Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Afternoon With Bill

"A BDSM session with my slave"

31
22 Comments 22
23.0k Views 23.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It's three o’clock and I hear the door open and my client Bill goes into my basement to prepare for his meeting with me. My name is Ally and I’m a Mistress. I've been dominating men for the past year now. I just love to be in complete control and have a few regular clients that see me.

I wait for him to get ready. I like my clients to get undressed and get into a bowing position. I'll give Bill about ten minutes to get ready. Today I’m wearing a black bustier and black lacy thong, garter, black thigh highs, and black stilettos.

I have red hair that is long and curly and green eyes. I just have average breasts a 34 B cup, but I have very long legs. I’m 5’8 and weigh 130 pounds. I'm ready and I proceed down the stairs into the room where Bill is waiting.

“Slave, please stand up for Mistress’s inspection.”

Slave gets up from his bowing position and stands tall and looks straight. I stand in front of him and his cock is semi-hard. I circle around him like a piranha.

“Have you been a good boy? Tell Mistress!”

“Mistress Ally, I’ve been a good boy.”

“You've not been jerking off since our last visit?”

Slave seems to pause and looks a bit sick, when I ask that question to him.

“I did masturbate yesterday. I’m so sorry Mistress.”

“That makes mistress very angry. Bend over for a spanking!”

I go into my closet and get out a paddle and I walk back over to Bill.”

“Mistress told you that you're not allowed to masturbate between sessions. This upsets me so much.”

I take the paddle and spank his ass three times. Wallop, Wallop, Wallop!

“I’m sorry Mistress. I won't ever do that again.”

“Don’t lie to me. You're not a good boy. I just spanked you three times. Now I will spank you three more times for lying to me. Wallop, Wallop, Wallop!”

I then spanked him three more times with the paddle.

“Mistress wants you to now lick her shoes. Get down on your hands and knees and clean my shoes they're dirty. I want you to use your tongue."

“Mistress I would be happy to lick and clean your shoes with my tongue.”

Slave gets down on his hands and knees and licks my stilettos with his tongue. He cleans all along the main part of the shoe. I then raise my foot so he can suck at the heels. While he does that, his cock gets hard. He's now erect and hard.

“I see my dirty boy has a full erection. Do you like sucking my shoe? You're a dirty boy aren’t you?”

“I like sucking your shoes. I like pleasing you Mistress.”

“I do want to remind you that you're not allowed to come until Mistress tells you that you can. If you come before hand, I will punish you. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Stand up and wait for Mistress to get your collar out and your leash. Mistress wants to take you for a walk."

Slave stands up and I walk over to my closet and take out his collar and leash. I walk towards him and wrap the collar around his neck and attach his leash.

“Get down on your hands and knees! You'll crawl like a dog and follow behind me.”

I walk up the stairs and my slave follows behind me up the stairs crawling. We get to the top and we're now in the kitchen. I've filled his dog bowl with water.

“I've left you water in your bowl. You may have a drink like a good pet.”

Slave then proceeds to lick at the water and takes a drink. While he is doing that, I'm sitting on his back. I move my black bustier down to expose my breasts. I lean down and move my breasts up and down his back. My nipples are hard and very erect.

“Do you like this slave?”

“Yes. I’m enjoying it Mistress.”

I have nipple clamps in my hand and I attach them to his nipples. He makes a little noise as I attach them.

“Do you like your nipple clamps?”

“Yes. I like them Mistress.”

I then pull on his leash and I open my sliding glass door and we proceed to the backyard. I have an in-ground pool and the backyard is very green and lush. I have a white fence around my yard and a black fence around the pool. I have flowers in pots on my patio and a small vegetable garden. I walk with my pet all over the yard.

We walk through the fence and go out by the pool. I have furniture out there. I sit on a Cleopatra type chair. I remove Bill’s leash.

“Mistress will allow you to eat her pussy. I want you to remove my panties with your teeth. I want you to bring me to orgasm.”

“I'd love to eat your pussy.”

I pull my panties down a little and slave uses his teeth to take them off. I spread my long legs and my pet gets to work. He licks and loves my bald pussy. He brushes against my jeweled pink clit and swirls his tongue up and down my beautiful snatch. I will say my pet is fabulous at oral sex and I do get very wet by his actions.

“Lick my pussy. Tongue fuck my cunt!”

Slave has now parted my pussy lips with his tongue and works his tongue in and out of my wet pussy. It feels so good and I push his head further into my cunt.

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

He's licking and lapping at my juices like a crazed dog. He's slurping and loving my cunt and clitoris. He licks my pussy like an ice cream cone.

“Oh fuck. That feels so good. Use your fingers my pet.”

Slave slips a few fingers into my pussy and works them in an out of my wet cunt. He's finger fucking me fast. My pussy is so wet and juicy and he switches back between his fingers and his tongue.

"Oh fuck! I’m coming. Lick my cream my sweet and loving pet.”

My slave is enjoying all my cream and cleans my pussy up.

“Help mistress put on her panties.”

Slave puts my panties back on. I get up and put his leash back on and we walk back into my house. I take my pet into my bedroom. I remove his leash.

“Since you made Mistress come. Mistress will fuck your ass. I know you're a very dirty boy and love when Mistress takes you. I'll fuck you on the floor.”

I go into my bathroom and remove my panties. I take out the strap on and put it onto myself. I walk into my bedroom. I grab the lubricant and put it all over my cock and slave’s anus.

I spread his anus and slip my cock into his ass. I go very slowly and fuck into his anus. I grab his hips and thrust deep into his ass.

“Does slave like to get his ass fucked?”

“Yes. I love it Mistress. Please fuck my ass harder!”

I thrust and I pound his sweet ass with my cock. I smack his buttocks with my hand.

“Slave you're so dirty. Mistress is spanking you like her whore. You're a bad boy.”

As I’m fucking him, I reach around to his cock and I jerk him. His cock is very hard.

“You're not allowed to come. I don’t want you coming until I say you can.”

“Yes Mistress.”

I am fucking into his ass and smacking his buttocks. My slave is so hard. I fuck him for about ten minutes and then I pull out and tell him to get onto the bed.

“Get on the bed and lie down. Mistress will ride your face.”

Slave gets onto his back and I climb on top and I squat over his face. He again starts to lick at my pussy. I grind my cunt all over his face. He's licking my pussy and enjoying all my juices. I can see his cock is so hard and I know he wants me to suck it, but I make him wait.

I smother my slaves face with my beautiful, bald cunt. I move my body and ride his face. His tongue is deep inside my cunt. Eating me like a kitten enjoying his milk.

“Keep eating my pussy. Mistress needs to come again.”

Slave is tongue fucking my pussy and I’m grinding my pussy all along his face.

“Fuck, I'm coming!"

I let out a gush of my cunt juices and my slave laps it all up.

“I'll get on top of you and suck your cock. Do not come!”

I have my ass and pussy over his face and he continues to eat me. I stroke his cock from his base to his head and slowly wrap my lips over his cock and take his six inch cock down my throat. I’m sucking and slurping on his cock.

“Oh Mistress may I please come? I’m so hard for you. Please may I?”

“No you may not.”

I get up and go to my closet and get my top crop. I stand at the bed and I lightly hit his cock with it.

“Does my bad boy like this?”

"I pull at his nipple clamps."

“Anything you do I like Mistress.”

“If I may ask, I'd love a golden shower. Will you please urinate on me?"

“Not yet. You know I'll fuck you first and after that, I'll give you a golden shower."

I straddle my slave and ride him. I move my pussy up and down over his hard shaft.

“Sit up and play with my tits!”

Slave sits up and plays with my tits. He rubs, massages, and sucks on my nipples. I move and rock my pussy up and down over his shaft. Slave bucks up into my pussy. His cock feels good as he fucks into my pussy. I know he can barely wait. I pull on his nipple clamps.

"Mistress may I come now?"

"You may come into my cunt now."

“Oh God! Your cunt feels so good! I’m going to come. Oh Fuck! Mistress I’m coming.”

We both have an orgasm. The final part of our meeting is when, I give my beloved slave a golden shower. My bed has rubber sheets on it, so it's already set up for his fetish. I stand up and squat down and piss all over his body. He is in a euphoric state as I urinate all over his stomach and legs. Once I’m done, he then rubs it all over his body.

I mean this is certainly not my thing, but for my slave it's something he really enjoys.

“Thank you Mistress for the golden shower.”

“When you're done, you may shower and get changed. I'll see you in a week. Remember no masturbating until you see me at that time.”

“Thank you Mistress. I had a wonderful time.”

“Go clean yourself up and I'll see you soon.”

Bill goes into the bathroom and showers. I bring his clothes up to him and he gets dressed. He hands me my check and he leaves.

I really enjoy being a Mistress. The money is good and it’s a very flexible job. I can set my own hours. An afternoon with Bill is 750 dollars. Not bad for an afternoon of sex. I go and get ready for my next appointment. I'll tell you about that next time.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments