Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week At Papaw's chap 1

"Papaw gets a new trainee"

32
12 Comments 12
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
The Beginnings – An Unexpected Request

They arrived on Friday night, my granddaughter Tina and a handful of her girlfriends from school. I am just a stopping off point on the way to a Florida spring break adventure. There was Tina, her roommate Laura, Rita, a small blond cheerleader type, Ruby, a brunette bookworm and Leah a rather shy quiet girl with shoulder length red hair. After my heartiest hellos I told Tina to take their bags into the upstairs bedrooms and that dinner would be in about an hour.

We ate and I listen to them go on and on about the trip they were looking forward to, different guys from school and the things that they were doing, I was a little shocked at the way these very young ladies talked about sex. I know it sounds as silly as it always did when I heard it from my parents, but my generation was a little more... covert about sex.

When the questions started coming my way, I held my own, but very quickly the questions took a turn down a road that I wasn't ready to travel, being the old man of the group. Now in my day, but that's a different story. These very sexy young women knew the effect they were having on me and before I got somewhere I couldn't return from, I said goodnight.

The next day was a errand day for me and the girls were going to go to the town about 25 miles east. I didn't know about it, but Leah hadn't gone to town with the others, nor did I know she was in the house when I returned.

I found out later, she had told the other girls she was sick and going to stay in bed, so she would be ok for the trip to the beach. Instead, she had spent the day looking around the cabin, just being nosy I guess, she never said why she decided to stay and search through the house.

She found some journals and photo albums that I thought had been hidden pretty well. Long story short, it was a life from my past, and I wasn't to keen on letting it out. She read my journals and notes, about sessions, training techniques, and playmates, she looked through the pictures, she knew more than I wanted anyone to know, but I had no idea she was now aware of the old me. In the past I had been a Professional Dominant, a trainer, actually well paid for some of the training that I was asked to provide.

But I had left the life, due to a heart problem. You see, I lost my heart to a wonderful woman that wanted nothing to do with my past life and I choose to live the life she wanted. I was truly happy. Til I lost her two years ago.
 
I was feeling a little grungy and decided while I was alone might be the best time for me to shower and such. So in I go and crank up the hot steamy water and just let it run down my head and back. I love the feel of the hot water, I tend to get a little lost in a shower. Then, I hear the door, just cracked open, and a little voice says, “Mr. S, this is Leah, I really need to go to the bathroom, can I come in? I promise not to look.”

This made me laugh a little, I would have thought she would be more concerned that I would be the one peeking, so I told her, “It's ok, I hate waiting too.”

I hear her enter and sit, very quiet, the water still running but my mind was elsewhere. She suddenly finds the courage and says, “Mr. S, can I ask you a question?”

“Uhm, sure, anything,” feeling a little weird, but so curious.

“My boyfriend at school wanted to do some …. uhh …. kinky stuff, you know like tying me up and spanking and such as that, I really got excited, but when it came down to it, it was kinda clumsy and awkward...” her pause seemed like an hour, “is it always like that?”

I was struck dumb, couldn't speak, didn't now what to say, finally, ”Well, not sure I'm the one to ask, I don't know much about those things, I was married to the same woman for 35 years, we didn't get to wild...” my voice trailing off. Wondering if it would stop her, this was killing me.

“Well, to be honest, I have a confession to make,” her soft voice cutting off the silence. “I was bored today and did a little snooping, I found your diaries and pictures. Please don't be upset, I wanted to know more about you, last night you intrigued me so.”

Still I was unable to speak, wishing I had put in those sliding doors to open the shower to the deck, the window being to small to climb through. “Don't judge me on those, it was a long time ago, I was a different person.”

“Judge you, I wish I knew you then,” she sounded like she was getting out of breath, with a touch of shyness. “I wish you knew me... How do you know if you are a submissive?” She was almost at a whisper as she asks.

I clear my throat and tell her, “It is all about desire, the desire to please, to put aside your needs for those of another, to be willing to please that person no matter what. To submit, is to give yourself to another, mind, body, soul. That is a submissive.”

Waiting for her response, nervousness makes me continue, “There are as many reasons for these desires as there are people with them. But it is a need to serve, some need the pain aspect, some just the structure. That is something that is determined by the relationship each seeks.”

Thinking I am sounding like some old lecture film I again wait, no response, I open the curtain slightly, she isn't on the pot, but her clothes are neatly folded there, I open more and see her on her knees, head down, arms behind, naked facing the shower, “I wish to serve You Sir, please will you train me,” was all she said. Looking up at me, her head still bowed, her eyes seem to beg. How could I resist.

I stand starring and not knowing what to do. My mind races and runs through the reasons, you know, to or not to, right or wrong, now or never, then deciding I had nothing to lose. I reach down and wrap my hand around the wrists she placed on her back and my other hand grabs her ponytail and pulls her to her feet on the edge of the tub, this puts her at eye level with me.

I get my first chance to look at her, to see what she has been hiding under those clothes. She is tiny, soft red hair and hazel eyes, thin lips and very soft skin. Her small b cups heaving with each breath, nipples already like new pencil erasers. My eyes trail down her belly and to her pussy, shaved and puffy as though no one visits often.

I tighten my grip, looking into her eyes, deeply, asking, “Do you know what you are asking me to do, what you will be in for? It isn't a college party, and I am the only one that gets to have fun.” Tugging her hair to let her know I expected an answer now.

She drops her gaze and whispers, “Oh God Sir, please... I want this... I NEED this.... use me... make me your toy!” I force my hand into her crotch sliding along her lips, wet and hot, flicking my nail along her clit as I reach the small throbbing button. Then letting her pussy go and grabbing her face, wiping off my hand on her cheeks, meeting her gaze I feel her need, and know I have found a true slave.

With this realization another part of me seemed to set up and take control. I pulled her into the tub and push her against the wall with a thud. Still a tight grip on her wrist and grabbing her ponytail, I hold her against the wall and keep her feet dangling into the tub.

Twisting the wrist hold to put pressure on her arm muscles, my body holding her off her feet and against the wall, I side my hand into her cunt from behind pumping into her and forcing them against her spot. She could not move, her arms held, her pussy attacked and toyed with, and I feel the release begin to build in her.

I step away from her and let her drop, she catches, drops to her knees, turns and bows.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

I grab her hair as the water sprays down her face and force her face to my crotch, she responds with her tongue and lips, licking and sucking me as I grow, keeping her arms behind her.

After only a few minutes, hey it's been a long time, I can feel my orgasm start to push past that point, I pull her away and stop her play. She actually looks sad like a child losing a toy it just started to enjoy. I tell her to stand and turn the water to run down her as she lays her head back and it flows down her breasts and pussy. When she is soaked I lift her, kicking the faucet off with my foot and step out of the tub, dripping from the shower.

I carry her to the bedroom across from the bathroom, her head nuzzled in my chest as she holds me, her arms around my neck. I lay her across the edge of my bed on her back, pushing her legs against her ass and again pulling her arms behind her, I lean over and lick across her clit and then with the back of my hand, rap her clit a few times, watching her jump.

I lean close to her ear, whispering, I tell her, “Tonight is just for fun, just let yourself go, don't worry about anything, no rules, tonight. Now don't move,” looking deeply into her eyes, can't tell if I see fear, or desire, but she remained stiff yet calm.

I get the belt from my robe hanging on the door, I knelt down to her and placed her on her elbows, wrists next to her hips, tying the belt as a shackle for her wrists, and then lashing the wrists to her ankles, pulled against her ass, spreading her wide open to me, I turn and get on my knees between her legs as she lay at the edge of the bed.

“This is for me, don't talk unless I tell you to, talk to me with your eyes. And don't worry, tonight is not about pain, it is control. Most of all, don't cum unless I give you permission, understand?”

She looks at me and lowers her eyes softly, telling me yes with her eyes. “You were listening, I like that.” I stroke her face, then start to explore her body, her nipples so hard, I could almost see them ache, I licked and kissed each, between the flicks and pinches. I sit back and run my fingers around the flesh of her pussy, finding the little bud that is hiding. She glistens and her pussy seems to be opening for me, blowing me kisses.

I pull the clit out of her hiding place and pinch her, rubbing the bud between thumb and finger, She tries to pull her arms free but it just opens her legs wider, I spank her clit and tell her to stop fighting and enjoy, then I lick her again. She gets close to the edge and I stop, blowing on her clit with hot short breaths. Her ass is starting to beg, she is looking at me like she is going to burst, I can see her pleading with me, her eyes watering and wide.

Up til now I have been very casual with my play, just keeping her on the edge, the side of my bed getting drenched as she leaks steadily from my touch. “Now remember, DO NOT CUM or I will be very disappointed in you.” She blinks her understanding.

I pick up the speed, rubbing across her exposed clit, slapping now and then as my other hand slides deep into her pussy. She is bucking and pulling my fingers inside as she climbs again, After a few minutes of the fast rub and spank, I lean over to lick and suck her clit into my mouth, I bite as she forces her pussy against my face.

Then pull away and back to slap and rub, keeping my fingers teasing her pussy, lips, and that hidden spot to bring her to blast-off. I hear a roar start to build inside of her little body and I again stop and sit back, she almost launches on her own. She looks my way remembering the command and closed her eyes, willing herself to back down.

I see from this she is mine, her release was there, just a second more, yet she withheld for me. I straighten up and take my rock hard cock and rub it up and down her lips, as she tries to pull me in. I push into her just an inch and stop, rotating my thumb across her clit, she is wanton, needing my cock, her eyes begging me to slam into her, I smack her clit and pull out, then push the head into her tight ass, she again pulls at my cock, but can not move to pull me or push herself, she is at my mercy.

I speed up and start to rub and slap again, my cock rocking slowly. As she climbs and get close, I push her to the edge driving closer, telling her she can now cum, I feel her start to flow over the wall, pulling out of her little puckered ass, I slam my cock deep into her pussy and pinch her clit hard.

Then starting the thrusts to keep her cumming, I rub and pinch the little clit that is almost purple now. She starts to cum hard, squirting from around my cock as I hold deep. Before she can stop the quivering I flip her onto her belly and again push the head of my wet, hot cock against the little pucker of that sweet tight ass.

I pop in the head and she jumps, but she is now tied with her feet in the air and open. Pushing in steadily I find bottom, then pull out to hear her breath again, then back in and holding deep, I reach under and rub her clit, faster and in small circles, I rock my hips and pump in and out of her tight, hot ass. I take her ponytail and pull her head up as I fuck her hard in that tiny ass. I feel her cum over and over as if it was one long orgasm. Pulling at my cock with her puckered ass.

Seeing her get so into this was about all I can handle and I can feel it starting to build, I pull out and flip her over again, this time standing and letting my cock spray all over her face, tits and ass, then I turn her over and force my still throbbing cock into her mouth. She takes me in as deep as I can get and licks my balls as I feel her draining my balls and swallow me, like a nursing little animal. Spent, I fall onto the bed, pulling her over, I release the bindings from around her and pull her into my arms.
 
Not sure how long we were asleep, but I woke up to the buzzer at the gate telling me Tina and her friends were back. Waking up Leah, I jump into my pants and grab a robe, reminding Leah her clothes were in the bathroom, also passing on that the back stairway is quicker.

I get in by the front door and hit the buzzer opening the gate. As they come inside I wish them a good night and go back to my room. I listen for the next few hours as the girls re-tell their day, never hearing from Leah and glad for that. I drift off to the sounds of several giggling and gossiping young women just a short few paces from my bed.

Sunday morning the girls prepare to head off to the beach for the week, I figure last night was a fluke and expected to see Leah getting her stuff into the van and ready to head to the beach, but she was no where around.

As the girls finish packing the car, Tina comes up to me, “Papaw, Leah is too sick to go, would it be ok if she stayed here until we come back, she said she'd probably just spend most of her time in bed.”

A smile slides across my mug and I tell my little grand-baby, “Tina, if you want her to be able to stay here, and she really thinks it's what she needs, how can I say no?” Holding her and giving her a good-bye kiss, then waving to the others. As Tina gets into her van and heads down the drive, the gate closes after they pass, telling me that Leah is at the front door.

As much as I wanted to go in right then I had work to do around the ole homestead and set about those tasks. When I got back into the house, I look around and find Leah curled up at the front of my chair in the living room.

I wake her and tell her to go back to her bed, tomorrow will be a long day. Kissing her nose and smacking her butt as she heads off. I can't sleep, I sit up and write, working on the days to follow. At just past midnight I climb into bed and drift off to sleep. 

Published 
Written by GabrielSweet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments