Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Week In A Dungeon - Day 5B

"Ashley faces separation from Tessa and a new challenge."

19
11 Comments 11
17.3k Views 17.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words
"What were you two girls doing?" Mistress demands, in her usual, chilling tone.

Ashley feels herself panic. She instinctively tries to close her legs and look presentable, but her ankles remain securely fastened to Tessa's wrists. Her engorged pussy overflows with juices. She can feel them dripping out of her throbbing, swollen cunt and running over her clenched asshole. The feeling sends shivers of pleasure through her whole body. Each chill reeks of embarrassment.

How? Why did I let this happen? Again! I have to learn to control myself better. Or I'll always be getting myself into more fucking trouble! I just want to be near her… I just want to talk to her… touch her.

Ashley grabs Tessa's feet and squeezes them tightly, hoping for her attention.

Tessa drops her head and looks down her body at Ashley, who's helpless between her legs. They stare into each other's eyes as Ashley tries to ask Tessa if things will be alright.

Tessa nods just slightly, causing a smile to grow across both of their little lips.

Mistress kicks their cage with her thick, black high-heel. They jolt to attention.

"What were you two girls fucking doing?" Mistress repeats, in a calm, sinister tone.

Ashley can feel the familiar feeling of fear grow in her belly that Mistress always seems to cause. She tries to breathe deeply and think of her answer, but the taste of Tessa's perfect vagina still lingers on her tongue. Ashley feels dizzy as she lies on her back, in her cage, in this dungeon. The last 5 days have changed her life. She doesn't even know how to define herself anymore. Everyday, she's discovering a part of herself she didn't know existed.

Ashley hears Tessa squeak a response above her.

"Mistress, we were… It was my fault. I made her touch me. It's my fault."

Ashley feels shame flow into her face. The feeling, only slightly overshadowed by her fear of Mistress' wrath.

How can she? She can't… I can't let her take the blame for me… Tessa… please…

Mistress walks around to Ashley's side of the cage. Every time a heel clacks on the concrete floor Ashley's heart skips a beat. The slave crawls alongside Mistress. The girl has a metal ring in her mouth, keeping her jaw open. It's strapped tightly around the back of her head, so she can't push it out with her tongue, which hangs slightly over the bottom of the ring.

Mistress kneels down next to Ashley, "Is that true slut?"

Ashley feels a million thoughts and emotions race through her mind and body. Tessa's tiny feet are still clenched tightly in Ashley's hands. She can feel the soft material of Tessa's lacy socks against her fingers.

"No Mistress. Not completely… I made her touch me. I convinced her. I started it. She told me not to, because you made it clear we weren't to do anything. Punish me, not her."

As the words come out of her mouth, Ashley feels helpless; motivated by a mysterious force into protecting Tessa.

An amused look dances across Mistress' face. "Oh? Touch? Hmm? What do you mean by touch?" Mistress demands, almost teasingly.

Ashley can feel her confidence shaking. Regretting her decision to face Mistress.

"I… I… licked…"

"You licked her cunt?" Mistress asks.

"Y… Yes," Ashley responds, terrified.

"Did you put your tongue inside her? Right there?" Mistress teases, pointing at Tessa's obviously wet hole.

"Yes, Mistress."

Ashley looks around frantically. The slave is rubbing her pussy vigorously as she watches. Even with the gag in her mouth, Ashley can tell she's got a perverted smile on her face.

"Did you suck on her clit and lap up her greedy juices? Hmm?" Mistress insists.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have," Ashley offers, almost begging.

"Is your mouth covered in her pussy?" Mistress inquires, harshly.

Before Ashley can answer, Mistress pulls on the slave's collar, tugging her forward.

"Slave, tell me what that slut's face tastes like."

The slave crawls towards Ashley's head and places her face hungrily between the bars of the cage. Her wide open mouth drools into Ashley's as the slave extends her tongue through the metal ring.

Ashley feels the girl's saliva fall onto her lips as the slave licks the sides of her mouth.

Mistress gently pulls on Ashley's hair to get her attention.

"Mouth open, slut. Tongue out. Taste it, slave."

Ashley reluctantly presents her tongue to the slave. Who moans with delight as she puts her mouth against Ashley's.

Ashley feels the slave's tongue sliding greedily all over hers. She closes her eyes tightly waiting for it to end.

Tessa squeezes Ashley's feet gently, attempting to comfort her. Feeling Tessa's tiny hands around her toes makes Ashley want to smile. She isn't alone.

Mistress pulls firmly on the slave's leash, applying pressure against the girl's neck. The slave gags slightly as she recoils out of the cage.

"Well slave? Hmm? Does she taste like cunt?" Mistress asks, holding the girl tightly by the leash.

The slave nods in confirmation.

"Well then, it seems you were being honest with me, weren't you slut?" Mistress asks, looking at Ashley with her piercing blue eyes.

At this point, Ashley feels helpless. She feels like a true submissive under threat of Mistress' will. She nods to the strong, dominant woman above her.

"That's a very good girl. I like when you are honest girls." Mistress smirks as she walks to the other side of the cage. She inspects the metal plugs in her hand. With a slight grin, she places one through the gag in the slave's mouth. The other is placed in Tessa's mouth.

"Keep those in your dirty holes until I take them out."

Mistress presses two fingers against Ashley's exposed clit.

Of fuck!

A jolt of pleasurable lighting erupts from her cunt.

This whole time, trembling with fear, Ashley is only now aware of how wet her pussy is. Suddenly, she remembers why she is in this cage in the first place. Because she is somehow drawn to this. Some part of her needs to be here. Some part of her needs to be restrained, played with and tortured. She's tried to argue against that fact as much as she wants, but she can't ignore it right now. Because, right now, she would do anything to have Mistress finger-fuck her into orgasm.

Ashley is completely unaware that she's now moaning loudly. Mistress smiles, delighted by this while she runs her slender fingers up and down Ashley's wet slit.

"However, I can't reward girls who disobey me. That's just not how it works here."

Ashley's eyes open as she realizes the situation she's now in.

Mistress walks the slave to the middle of the room. There is a metal bar standing horizontally a few feet above the ground. It's anchored to the floor by supports on each side. Mistress directs the slave to crawl underneath it.

"Sit," Mistress demands.

The slave-girl sits obediently, placing her hands neatly behind her back. The steel plug still sticking out of her mouth through the ring-gag.

Mistress walks back to Tessa and Ashley's cage. Ashley feels her cold body shiver and her warm cunt become tense.

Mistress detaches Ashley's restraints from Tessa's ankles and wrists. She opens the cage up slowly, then grips the left side of Ashley's labia tightly between her thumb and finger. Ashley feels tingles of discomfort immediately.

"Get out of the cage slut," Mistress orders, calmly to Ashley.

Ashley tries to wiggle out from underneath Tessa, but doesn't have any luck.

Mistress impatiently begins to pull on Ashley's delicate folds.

Ashley's eyes widen with urgency. She bites her lip to dull the pain coming from her Mistress' clasp. Ashley manages to slide her pink, socked feet out the cage door. Her eyes meet Tessa's from underneath. Even though she is being released from her confinement, there is something so awful about leaving the cage. Being confined so tightly, and physically attached to this soft, adorable girl, fills Ashley's heart with a bliss she's never known.

Mistress tugs Ashley's sensitive, engorged labia again. She winces in discomfort as she squeezes through the little doorway.

Ashley instinctively gets onto her knees. She bows her head to the floor, afraid of showing any signs of further resistance to Mistress. She then folds her arms behind her back, trying to mimic the slave-girl.

Mistress bends down to Ashley's face and places her fingers between Ashley's thighs. She begins sliding her fingers back and forth over Ashley's swollen slit. Ashley feels her juices leaking out from between her legs. It's a naughty, embarrassing, helpless feeling and it causes her nipples to harden.

"Tongue out," Mistress says, almost mundanely.

Mistress rolls her fingers over Ashley's messy, little cunt as she watches her submissive follow her instructions.

"I see you are trying to make up for your mistakes, hmm?"

Ashley tries to speak, but before she can, Mistress' fingers invade her mouth. Ashley is overwhelmed by the potent flavour of her own desperate cunt. Mistress clearly doesn't care what Ashley has to say at the moment.

"Unfortunately, you have a long way to go, you bad, little girl," Mistress moans, enjoying herself as she fills Ashley's throat with her sticky fingers.

Ashley finds herself licking Mistress' fingers hungrily. Trying to clean every little drop of her greedy pussy from the hand that's gagging her.

"Up!" Mistress screeches. Her hand leaves Ashley's mouth and grabs her by the hair, helping her to her feet. As she stands Ashley up, she looks down at the caged Tessa.

"Keep that plug in your filthy fucking mouth," Mistress barks as she guides Ashley towards the bar in the middle of the room.

As Ashley gets closer, she notices metal rings on the floor, bolted down securely. The same as those used to secure her to the floor a couple of days ago.

"Bend over slut."

Mistress' command scares and confuses Ashley.

Bend over? Where? Over the bar?

Ashley slowly bends forward over the waist-high bar. She tries to keep her hands behind her back as she balances her stomach against the bar.

Ashley sees the slave down below her. Drool from her gagged mouth has trickled its way down her body and onto her pussy. The slave keeps one hand behind her back as she slathers the fingers on her other hand with the drool. She begins to wiggle her wet fingers through the lips of her cunt. Soon they begin to frantically plunge inside her. The pleasure causes her to drool even more as she gags on the plug pressing at the back of her throat.

Mistress places a small lock on Ashley's wrists, permanently keeping them secure, behind her back. All of a sudden, Ashley can feel herself falling, slipping deeper outside of comfort. Her nerves start to become edgy and she feels her heart pounding against her ribs.

Mistress spreads Ashley's legs apart, forcing her belly down onto the bar. Mistress locks Ashley's ankle restraints to the rings on the floor. Ashley tries to regain her normal, easy stance, but can't budge. Feeling the resistance causes her breathing to become shallow and moisture to drip from her cunt.

Mistress latches a leash to Ashley's collar and pulls her head forward and towards the floor.

TakeMyMaffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TakeMyMaffin

Ashley is forced over the bar, made to bend further, bringing her heels off the floor and her ass into the air.

Ashley feels her whole body urging against her current position, as Mistress secures the leash to a ring on the floor, maintaining the tension.

Ashley whimpers aloud. She can no longer contain her fear and anxiety as she begins to tremble.

Mistress slowly inserts her fingers into Ashley's swollen folds, sending warm pulses of enjoyment through her skin. As her Mistress' fingers push deeply and smoothly, back and forth inside her soaking hole, she feels her trembling subside. The pain in her calves disappears and the panic in her chest subsides.

Her Mistress' fingers know just where to press inside her luscious, hot, dripping cunt. They relax for a moment, massaging Ashley's G-spot and then go rigid, applying perfect pressure against her soft wall.

Ashley whines loudly as tears of pleasure fill her eyes. The stress of this whole situation has her even more on edge and emotional than usual.

Mistress's thumb begins sliding it's surface on Ashley's clit.

This is too much. Oh fuck…

Ashley whimpers and moans as her asshole becomes tight. The muscles in her stomach strain to contain her growing orgasm as Mistress' hand slowly fucks her sopping pussy.

"Mistress, I'm going to come!" Ashley warns, gasping for air.

Mistress removes herself from Ashley's vagina and calmly walks over to Tessa. Ashley can feel the harsh, frustrated pangs coming from her insides. Knowing she will not be cumming yet, pains her deeply. The relief on her nerves, her anxiety, her stress if she was just allowed one orgasm...

"I'll take that plug now," Mistress notes, coldly taking it out of Tessa's mouth. Tessa moves her jaw around, trying to relax its strained muscles. But before she can, Mistress shoves her dirty fingers between Tessa's lips.

"Clean your fucking girlfriend's mess from my hand."

Tessa does so, hungrily. Ashley can only hear what is happening, but the slurps coming from behind her, let her know Tessa is enjoying it. Again, Ashley can feel herself become calmer and glow with a sense of pride, knowing that she can bring Tessa at least, some happiness.

The slave is also enjoying herself underneath Ashley and becomes loud as she approaches orgasm.

This prompts Mistress to return.

"Don't you even think about cumming!" Mistress booms from beside Ashley.

The slave slows down her pace, clearly struggling to behave herself.

Mistress holds the plug out in front of Ashley's face. It still drips with Tessa's saliva.

"Open your little whore mouth for me," Mistress orders.

Ashley opens her mouth wide and accepts the warm, wet, metal plug. She closes her lips around its heavy body, taking some comfort in the taste of Tessa's cute, little mouth. She notices a small lock hanging from the other end of the plug.

"Would you like to know how this works? Hmm?" Mistress whispers, teasingly into Ashley's ear.

Ashley feels too nervous to think. Luckily, it seems Mistress is going to explain to her anyways.

"This, is an ass plug. But not your typical one."

Mistress uses a small key from her necklace to unlock the bottom of the plug in Ashley's mouth.

"I put it inside your ass. And then, I make sure it doesn't come back out," mistress moans, clearly enjoying herself as she presses the base of the device. It causes the body of the plug, sitting in Ashley's mouth, to spread open like a blooming metal flower.

Oh fuck. No, this can't go inside me.

Mistress can see Ashley panicking. She closes the plug again and pulls it from Ashley's drooling mouth.

"I'm going to show you how it feels," Mistress says, closely watching how her words affect Ashley.

Ashley takes a deep breath and swallows. Her calfs are straining and despite her stomach being squeezed tightly against the bar, butterflies are flourishing within it.

"Slave. Present your ass. Now!" Mistress demands.

The slave girl continues to rub her pussy as she smiles. Drool drips from the bottom of her gag onto her right nipple. She doesn't seem to care as she turns around and places her face to the cold, stone floor.

"Enough of that!" Mistress shouts, spanking the slave.

The girl's hand retreats from between her dripping crotch and joins the other behind her back. The slave's ass is staring right up in Ashley's trembling face. She notices the girl's two pink holes, both currently soaking with moisture.

Where am I? What am I doing here!? What the fuck have I gotten myself involved in?

Mistress bends over slightly and pulls the girl's cheeks apart. Ashley has a direct view of everything just a few inches away. She can smell the girl's warm, overflowing pussy. Its aroma flows into Ashley's head, sending signals straight to her cunt. Ashley's mouth waters uncontrollably as she takes in the scent and sight of the young girl bent over in front of her.

Mistress takes the plug and slowly rubs it over the slave's dripping pussy. It quickly becomes drenched with her wet cream. Ashley can feel her own pussy begin to throb with excitement, uncontrollably.

Mistress holds the plug under Ashley's nose. The smell of it, so strong and rich and feminine. The pheromones make Ashley dizzy and her knees weak. She tries to relax her legs, but the collar tugs hard on the back of her neck holding her in place.

"Mmm, you like that hmm? Fuck you're a dirty, little girl aren't you?" Mistress mocks.

She lowers the plug just slightly, adding, "I want you to fucking taste her. One lick."

Ashley is trembling from the stress on her body and shaking with anxious, nervous energy. She can feel drips of dew escaping her vagina. They make torturously slow paths down the insides of her legs. Her mouth opens.

"One lick. From the bottom to the top. And then, it's going in her ass," Mistress explains.

Ashley tries to focus as best she can. She doesn't need to upset this demanding woman anymore today. Her tongue extends from her lips and makes contact with the base of the plug. The taste of steel and pussy, jump across her tongue. She lifts her feeler up the smooth metal, taking dollops of the slave's juices into her mouth. The girl's wetness is sweet and tastes incredibly naughty. Ashley feels excitement rushing through her ass and into her chest as she obeys her Mistress' dirty command.

Ashley can feel herself becoming embarrassed by what she's doing. Literally lapping up another woman's wet, sexual excretions from the metal toy. Who had she become?

I need to fucking come. I want this in my pussy so badly. I want it. I need it… need something.

Ashley can feel herself slipping into another world. A world without rules. A world without rationale or expectations. Just a world of desire and quenching overwhelming thirsts.

Ashley's pussy begins to beg her to be touched. It jolts out signals uncomfortably, unwilling to relax.

Mistress seems aware of Ashley's changing mindset and pauses for a moment as she watches the girl in front of her struggle within herself. Bound up tighter than her wrists and ankles, is her drive to satisfy herself at any cost. If she had been more willing to please others, despite her own stupid boundaries, she would enjoy herself more and suffer through less internal agony. But would she lose the person who she thought she was in the process? Would she become like the slave-girl? Could she? Would she want to?

Ashley shakes in her restraints as her eyes dart around trying to decipher her thoughts.

Mistress breathes in deeply and calmly and bends over, putting her nose to Ashley's. She speaks softly and strongly.

"Ashley. Relax your mind. I want you feeling. Not thinking. Open your eyes, relax your body and feel. Experience."

Ashley is sobered by Mistress calling her by her name.

I'm me… I like being tied up… I don't know why, but I do. I love the idea of pleasing another woman, and I love sex. I'm Ashley…

With this, Ashley takes a deep breath in and sags a little more comfortably in her restraints.

Mistress smiles.

"Good girl," she adds, before lowering the plug back onto the slave's presented ass.

Ashley watches carefully, somewhat enticed as Mistress massages the girl's tightly closed ring with the tip of the plug.

The slave immediately reacts with her back arching further, pushing her behind towards the plug.

She must like this. It's not a punishment for her…

Mistress continues to trace the outline of the girl's sensitive pucker. She then stops her hand, and applies pressure on the back of the plug. Ashley watches the tip push at the girl's pink hole. The wet ring offering the plug a lot of resistance. Slowly though, Ashley sees the asshole begin to lose the battle and open itself to the thick metal device.

The slave lets out a deep, orgasmic groan through her dirty, gagged and plugged mouth.

Fuck! She definitely likes this…

Mistress purrs softly as she applies just enough pressure to keep the steel bulb sinking into the girl's ass. Ashley sees the girl's tight ring swell around the thickest part of the plug.

The slave's toes curl into her feet as she shakes with enjoyment. She whines and moans as Mistress relieves the pressure for a moment. Teasing the girl's asshole, Mistress pulls the plug back out just a little, causing the girl to whimper. Then, slowly and firmly, Mistress pushes the rest of the plug all the way in.

Ashley feels an unknown sensation fall across her senses. She shuts her eyes tightly as her imagination stirs, flooding her with images and feelings of what the slave might be experiencing.

Ashley's eyes open again. The girl's little star, now tightly gripping around the thinner base of the plug. Mistress is slowly massaging the slave's wickedly swollen clit with her right hand. Her left is still on the base of the plug.

The slave's mouth is sitting in a pool of her own drool on the cold floor. The plug in her mouth causing her to gag on the saliva in her throat.

Ashley observes Mistress' thumb move itself onto the plunger on the other end of the device. She presses on it slowly, causing the slave to heave with effort and emit primal moans.

Ashley remembers the plug in her mouth and imagines it opening inside the slave's ass. With the plunger pressed all the way in, Mistress slides the lock through the clasp below it. The plunger cannot retreat, making sure the plug cannot close itself without the lock being removed.

Mistress sighs enjoyably as she inspects her work. The slave remains passively with her ass in the air, face to the floor.

Ashley tries to turn her head to see Tessa, but the collar does not permit it. She imagines Tessa's soft, pale skin against her own and how warm it makes her feel.

Mistress turns to Ashley, placing her richly coated fingers against her lips.

"It's your turn, cunt."

~~~~Continued in Day 5-C~~~~

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments