Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures in Florida - part three

12
9 Comments 9
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.4k words 3.4k words
My wife was restless the fourth night we were in Florida. She had not felt well during the day, and we had stayed in. It seemed best to not leave her alone. She would have been suspicious. I just spent the day on the computer while she rested on the sofa.

That night I didn't want to attempt to go to Erica, so I sent her an email. I told her we would have to meet the next night here at the town home. My wife wanted to drive all the way to St. Augustine in the morning, returning late. That would mean I could not find a way to see my little sex slave during the day. But I fully intended to see her in the night.

Instead of seeing my pet in the flesh, we had a long cyber session while I watched my wife tossing about on the bed. She was wearing her sleep mask, so I knew she wouldn't see me as I jerked off over the computer. I was sitting across the room at a small desk. My prick was purple as I jacked it off. Erica was talking to me in words over the computer. I knew she had her fingers stuffed up her cunt, and she was coming for me. She always came for Master.

While this was a great way to get relief it was certainly not the same as using my little slut in person. I was becoming spoiled. I had met my online lover and we had become lovers in fact. Now I was afraid I would be devastated when Kathy and I left Florida, leaving Erica in Tampa. But for now I needed to come with my sub online and get my juices flowing.

"Are you coming yet little slut? Come for Master. Oh, fuck. I gotta come girl. Come with me!"

"I am Master. I'm coming so much. I'm squirting for you Master. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Master I need cock!!"

"Gaaaaa! Commmmminggg! Fuck...Little whore, you made Master come. Good girl. Master loves you baby."

"Sweet Master. Was I good for you Master? I love you Master. Please, was I good?"

"Perfect, little slave. You're the best little pet. I love my baby girl. You be here tomorrow night. I am going to tear up that pussy babe."

"I will Master. Thank you Master. Good night. Please sleep well my love."

"Go to sleep now pet. You rest as well."

Even though Erica was in her thirties, I still called her my little girl. I was only about ten years older, but she liked to call me Daddy once in a while. It was all fun. But now it was time to clean up my prick and hand where I had spunk all over them. I had used a towel to shoot my cream into, but I still always got my sticky goo on myself when I jerked off. I washed up in the bathroom and was ready for bed. It was a great way to get ready to sleep. I got into my twin bed and was soon sleeping. We were getting up early the next morning.

Kathy and I left around 8:30 and spent the morning on the drive to St Augustine. It was a long drive but we still had plenty of time to do tourist things when we got there. Besides the drive was part of the fun. I always found pleasure in driving, especially new places. We headed east and then took A1A up the coast.

When we got to St. Augustine we went to the Castillo de San Marcos for a couple of hours. We also went up the St. Augustine Lighthouse. But most of our time was spent walking around town and viewing the architecture and the colorful plant life still in bloom. It was a pleasant day. I rather enjoyed Kathy's company. She was fun when she was feeling well. I wished she felt that way all the time. I had never understood why our love making had tapered off to almost nothing. I was making up for the loss with my pet.

We stopped along the way to dine and then arrived back at home base around 10:00 o'clock. Kathy was tired, but she took a shower and seemed to be feeling quite well afterwards. I also showered because I was planning on seeing my sub after Kathy went to sleep. I had left the bolt unlocked on the other side of the door into the town home. Having my sister-in-law's town home available for sex had been fortuitous for me. My wife hadn't heard anything from the bedroom in the attached apartment. I was quite certain of that.

We both climbed into bed at the same time. We each had our own twin bed. She would not feel me getting out of bed later when I decided she was asleep. She usually took a sleeping pill. I assumed she did so this time too while she was finishing up her going-to-bed preparations in the bathroom.

Just before getting into bed I gave her a goodnight kiss. I hadn't been doing that much lately, but this had been a good day. I wanted her to know I had been pleased with her company today. She returned the kiss and smiled. Then she put her arms around my neck and kissed me harder. I even got some tongue. It surprised me, but I went ahead and got into bed. She turned out the bedside lamp.

I didn't go to sleep. I waited anxiously until I heard her light snore. She never believed me when I told her she snored, but she did, ever so slightly. Carefully leaving the bed I walked softly on the carpeted floor out of the bedroom and across the living area to the doorway to the town home. I drew the bolt and entered quietly. Going through the larger town home, I opened the front door. Out of her car emerged my pet. Tonight she walked slower up to the doorway than she had before. She waited with her head bowed for my command to enter and to speak.

"Come in little slut. Master needs you badly. Understand pet? You're going to be used tonight. Are you pleased? Speak to me, pet."

"It's all I ever want anymore, Master. Just to make you happy and be used by you. You're my heaven on earth, Master. You're my husband in my heart and my soul. I hope that doesn't displease you Daddy."

"No, of course it doesn't displease me. I accept it. I'll be your husband in my heart too, little sub. Now come in, and bring in the toys you have with you."

I shed my sleepwear as she walked quickly into the bedroom. I was naked and my erection was expanding and growing. I was glad when she looked back. She smiled when she saw me ready to use her. I gave her the signal to strip and she began shedding her clothing. Her nipples were hard for me already, and her pussy was glistening from the moisture she was leaking. Her hairless cunt was swollen and ready to be used.

First I took a collar from her gym bag and placed it around her neck as she knelt submissively in front of me. Her eyes were down, but I could see the flicker of her eyelids as she peeked up to look at my prick. I knew she was extremely eager to wrap her lips around my cock. She loved sucking down my milk. I was more than happy to feed her all the cock she could take. That would happen very quickly. First she needed a lesson in submission. It was always good to let your sub know who was Master.

Dangling from the leash I attached to the collar were two nipple clamps. I clipped them to her tits and she groaned, but with pleasure along with the pain. My cock twitched as I jerked the leash, and she whimpered. Then I began leading her around the room on her hands and knees. It pleased me so much to see a perfectly submissive pet. I knew I could do anything to her and she would be happy. But not too harsh. Oh no, that would not do. Just enough to establish again I was the Master. Her pussy was dripping as she crawled behind me and my pre-cum was leaking out also.

"I can see you're a perfect pet, dear. You prove it over and over. Now get over here and worship my prick. Quick now or I may change my mind, little slut."

With my words she crawled over and grabbed my cock with both hands. She was licking the pre-cum and stroking it at the same time. Then one hand went to my balls and softly caressed them. Her eyes looked up, imploringly, and I knew what she wanted. I nodded, and she put her other hand on her pussy to tickle and pinch her clit and slit. I liked to watch her play with herself.

"Just remember, no coming until I tell you. Remember little pet? Be good and I'll make you happy, but no coming until I am pleased."

She nodded as her mouth was engulfing my prick. Her hands on her cunt slowed down, so that she would not come too quickly. The hand she was using to sweetly squeeze my nuts moved to my ass hole and her finger tickled it. Again she looked up to me and again I nodded. Her finger entered my bung hole, and I felt it fucking me gently. I was enjoying the way she loved me, and I knew she was happy too. Her moans and whimpers told me that, as did the drool dripping off of my dick.

I began fucking her face. I dropped the leash so I could grab two fistfuls of hair and force her to take all of me. She was glad to do it anyway. I heard her gagging as I rammed my prick into her throat.

milfmolly05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
milfmolly05

She was learning well how to deep throat, but it was hard to take all the dick I was feeding her. But she tried even as she struggled to breathe. I was fucking her faster now. My cock was so wet, and she was finger fucking me faster in my ass. It would not be long until she got the pleasure of drinking down my milk.

Then I spurted and she moaned and grabbed my dick with her hands and pumped it to get all she could. I was glad to give her a sperm supper. I must have shot come into her open mouth ten times and I could see it filling up. She was proudly showing me that she was taking it all. I caressed her hair and squeezed just a bit more out for her. Then I leaned down and took the leash in my hand again. I jerked on it to force her to rise up and stand before me. Then I dropped the leash and put my arms around her. I held her as I kissed her, tasting my own come, but loving my little pet.

"Do you mind if join you?"

I would be lying if I said I wasn't surprised. But something inside me must have known I would get caught. I had certainly been walking on the edge. I realized I had left the bolt open on this side of the door between the town home and the apartment. My subconscious must have wanted this to happen. Anyway, I was glad it was out in the open. I saw my wife was already naked. She was ready. I smiled at her and spoke.

"Yes, Kathy, you may certainly join us. What would please you the most?"

"I want to play with your friend. I've wanted to have fun with a girl for a long time. I was ashamed to say it. I was ashamed to feel that way. But, now I want it. You bastard! I want what you're getting. I want some passion and lots of sexual satisfaction. I deserve it, Peter. You fucking well know it. Give me the god damned leash!"

I smiled. I was grateful that it was turning out this way. Life was good. I handed the leash to Kathy.

"Erica. Listen clearly. This is your new Mistress. You understand little pet. We're going to share you. I know you won't mind, will you little sub? You'll do whatever I want, won't you little slut? Please your Master now."

With that Kathy jerked on the leash and the nipple clamps forced Erica to respond. She fell to her knees. She crawled over to my wife, her new Mistress and submissively knelt with her head bowed. She was the perfect little sub. I couldn't deny it. Kathy was smiling now. I hadn't seen such a smile in a long time. This was going to be fun. I would have my sub and my wife too. I was a happy man now.

"Erica? That's your name you little cunt? Well, Erica, get your ass over here and suck my pussy for me. You're going to be my first and you damned well better do it right. I want this to be a great cunt lapping you little whore."

Kathy pulled the leash and took Erica over to a large easy chair. The bedroom was large and had two stuffed chairs in it along with the bed and other furniture. I followed them, and as Kathy sat down I softly and gently ran my hand over Erica's pretty, blond hair. She looked up and smiled. I don't think she had any problem with what was happening at all. She was born a submissive, and she would enjoy whatever came.

Then Kathy grabbed her hair and pulled her face down into a hairless pussy. I hadn't realized that Kathy had done that. It had been a long time since I saw her cunt. It was a nice one. I liked it without the hair. I wouldn't mind eating it myself, but I would let Erica do that. She did immediately, as if she had been wanting to eat pussy all her life. Maybe she already had. I didn't know everything about her yet.

I went and sat in the other easy chair. I would be an audience for awhile. I had just shot my wad. I wasn't ready to come again at the moment. I could see the expression of pleasure on Kathy's face as our pet began licking her clit. I was able to see it all. I watched our slut spread the labia and begin sucking the cunt of her new Mistress. She was lustfully engaged, I could tell, as her ass was wiggling in the air. I knew she was happy.

My wife was moaning and coming already. She had not been with anyone in a long time. She may have played with herself, but it wasn't the same as making love to another person. Now she was being eaten out by her first sub, and she was loving it. I was getting excited just listening to her gasps of passion. My cock was getting hard again. I didn't mind in the least, even though it was slightly sore now.

"Pet, are you coming? I haven't told you to come yet have I?"

Erica took her mouth off my wife's cunt, turned and said, "Oh no Master. I've been very good. But I want to come so badly. Mistress has such a sweet, juicy pussy. When may I come Master?"

"Fine. You've been perfect again tonight, little slut. Start coming whenever you wish. I want to see juices flowing out of your pussy now."

I could hear her sigh across the room as she began shivering and quaking with the orgasm she had been holding. It was lovely to see, because of the power I held, and because I loved seeing her lust overflowing. I did adore my little cum slut.

All the while Kathy had been continuing to come as our sub sucked her dry. And my prick was hard and ready for more. So I rose up and walked over to the two of them. I looked down and smiled.

"Kathy, do you want to have some more fun? Has our little slave given you enough pleasure with her mouth? I have an idea, my dear wife. Let's try it and see if you enjoy it."

I took the leash and walked our sub over to the bed. There I picked her up and put her on the bed. Kathy slowly rose up on wobbly legs and came over to see what I had in mind. I went to the gym bag and took out a vibrator and a huge dildo. Kathy looked at me with an expression of interest. I smiled and got on the bed with our little sub.

"Now, pet, you're going to get ass fucked. You'll like that, won't you? Have you done it before?"

She shook her head but she was smiling. So was her Mistress. I handed her the vibrator and the dildo.

"Kathy, you can use whatever you want on yourself and then use the other on our little slave here. Your choice dear. She likes to be fucked hard. You do it any way you want to. Okay, Mistress Kathy?"

"Okay, Master Peter. Let's use this little whore."

I was on my back as I pulled my pet to me. She understood perfectly what was needed now. She squatted over my raging prick, and I guided it into her ass, slowly and surely. She groaned as she took her first cock in her virgin ass hole. It was so fucking tight I didn't know if it would go in, but it did, and she began to bounce up and down apprehensively at first, but then with more pleasure. I had allowed her to come earlier, and she was doing so now. I could feel her cunt juices starting to flow out and onto my balls.

Kathy was creeping up between my legs with the vibrator and dildo. I heard the vibrator turned on and I heard Erica begin panting as something began to happen to her. I leaned to the side and could see my wife working the huge dildo into her cunt, so she must have been using the vibrator on our sub's pussy. It was all good, as long as everyone was happy. I know I was, and I began humping up to fuck my little slut's ass.

My girls could continue coming all night I knew. Women are lucky that way. Personally, I had given my seed to my Erica earlier, so I didn't need to come immediately, so I was just enjoying all the sex I was having finally. It was wonderful to see my wife feeling the passion of love making again. I had loved her once, and I still did, in my own way, just as I loved my new little sub wife, Erica. I hoped they both would learn to love each other. That would make it perfect.

In the meantime Kathy was fucking herself with the dildo and fucking Erica with the vibrator, and both continued squealing with pleasure as they continued to let their juices flow. At last Kathy pulled the dildo out and squirted onto Erica's cunt. Erica cried out with joy as I began filling her ass with my cream. It wasn't a lot, but it was enough for her first ass fucking. Then our sub fell forward onto her new Mistress. She looked up at Kathy, and I knew what she wanted.

"Kathy, give our sub a kiss. Let her know she's been a good girl. Give her some love, babe. She's a good little pet."

Kathy looked at me weakly, after having come so much that she was ready to collapse. She nodded, and leaned over and kissed Erica. Then more, as she began to enjoy it. I just lay there with my shrunken cock up my sub's ass and relished what our vacation had brought to us.

What a great Florida adventure.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments