Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Well Trained Slave

"Mistress Trixy punishes Peter by showing him her Stud, who cums only when she desires..."

15
6 Comments 6
19.7k Views 19.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Recommended Read
Mistress Trixy turned up her slave's chin with one red nail beneath his jaw as he knelt before her. He looked at her with wide eyes. He was naked but for his black leather collar and silver chain.

“Peter,” Mistress Trixy chided, as she arched her back and turned a length of his chain in her fist. She tugged on the chain and the man gulped.

“Yes Mistress?” he nodded.

“Remind me, slut, what we decided last night.”

He nodded again. “Yes Mistress.”

Mistress Trixy kicked the naked man’s knees apart to expose his cock which was jutting upward, hard and erect, and bouncing against his tight belly as she moved him.

“We decided,” he gulped, as she kicked his inner thigh hard, “that I should be punished.”

“Yes Peter,” Mistress Trixy nodded. “You spilt your filthy sticky cum all down my legs at just the slightest touch on your cock. And that will not do, Peter. You are at the start of your training with me, so your reaction was not unexpected; but it is not the kind of behaviour I tolerate.”

Peter nodded quickly. “I understand, Mistress.”

Mistress Trixy ran her fingers through Peter’s dark curls and looked down into his eyes. “Did I ask you to speak just then?” she questioned.

Peter was silent.

“No, I did not.” She curled her fingers in his hair and held his face upturned to her.

“You pathetic bitch.” Mistress Trixy spat a wad of saliva across his cheek and released him. “Have a look around my playroom, slut, and then tell me how you think I may choose to punish you today.”

Peter remained on his knees and looked around the room.

It was a large room, painted entirely white, but stained yellow by the sunlight pouring in through the high windows. In fact the windows were so high that their only purpose was to let in light, and they were fixed shut.

Against one wall hung a vast array of whips, crops, paddles and various bondage restraints made of black leather with chrome buckles and ringlets.

From the ceiling of the room hung a number of chains and ropes suspending large iron rings at various heights. And in one corner, there was a large black x frame cross with many leather straps, buckles and rings for fixing ankles, wrists, legs and arms.

There was a large four poster bed with purple silk sheets, and at the foot of the bed there was a padded hobby horse, suitable for slave to be strapped over for a flogging or fucking.

And there was an ornate white leather sofa upon which four girls sat, side by side, with their arms entwined over each others' shoulders.

The breath caught in Peter’s throat and his heart pounded at the sight. The girls were young and stunningly beautiful; two blondes and two brunettes. They were silent, except for the sound of their tongues noisily exploring mouths as they deeply kissed one another.

Each girl had an amazing figure; beautifully curved, with heaving breasts and hourglass hips, wrapped in scanty finest lace lingerie. All Peter could see was an array of tan skin, bare thighs, red lips meshing, shining hair swept back over bare shoulders, high heels lifting and falling, gussets of knickers being flashed, tightly stretched over aroused, dripping wet pussies. All Peter could see was the most perfect specimens of female beauty, pleasing one another sexually, and it was thrilling to him.

“Pretty, aren’t they?” Mistress Trixy asked, interrupting Peter’s thoughts. She reached down and slapped Peter’s hard cock with her fingertips making him wince.

“They are not here for your pleasure, slut.”

Peter nodded quickly and looked down into his lap.

“I’m waiting for your answer, slut. Don’t make me wait, it makes me mad. How do you think Mistress will punish you today? It is a very special punishment, I assure you. One from which you will learn much. You can answer now.”

Peter gulped, “I think you may… you may… flog me. Or perhaps put a butt plug in me and make me crawl in front of the girls whilst they laugh and point at me.”

Mistress Trixy sighed. “God you men are so uninventive. What I have planned is a hundred times more demeaning that that, more humiliating for a guy like you, but you will find it so arousing. It’s fucking funny really.”

Mistress Trixy stroked Peter across his cheek with her fingertips.

“This is a punishment for your mind my love, not your body. It fact it won’t even hurt. I know. What am I thinking? I’ve gone all soft. Well, no. It’s through your mind that I will ultimately have complete and utter control of your body. Once you are properly trained you will be worthy of me. But for today, your punishment will be a demonstration of how pathetic and worthless you are in your current form. And the heights you will need to achieve for me, your Mistress.”

Mistress Trixy gave a sharp tug on Peter’s chain to remind him of his position. Peter looked up at her through wide expectant eyes.

“We need one more participant in this little gathering; the one Peter, who will demonstrate to you exactly what it takes to be a man, and to be my slave.”

Mistress Trixy clicked her fingers above her head and a door in the far corner of the room immediately swung open. The girls on the sofa stopped kissing and looked to the door as they exchanged quick frantic whispers and giggles.

A man stepped in through the door; a young, beautiful man. He had long dark hair, was slim and muscular, and was entirely naked but for a black leather pouch over his, clearly enormous, cock, and a black leather collar around his throat. His skin was oiled and shining, deeply tanned, his honey coloured skin set off by the whiteness of the room, and the sunlight pouring in.

The man crossed the room to Mistress Trixy and bowed deeply to her.

“Good morning, Stud,” Mistress Trixy purred, as she reached forward and raked her nails across the young man’s heaving, muscular pecs.

“Good morning, Mistress,” the slave replied. Peter noticed from his kneeling position that the large bulge in the man’s pouch grew larger still at Mistress Trixy’s touch. He was clearly becoming erect.

Mistress Trixy noticed this too and grinned with pleasure. She slid her fingers down, into the waistband of the slave’s thong. As she pulled the material forward, the man’s huge straining cock sprung up tall from the leather confines of the thong. Mistress Trixy let the pouch snap back around the man’s heavy balls.

“Good boy,” she praised.

“That,” smiled Mistress Trixy, as she looked to Peter who knelt before her, “is a big hard cock!” She leant over to Stud and kissed his lips passionately as she fondled his heavy balls in her fingertips. She moaned with pleasure through the kiss, and her eyes were sparkling as she withdrew and looked toward Peter.

“And keeping a nice hard cock for Mistress Trixy earns rewards, doesn’t it, slut?” she turned to Stud and he nodded quickly.

“Yes Mistress.”

“Instead of shooting his load all down my legs at the merest touch of my skin, Stud has learnt the art of restraint. He has learnt that, whatever his own desires may be, he will only cum…” Mistress Trixy wrapped her fingers around Studs huge, pulsing, veined shaft, her fingertips hardly meeting around its girth, “…when I allow it.”

Mistress Trixy brushed back a lock of hair from Stud’s face as she stroked his cock in her tight fist, and he closed his eyes as if in deep concentration.

PepitaPerez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PepitaPerez



“Tell Peter who owns, and controls your cock Stud.”

“You do, Mistress,” Stud replied.

“And when do you cum, Stud?”

“When you say, Mistress.”

Mistress Trixy smiled. “Let’s demonstrate. Let’s show poor, pathetic Peter what a real man can do!” She let go of Stud’s cock and pointed towards the girls on the sofa.

“You see the girls?” Mistress Trixy questioned to Peter. “Total sluts,” she whispered behind her hand.

“Each one has had an enema, and greased her arse ready for a fucking. Between them they have four of the most fuckable arses on the planet. And Stud gets all four, because he’s so dishy!” Mistress Trixy grinned. “But,” she continued, “He won’t cum in any of them. Because I tell him when he can cum. He’ll fuck them all in their tightly clenched arses, and make each one of them climax. But he won’t fill one of them with cum, because Stud’s cum belongs to me. That’s proper restraint, Peter.”

“Take your positions, girls,” Mistress Trixy called to each of the girls. The two blondes and the two brunettes positioned themselves on all fours on the settee with their sweet round bums offered up for Stud to impale.

Peter looked at the amazing sight; all stocking tops, round globes of tanned flesh, and kicked up high heels, and he felt his own cock stiffen at the proffered beauty. How he would love to be with just one of the girls, who looked like angels to him. But he knew he would not have the ability to withhold his climax if he were blessed to sink his hardness into the very first girl in the delectable queue. A drop of clear pre cum was already glistening at the eye of his cock as he looked to the visions of female beauty.

The girls were clearly excited by Stud and looked over their shoulders at him as he approached the sofa, breathing hard, wide eyed and lustful.

He took the first girl with an arm beneath her belly, and he pushed the thick head of his cock to the pucker of her anus. The dark bud shone with lubricant and unfurled as he impaled her. The girl squealed with delight as he bucked his hips and roughly filled her with cock meat.

“Oh fuck,” she cried out loud.

Stud was mechanical in his treatment of the girl, grasping her by her long hair once he had filled her, holding her in his iron hard grasp as he buggered her, riding her up over the sofa. He drew his lips back in a snarl and grunted a little, and he did not stop pumping his cock into her until she screamed, “Oh my God,” and climaxed. She sunk her sharp white nails into the leather skin of the sofa as she came.

He discarded her without ceremony, withdrawing his shining cock from her, more erect than ever, and he moved on to the next girl, grasping her and giving her the same rough treatment the first girl had savoured.

“Isn’t he lovely?” Mistress Trixy cooed to Peter who remained kneeling at her side watching the proceedings in awe. “He’s like a fucking machine.”

The second girl was brought to climax and cast aside, and then the third. The fourth girl, waiting her turn, became so excited she could not help but sink her fingers into her sopping pussy, and fiercely rub her clit as she mouthed obscenities into the leather of the sofa. She moaned in delight when Stud got to her and filled her greased arsehole with his stiff shaft.

The girl came, over and over, sobbing with pleasure as Stud smacked the globes of her arse cheeks with an open palm until they glowed red as he ploughed her tightness.

Finally Stud shoved the girl forward, his cock popping from her, thicker than ever, fully veined and erect, dripping with clear lube and pre cum. Still he had not orgasmed.

Mistress Trixy signalled to him with a wicked grin of pleasure. “Here boy.”

She turned her fingers in Peter’s curls and held him as Stud walked towards them.

“Now you can get a taste of the girl’s arses too,” Mistress Trixy smiled to Peter. He looked at her with wide questioning eyes.

“…when you lick Stud’s cock clean.”

Peter grimaced and shook his head. Mistress Trixy frowned.

“We’re not having this debate again, are we slut? How many times?” Mistress Trixy pulled Peter’s hair so hard he was staring up at her. “Every time I ask you to put on a little boy-on-boy show for me, you react badly. I know you prefer women Peter. That’s why you’re here. You worship me, you worship women; but this is not all about you. You are here to please me, and pleasing me has its own rewards. You want to make Mistress horny, don’t you, slut?”

Peter nodded.

“Good boy. And don’t forge, you are being punished today. Punishing you pleases me too.” Mistress Trixy grinned and muttered to herself, “I’m so fucking wicked!”

“Stud,” she called out. “Come and stand right in front of Peter. That’s right.” She positioned him with her hands on his shoulders so that his straining hard cock was standing up proudly in front of Peter’s face. Peter gulped hard.

“Don’t forget Peter,” Mistress Trixy continued. “Stud prefers women too. But he doesn’t complain. He has learnt to do what pleases me without question. If I tell him to fuck you hard in your arse, he’ll do it. And that makes Mistress very happy. Now that would be fun to watch. What do you think, Peter?”

Peter shuddered.

Mistress Trixy curled her fingers in Peter’s hair. “Now be good, and lick the girl juice from Stud’s cock, fuck toy, and you might avoid a fucking.”

Peter was horrified to find his own cock growing hard as he leaned forward and extended his tongue to lap at the juices dripping from Stud’s thick shaft. Peter’s cock jutted up from between his thighs.

This did not go unnoticed. Mistress Trixy tapped his shaft with the toe of her high heeled shoe, making Peter groan with desire.

“Well, well, slut boy!” Mistress Trixy chuckled, “not quite as straight as we like to believe, are we?” She smiled at Peter, “Just a little secret for you boy. No one is.”

Peter looked at her with wide eyes as his tongue travelled up from Stud’s balls, heavy with cum, to the eye of his mighty shaft, dripping with clear pre cum. His heart was beating fast, his mind a mass of mixed emotions.

For a while Mistress Trixy said nothing as she watched Peter lap at Stud’s hard cock. He was wallowing in the task, so taboo to him, and yet so thrilling. She rubbed her fingers through his hair and grasped him hard. She leant down.

“Now for the last part of your punishment, slut.” She whispered in his ear. “And the most fun part, I have to say.”

Mistress Trixy pushed Peter forward to Stud. “Suck his cock, Peter. Take it deep in your mouth, right to the back of your throat.

“That’s good, Peter,” Mistress Trixy praised as Peter gulped, leant forward and took the hard shaft into his mouth, half eager, and half reluctant. Mistress Trixy forced his head down until Peter gagged as the cock was pushed into his throat. His own cock pulsed and stiffened.

Mistress Trixy turned Stud's face up to hers with her fingernails under his chin. She looked deep into his eyes.

“Now, Stud,” she purred beautifully, “Now you may cum.”

There was a groan from beneath as Stud obeyed the command, and Peter’s throat was filled with Stud’s seed.

Mistress Trixy chuckled as she spun on her heel. Her round backside swaying as she walked to the door. She looked back over her shoulder and blew a kiss to Stud and Peter.

“Good boys.” She smiled.

“Later baby,” she winked at Peter.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments