Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week At The Office - Part Three

"A little tamer than previous parts, but more to come!"

4
2 Comments 2
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

I fold my arms and do likewise, determined to do well in this task that You have set me.   I gradually get used to the feeling and my breathing becomes regular again, but I start to panic as the film ends and I swear I can hear the toy buzzing deep in my ass… then I realise that You have changed it to a pulsing sensation, and I find that I can barely hear it myself.


You look at me and smile, a, “I told you so,” look all over Your face.   I smile back, no longer afraid, and loving the secret we share.   You continue to torment me for the duration of the presentation, and it’s as much as I can do not to surrender all my self control and moan my pleasure out loud.   I wonder briefly if anyone around has noticed anything odd about my behaviour, and then smile to myself as a small voice tells me that I don’t care.


By the close of the presentation my juices are flowing freely, and I remember with a start that I am no longer wearing the panties that I started off with this morning.   The chairs we are sat on are upholstered in a scarlet fabric, and I begin to feel my face turning a matching shade at the thought of what state the seat will be in when I stand up.   Fortunately You are content to sit and wait and let everybody else out first – You are making notes on what You have just seen.   The room is almost completely empty when You squeeze my knee and say,
“Time to go My sweet – I have a surprise for you, but we need to get back to the office first.”
“Master…Umm, I think there might be a… a damp patch on the chair when I stand up…”   I say nervously.   Not because I am worried about You being angry, but because it’s a little embarrassing to admit to.
You laugh out loud, and a couple of people look round.   “Stand up My little slut, I can’t wait to see if you’re correct,” You say in quieter tones.   I do as You command, and hear You chuckle again quietly.   “Mmm, you were right.   You should take a look.”
I bite my lip, and glance back at the chair.   The patch is very evident and my eyes widen, and then I giggle, imagining the reaction of the people who have begun to clear away the rows of seats.   You shake Your head, mock anger on Your face as You tut at me.   “Such a dirty little whore,” You say softly into my ear.   “Letting your pussy become dripping wet like that…you’re such a bad girl…”   I feel another rush of wetness to my pussy as I listen to Your smutty talk and moan quietly, before following You from the room consumed by lust as You turn the vibrator up to full power.
We get back into the car, “Good job my car has leather seats,” You comment as I sit down. I only smile in reply, and then say hopefully,
“Please may I cum for You again Master?”   I am desperate to touch myself, put on a show for You again, and to feel a release from the current strain that You’re putting me under.   You look at me, one eyebrow raised.
“All hot and bothered again are you My sweet little bitch?   No more cumming just yet slave – be a good girl and hold on for Me.”
“As You wish Master,” I reply, trying not to pout.   Seeking to divert my thoughts I say, “So what is the surprise You have for me Master?”
I see You roll Your eyes, a smile on Your face.   “If I were to tell you slut, it wouldn’t be much of a surprise would it?   All you need to do when we get back is go into the office and clear your desk for the evening.   Then get into your own car and follow Me.”
We reach the office and I do as You bid.   I tidy away the few things on my desk and collect my bag and coat.   I get into my car and follow You as You turn out on to the main road.   After a while Your car indicates left, and You pull into the car park of the local Hilton.   I follow suit, and park my car next to Yours.   I step out and move round to Your car as You open the boot and take out an overnight case.
“So have you figured out what your surprise is yet, My slave?”   You say mischievously as You close the boot and lock the car.
I gaze up at the huge building.   “You’ve got a room booked, in there..?”   I say, and pathetic as it sounds, I know my voice is awestruck.
“I most certainly have, slave.   Only a room though, not a suite, before you get too excited.”
I know that this sort of thing is nothing to You – You stay in nice hotels all the time and think nothing of it, and for a moment I feel very naïve.   But You indulge me, saying, “Well, would you like to come and see where we’ll be spending the night?”   And lead me into the foyer, where You check us in.   I follow You in a daze to the lift, and the only thing that snaps me out of it is You saying as You slip the electronic key card into the lock,
“Don’t forget that you are still due punishment slave.”
That focuses me in an instant, and as soon as You have closed the door behind us I move to the foot of the bed and kneel.
“May I please speak Master?”   I say quietly, although I realise that You might consider it out of turn.   But You reply favourably, and so I continue.   “I’m sorry for not trusting Your judgement Master.   I was too worried about what others might think, despite the fact that we have discussed this before.   I will happily accept whatever punishment You deem to be suitable Master.”
“Good start slut,” You say in reply as You open the overnight case.   You take from it a suede flogger which You put to one side whilst You move a chair to the centre of the large room.   “Rise and bend over the chair My whore – keep your legs apart,” You say as You pick up the flogger again and wait for me to assume the position, then walk over to my bowed head, and extend the hand holding the flogger.   “Kiss My hand slave,” I hear, and I obey, pressing my lips softly to the hand that is about to mete out my punishment.
You move round behind me and I feel you lift my dress, exposing my bare buttocks to your gaze.   The vibrator is still inside my ass, though You have switched it off – the receiver would not have worked with us travelling in our two separate cars.   You clip the receiver on to my rumpled dress, and then flick the switch on the control unit.   The sudden vibrations make me gasp, and then moan as the continuous pleasure starts.   You grip my hair and pull my head back, saying,
“Quiet slut, this is punishment.   The only noises I expect to hear are you counting the strokes.   If you cum without permission, your punishment will be doubled.”
I swallow nervously as I hear You do a few practice strokes with the flogger through the air, and then suddenly it hits me.   My head jerks upward with the shock and I say, “One, thank You Master,” The flogger hits me again with a, “swiishhh, thud” and again I count the stroke aloud for You, “Two, thank You Master,”
This goes on until we reach ten, and I am dimly aware that You are not delivering these blows full force.   My suspicions are confirmed when You say,
“I think that’s probably warmed you up quite nicely, slave.   Time for the paddle now, I think.

AntonellaReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaReed

  I’d hate to think this was distracting you from what you should be feeling,” You add and switch off the plug taking away the pleasure that helped me through Your warm up.
I do not move or speak as I see You out of the corner of my eye take the leather paddle out of the overnight case.   You rub it over my newly warmed flesh, cooling it briefly then You order, “Count again bitch – start over from one.”
The first stroke You give me with the paddle is delivered full force, and I am a little out of practice.   It takes my breath away and so I pause for a couple of seconds to compose myself.
“I’m waiting, slut,” You say and so I force out the words.
“One…thank You M…Master,” No sooner have I answered You than the second hard stroke comes down with a Slap!   I stutter out the count again immediately, and You pause for a moment as You rub the paddle around in a circle on my cheeks.   You lay on the next three in quick succession, and I barely have time to get the count out.   The next ones You prolong,
“S…six thank You Master,” I dig my fingernails into my palms.
“Seven thank Y…You Master,” I feel tears pricking at the corner of my eyes – it is a long time since You have hit me this hard.
“Eight thank You M…Master,” A tear leaks out and trickles down my cheek.   Then the next stroke causes another to fall from my eyelashes straight to the floor.   “Ni…nine thank Y…You Master,” I am desperately hoping that my voice won’t crack.
There is a bigger pause before the final stroke and for a moment I wonder if perhaps You have relented, and then the paddle falls again, and the last count emerges as a yelp.   “Ten thank You Master!”
I sniff, hoping that I don’t sound too sorry for myself.   You again move to the case, and for a moment I am horrified as I think that You are about to return with another instrument.   But You have a plastic jar in Your hand which You open and begin to rub some of the contents gently on to my sore bottom.   I sigh quietly, knowing that my punishment is over.   Softly You say,
“I don’t think that you’ll be doubting My word again for quite some time, do you slave?”
I shake my head and brush away the last of my tears discreetly with the back of my hand.   “I don’t think I’ll doubt Your word ever again Master,” I answer, enjoying the feeling of the combination of the cooling cream and Your gentle caress.   You pat my hip, a sign that I may rise from my punishment position, and so I stand awkwardly.   I can feel the heat radiating from my buttocks – I certainly feel well punished.
“Take the plug out now My slut,” You say to me, and gingerly I take hold of the toy as best I can and ease it out of me.   You nod to me to leave it on the floor, and I do so.   You walk up close to me and kiss me, pushing Your tongue deep into my mouth, pulling my head back by my hair in order to plunder me more easily.   Your other hand slips down to between my legs and I moan into Your mouth.   You break the kiss and speak softly into my ear, “All that punishment and you’re still dripping wet.   You really are a horny little cum slut, aren’t you?”
“Mmm…I’m Your horny little cum slut Master,” I purr back at You.   You walk behind me and trail a finger around the top of my dress, and then slowly pull the zip down.   You help me out of it, and then ask me to sit on the bed so that You can undress me completely.   I wince as I lower myself on to the duvet – it still hurts to put pressure on my bottom, but feeling Your hands on me, running up and down my legs before You carefully remove my stockings helps me to relax.   Totally naked now before You, I whisper my thanks for Your undressing me.
“May I please undress You, now Master?”   I ask quietly, and stand up off the bed quickly when You reply that I may.   I love to undress You – it gives me such a wonderful opportunity to explore.   Your jacket is already hung neatly over the back of a chair – You had taken it off before commencing my punishment.   I carefully remove Your tie, and drape it around my own neck whilst I unfasten Your cufflinks.   I place them neatly on the dressing table and then return and unbutton Your shirt.   You are glancing out of the window as I work the top two buttons, and so while Your head is turned I sneak the opportunity to give You a quick peck on the cheek.   Your head whips back round, a supposed-to-be-stern look on Your face, and You say,
"Did you have permission to do that?”   I can see You are faking it, so I smile sweetly and reply,
“No Master – I was merely taking the initiative.   I saw an opportunity, and decided to make the most of it.”   Making the most of life and its opportunities is something You often speak about, and so You graciously let me have the point.   I lay the shirt on the bed and then drop to my knees and remove Your shoes and socks, placing them neatly at the end of the bed.   I stay on my knees as I unbuckle Your belt, and slide it from the loops.   My face is inches from Your encased cock, and I long to move closer and nuzzle it gently but I have a job to do, and I know You dislike it if I stop in the middle of a task.   I undo Your trousers, slide them down Your legs for You to step out of them and then tear myself away and hang up the clothing in the wardrobe.
Your hard cock is clearly visible through Your boxers, and I cannot take my eyes off it.   I again kneel before You and hook my fingers over the waistband, carefully pulling them down.   Your cock is revealed to me, and I desperately want to taste You.   You step out of Your boxers as they reach Your ankles and I remain kneeling at Your feet, awaiting my next order.   You don’t give the order verbally though – You slide Your hand into my hair, and gently pull my head towards Your cock.   I need no further bidding – I open my mouth to receive You, loving the sensation as Your cock slips inside.
I begin to suck on Your cock slowly, considering what I am doing rather than switching to auto pilot.   I run my tongue over the head, tasting the pre cum that coats it, whetting my appetite for more.   I tighten my lips as I take more of You into my mouth, relaxing my throat muscles as best I can to allow part of Your cock to slip down my throat.   I am not particularly confident with this act and You know it, so You allow me to take my time – something that I am very grateful for.   I move my tongue over Your cock as I hold it in my mouth, feeling every contour.   I hear a quiet moan from You, and am delighted that I have given You enough pleasure to prompt it.   It spurs me on, and I quicken my pace, sucking Your cock hard on the upstroke as though I am trying to coax Your cum up and into my mouth…
Your hand still in my hair, You pull my head back and off of Your cock.   For a moment I worry that I have done something to displease You, but You are looking down at me, Your eyes gentle.   I feel deliciously vulnerable – I simply adore being at the feet of my Master.   You speak,
“Did You enjoy wearing the butt plug for Me today slave?”
I bite my lip, considering my answer, then say truthfully, “I was a little uncomfortable at first Master, but after a short while, I loved it – it made me so horny.”
“We are going to try something new now slave.   I must admit I had an ulterior motive for you wearing the plug – I am going to fuck your arse, My little whore..."
Published 
Written by Panache
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments