Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Embarassing Afternoon

"Embarassed by Mistress"

8
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
808 words 808 words
My loving Mistress, Annie, occasionally gives me a special present. She knows that I love being embarrassed or humiliated, and she arranges a special afternoon dedicated to my pleasure. Of course, she loves watching me being embarrassed and says that the red color of my deep blushes is her favorite color.

We had been shopping, I needed some panties, and after a visit to Victoria’s Secret we entered Bloomies for a snack. What she did to me in VS is another story I may tell some time. Let’s just say I had a good time, and my thong was still damp from the excitement I had experienced. Mistress also had several chances to see her favorite color.

We each had soup and a salad and we were sitting with our coffee, chatting. I started to get out of my chair and Mistress asked where I was going. I said that I had to visit the ladies room. This usually isn’t a problem, but with a gleam in her eye, Mistress told me to sit down. I started to protest, but I could see that she had something in her mind and I was going to be a part of it. Always a dutiful sub, I sat back down, immediately.

We continued chatting, as I sat there squirming slightly, I really had to go. Mistress ignored all the signs and continued with a story she had been telling me. After about five minutes I asked politely for permission to visit the ladies room.

Mistress looked at me and with a polite smile said, “No, stay seated.” Of course I obeyed, but the need to pee was getting more intense. I wriggled around on the chair, trying to get comfortable, but I had no success. I had to pee and there was no escaping it.

I knew that if I messed up my clothes any further, or left anything on the chair when we left, I would be in real trouble. Mistress isn’t mean or cruel, but occasionally she likes to see me in real distress. If I did something that I knew she didn’t want, I wouldn’t put it past her to lay me over her legs, right here in Bloomies, lift my skirt and spank my thong covered bottom.

I continued to sit and squirm. I had to go so badly it was actually giving me a sexual thrill, about which I am sure Mistress was aware.

TaraCarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TaraCarson

I looked at her with pleading eyes, which she completely ignored as she continued with what she was saying.

I was squeezing my legs together and I actually crumpled my napkin into a ball and pressed it against my skirt, between my legs for additional pressure.

Finally Mistress finished her coffee and looking at me asked if I was ready to leave. I nodded and got up, aiming at the rest room. She smiled and took my and led me out of the restaurant. I was walking with my legs pressed together hoping against all hope that she would take me to a rest room.

Suddenly she looked at me and asked, innocently, if I still had to use a toilet. I squeaked out an affirmative and she stopped walking. She looked around and then pointed. I followed her pointing finger looking for the restroom, but all I saw was a row of large potted trees. She smiled and watched me.

I looked around, there were a few women walking the aisle of the mall. I had to go so badly, but not that badly. She nodded and took my hand to continue walking. I felt myself about to pee right there in the middle of the mall walkway.

I dropped her hand and tried to run for the potted trees, squeezing my legs together as I moved. The extreme urgency was giving me even more of a sexual thrill as I hurried across to the trees. As I walked I looked around, several women were watching me as I scurried across the hall.

Arriving at one, I slid down my thong, straddled the pot and let go. Bliss! A golden stream fanned out of my pussy and shot into the dirt in the pot. I stood there emptying and the excitement almost brought an orgasm along with the pee.

I used Kleenex to dry myself, pulled up my thong, and with a VERY red face walked back to Mistress, ignoring the several women who had stopped to watch my performance. She was standing waiting for me with a huge grin on her face. I blushed even more as we continued our walk to the entrance.

I do love being embarrassed in public, but I think this was one step too far. However, it was fun and I did enjoy it, after it was over.

Published 
Written by Annie30
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments