Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon ~ Day 5 E

"Ashley is taken into another realm of her training."

16
6 Comments 6
32.1k Views 32.1k
5.6k words 5.6k words
Famous Story
The swelling pressure in Ashley's ass, causes her whole body to ache and whine. The immense stress on her erogenous holes, fills her body with an insane amount of pheromones. She can feel her hot, dewey cunt pulsing between her trembling thighs. Despite her liquid sex, slowly dripping out from her heaving slit, Ashley's bladder is clamouring for her attention. Its severe straining is becoming too much for her.

Ashley tries to focus on her breathing, something she has now been trained to do when vexed.

In… out… slowly. Relax Ashley… Miss Rose is here now. I'm going to be alright.

Miss Rose places traces her fingers down Ashley's naked body. Her exposed skin is cold and sensitive. She can barely remember what it feels like to be warm and cozy. The memories from the morning now feel like lifetimes ago.

Miss Rose presses her hand down firmly, two inches below Ashley's belly button.

Ashley squeaks in discomfort. The painful squelches of her exhausted bladder shock her into the present moment.

"All that warm tea I gave you this morning is really weighing heavily on you, now isn't it?" Miss Rose asks. Ashley can hear a sense of pleasure in the woman's tone.

"Yes Miss Rose, I have to pee. Badly," Ashley explains, sounding slightly panicked.

"I'll let you pee soon enough dear, but for now, I need you to be full…"

The thought of Ashley's body being any fuller, startles her. The plug filling her engorged ass is giving her erotic, cramping surges of pleasure. Her need to pee and relax her bladder is becoming almost impossible to ignore. The blindfold around her face is tight and heavier than the usual kind. It's made of some sort of thick, padded leather. Ashley is forced to focus on her other senses, having her sight so severely restricted. The pangs in her needy body are becoming increasingly loud.

Ashley feels Miss Rose adjust her collar. She spins it 180 degrees, so that the metal loop for the leash, is now at the back of her neck. Miss Rose attaches a thin, chain leash to the collar. She lets it drop to the floor. Ashley can feel the long, cold chain down her back. As she trembles in silence, the chain clinks gently against the metal base of the plug sticking out from between her cheeks. Miss Rose places the dangling leash underneath Ashley's wrist restraints, so they cannot relieve any of its tension.

Still standing in front of Ashley, Miss Rose reaches between the girl's legs and pulls the leash towards her. As Miss Rose tugs with more force on the handle of the leash, Ashley feels the pull at the back of her neck. The plug, acting as the fulcrum for the chain, is pressed deeper inside her as the chain is pulled.

Miss Rose smiles as she lifts the leash up higher. It presses the plug inside Ashley's tight hole and embeds itself gently into the folds of her pussy.

Ashley is petrified. She is incredibly helpless, firmly in the control of her Mistress. The slightest tug or wrist movement from Miss Rose causes Ashley to struggle immensely with the sensations they bring. Already, Ashley feels her little asshole quivering around the base of the plug. Her leash, pushing it firmly into her pucker, trying to make it sink deeper.

"Is this uncomfortable dear?"

"Yes… Yes it is Miss Rose," Ashley whimpers, trying to be obedient.

"Be a good girl, and follow me. Very carefully," Miss Rose instructs, pulling the leash towards her, gently. The chain rubs teasingly against Ashley's puffy clit. She can already feel her horny juices causing the chain to become slick between her legs.

Ashley is led through several rooms. She can feel the floor changing through her thin, pink socks. The chain rubs slowly back and forth between her legs.

Miss Rose stops walking and pauses before opening a door. The warm air from the room rushes to greet Ashley's skin. She's led inside the new room and can immediately tell they are not alone.

The chain pulls between Ashley's moist legs and leads her into the middle of the room. Being pulled around like this has Ashley trembling with excitement and arousal.

Where am I? What does Miss Rose have planned for me? I hope it's finally time for my reward. I've tried to be so good.

The leash stops pulling and the chain sags. The tension on her plug and the back of her neck relaxes.

"That's far enough dear. Be a good girl and stand properly. Head up, back straight," Miss Rose calmly instructs.

Ashley does her best to follow the interactions. Her muscles are so tired and sore, everything is a battle. Standing up straight tightens the muscles around her ass and causes the plug to become more uncomfortable. Miss Rose seems to appreciate Ashley's wincing.

"You are my good little girl aren't you? Do not move from this position."

"Yes, Miss Rose," Ashley concedes, trying not to sound as horny and uncomfortable as she clearly is.

Ashley feels Miss Rose begin to walk around her. She drapes the leash handle over Ashley's shoulder.

"This is actually our newest girl," Miss Rose states to the others in the room. "She's only been with us for a few days now and has already gained an incredible urge to please."

Ashley feels incredibly shy and self conscious as she's forced to listen to Miss Rose describe her to the mystery guests in the room. The nervous anxiety and stress is making her insides boil with sexual energy. Trying to breathe deeply and relax isn't doing much to stop the flow of her honey from squeezing out her lips. The plug inside her is just making it impossible to ignore her sexual frustration. A constant reminder that she is a slave to her desires and one that doesn't easily get what she wants.

"As you can see, she is wearing a very nice and difficult device. This is her very first time being plugged and is handling it quite admirably," Miss Rose states, casually.

Ashley feels a sense of comfort and pride in Miss Rose's words. The admiration briefly relieves some of the discomfort.

"She is such a sweet, little girl and has so far, done everything asked of her, despite some hesitations," Miss Rose says, touching Ashley's hair gently.

Ashley wishes she didn't have the blindfold on so she could see who was looking at her.

Actually, maybe it's better that I can't see them…

Miss Rose reaches between Ashley's legs and slowly places one finger on her hot slit. Just the warmth and pressure of the beautiful woman's finger against her hungry lips, is enough to make Ashley whine uncontrollably with desire.

The fingers gently makes a small circle over Ashley's dewey entrance, then leaves.

"As you can see, she is very excited," Miss Rose states, lifting her fingers in the air. Ashley is doused with embarrassment. Her face goes red as she hears a few women giggling with interest at the comment.

Ashley tries to ignore the fact that a room full of strangers is staring at her exposed, leashed and plugged body. For a moment she manages to, as her bladder begins to scream at her, demanding relief. It forces Ashley to wiggle and bring her knees together frantically, to make sure she doesn't pee herself.

"Now my dear, it seems you are having a lot of different feelings right now, aren't you?" Miss Rose inquires.

Ashley shakes herself to concentration in order to answer her Mistress.

"Yes Miss Rose. Many!" Ashley shouts accidentally, trying to suppress her body's urges.

"I would like for you to describe to me and everyone else, what you are feeling right now," Miss Rose commands, loudly.

Ashley can feel the 'audience' around her watching. It fills her chest with a panic that she's never experienced before.

"I feel a lot of things Miss Rose. I have to pee. And I feel that this plug is really wearing on me. And I'd really like to come Miss Rose. And I'm feeling like I want to know who is in the room with us," Ashley rambles.

Ashley can't see it, but Miss Rose does not look impressed. She places her right hand on Ashley's belly.

"My dear, that was not a very good response. I'm trying so hard to treat you nicely, but you are making it hard for me when I'm trying to entertain our guests."

Miss Rose presses her hand firmly against the soft, white skin of Ashley's belly. It squeezes her bladder profusely, causing Ashley to shriek out in discomfort.

Ashley can feel everything in her body begging her to let go and pee. It takes every last ounce of strength Ashley has to hold on as Miss Rose continues to press.

The slender hand backs off. Ashley is able to take an exhausted breath of momentary relief.

I can't hold on much longer… I'm going to break. I'm going to come without permission and I'm going to piss myself. This is going to be so humiliating, so awful.

"We would like to know everything you are feeling, little Ashley," Miss Rose declares.

"Yes Miss Rose…I… I feel…" Ashley tries to focus and think as hard as she can. "I feel like I'm drowning with need! I feel like I'm nearing the edge of a cliff and I'm slipping off it into… I don't know. I feel scared and afraid of those people watching me. It makes me so nervous and anxious and I wish this plug was not inside my ass, pushing against my insides. Causing them to tingle and sizzle with… oh fuck, feelings I didn't know I could have. And this pressure, this wet, hot pressure in my cunt Miss Rose! It's deafening! And it hurts so much to have it continually ignored! And… I haven't been able to pee since breakfast this morning, and I have no idea how long ago that was. I have no idea! But I need to pee Miss Rose! I need to pee. I am exhausted. I feel like I'm dying!"

Miss Rose leans in close to Ashley. She softly gives her a kiss as her hand drops between Ashley's legs. Her elegant, manicured fingers begin to slide over Ashley's wet slit. Slowly teasing the very red, soaking labia, they inch their way inside. Ashley's lips tremble as she gasps into Miss Rose's mouth.

Miss Rose caresses Ashley's lips and tongue with her mouth, while she fingers Ashley's cunt.

Finally, the kiss ends leaving Ashley in a trance.

"That was a much better answer dear. Thank you," Miss Rose whispers, into Ashley's ear.

Oh fuck, why does it make me so happy to please this woman!? Oh fuck I missed the feeling of her touching me!

One of Miss Rose's fingers slides over Ashley's clit. She jumps violently.

Oh Fuck! I can hold my pee, but I can't stop myself from cumming!

"Thank you Miss Rose! Can I please come for you Miss Rose!?" Ashley pleads.

Miss Rose smiles as a giggle escapes her.

"Oh dear, no. But if you are good, very soon, I'll let you have what you want. I promise," Miss Rose states. She takes her fingers out of Ashley's desperate cunt. They glisten with the girl's sticky nectar.

Miss Rose holds them up to Ashley's nose.

"You're such a sweet girl and you have such a sweet smell."

"Thank you Miss Rose," Ashley whimpers. Taking in her potent scent. Being forced to inhale her own hot, wet pheromones drives her crazy. It makes Ashley's nipples harden tighter and her brain to float.

"Now, open," Miss Rose instructs.

Ashley opens her Mouth and feels her Mistress' fingers fill it up. Ashley can taste nothing but her own naughty juices. They reek of her desperation and base urges.

"Now, please, tell everyone what you taste like," Miss Rose requests, sliding her fingers out.

Ashley has no mental energy left. Her concentration is lost and her head is swimming. She has no choice but to say everything that jumps into her mind.

"It tastes like pussy Miss Rose. My desperate, horny fucking pussy. It tastes like Tessa's pussy. So fucking delicious. Like honey that's been squeezed from the most beautiful woman in the world, then having it ferment into a beautiful perfume," Ashley admits in a small tirade.

"That's a good girl, but you are not to use that language with me dear," Miss Rose mentions, sternly as she places her hand on Ashley's belly. She applies the tiniest bit of pressure, causing Ashley's mouth to open with a gasp. Miss Rose takes her hand off Ashley's bladder.

"I'll give you a warning this time, sweetie," Miss Rose scolds, gently.

"Thank you, so much Miss Rose," Ashley whines.

Miss Rose slowly pulls her black, nylon panties down to her ankles. She takes them off and holds them against Ashley's mouth and nose.

Ashley hungrily breathes them in. Something about Miss Rose's carnal scent, speaks to Ashley's core. It has an aura that fills her with a deep need to submit herself to the challenges she's enduring.

Ashley takes another slow inhale of the soft, damp fabric against her nose. The woman's fragrance fills her head and makes Ashley feel high and light.

Miss Rose…. Miss Rose… 

"Do you remember what I taste like, dear?" She asks.

Ashley's eyes are rolling back into her head. Fiercely trying to enjoy as much euphoria as she can before being brought back to her uncomfortable reality.

"Like heaven, Miss Rose. Like perfect, beautiful sex, like power and grace and pussy."

"Awe, thank you," Miss Rose gleams, pushing her panties into Ashley's mouth.

Ashley accepts them willingly, allowing the velvet material to rub against her lips and tongue.

Miss Rose pushes Ashley's mouth shut, the panties securely inside.

"Enjoy my flavour, dear. I expect you to keep them in, until I take them out. Yes?" Miss Rose clarifies.

Ashley nods her head gently and mumbles the affirmative. The taste of her gorgeous Mistress runs down her throat.

She tastes even better than she smells… what is wrong with me!?

Ashley feels the leash tug at her sensitive pussy. The back of her neck is pulled back, straightening her back and the plug inside her distressed asshole is pushed deeper. Ashley focuses and tries to follow where she is being led. She feels even more helpless than before, with both her speech and vision having been taken from her.

Just putting one socked foot in front of the other is straining Ashley's bladder significantly. She tries to ignore it, but it is impossible.

"As you can see, she is very untouched and innocent," Miss Rose states casually.

Ashley can hear quiet noises of approval from women around her. It is eerie and sobering. Ashley's body trembles when she feels a hand press her belly and stops her in her tracks.

"May I?" the mystery woman asks.

"As long as you don't break the rules, which I know you are well acquainted with," Miss Rose explains.

The woman's hand moves slowly from Ashley's belly to her soft ass.

"Ohh, I like this. Perfect isn't it?" The woman remarks.

Ashley trembles as the stranger fondles her exposed skin. She can smell the woman's perfume. It's elegant and reeks of wealth.

The woman pulls gently on one of Ashley's stiff nipples. The pain barely registers, Her bladder and swelling asshole are giving her far more discomfort.

The woman then traces her fingers down Ashley's front and in between her legs.

"Be a good girl and open your legs for me," the woman urges.

Knowing Miss Rose is right next to her, Ashley's complies, trusting her Mistress.

As soon as Ashley's legs separate, the woman's fingers slather themselves with Ashley's dripping cream. She doesn't move the thin chain from the leash out of the way, she just rubs it deeper into Ashley's folds. The feeling is both incredibly pleasurable and awkward at the same time. But the taste of Miss Rose's cunt on her tongue, is causing Ashley to hallucinate with arousal.

The fingers leave Ashley's wetness and the woman brings them to her face. Ashley hears the woman take a deep breath in through her nose.

Ashley feels mortified with embarrassment as she realizes the woman is publicly sampling her pussy. The humiliation is making Ashley feel dizzy with shame, or is it excitement?

"Thank you Miss Rose, you may continue. She smells like she's in heat," the woman adds giddily.

Miss Rose pulls the leash, immediately getting Ashley's attention. She's forced to follow once again. Ashley can feel her bladder straining painfully.

When will I get to pee? Every minute of this feels like forever!

A few more strange hands touch and caress Ashley's body as she's paraded around the room.

NICOLEEVANS2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NICOLEEVANS2

Finally, Miss Rose stops Ashley on a patch of soft carpet.

Ashley's toes wiggle in their socks, enjoying the tender, warm comfort of a rug.

"Kneel for me dear," Miss Rose instructs, as she sits down in a red, leather chair.

Ashley follows her Mistress' simple instructions. She struggles to stay balanced on her wobbling knees, as she doesn't have the use of her hands to help stabilize her.

"A little closer. Be a good girl," Miss Rose encourages, tugging Ashley's leash against her wet, puffy lips.

Ashley quickly tries to alleviate the stress on her sensitive vagina by shuffling forward.

Miss Rose speaks loudly now, to the room.

"One of her favourite little talents is worshipping feet. I think she's rather lovely at it. Something both you and her will enjoy."

They will enjoy it? What does that mean? 

Ashley can feel real fear and panic growing in her chest at the prospect of having to suck the toes of anonymous women.

Miss Rose leans forward in her chair and puts her hand under Ashley's little chin. "Panties, please, dear. I need your mouth for my feet now," Miss Rose explains, taking her underwear from Ashley.

Miss Rose puts her saliva soaked panties over Ashley's head and lets them hang around her neck.

"Hmm, you look adorable like this, wearing my used panties like a necklace. Now, show everyone here how good you are at turning me on. Lick my feet."

Ashley opens her mouth widely, as she hears Miss Rose removing her open-toed heels. The scent of her Mistress' feet washes over her. It's immediately alluring and causes Ashley's mouth instinctively to water.

Miss Rose presses her first foot gently to Ashley's face. The soft nylon caresses her gentle lips. It smells delicious and Ashley cannot wait to please her powerful, beautiful teacher.

"Slow licks dear. From the bottom of my heel, to the tips of my toes," Miss Rose carefully instructs.

Ashley leans forward and extends her tongue. The plug filling her asshole squeezes against her insides as she moves. It's unbearably strenuous as her pussy begins to buzz and throb.

Oh god I need to cum. I need this plug out of me or I'm going to go crazy! Focus Ashley! Focus!

She places her tongue against the firm, elegant base of the foot and drags along the warm silky covering. Ashley can taste Miss Rose's power and beauty through her stocking. The smell of her shoes is even turning Ashley on, knowing her Mistress' feet have been in them all day, carrying her elegant body around.

Ashley feels the toes of her Mistress wiggle with delight as her tongue wets and massages them.

Miss Rose places the other foot in Ashley's mouth.

"Suck on my toes now, dear," Miss Rose commands, softly.

Ashley takes the foot into her mouth, deeply.

"Ohh, I love it when she does that," Miss Rose purrs, aloud to the room.

The women in the room respond with slight moans of enjoyment.

Ashley does her best to focus on her duty to her mistress. Worshipping the foot being given to her, making her dominant feel pleasure. The pleasure Ashley so badly wants to receive herself.

I have to be a good girl… I have to be Miss Rose's good girl… but my belly… I have to pee so badly… this is agony. 

Ashley relaxes her throat and mouths much as she can. Miss Rose's foot slides deeper inside. Ashley can taste every inch of the beautiful foot. She gags slightly as the toes wiggle and press down on the back of her tongue.

Ashley wretches forward as she gags. Her bladder screams wildly at her as it's compressed.

"Oh, good job, dear. Keep sucking. Use your tongue," Miss Rose encourages.

Ashley struggles to retain composure as she streches her tongue out further and presses it into Miss Rose's arch. It causes her Mistress to emit a loud, pleasurably moan. Ashley is momentarily filled with pride, before her body's pangs quickly return.

A woman's voice from the group of guests arrises.

"I can see her getting wet from here. Is she normally this… messy?"

Miss Rose replies, making sure Ashley continues to suck dutifully.

"She is a wet little girl... The longer she goes without orgasm, the more perverse she becomes. And right now, having a device locked in her virgin ass, is just causing her to gush," Miss Rose explains.

Ashley tries to pretend she doesn't hear the women speaking about her, like she's some house pet. She rubs her tongue wildly across Miss Rose's slender foot, swallowing the damp taste of sweat and woman.

"You can keep her without a plug if you want to not have her make such a mess. Of course putting her in panties and stockings would be ideal if you are worried about expensive flooring getting tarnished," Miss Rose adds, casually in between moans of delight.

This is so fucking humiliating!

Ashley sucks and licks Miss Rose's foot desperately, hoping for a reward. Her throbbing cunt dripping her fluids onto the rug below her.

"I think she'd look adorable in a diaper. That would teach her not to make fucking mess," the woman retorts.

Miss Rose nods in agreement as she feeds her foot to her pet. She switches her feet again and lets Ashley suck on just her toes, giving her gagging throat a break.

Ashley whimpers as her body suffers in duress. But she continues to lick the aromatic, delicious toes of her Mistress. Each moan and noise she illicits from Miss Rose fills her with happiness and slight relief. The taste of Miss Rose's feet through the stockings makes her pussy tingle desperately, begging to be touched.

Another woman's voice fills the room, it has a beautiful foreign accent, Ashley cannot identify.

"I am curious to see how she licks pussy."

Miss Rose pulls her, now wet foot, from Ashley's mouth. Ashley feels her messy saliva drip down her chin as the foot exits. She tries to lick as much of it off her own face as she can, trying to preserve any sense of respectability she can.

"Good girl, come closer now," Miss Rose requests, tugging the leash between Ashley's sensitive folds. Her puffy clit screams pleasurably as the chain rubs against it. At this point, any contact, any sensation is a blessing to her desperate body.

Ashley wiggles her knees forward, she can feel her sticky honey dripping out of her cunt as she moves. It is incredibly embarrassing and yet her pussy won't stop oozing. She can feel her lungs trembling inside her as they struggle to take in oxygen.

Miss Rose takes the back of Ashley's head and brings it into her crotch tightly. Ashley's nose is pressed against Miss Rose's moist lips. She is forced to breathe her Mistress in. The aroma is deafeningly erotic.

This woman is everything. How can she be so fucking sexy? Why am I so attracted to her!? Why? Why am I doing this to myself? Why am I here? Why does she have this power over me!? I'm losing my mind, aren't I?

"Now, dear, show them how you've learned to orally pleasure a dominant," Miss Rose says lovingly. She turns to the room, "She actually had never eaten pussy before this week. But as you can tell, she has already grown to delight in it."

Ashley laps at the pussy in front of her. She dives her tongue madly between the labia and starts fucking it. She tries with all of her will to ignore the desperate urge to pee all over the floor and focus on the tasty cunt in her mouth.

"Good little girl, concentrate now," Miss Rose commands.

Ashley redoubles her efforts, pushing past all of her crazy discomfort, to please the dripping hole she's slurping at.

"Hmm.. that's a little better now. Oh… good girl. If you could only see… some of our guests are beginning to touch themselves. You are bringing pleasure not only to me, but many others as well," Miss Rose states, as she starts to breathe a little heavier.

Ashley begins to lose her focus on her job. The pangs of her insides reach new levels of urgency and distress. Despite the luscious flavours pouring into her mouth, the urge to relax her bladder overwhelms her.

This is too much, I can't. I'm going to piss myself. I'm going to pee all over the floor.

Ashley pulls her mouth from the dripping cunt as she uses all of her concentration on not relaxing her bladder. Her face contorts, clearly in pain.

The woman with the accent speaks again, "she is not proving to be very useful."

"This little girl is too confused by all of her stresses right now I think. We should give her some relief," Miss Rose responds.

Oh thank fuck. Oh god yes, thank you Miss Rose.

"Oh yes please. Thank you so much Miss Rose. I'm sorry!" Ashley confesses.

"Don't be sweetheart," Miss Rose says, stroking Ashley's hair gently. "Stand up for me."

Ashley stands up from her knees. Everything aches, especially; her anus, her swelling, hot insides, her throbbing pussy and her desperate bladder.

"Well then dear. What distraction would you like to have taken away? Would you like to finally orgasm? Would you like to piss? Or have your plug removed?"

Oh god, I want all three…

"But, Miss Rose…" Ashley whines.

"I didn't say this would be an easy choice. Although, I'll let you know that, if you choose to cum or have your plug removed, you will not have permission to pee until I put you back in your cage tonight. At that point, you'll either have to clean it up with your mouth, or sleep in it. Now, decide. You have 5 seconds."

As horny as Ashley desperately is, she does not want to hold in her piss any longer and did not want to have to lay in it all night.

"I want to pee, please, Miss Rose. I need to pee," Ashley whimpers.

"Alright, good girl," Miss Rose assures, gently. She leads Ashley off of the soft rug and back onto the hard floor.

Miss Rose puts a metal bucket underneath Ashley.

"Squat down, feel the cold metal against your ass as you sit,"

Ashley struggles to bend down like this, as her legs are still exhausted from earlier in the day. But her bladder quickly convinces her to follow directions. She blindly strains to position herself onto the rim of the bucket. Her bound hands wiggle uselessly behind her back.

The metal is cold, and the feeling of peeing into a bucket… in public fills Ashley with a sense of shame and humiliation.

But the fact that she is doing what Miss Rose tells her, makes it feel right. Makes it almost a turn on, to be shaming herself this way.

"You may pee, dear," Miss Rose gracefully states.

Ashley feels a myriad of thoughts and emotions run through her. She tries to keep her mind clear and just pee, but she can't.

Who's watching me!? This is so humiliating. I can't possibly hold on any longer, but I can't go like this, it's too hard!

Ashley can hear the women around her speaking quietly under their breaths. Discussing how fun it is to watch her squirm like this. It fills Ashley with even more embarrassment.

"You better start peeing now, or I'm going to take away the bucket," Miss Rose scolds.

Ashley becomes frightened to her core at the thought of having to pee in front of all these people, without even a bucket. She is determined not to let this happen. She strains herself, as hard as she can to open her desperate bladder up into the bucket. She whines in agony as the immense stress wares on her nerves and muscles. Her sock-covered toes shake as they struggle to support her tiny frame above the metal pale. Ashley's plug making this whole situation even more difficult. It's constant pressure has her anal cavity so worked up it is impossible to relax.

Miss Rose takes pity on Ashley and presses her hand firmly on the girl's belly.

Oh fuck! Fuck!

Ashley feels an incredible surge of relief as the hot stream of piss escapes her body. A loud, agonizingly pleasurable shriek leaves her mouth. Her pink socks shake as she fills the bucket with her urine. The immense discomfort turns to pure bliss as her bladder relaxes. The feeling of relief is close to ecstasy.

Ashley can feel every nerve ending in and around her belly slowly fill with bliss. Like sliding into a hot bath on a freezing winter night.

The last few drops of pee drip from Ashley's trembling cunt. They make an embarrassing splashing noise that echoes through the whole room. Ashley's relief is quickly replaced again by embarrassment.

Miss Rose moves the bucket from between Ashley's legs and places it a few feet away. She then takes her panties from around Ashley's neck and uses them to wipe Ashley's pussy dry.

"Thank you Miss Rose. Thank you!" Ashley says, still breathing heavily from the intense rush of relief.

Miss Rose stares at Ashley for a moment, trying to discern something.

Ashley, unaware, stands up, still blindfolded, lost in darkness and waits for a command to be given to her. She can already feel her body convincing her to fuck her own pussy and relieve that urge as well. She feels her hands subtly trying to reach between her legs, desperately hoping to get at her wet holes. The restrictive nature of the cuffs around her wrists is truly frustrating.

"What shall I do with you now?" Miss Rose posits quietly, half to herself.

"I'd be happy to continue to lick you, Miss Rose. I can do a better job now," Ashley suggests, hoping to please.

"No, no. You had your chance to do that, and you failed. No, now, what you want, is the last thing on all of our minds. I want to see if you can please these guests of ours."

Ashley feels petrified.

What does she mean by that!? I'm not going to have to… to…

One of the guests speaks up, "Miss Rose. May I suggest something?"

Miss Rose walks over to the woman. They speak quietly, Ashley cannot discern anything from their conversation.

Miss Rose walks back towards Ashley.

"Very well," she concludes.

What is? What is going to happen?

"Miss Rose?" Ashley whimpers.

Miss Rose doesn't respond.

Miss… Miss Rose?

Ashley hears a lever and chains moving from the side of the room. Metal clinks above her head as she twists uncomfortably, trying to stand still.

Miss Rose detaches Ashley's wrists from each other and attaches them to a chain hanging from the ceiling.

"Miss Rose?" Ashley asks again, this time with a little more fear.

Again, no response.

Miss Rose walks to the other side of the room and winds a winch of some kind. Ashley hears metal clanging loudly, then she feels her wrists being pulled up towards the ceiling.

A rush of panic goes through her body as she feels her arms and hands straining. Her feet become outstretched to stay balanced as she's pulled up onto her tip-toes. Her shoulders pull at their sockets, every muscle in her arms and legs beginning to burn.

Ashley tries to struggle in silence, but she lets a few whimpers out as the burning in her arms increases. The plug nestled in her tiny asshole is being squeezed inward by her clenched thighs and ass. Her cunt tingles with need. Ashley can feel her whole body trembling, fearing the attention that's soon to come.

The sound of heels returns to Ashley, but they sound different.

"Miss Rose? I'm sorry for…" Ashley begins before being interrupted.

"I am not Miss Rose," the woman explains. It's the same woman who spoke to Miss Rose about a 'suggestion'. "You may refer to me as Madam. I expect you to only speak to me when I ask you to, and you will always refer to me as Madam when you speak."

Ashley tries to take in all of this information, despite being stretched up on her toes and being overwhelmed by horny urges. Urges that now, seem so strong, they could drive someone mad. Ashley can feel her A-Spot being kissed by the plug. It causes her clit to swell up, almost painfully. The growing intensity of the sensations causes Ashley's breathing to quicken and her cunt to overflow with honey.

"Is that understood?" The woman inquires, a hint of force in her tone.

"Yes, it is. Madam. I understand," Ashley obeys. Furiously trying not to upset the woman who has full access to her body.

"And also, understand... That you won't be coming at all, until you've done something, sufficiently naughty."

~~~~~~~

Continued In Day 5-F

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments