Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alana's New Experience

14
3 Comments 3
13.0k Views 13.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Eventhough this is written in the third person, and my name isn't Alana, this is a true story. I decided to write this after Castlequeen's thread about writing a true story. This is the first part of my experience with this man one day.

Alana saw a man matching Master Mark’s description approaching the tube station. He was rather plain looking and was not as handsome as she had expected. He had already seen a picture of Alana, but she had never received one from him. She knew it was him though, because he had sent her a detailed description in a text message earlier outlining exactly what he looked like and what he would be wearing. He looked older then 46, and he had claimed to be, but not much. He was tall, thin and had short brown hair. He had deep wrinkles around his eyes which added to his age. He smiled as he approached her.

“Alana?” he asked. She nodded and they shook hands. “Nice to meet you, my house is about ten minutes from here, do you mind if we walk?”

Shyness prevented Alana from speaking, and all she could was just nod her head. Alana tried not to be shy, but she couldn’t help it. As they walked towards Mark house they began to chat and Alana began to warm up to her new master. Alana had always been interested in BDSM and after reading numerous stories and watching several movies she signed up to an internet dating site geared towards people who were interested in BDSM or had unusual fetishes. Alana never had the intention of meeting anyone off of it, but when Mark emailed her saying he was looking to train a new slave, she couldn’t resist. 

Mark was a doctor at a famous nearby children’s hospital and worked long hours. He was recently divorced from his wife of 8 years and had been out of the BDSM scene for much longer. The couple had exchanged a few emails but were mostly about what would happen between them and they contained very little about their personal lives. Alana knew that this would never be a romantic relationship and would be very discrete largely due to their age differences; he was 46, and she was only 17.

Mark opened the door to his small three room house, and Alana followed him into the centre of the living room, where she stood facing him. Mark took a step closer to Alana so they were only centimetres apart and she could feel his breath on her face.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He whispered into her ear. When she nodded, he asked her to take off all of her clothes slowly.

Alana first stepped out of her brown high heeled shoes, before pulling her tights down her long tanned legs. She then gracefully stepped out of her skirt before removing her shirt. Her hands shook as she undid the clasp of her bra and let it drop to the floor beside her. Alana was nervous, she was not very experienced, especially for anything that was soon to come. Mark took a step back and studies his female companion’s appearance. She was afraid he wouldn’t find her beautiful, and why would he? She was told she had beautiful eyes, and a nice face but her body was nothing to be desired.

“This pleases me.” The master took a step closer to Alana. “Now undress me.”

Alana began unbuttoning his plaid shirt and was shocked as she slid it down his toned arms to see five or six tattoos. All but one were very small and she didn’t take much notice of them. There was a giant dragon that was draped over his shoulder, which she couldn’t take her eyes off of. She unzipped his trousers and pulled down his boxers. Mark’s body was quite toned and looked as it belonged to someone in their early thirties, not mid-forties. His cock was much smaller in it’s flaccid state than she had expected it to be. Master Mark took hold of Alana’s hands and led her to his couch.

“I want you to suck my cock.” He pulled Alana towards him and placed her right hand on his cock. She began to rub her hand up and down the shaft of his penis, feeling it grow in her hand. Once it was hard she placed the tip of it near her mouth and began to lick the head with her tongue. Before putting it into her mouth, she ran her tongue along both sides of the shaft. Once his cock was in her mouth she began to suck on it hard.

Before Alana could really get into it, she was told to stop. Master Mark led her silently into his bedroom and pushed her down onto the bed, so her ass was almost hanging off the edge. She shivered slightly because it was so cold, but he was soon on top of her and the heat of his body kept her warm. He put his hard cock into her and began to thrust, but after three he stopped and stood up. Alana was lying on her back wondering what her master would do next.

He walked to the side of his bed and his hand reached into something which Alana couldn’t see, but it soon emerged with a purple rope. It was very short and had some sort of clip on it. Mark walked back to the side of the bed and placed the rope around her wrists, pulling the plastic clip to tighten it. He arranged her hands above her head and pushed her body forwards so it was in the centre.  He disappeared around the bed again and this time emerged with two dildos. One was glass and was twisted giving a range of textures.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

The other one was rubber and had bumps on it.  Alana had never seen a dildo in person before and she felt a strange tingling sensation in her pussy, but she was very nervous on what he was going to do.

Mark selected the glass dildo first and put it into Alana’s wet pussy. She was shocked by the immediate pleasure it gave her, and how intense the feeling was. Mark began to play with her clit with his other hand causing her moans to increase in volume the faster he went. She tried to be silent as she was almost embarrassed with the amount of noise she was making but couldn’t stop. She wanted to pull his hands away, but the rope prevented her from doing so. This just left her squirming under his hand. It didn’t matter though, within minutes she was ready to cum. This worried her though, she had read many stories where slaves had to ask their master’s permission when they wanted to cum. She didn’t know whether or not to do this. What if he didn’t expect this and she asked? She didn’t want to seem even more naive than she was. 

“What the hell, if I was supposed to ask, he will just have to punish me afterwards. That’s what I am here for anyways aren’t I?” Alana came within seconds. Her orgasm was so powerful she just wanted time to recover but he kept going. “Maybe he didn’t notice?” Alana just wanted him to stop. “Oh fuck, I think I am going to cum again.” She wanted him to know that she had already cum, and that she had lost all control. With this he stopped and removed the dildo. He brought it up to her lips and put it into her mouth. She was able to taste her juices for the first time. They were by no means sweet like she thought they would be, they were a bitter.

Mark put the dildo down on the bed and left. “I’ll be back.” He said. Alana could hear him rummaging around in the other room, and every once in a while could hear one of his parrots wolf whistling. He soon returned with three small, bright orange, plastic objects in his hand. Alana couldn’t tell what they were at first, but soon realized they were clothes pin. He put them on the bed side table and untied Alana’s wrists.

This time, he grabbed a red rope from beside the bed, and looped it around each of her ankles and the foot board. He then brought the rope of her side and tied it around each of her wrists and the head board. Once Alana was tied securely to the bed, Mark picked up the three clothes pins, and laid down on the bed next to her, so he was lying on his side, along her body. He put his lips to her left nipple and began sucking it hard and biting it gently causing it to become erect. Once it was hard he put one of the clothespins on it. Alana squeaked and shuddered slightly surprised by the pain and pleasure she received from this. Mark repeated the same thing with the right nipple but bit harder this time. After putting the clothespin on the right nipple, he began to pinch and rub Alana’s clit very hard before putting the clothes pin on it. This was much more painful for Alana, but she enjoying the stinging sensation and caused her pussy to become wetter – it was yearning for his cock.

Mark picked up the second dildo and put it into Alana’s dripping pussy. He began to fuck her hard with it. Every time he pulled it in and out, it would hit the clothespin attached to Alana’s pussy causing her to shriek with pain, yet she loved it. She wanted him to stop, but also wanted him to keep going. She was too shy to tell him stop, but if it were not for the restraints she would have reached down and pulled the clothespin off of her pussy. As he continued to fuck her with the dildo, her moaning increased, but she continued to fight against the rope around her wrists although she knew there was nothing that she could do. He then stopped abruptly and went out of the room again, this time returning with a butt plug. He then inserted this into her ass before picking the dildo up again.

Alana had never really understood what a butt plug was, and the sensation of it was new and strange. She had never had anything in her ass before, and although it was small it filled her up and left her feeling uncomfortable. The large dildo in her pussy and the pleasure it caused soon took her mind off of the plug. The harder she was fucked, the louder her moans were. Mark kissed her lips for the first time and she loved the softness of them.

“I am going to cum.” She mumbled as she rubbed her tongue over his. Mark moved his lips away from hers and increased the speed in which he was moving the dildo in and out of her. She came within seconds, and was almost breathless.

Mark put the dildo on the floor, and removed the clothespins and butt plug. He then untied the rope and brought Alana in close to him and kissed her deeply. He laid on his back so she could put her head on his shoulder. She turned so that she could look at his face and see the dragon tattoo on his shoulder. She began to trace the outline with her fingers, and thought about this mysterious man, whom she knew little about. But she had a feeling that they were well suited for each other.

“I think you need to rest now. I don’t want you to be too sore tomorrow, but I still have a few things planned before I take you to the tube station.”

Published 
Written by rxtales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments