Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week At The Office - Part One

"slave spends a week working as PA to her Master"

16
7 Comments 7
17.6k Views 17.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

As I walk in I am a little nervous.   I report to reception and give my name.   The lady behind the desk smiles and makes small talk as she signs me in, then with a, “follow me” she leads me down a short corridor into a small but fairly busy office.   I am looking around as inconspicuously as I can, trying to find You among the people, but a quick recce tells me You are not here.   I feel disappointed briefly, then the pleasant fluttering feeling inside returns as I know that I am bound to see You soon.


You have hired me as a “temp” from a local agency, claiming that You needed a PA now that the company was growing, but wanted to try out a few, as it were, and then offer the job on a permanent basis if You found one that was suited.   I couldn’t believe it when You told me that I was to come and work for You – being under my Master’s watchful eye all day, I knew I wouldn’t get away with much.   Unless You wanted me to, of course.


After a quick tour of the office, I settle into my new desk which is situated a few yards from Your door.   Just seeing Your name presented in such an official manner makes me picture You during our first meeting.   Knowing I preferred it, You had worn Your light grey suit and a pale blue shirt – every inch the business man.   I close my eyes and can almost feel Your lips brush against mine.   Soft and teasing – that first kiss You gave me…   My eyes open abruptly and I cough quietly, feeling myself blush.   I can already tell that my pussy is starting to get wet…

I set to work typing some letters that You have left.   I look at Your handwriting and smile.   It slopes to the right like mine – You told me once that it means You are an extrovert.   I’m still not sure that idea rings true, as I am not, but like all the things You have told me, the information is stored away in my brain, ready for me to call upon should I need it.   After typing the letters, I decide to file all the office hard copies.   It’s nearly halfway through the day now, and still no sign of You, but I am still on “Master Alert” – listening for Your voice, and casting an occasional glance towards the main door.   I know of course that when You do arrive, I will not be able to give any hint that I already know You – at least I don’t think so.   I decide to wait, and follow my Master’s lead.

The filing cabinets are lined up against one wall of Your private office, and standing by them means that I can sneak a glance into Your domain.   In fact, it all looks rather normal – a large polished wooden desk with a leather chair behind it, and a couple more chairs opposite.   I shake my head slightly, smiling, and in my head ask myself what I would expect You to have in Your office.   Bondage equipment hanging from the walls?   Instruments of punishment lined up on Your desk?   I think not; to coin one of Your phrases.

I diligently begin the filing, starting at the top and working my way down.   I am on my knees filing the last few when someone stops right beside me.   Someone wearing black lace up shoes, and light grey trousers…

“Good afternoon,” I hear You say softly.   “It’s nice to find you in such an appropriate position when I arrive.”
There is a smile in Your voice.   I file the final sheet, close the draw and stand up, smiling slightly myself, so excited at being in Your presence.   But I keep my head.
“Good afternoon Sir.   I hope You had a pleasant morning.”

“I did, thank you.   Let’s go into my office and I can run through what I’m looking for,” You say, as You push open Your door, allowing me to walk in ahead of You.   You close the door behind You and pull a cord, closing the blind across the window that looks out on to the rest of the office.  

Knowing that we will not be disturbed without prior warning, I kneel before You again, this time in the proper fashion, my hands behind my back, and my head slightly bowed.   “Good afternoon Master, I hope my greeting a moment ago was acceptable.   It’s very good to see You again Master.”

You walk in front of me and gently lift my chin.   “Considering our environment, My slave, it was perfect.   You may rise, My sweet.”

I stand carefully, feeling a little giddy (as usual) from Your compliment.   You slowly walk in a circle around me – I always feel nervous when You do this, but then I feel Your hands on me, and I relax – a little.   One hand runs down my back, over my spine, then rests on the curve of my bottom.   You squeeze my backside, and I moan in pleasure; I can’t help it.
“Shhh, slut – don’t forget where we are.   I would hate to have to punish you so early on,” You say, still kneading my cheeks.   Your other hand tangles into my hair, and You pull my head back, speaking right into my ear.
“Are you horny, My little slut?   I bet your pussy’ s dripping, isn’t it?”   You briefly tighten Your grip on my hair as You whisper, “Would you like Me to check?”
I whimper quietly, wanting You so badly – wishing You would throw me down on the desk, the floor, anything and take me right now.   Instead I manage to reply, “Yes please, Master.   Please touch Your slut’ s pussy…”
True to Your word, You release my hair and turn me around to face You.   You look right into my eyes as You place Your hand on my thigh and push my dress up my leg, to reveal the lace top of my hold up stockings.   Your fingers glide around the soft material for a moment, before moving further up and sliding between my legs.   I place my hand on to Your shoulder to gain some stability, and bite back a moan as I feel Your finger stroke across my outer lips, which by now are coated with my juices.   You push Your finger a little deeper, until the tip just enters my hot channel.   I try to bear down on it, craving something inside me, but Your hand moves in the same direction.

I open my mouth to moan in frustration, and You capture it in a fierce kiss, Your free hand pulling me closer, Your tongue methodically exploring my mouth.   Glad of this pleasant diversion, I return the kiss just as urgently, trying to stifle the desperate feeling of wantonness that You’ve started in me.   After a while You break the kiss, and at the same time, withdraw Your finger from between my thighs.
“I was right,” You say, “You’re a horny slut with a wet pussy.”   You hold Your hand out to me and obediently I take Your finger into my mouth to clean it.   As usual, I don’t miss a drop.   You brush a strand of hair out of my eyes and offer me a seat.   For the next half an hour or so we talk in all seriousness about what will be expected of me work wise this week.   You also slip in a couple more rules to follow – for example, I am not to leave the office without first obtaining Your permission – this also goes for when I wish to use the bathroom, You add with a smile at the look of consternation on my face.

Alexa_Rios
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alexa_Rios

  And I am not to wear knickers at all this week, and a bra only when absolutely necessary.

I agree quietly, though my heart sinks when You tell me that I am to ask Your permission before using the bathroom.   It’s something we have discussed briefly in the past, and You have even made me wait to be granted permission to go and use the toilet when we have spoken online.   Of course, I obeyed You, even though I had been desperate – but the fact was that if I really hadn’t been able to bear it any longer, I could have gone to the bathroom and faced the consequences at a later date.   This week I would have no such choice.   The idea of asking Your permission to go and do something I wouldn’t normally think twice about doing is definitely embarrassing, and that is of course why You have set this rule.   You know full well that I love a little humiliation now and again, and besides, it reinforces my submissiveness.
“Did you finish the work I left for you, slave?”   You ask, and I feel proud when I am able to tell You that I have.   I offer to go and fetch the letters for You to look them over, and You nod, allowing me to rise and leave the room.
I know that my face is flushed when I walk to my desk and carefully pick up the bundle of papers.   I feel sure that people are looking at me, and know exactly what has gone on behind Your door.   A couple of thoughts flash through my head, like, “Was the blind properly closed?”   “Did anyone hear You speaking to me?”   But I pull myself together, reminding myself that You would never do anything to compromise or embarrass either of us.   I return to Your office and hand You my mornings work, then wait for permission to sit again.   You peruse the letters as I perch on the edge of my seat, nervously waiting for Your verdict.   Now I know why You had me watch that Secretary film.   You have obviously been planning this for some time.
As You scan through the final one, You glance up with a slight smile.
“It’s almost a shame that you’ve done so well My little slut.   I was looking forward to giving you a taste of this,” You pick up a wooden ruler from Your desk and twirl it in Your fingers.   My pulse quickens at the sight of it, but I only smile slightly back at You, wondering if You will now look extra hard for any errors.
You place the sheet down on the desk, and look at me again.   “Stand up slave.”
Obediently I rise and stand before You, my hands automatically slipping behind my back, which causes my breasts to stand out a little further.   You have taught me well.   You get up too, and walk round to my side of the table.
“You spelt sincerely wrong,” You whisper in my ear.   “Bend over the desk My horny little bitch.”   Your voice is not unkind – in fact, I can tell that You’re pleased at having this chance to really make me squirm.   My breath catches in my throat and I bend forwards, feeling for all the world like a naughty school girl.   You lean over me to retrieve the ruler, making sure I can feel Your hard cock pressing against my back through Your trousers.   You lift my dress to reveal my white thong – I know You will not add extra punishment though, as You only told me of my dress standard rules a short while ago.
“I think just three for now should do the trick.   Again, remember where we are My slave.   I do not expect to hear a sound from you – is that clear?”
“Y…Yes Master,” I reply quietly, desperately hoping that I will be able to remain silent.   I’ve had worse than this and not made a sound, I remind myself, so I will not let You down.
Thwack!   The ruler falls much more heavily than I am expecting, and I grit my teeth.   It’s the nearest You have ever been to caning me, and I can feel a weal rising, I am sure of it.   Before my head clears properly the second Thwack! lands, and I try to dig my nails into the polished wood of the table top.   As the third stroke sears across my reddening flesh, I know I am going to survive in silence, and feel elated to have done as You ordered.
I remain in position my eyes closed, catching my breath.   I hear You set the ruler back down, and then I moan almost inaudibly as You stroke a hand gently over my buttocks.

“They’re very, very warm My sweet slut.   By the way, You can give me Your thong – You won’t be needing it.   Take it off for Me slave.”   You say, Your hand resting on the small of my back, making me feel surprisingly secure.   I reach behind me and ease the thin white satin over my sore bottom and down to my thighs, before straightening up and pushing it down the rest of the way.   I step out of it, then bend and pick it up from the floor, still with my dress around my waist.   I hand the small piece of material to You and You thank me, before tugging my dress gently to let it fall back into place.   “You may return to your desk slut – I will email some work to you, although it may only be data input,” You shrug apologetically, knowing that the work You have set so far has not really stretched me.   I smile and say,

“Thank You Master.   To be honest, it’s a pleasure just being in the same vicinity as You – I am a very lucky slave,” I pause then add quietly, really hoping You won’t turn me down, “M…May I kiss You please Master..?”
“You may,” You reply, beckoning me closer.   I raise myself a little higher; standing not quite on tip toes, and gently, carefully, press my lips to Yours.   I enjoy the feeling and linger for a short while, before stepping back again and thanking You.   I leave Your office and return to my desk where I sit down carefully, feeling the marks left by Your punishment.

We each work separately through the rest of the afternoon, apart from one incident when You phone through to my desk and tell me in whispered tones exactly what You want to do to me, all the while looking straight at me through the window of Your office.   By the end of the day I am a lust filled wreck of a slave – the result of being so close, yet not being allowed to touch.   I am a little disappointed when the time comes for me to leave for the evening, and You do not ask me to stay nor offer to accompany me.   For a moment I am a little upset, wondering if for some reason You are angry with me.   But I shake the feeling off knowing full well that if that were the case, You would have told me.

I remind myself that we still have the rest of the week, and leave the office.   After getting into my car I send You a text message asking if I may cum tonight.   I get a reply back a couple of minutes later – “ So soon? Not tonight slut. See you tomorrow ”.   My heart sinks as I’m not sure I will last until tomorrow, but my Master has spoken, and disobeying is not an option.   I will wait.
Published 
Written by Panache
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments