Sir nods, and she starts rubbing her clit, as Sir fucks her throat.

He changes position, throwing sub onto her front, and lifts her ass into the air. Sir slides into her from behind with a slow moan. She grips his cock deep inside her, running her internal muscles along the length of him. Her hand still rubs her clit, faster and faster as she nears release.

"Please Sir," she moans.

"No," Sir says, and holding her down starts thrusting. Hard and deep. Slowly to start with, but lifting the pace. He starts fingering her pink ass, inserting first one then two.

sub's breathing gets faster.

"Count for me, my sweet little cumslut," Sir says and slaps her ass.

"One," says the submissive the sharpness of the slap turning quickly to a pleasurable tingling warmth.
Smack. "Two." Smack. "Three."

Sir continues to thrust away as he reddens her ass with his finger prints. "Four, five, six, seven, eight, thank you Sir," she manages to gasp.

Smack! "Nine,Sir."

Smack! "Ten..."

Sir grabs sub's hair and pulls her towards him as he comes deep inside her, holding her there in place as his seed erupts.

sub's body quivers and shakes as she fights off her own orgasm, trying her hardest to follows Sirs command. But the feeling of his heat spilling into her, and his cock throbbing inside of her is too much. She is eternally grateful when she hears Sir whisper "Yes sub, you may."

Waves surge through her. Electricity courses around her brain. She shakes as the pleasure bears her away. She collapses beneath the weight of Sir, his cock still inside her. She is vaguely aware of their mixed juices running down her thighs.

Sir rolls them both onto their sides, and hugs her safely as she falls into a beautiful peaceful post-orgasmic sleep.
Published 
Written by GoNE68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments