Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Interlude In The Country

"Master,slave,punishment"

4
3 Comments 3
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

We are in Your car heading towards the hotel, and I am in a flurry of sexual excitement, desperate to have Your cock inside me.   I’m not good at waiting at the best of times, and the fact You are so calm and collected – as always – and without a hint of need makes me worse.   I’m really pushing my luck, occasionally dancing my fingers over your crotch and things and letting my hands brush over my breasts through my blouse, making my nipples stand out proudly.

You aren’t saying much, just making the occasional comment, sometimes teasing me back, (“Are you horny, My slut?”) and so I continue to push a little more… a little more…

“Have some self control, slut.” You eventually say as You begin to tire of my antics.
“I thought my control was Your responsibility Master,” I reply mischievously and glance at You.   You look back without a word and shake Your head.   I finally get an inkling that maybe that comment was too much, but can’t think of anything to say in order to rectify it.   Rather than dig myself in deeper I remain silent and behave myself.
You take a left turn and we are driving down a quiet country lane.   It’s a warm, pleasant day outside and everything is very pretty.   As I gaze out of the window and the scenery I am suddenly aware that the car is slowing down.   You pull into a lay-by and switch off the engine.   I turn to look at you questioningly and am met with the unmistakable sight of a riled Master.  
“If I am as responsible for your control as you think, then I had better do something about your current lack of it.   Get out of the car.”
“Master..?” I say, wanting to know what You are going to do.
“Now.” You reply, opening Your door and stepping outside, leaving me with little option but to follow.
I unclip my seatbelt and get out, closing the door after me.   You walk round to where I am standing and step right up close until I trapped between You and the car.   I look up at You nervously – You can be very intimidating when You choose to be and I can feel myself trembling.   “I… I’m sorry master,” I whisper, staring fixedly at Your tie knot.
“Quiet, bitch.” You reply icily.   “Turn around and put your hands on the roof of the car,” You add, stepping back just slightly to allow me to turn.
I do as You order and then feel a cool breeze on my bottom as You lift my skirt and it back into the waistband.   Without any further warning Your hand slams against my left buttock in a hard smack and I can’t help crying out with the mixture of pain and shock.
“Count them, slut.” You tell me and so I gasp out the first spank.   Immediately afterwards Your hand cracks down a second time.
“Two Master!”I squeak.   “three!   Four!   F… Five, Master!”
“I can’t hear you.   Count louder, you disobedient little bitch!” You say harshly as You continue to alternate smacks across my bottom and thighs.
I struggle to comply with Your order as the burning sensation spreads across my flesh.   Fortunately I manage to keep up, even though I am desperate for You to stop.
“Twenty three… twenty four… twenty five, Master!” I sob, and then finally the assault ceases.   Your roughly grope between my thighs and I moan lustily at Your touch – I know what You will find.
“Soaking wet.   What… a little… slut.” You comment, punctuating each word with a slap to my pussy.   “Only a dirty little whore could get turned on from that.   Is that what you are?”
“Yes, Master… I’m Your dirty little whore!” I gasp out, hoping to ingratiate myself.
You don’t reply, just roughly unbutton my blouse and pull it from me, dropping it carelessly to the dusty ground.   You squeeze my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples until I moan with pain.   Then You take hold of hair and drag me around to the front of the car where You push me down roughly over the bonnet; the metal hot from the long drive, it threatens to sear my sensitive flesh.   I can feel my pussy juices running down my thighs.
“Well, then… if You’re going to act like a whore, I’ll treat you like one, shall I?” I feel another rush of girl cum inside myself at Your low, sneering, tone.   You know exactly how Your voice affects me.
You kick my legs further apart and with my skirt still rumpled up around my waist I must truly look like a complete whore bent over Your car bonnet.   I hear the sound of You undoing Your belt, a faint rustling as You unzip Your trousers and then You thrust Your cock deep into my cunt in one swift movement.   It drives me forwards across the front of the car and I moan in pleasure.
“Like that, slut?” You ask me as You press Your hand down on to my back.
“Ohhh, yes master... fuck me… please... fuck Your little slut hard…”
“Oh, I’m going to fuck you hard alright, bitch.” You reply and pull out of me slowly before ramming Your cock back in again hard.   You repeat it over and over, drawing back slowly before thrusting in again with all Your might, forcing your dick as deep as it will go into my pussy.   I’m pushing back to meet each thrust, gaining a sense of rhythm which is suddenly shatters as You take hold of my waist and begin to fuck me fast, making me brace my hands on the hot metal… god I wish I could reach my clit…
“You dirty little fucktoy... who do you belong to?” You growl at me as You pull on my hair.
“You! I belong to You, Master!” I gasp out as I squeeze Your cock in my cunt.
“And who controls you, bitch?” You continue with another jerk on my hair.
“You, Master – I’m Yours… Your bitch!   I’m Your fuckslut, Master!   I exist for Your pleasure… Yours to use Master…” I moan out as I feel my orgasm start to build.
Suddenly I hear a car engine in the distance – I pay little attention at first and then it occurs to me that it’s heading this way.

AmyHalle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyHalle

  Terrified, I automatically try to stand up but You’ve heard it too and Your weight as You lean over me is stopping me from going anywhere.
“Master?!” I say urgently.   I can’t believe that You’re doing this – what if the car stops?
“Don’t you fucking move, slut. You belong to ME.   MINE to do with as I please, and if I want a passer by to see you getting fucked over the bonnet of my car like the filthy little cockslut that you are, then that’s what will happen.   Understand, bitch?”
Even though I am scared silly that the car is getting nearer and it could be police car or anything, something about this situation is thrilling me.   You put more weight on the hand holding me down as You continue to pound my cunt and say, “Answer me, slut!”
“I… I understand, Master.   Use me… please..!” My pussy is drenched and Your dominance turns me on so much that my fears pale in comparison.   Knowing that You don’t care if W/we are seen, because I belong to You… it’s turning me on!   The rushing noise of the approaching engine is in tandem with my rising orgasm as You relentlessly thrust into my pussy.
“Oh... fuuuucccckkkkk… Master… please… please may I cum for You… please…”
“What makes you think I’m going to allow you to cum after your behaviour, slave?” You say and I feel Your fingers working their way between my ass cheeks, my crack soaked with my sweat and juices… “Perhaps I should ban you from orgasms altogether… you don’t fucking deserve them, do you, bitch?”
“I’m sorry, Master!” I say urgently as Your middle finger begins to penetrate my ass. “Please… I’ll do anything!   Please let me cum for You, Master… I’ll do better, I promise!” I feel every bit as desperate as I sound, the sweet torture now being inflicted by both Your cock and Your finger, which is sliding easily in and out of my ass; You’re thrusting Your finger in hard up to the knuckle and then very shortly You add a second finger and scissor them around in my ass, stretching my tightest hole.
“Too true you’ll do better, whore.” You say and Your voice this time betrays just the tiniest amount of strain and I know that You must be getting close as well.   “If you want to cum then you’d better start begging your Master, slut…”
Thrusting back against You, out in the open and taking You in both holes I’ve never been so turned on and the approaching car is getting louder…
“Oh, please!   PLEASE, Master!   Please let Your little fucktoy cum for You!   Please Master; let me cum all over Your cock!”
…and louder…
“So dirty… please Master… let Your whore cum… Oh, god, Master, PLEASE!”
... louder… rounding the corner…
“Now, slut.   Cum for your Master, you shameless little whore!”
I throw my head back and scream my orgasm to the Heavens as with a final extra-deep thrust You spill Your seed deep into my pussy, the force of Your movement threatening to split me in two with Your cock shoved into my cunt and Your fingers buried in my ass.   Salivating with the sheer animalistic pleasure of it my head flicks to the side just briefly to see the approaching car fly by and another aftershock orgasm rips through me at my knowledge that they must have seen us.   Seen me arched backward and screaming at the pleasure being dealt to me by my Master.  
And then we are still, catching our breath as You remove Your fingers and wipe them against my thighs… You withdraw Your cock and I feel Your cum start to leak out of me, some dripping to the ground but most clinging to my thighs... warm and sticky…
You pull me upright again by the hair, but more gently this time and say quietly into my ear, in a voice that just dares me to argue, “I take it that clearly established my control, slave?”
“Yes… Oh yes, Master… Thank You for my lesson…” I answer hazily, still on the way ‘down’ from my orgasm.   Without relinquishing the grip on my hair You turn me to face You and lean in for a kiss so teasing… I’m desperate for contact but You just lick my lips, Your sparkling blue eyes looking down at me with an authority that keeps me in a continuous state of arousal.
“Look over there, slut.” You say, finally releasing me and indicating beyond the hedge that lines the far side of the lay-by.   I follow the direction You indicate and see a large, neatly manicured but empty field.   Empty except for a wooden post in the middle, hard to tell but maybe five or six feet high.   “I think I would like to lead you out there, My slut.   Naked.   Tie you to that post and punish you… torment and fuck you… Looks like a public right of way… who knows who might happen by and see a slut being disciplined by her Master?”
My knees go weak and the thought and I whisper, “Please can we, Master?   Soon…”
“We’ll see, fucktoy.   Now back in the car,” is all You say and I retrieve my blouse from the ground, moving to obey and then stop.
“Do You have any tissues, please Master?” When You look at me questioningly I continue, “To… to clean up, Master…”
You raise an eyebrow as You look at me with a faintly amused expression on Your face.   “Oh, no; I don’t think so, slut.   No cleaning up.   You will continue the journey as you are, with your Master’s cum running down your thighs.” And with that You return to the driver’s seat.
I gingerly slide back into the car, conscious of making a mess in Your vehicle.   After fastening Your seatbelt You turn to me and say,
“Incidentally, My delicious little whore.   If, when you step out of this car, there are any traces of cum on your seat, you will be licking it clean – regardless of where we are.”
“Yes master,” I reply quietly and then it dawns on me that the next stop me make will be at the hotel.   An image flashes into my mind of me, kneeling by the open door of the car licking the seat clean as You stand over me.   A new wave of lust his me at the picture, and I find myself circling my hips on purpose… just a little.  
Published 
Written by Panache
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments