Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Appetizer To Start The Evening

"An offhand comment leads Amy into unexplored passion"

17
6 Comments 6
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Amy sighed as James’ lips touched the nape of her neck. Her body involuntarily pushed against his body as she quivered from his light kisses. She felt his growing manhood against her leather skirt and she moaned. His hand squeezed her hard nipple while his other hand brushed away her golden wispy blond hair as he kissed her neck again.

“Oh James,” she cooed. She longed to turn around and kiss him but her hands bound above her head prevented that. Earlier, he had bound them to a pull-up bar after he had removed her blouse as they were making out.

“Please release me,” Amy pleaded, her words a mumbled jumble of almost incoherent words as his fingers cupped and massaged her breasts still encased in her revealing black lace bra. She felt his hot breath against her back as his kisses explored her neck, her upper back, and her ear lobe. Her desire to kiss him increased with his every touch.

“You are so beautiful. I want tonight to be special for you. Do you remember what you said to me the other night?”

Amy’s mind raced. She tried to think and concentrate, but that was difficult as she felt his hands tugging at her black leather skirt zipper and felt it drop to the floor, exposing her black lace thong. She pulled at the handcuffs attached to the pull-up bar. She gasped as he slapped and caressed her now bare ass.

“Remember mentioning to me how you wanted to be dominated, even displayed and used?”

Amy remembered, just as James slapped her ass once more, making her squirm in pain and pleasure. It was just a fleeting mention, a secret desire that she hadn’t really shared with anyone. It was on their first date.

Their first date, if you could call it that, was just an invitation for a late night snack at a bar that was known for its food and quiet tables set away from the hustle and bustle of the bar. Amy had a great time trying to get to know James. She would say try because it seemed like James always got her talking about herself and not him. They talked about their work, hobbies, politics, old lovers and after a few more drinks, sex. It was their first date, but for some reason she craved him, the mysterious gentleman. She told him how she liked to be kissed on the neck, held and even mentioned how she desired to be dominated at times. James hardly raised an eyebrow to any of these intimate secrets that she shared. Now she knew that he remembered it all.

A shiver ran down her back as he kissed her again on the neck and nibbled on her ear lobe. His hands wrapped around her body, one hand pulling again on her now exposed nipple while his other hand pressed down on her crotch.

“So wet, Amy. So do you remember telling me about your desires?”

“Yes,” she trembled as his fingers pressed against her thong and her damp slit.

“Do you want me?” James teased and whispered.

“Fuck me,” Amy pleaded.

She couldn’t believe she heard herself say those words. Walking up to James’ hotel room, she was hoping for more than just a good night kiss. That is how their first date ended. It was a hot steamy good night kiss that aroused and excited her. She felt his growing cock against her body, but just when she was going to invite him into her apartment, he bid his farewell. It was like he was waiting for that moment to possess her body and soul.

Their few interactions so far always had her craving for more. Amy wasn’t sure what she was getting herself into with James. He was a visiting businessman and had been in town for just a few weeks. She met him at a bar that she regularly visited after work for a quick drink. He sat next to her one evening, and they struck up a conversation. He was witty, pleasant, had dark penetrating eyes and certainly was easy to look at being tall, fit and a generally handsome older man.

Amy knew he thought she was attractive and fun to be with as well. Not only did he tell her so but also his frequent lusty glances at her exposed cleavage just confirmed his interest. She loved the way he looked at her, like a tiger ready to pouch and devour his prey, but alas, he had been a perfect gentleman so far much to her disappointment. Even so, those discrete lusty looks sent shivers down her spine and made her pussy tingle.

She dressed for this night like he requested. He said, no commanded her, to dress nicely and don’t forget to wear black heels and stockings. Her outfit consisted of a white linen blouse buttoned down the front, revealing a peak of her black lace half-cup bra trying to hold back her amble full breasts. She also had on a black leather skirt, black seamed stockings and black high heels. Now, both her skirt and blouse were lying in a discarded heap on the floor.

“Not yet,” James replied. His fingers rubbed against her thong, pressing more into the fabric between her pussy lips as she felt his now rigid cock press against her ass.

Her body was on fire as both of his hands slid down to her thighs and forced her legs wide apart. One finger then pushed away her thong and slid into her now juicy pussy. She gasped, moaned, squirmed as he pushed harder against her body. She felt his kisses again on her neck and felt goose bumps.

“Please,” she whimpered.

“Please, what?” he teasingly replied.

“Fuck me, make love to me, release me.”

“Not yet, but when I do, it will only be the first time of many,” he promised.

James released his grasp and walked around in front of her spread eagle body. She looked luscious standing there in her high heels, stockings, her visibly wet thong and her black silk bra.

Amy looked back at James with pleading eyes. Her red lips moist and inviting, made more so by her rich red lipstick. Amy admired this older mystery man. He was about 50 years old, almost 20 years older than her, but he still looked hot. She always had a thing for older men but never experienced anyone like James before. His dark eyes, his warm smile, his fit appearance just made her melt. She really didn’t know him, but for some reason she felt safe with him. He also looked very handsome tonight in his white dinner jacket, charcoal dress shirt, and black pressed pants showing a distinctive bulge that she wanted to explore.

Amy’s thoughts were interrupted as James wrapped his arms around her, releasing her bra clasp. Luckily for her, she had decided to wear a bra with halter bra straps so James was able to remove her bra without cutting the straps.

“Your breasts are amazing,” James growled, as he pinched and pulled each nipple.

Amy smiled and groaned. She noticed him checking out her breasts more than once and that is why she wore the revealing bra and unbuttoned her blouse so much for him. Her breasts were plump, full and firm.

Amy moaned as she felt his lips encircle her left nipple while his hands cupped her ass and pulled her closer to him.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani



“Oh baby,” he moaned as he sucked, nibbled and pulled again on her nipples.

Amy wanted so badly to reach for his cock, to hold it, stroke it and suck on it. She felt his hot breath and heard him pant softly as his face was buried into her bosom. Amy never felt so horny or wanted a man as much as now. She was ready to beg and do anything for this man as long as he made her cum.

James then let her go and turned towards the ice bucket on the dresser. It was just then that she noticed the flickering candle next to the ice bucket. She could smell the sweet odor of jasmine in the air. She was amazed she didn’t notice it earlier. James picked up the candle, the flame encircled in a pool of warm wax. He looked at her and smiled.

“It is a massage candle,” he commented, noticing her questioning glances. Amy felt the warmth of the flame near her breasts. The flames made her breasts look golden in the dancing light. She quivered in anticipation as he dripped some warm massage oil onto her breasts.

“Oh fuck!” she cried, her body shook as the warm oil rolled over her sensitive nipples. He was driving her crazy and enjoying every moment. When her body almost stopped shaking, she felt the cool ice cube against her nipples, goosebumps now covered her breasts.

“No!” she moaned, her pussy now clenched tightly trying to hold back the juices that were running down her leg.

James cupped her ass once again as his fingers pressed briefly against her rosebud, and he kissed her soft welcoming lips. He embraced her as they kissed for a few moments. His kisses then trailed down her quivering stomach as she gasped for air. James was filled with desire but wanted to savor the moment and the evening. He now smelled her musky aroma as his lips reached the edge of her thong. He knelt down and looked up, as his teeth grasped the edge of her thong. 

Amy looked down with pleading eyes. “Please,” she begged.

James smiled and pulled down her thong with his teeth exposing her bald pussy and delicate puffy lips. Her thong dropped to the floor, and she gasped in delight as his tongue flickered up and down her slit.

“Oh yes,” she cried out.

James was enjoying exploring the folds of her labia with his fingers and tongue. Her hot, sweet juices now covered his face. Amy lifted one leg over his shoulder to expose more of her pussy to James. Then she lifted the other and wrapped her legs around his head as she held on to the pull up bar.

“Oh fuck!” she gasped as his tongue found her clit.

She felt her orgasm build as she swayed her hips back and forth, practically fucking his face. James cupped her ass again and his tongue circled her clit as two fingers probed her juicy pussy. His fingers found her g-spot just as he sucked on her clit, sending her into an orgasmic frenzy.

“Oh baby! Oh fuck!” she shouted as her legs shook, her teeth clenched and her body trembled.

James continued to lick and suck, prolonging her orgasm until she was spent. Her juices ran down her crack and on to his cupped hands.

James unwrapped himself from her legs, licked her nectar from his hands and then noticed beads of sweat between her breasts. He tenderly held her and then kissed her passionately. Amy now wrapped her legs around his body, pressing her wet pussy against his bulge. She felt a sudden slap against her ass and cried out in shock and pain.

“Bad girl. You are going to get my pants all messy. We can’t have that. We have a dinner party to attend,” James sternly said.

“Sorry Sir,” Amy replied. The word “Sir” slipped out, but it also felt so right to her.

“Maybe I should take these pants off,” James coyly replied.

“Please Sir,” she replied lustily.

James removed his dinner jacket. She thought just a moment ago she was satisfied, but now her heart was pounding as she watched James get undressed. Her mouth was dry as he removed his pants and smiled to herself as she noticed the big wet spot on his underwear.

James looked up. “Yes, you did that to me. You are such a tease”

Amy’s pussy tingled as James set his cock free, erect, throbbing and its tip glistening with pre-cum. James walked up to her again and embraced her. Her arms were still bound overhead as he kissed her and pressed his stiff cock against her body.

James teased her, rubbing his cock head down her wet slit. They moaned in unison as pleasure waves rolled through both of their bodies. The sound of her wet juicy pussy lips rubbing against his cock just added to their excitement.

“Fuck me,” she pleaded again, this time with even more urgency and lust. “I want your cock deep inside my pussy. Please make me cum with your hard cock.”

James smiled and again kissed her neck, one of her weak spots. “So you want me to fuck you?”

“Yes,” she quivered as his cock pusher harder against her pussy lips.

“Do you know what I have planned for you later?”

“More of this?”

“No, even better, we are going to a dinner party, and you will be dessert for some. I want to show you off to some friends,” he replied devilishly.

Amy’s eyes went wide with fright as his words sunk in. His cock was now sliding into her hot pussy as she wrapped her legs again around his body as she felt his burning spear sink deeper.

“Do you still want that, my pet?”

Amy wanted to say no, and say it was only a fantasy but she couldn’t. “Yes,” she gasped as his cock now filled her throbbing pussy. His words made her melt as James’ cock sunk deep inside her. He felt the burning heat of her desire and his own as the thrusts quickened. In and out, his cock surged as his animal instincts took over. He needed her, he wanted her so badly now, even more than before.

Their lips met as she squeezed her pussy tight around his thick cock. She could feel it pulsate inside her as her next orgasm built up strength.

“Oh baby, yes, fuck me harder!” she screamed.

James held her tight as his cock probed deeper. His hands slid over her silk stocking covered thighs as he sucked on her breasts and felt his orgasm build as well. Faster and faster, he went, lost in the moment.

“Oh yes!” he groaned as streams of cum exploded from his cock. His body tensed as another torrent of cum was released. Amy felt it, and her body shook once again in orgasmic delight, as waves of adrenaline surged throughout her body.

The moment past, as Amy and James came down from their sexual highs. James released Amy’s wrists, now red from the handcuffs and sexual escapades. She didn’t mind though as James embraced her naked body, and she felt protected in his arms. She smiled thinking back to when she was worried if she would get more than a kiss goodnight.

James broke her train of thought as she heard him speak.

“Let me show you what I have for you to wear tonight, my pet.”

Published 
Written by cal_jack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments