Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An afternoon I will never forget!

"An online friend begs to be be dominated and her best friends joins the fun."

8
4 Comments 4
9.6k Views 9.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words

I first met Priya on Fetlife, an online community for BDSM lovers. She was exactly half my age at the time, just 18 and about to head to Europe for her first trip after finishing high school in Cincinnati. 

She posted looking for someone to show her around London and perhaps introduce her to the scene here. We exchanged messages and soon our friendship took off. Over the weeks leading up to her holiday we talked a lot about what she likes (total submission) and what she was looking for (to be used).

On her first day in London we met for a drink and to explore Soho. In the flesh she was delightful, cute in that girl-next-door sort of way, her Indian descent gave her light mocha skin, black hair in a pixie style and pert 34B tits. Online she said she was “a little extra build” but that really wasn’t the case at all, she had a great proportioned body and was just 5’0” or so on a good day.

I took her around, showed her the various sex shops, we joked about the different equipment and which ones she’d like used on her. We finished our tour at Liberation - my favourite sex shop/latex boutique. In the evening I took her to her first cocktail bar (as she couldn’t legally drink in the US) before heading to a munch with like-minded BDSMers.

At the end of the night I walked her back to her hotel, although it was more a hostel with private rooms than an actual hotel. She hugged me and said: “I’d love to invite you in but my friend is asleep in the room and I don’t want to wake her up.”

“No problem, I wasn’t expecting to play with you anyway,” I replied.

Looking somewhat disheartened she said: “You don’t want to play with me? I was looking forward to being used by you.”

Until that moment I had always thought our relationship was purely friendly but here she was asking me to do whatever I wanted to her.

“I’d love to be with you but what about your friend?” I asked.

“I’ll ditch her tomorrow and you can come over and have your way with me,” she beamed.

I gave her a quick kiss and headed home excited for tomorrow. In the morning I woke to find a string of messages from Priya telling me she and her friend were going to do touristy things in the morning and that she would ditch her, faking illness after lunch, and that I should meet her at about 2pm.

Knowing I had plenty of time, I spent a leisurely morning, showered, shaved my balls and got ready to meet her. At about 1pm my phone buzzed with a message from Priya.

“On my way back now, see you soon and don’t forget your toys ;-)”

Priya and I had talked extensively about my collection so I made sure to pack everything she had ever expressed an interest in and even more.

Arriving at her hotel I went straight to her room and knocked on the door. 

“Come in,” she said. 

I opened the door and was delighted to see her totally naked and kneeling a few feet inside the room. I closed the door  behind me and walked towards her undoing my belt as I went. She reached up and pulled me undone.

“Don’t lose that”, I said “we might need that later” as she began to take off my trousers. I yanked down my boxers allowing my dick to spring lose. As I removed the rest of my clothes she eagerly grabbed my seven inch dick and stuck it in her mouth. 

Despite being so tiny she easily took my entire length until my smooth balls were resting on her chin, all the while maintaining eye contact. 

Bobbing backwards and forwards she sucked my cock as if her life depended on in while stroking my sac with one hand. Taking a break for air she pulled me out of her mouth and caressed my shaft now covered in her spit. Her deep brown eyes looked away from mine for just a second, at that instant my hand came crashing down into the side of her face, jerking her back to the moment.

“Make me cum”, I ordered and she immediately took me back into her mouth, ignoring the pain stinging her cheek.

Knowing that she was deepthroating me, I grabbed her head and started fucking her face, my balls bouncing off her chin and her nose slamming into my pubes. 

After a moment I felt her begin to pull away, looking for air. Instead of letting her, I held her head in place with my cock deep in her throat not moving at all. I felt her start to choke and tears began to well in her eyes only then did I pull out allowing her to gasp for air. 

Once she had gulped in some oxygen I stuffed my cock back in her mouth and start fucking her face once more. Although she was doing her best I knew I was not going to cum so pulled out and slapped her face with my cock.

I grabbed her from the floor and tugged her towards the bed, throwing her onto her back. 

Opening my bag I took out a pair of leather restraints and put one on each wrist. I lifted her legs one at a time and bound them to her arms, leaving her ass and pussy sticking right up into the air. 

It was the first time I had actually seen her cunt, neatly trimmed short pubes along her lips and a well groomed patch of hair above her slit. 

Reaching for a leather paddle I smiled and said: “We’re going to enjoy this.”

Thwack -  it crashed into her ass cheek, then thwack again as it thudded into the other one. 

With each impact Priya flinched by never let out a peep. Soon I got into a rhythm of spanking her twice before soothingly and tenderly rubbing my hands over the points of impact. The more her ass turned from light brown to red, the more I could smell her pussy, she was clearly loving every whack.

Now I wanted to feel that cunt myself so dropped the paddle and stepped nearer, taking my cock in my hand I told her: “I’m going to fuck you like never before.”

Placing the head of my dick against her wet opening I pushed forward, not giving her the chance to relax, I slid my entire length into her until my balls slapped her asshole. 

Again not a sound from Priya but I saw her eyes bulge and cheeks clench as I ploughed into her. I withdrew completely and then slammed back into her harder than before. Time and again I fucked her as hard as I’ve ever fucked anyone, my testicles banging into her on every thrust. 

Soon Priya was moaning and flinching trying hard to contain the wave of pleasure that was about to come crashing over her. This just inspired me to go even faster and harder.

“Mmmm, ahhhhh, mmmmm,” she moaned as I felt her pussy constrict around my dick, her cheeks flushed with blood as she came hard on my throbbing cock. As I withdrew more and more of her white cream coated my engorged cock.

Still I wasn’t done and kept hammering into her, revelling in the pleasure written across her face. Soon I could tell I was going to cum and wanted to see it, plus I knew how she loved being covered in semen. 

I pulled out and with a few final strokes shot spurt after spurt of sticky cum across her neck, face and tits. Some landed in her hair, more on her cheek, one shot even went up her nostril. I cleaned the rest off by wiping it on her tight rosebud.

Releasing her from the restraints she reached to wipe my cum from her face.

“Leave it”, I insisted “let it dry, I like seeing my cum on your face. Now get on your hands and knees.”

She obeyed instantly and I was faced with her dripping pussy and tight anus. I went to my bag again pulling out an inflatable remote control butt plug and some lubricant. Right in front of her face I lubed up the plug.

“We’re going to inflate this as far as it goes and see how long you can take the vibration,” I said. Priya just smiled as I tenderly took her face in my hand and stroked her cheek.

Behind her once again I squirted lube directly into her asshole and pushed the butt plug in. For the first time she squealed ever so slightly, bringing a sharp rebuking slap. 

Once inside I turned on the vibration and a quiet hum began in her butt eliciting a slight moan from Priya. I responded by pumping the butt plug up one level.

Reaching into my bag I carefully selected a crop from my collection, aware of how fond she was of that particular type of pain. 

Unlike a paddle, which is a duller pain spread over a larger area, a crop offers a sharp much more intense sting on a very concentrated area leaving a tell-tale bruise or red welt. 

I traced the crop along her back, and down over her teasing derriere, lightly tapping her cheeks as I passed. Down her inter thigh and then back up I went, rubbing the leather tongue against her wetness. 

Loving this attention and the sheer anticipation of pain Priya began rubbing against the crop until I gave her a quick flick right on the pussy lips. 

“FUCK!” she yelped, causing me to turn up the vibration once again and inflate the butt plug further. 

I smiled as she squirmed to accept this addition girth in her ass and settled into the new pattern of vibrations. 

The buzzing in her ass was now louder than ever and unmissable, a beautiful soundtrack to the wonderful torture she was enduring. 

To drive home how quiet I wanted Priya to be I pulled a ball gag from my bag: “Open wide”, I instructed. She gladly obliged and I secured the gag ensuring she wouldn’t be speaking again.

Taking my time, I teased her more, dragging the crop over her smooth skin and then without warning snapping the leather hard into her ass cheek or back of her thighs. With each impact Priya flinched but didn’t say a word. She was clearly enjoying herself, pushing back harder and harder with each snap of the crop. 

The bite of the crop tongue was adding a darker bruising to her already reddened butt and I was loving my vicious handiwork. Each time the shaft collided with her butt a beautiful red welt rose from her delicate skin making a delightful pattern of scars.

Suddenly just as the crop cracked louder than ever the door opened and in walked her friend. She was taller than Priya, probably about 5’7” with a much more athletic figure, and mousey curly hair down to just above her shoulders.

“You fucking sneaky bitch”, she said “I didn’t think that you were really sick, but WHAT, THE, FUCK is happening here?”

She stood there waiting for an answer but of course Priya was unable to speak with the gag in place, and I didn’t know what she had told her friend before. The silence hung in the air like a fog before her friend (who I later learned was called Madison) said: “I guess I’ll see you later then,” and turned to leave.

“You don’t have to go,” I said “I don’t mind if you stay, you might learn something. Why don’t you have a seat?”

Madison stopped dead and looked around the room. There was her friend on all fours, ball gag in her mouth and an inflatable plug buzzing loudly in her behind, with me buck naked flogging her. She didn’t know what to do but tentatively sat down across the room.

I turned my attention back to Priya. “Now where were we?” I asked rhetorically and snapped the crop onto her now ravaged cheek, both Priya and Madison flinched. 

Soon we were back into our rhythm of caning followed by tender soothing of the injuries, repeating over and over again. Finally I reached between her legs and felt just how dripping wet she was. 

As I stroked her pussy I glanced up and saw Madison shift her position in her seat and reach between her legs. I smiled at her and said: “Come over here.”

Expecting her to say no, I was surprised when she stood up and warily walked towards me. I placed the crop in her hand with mine over hers and agonisingly slowly drew it down Priya’s leg, up to her pussy and finally snapped it hard onto her ass. 

As Priya flinched I felt Madison try to let go of the crop but I held it tight, then I rubbed Priya’s ass with my palm where Madison had struck, a bruise already starting to form. Again I cracked the crop, harder than before. This time I took Madison’s other hand and rubbed the soft flesh of Priya’s butt with it easing the delicious agony of the quickly-growing welt.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

I took back the crop and signalled for Madison to sit on her bed just a couple of feet away from where I was working. 

Handing her the remote control I said: “This controls the plug in Priya’s ass. Now I control how big or small it is but you’re in charge of how hard it vibrates. Her pleasure or pain is entirely down to you.”

She clearly enjoyed this as she immediately turned the vibration way up causing Priya to sway, squirming to accept the new sensation. 

Knowing her friend was in charge was more than she could take and soon Priya was rocking faster than ever, and despite the gag in her mouth her moans drowned out the vibrations - drawing firmer and firmer strikes from me.

Then her entire body tightened up and shook with an intense orgasm. 

As her juices started leaking down her thigh I turned to Madison and said: “Looks like you just made her cum!”

Her cheeks flashed red with embarrassment, but the clear outline of her erect nipples through her tight T-shirt showed that she enjoyed it. 

“You know you can join in more if you want,” I added cheekily. “Why don’t you take your top off to begin with?”

To my surprise she didn’t hesitate and tugged her shirt over her head, as she wasn’t wearing a bra her much larger breasts were free for me to admire. Her nipples stood proud and erect from her wonderfully shaped, firm breasts and she was definitely enjoying the show.

“Why don’t we start you off gently?” I said grabbing a set of nipple clamps joined by a chain. 

“They won’t hurt and trust me you’ll enjoy the feeling very soon.” As I opened the alligator clip she offered no resistance to me attaching them. “Leave those on until I tell you,” I added.

Taking her by the hand I lead Madison, who was now wearing just a pair of shorts, to Priya’s ass. I placed her hand on the vibrating butt plug and told her to pull it out. Having been inflated it was now more than twice the diameter that had slid inside and wasn’t going to come out easily. 

With each tug Priya moaned more and bucked her hips towards Madison. We both watched as her anus stretched further and further trying to release the swollen plug - but it was never coming out until deflated. I still enjoyed watching and listening to the girls trying to remove it.

After about five minutes I realised that the nipple clamps had been on long enough and told Madison to take Priya’s gag off. I watched as she undid the buckles and then Priya stretch her mouth after such a long time gagged.

“Priya, take off the clamps,” I instructed, watching as she carefully removed them from Madison. 

“Suck her nipples,” I ordered. Despite the plug still buzzing away in her ass Priya sat up and took her friends tit in her hands before gently licking and sucking her nipple. 

The rush of blood from the clamps being removed had made Madison’s breasts more sensitive than ever and she nearly fell over the moment Priya’s tongue touched her as her knees buckled with delight.

“Holy fuck!” she exclaimed, “fuck me that’s intense,” as Priya rolled her nipples around intently in her mouth.

Now I knew I had Madison’s attention and she was up for a lot more than both she and I had initially thought.

“Take off your shorts and underwear,” I instructed. 

For the first time she looked unsure of whether to proceed. I locked eyes with her and simply nodded, moments later she was sliding her shorts down. She stood there completely naked with her smoothly shaved pussy less than a foot away from her best friend’s face.

“Touch your pussy,” I said firmly never taking my gaze from her green eyes. From the corner of my eye I saw her reach for her pussy and gently run her fingers along it’s entire length, breathing heavily as she did.

“Good girl, now stick your fingers in Priya’s mouth.”

Priya eagerly opened wide and welcomed Madison’s now wet fingers into her mouth sucking her juices clean from her fingers. 

By now my cock was rock hard again, having recovered from the load that was now crusted on Priya’s face. But I knew I had to take my time to really make the most of these two eighteen year olds. I turned the butt plug off but left it buried in her ass.

“Lie down Priya,” I instructed, so she rolled onto her back looking up at Madison’s pussy. 

I walked over to Madison, who couldn’t stop staring at my now fully erect cock. I took her hand but instead of putting it on my dick I guided her to Priya’s firm tits. 

Controlling her hand I squeezed and massaged those breasts until I could let go and Madison carried on without me. 

Testing the waters I ran my hand down Madison’s back and over her ass, stopping to cup her cheek as I went. Expecting to be told to stop I was delighted when she turned and smiled . Now I knew that today was going to be totally unforgettable.

“Why don’t you touch her pussy?” I asked Madison, who shot me a shocked look. “Seriously, touch her pussy,” I repeated annunciating every word clearly.

With that Madison leant forward tentatively reaching her friend’s stomach and on towards her pubes. It was clear that she had never done anything like this before but she wanted to. Moving like a glacier she pushed her hand further down and lightly touched the top of Priya’s begging cunt.

“Not like that, like this,” I said as I slid my hand between Madison thighs and ran my fingers along her entire tight slit. 

She shook at my initial contact but welcomed my touch. Soon she was working Priya’s pussy in time to how I was rubbing hers. As I built up speed rubbing her cunt, sliding a finger then two inside her she started pushing back. I circled her clit with my thumb as I reached for Madison’s G-spot and was delighted to see her do the same to Priya.

Both girls stared to moan with pleasure, my hand still rubbing furiously I watched as Madison finger-fucked her friend. Soon her hips start bucking, her breathing became more laboured and I could tell she was getting ready to orgasm.

I leant forward and whispered into her ear: “Don’t cum just yet.”

Pushing her further forward I encouraged first one and then the other leg onto the bed either side of Priya’s head and pressed her down so her cunt was directly over Priya’s tongue. Surprisingly Madison didn’t resist at all, she had overcome her trepidation and embraced the experience.

“Now make her cum!” I ordered Priya.

Dutifully Priya started lapping at her friend’s pussy while Madison was finger fucking someone for the first time ever - it truly was a beautiful sight. 

Not wanting to miss all the fun, I positioned myself right behind Madison and pulled her butt cheeks apart, exposing her asshole to the world. I bent down and started eagerly tonguing it, as she wriggled taking in the dual stimulation of her pussy and butt.

Cleary this was more than she could take. “Oh my god, ohhhh, mmmm, yeesss, YEESSSS,” she hollered as she clamped her thighs around Priya’s head coming all over her face. 

Madison collapsed beside her friend gasping for air and recovering from one of the most intense orgasms she’d ever had.

While she caught her breath I knew it was time to focus on Priya once more.

“Come here,” I beckoned then slowly deflated the butt plug and began easing it from her now stretched back passage.

“Now you’re very nearly ready,” I said with an wicked smile. 

“First sit on Madison’s face.”

Madison looked up startled to hear that soon she would have a dripping pussy in her face for the first time, but didn’t object. Priya quickly straddled Madison, presenting her swollen lips right there for Madison to devour.

“Take your time and enjoy yourself,” I told Madison, “if you want to stop just say so.”

She nodded and stuck out her tongue experimentally. Priya did all of the work at first, moving her hips back and forward sliding her wide-open cunt over her friend’s outstretched tongue. Soon Madison got into it and grabbed Priya’s thighs pulling her closer so she could get her tongue deep inside that beautiful tunnel.

Now that Priya was getting the attention that she deserved, I grabbed her hips and pressed my swollen cock to her asshole. “Are you ready,” I whispered.

“Fuck yes, do it,” she garbled in-between moans.

With one swift motion I rammed the full length of my cock deep into Priya’s slick asshole. Even though the plug had done it’s work I could still feel every vein on my cock being hugged by her tightest hole.

“Oh fuck me!, Yes, that’s so fucking good,” she moaned. 

Here she was with my dick up her ass and her best friend lapping at her pussy. Holding her hips I started to vigorously fuck her. Sliding almost all the way out I’d pause with my swollen head stretching her opening and then plung back in, my balls bashing Madison in the face with every thrust.

I knew I couldn’t hold back for long but managed to delay until I heard Priya building to cum once more.

“Oh please don’t stop - both of you!” screamed Priya as Madison and I worked in tandem to make her climax.

Faster and harder I went, ploughing into her anus, slapping Madison’s face with my balls each time. I could hear Madison licking and lapping at Priya’s dripping cunt like a pro and knew it wouldn’t be long.

Suddenly there it was! Her passage clamped down on my dick harder than ever nearly cutting off the blood supply. She sat up as completely as she could with me inside her, and started grinding hard on Madison’s face.

“Yesss, oh my god yeesss, yeessss, yeessss. HOLY FUCK YES!” she screamed as her orgasm tore through her body. I couldn’t hold back a second longer and pump my load of hot cum inside her rectum.

Priya collapsed forward on top of Madison causing my dick to slip out of her and onto Madison’s face. To my delight she opened her mouth and started sucking the cum from my cock which moments earlier had been pounding Priya’s sweet little rose. 

Once I was flaccid I pulled my dick from Madison’s mouth and lay down next to them, holding Priya, while Priya held Madison. “Was that good for you?” I asked nervously as my hands ran over the bruises and and bright streaks criss-crossing her delicate skin.

“I loved every second of it,” Priya panted.

I wasn’t sure how how the afternoon was going to end, but after a while of cuddling I was desperate for the toilet.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” I said, “I really need a piss.”

As I got off the bed Priya looked at me and begged: “Can I come with you?”

I reached for her hand and we headed to the bathroom, unsure of what was going to happen. As soon as we got in there she climbed in the bathtub saying: “Don’t waste it,” and opened her mouth. 

Now I knew what she wanted I grabbed my dick, pointed it at her and let loose a strong stream of piss right into her mouth, splashing across her face and soaking her hair, chest and neck. As my pee came to an end she leant in and sucked up the last few drops.

We turned on the shower, washed the rest of my piss away and then I joined her in the tub, taking my time to wash and care for her, relishing our soapy bodies sliding against each other. 

As I admired the intricate patterns marking her butt I drew my hands over the raised, raw welts and smiled at Priya.

“I don’t know if you’ll be able to sit down for a while,” I consoled.

“They’ll be a delightful reminder of an amazing afternoon,” she replied pulling me in and kissing me deeply.

Slowly I heard the door open and there was a still-naked Madison: “Mind if I join you guys,” she asked with a smile. 

Of course we invited her in.

The girls spent four more days in London but really didn’t see too much of the city. 

We did make it to a sex club on their penultimate night but that’s a story for another time, suffice to say I did leave my marks on Madison ass before she left. To this day Priya and I are still in contact on Fetlife but have never met up again.

 

Published 
Written by LondonLimey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments