Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Offline Suprise

"Adorine gets a suprise from her online master..."

10
5 Comments 5
7.3k Views 7.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Adorine tightened the belt around her waist securing the trench coat she was wearing in place and walked through the lobby of the hotel, making her way towards the large elevator on the other end. She had picked up the key as per her master’s orders. She pressed the button for the sixth floor and waited for the doors to close. The ride up only took a few seconds, but felt like an eternity to her. It was time which allowed her nerves to build. The chime of the elevator let her know that she had arrived at the correct floor.

Red wallpaper greeted her as she emerged from the elevator. The hotel was fairly small and it didn’t take her long to find the room she was looking for. Her hand began to shake as she took the key out of her pocket and inserted it into the slot just above the door handle. The room she walked into was dark. The curtains were partially open allowing a little bit of moonlight to stream through, but not enough to light the room. The room was decorated elegantly with a large bed in the centre of the room. The duvet was nowhere to be seen though, but the sheets were creamed coloured matching the wallpaper perfectly. The other furniture in the room was made from a dark wood which matched the bed.

Adorine looked around the room for her master, but he was nowhere to be seen. She was beginning to feel sweaty in the trench coat so decided to take it off. She undid the belt before letting it slide down her bare shoulders, revealing her nearly naked body. She wore only a red lace bra and matching thong underneath. Adorine folded her coat and placed it on the chair unsure of what to do next. She knew her master had already checked in as he had left a key for her at the front desk. As she placed the coat down, he noticed a note written on the hotel’s paper on the desk.

Take off your clothes and lie on the bed, face down with this blindfold on.

Lying next to the note was a satin blindfold which Adorine picked up and brought to the bed. She slipped her thong off her long legs and undid the clasp which held her bra closed. She sat on the edge of the bed fastening the cloth across her eyes, before lying down on her stomach with her arms by her side. She waited but heard nothing. She had begun to wonder if her master had left her, but she knew he would not do that to her. The AC was blasting in the room, causing small goose bumps to rise to the top of her skin. She felt her nipples harden against the smooth sheet of the bed. She was glad she had her long hair to protect her neck from the cold.

After waiting several minutes she heard a key being inserted into the door and heard heavy footsteps enter the room. The door was shut softly and she heard a man’s voice begin to whisper something. She recognized this voice as her masters, but could not tell what was being said. It was almost as though he was not speaking to her. Nobody else was meant to be there though, so who could he have been talking to.

She waited on the bed as it became more apparent that there was someone else in the room – two voices, two different footsteps. She couldn’t tell the gender of the second person though. Adorine almost wanted to turn around and rip the blindfold from her eyes. She was afraid of who was there – what if there were more? What if more were to come? She didn’t do this though, for if she did she would be punished. There was nothing her master hated more than a defiant slave.
She began to feel two sets of hands on her bare skin. She couldn’t recognize either of them. She  had never felt her master’s touch before. One of the set’s of hands was much bigger than the other.

Adorine felt somebody put their face close to her pussy; she could feel their hot breath against her skin. She then felt a pair of hands spread her legs wide apart, leaving her vulnerable to the people in the room. She tried to close her legs but the large hand had a firm grip around her calves and did not allow her to do so. She felt a thin pair of hands enter her pussy. They began to fuck her gently as another hand began to rub her clit. Adorine buried her face even deeper into the mattress in an attempt to muffle her moans.

The fingers were soon replaced with a tongue which traced her pussy lips before nibbling on her clit gently. The initial harshness caused Adorine to jump slightly before setting into the pleasure of it. The tongue moved down from her clit to her pussy as she began to be fucked with it. She began to push her hips toward the other person’s tongue, wanting to feel it deeper inside her, wishing it was her master’s cock. She wanted to reach down and grab the person’s head and force it to her pelvis, but this was not possible due to her position. Her moans intensified as she neared orgasm. Just as she thought she was going to be thrown over the edge, the hand and tongue pulled away so she was no longer being touched.

AiraFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AiraFoster



“Turn around.” Her master’s voice instructed her.

Adorine was then lying on her back. She felt one of the people coming closer to her. She could sense them straddling her face.  A small hand was placed at the back of her head and forced up slightly as the person began to lower themselves onto Adorine’s face. She realised it was a woman and knew what was wanted of her. She stuck her tongue out and felt the wetness of this woman’s pussy. Adorine had never been with a woman before and was almost nervous that she didn’t know what to do. She couldn’t see this person which made it even more difficult to guide her tongue.

Her tongue reached out and strained to be able to reach her partner’s pussy, and reciprocate the pleasure she had just received. The woman lowered herself even more as Adorine’s tongue flicked across her clit a few times. She then moved her tongue down the woman’s slit before inserting it into her pussy. She fucked it a few times before returning her attention to the woman’s clit. She began to suck on it as her tongue was flicking across it. Adorine began to move her hands up to the woman’s pussy, but the other person, her master stopped her. He had been completely silent, but Adorine knew he was close by, watching intently, enjoying every second of this episode.

The woman began to moan louder as Adorine sucked her clit harder, and it only took a few minutes before she came. The woman then climbed off Adorine. Two fingers were put into her mouth. They were still sticky from being in her pussy. Adorine sucked them clean. Adorine began to feel her master’s hands on her hips as he mounted her. She could feel the tip of his hard cock at the entrance of her pussy as he kissed between her breasts. Adorine hated the anticipation, she wanted him to fuck her and fuck her hard. Just as she thought she was going to feel him inside her, he pulled away and got off of her.

Adorine could hear her master and the woman fumbling around. She could hear their lips meet as they kissed each other. She could feel them on the other end of the bed. She knew they were fucking. She could feel the fast rhythm of it and the moans as they did so. They were both moaning loudly. How could he fuck her first? She thought that she would never feel him inside her and the long drive to meet him had been a waste of time. Within minutes she heard the moans intensify quickly before stopping altogether. He could hear her master panting as he came.
There was a brief moment of silence. Adorine heard nothing except the fumbling of her master and his lover as they came back over to her. Her master came over to her and placed her hand on his cock.

“Get me hard again.” He ordered.

Adorine began to wank his cock with her hand, trying to get him hard again, with not much success. She rolled over and placed it into her mouth. She was able to taste a mix of the woman and her master on his cock. She was able to taste in the back of her throat as she forced his cock deeper into her mouth. When she tried to withdraw it from her mouth, her master’s hand on the back of her head stopped her from doing so. She felt his hand tighten around her hair as he forced his cock deeper into her throat. She could feel it grow harder as he shoved it violently into her throat causing her to choke. He pulled her head so his dick was no longer in her mouth and violently pushed her back so she was lying on the bed again.

She felt thin lips meet her nipples as they were sucked on gently by the woman. Her master put his hands on his hips once again before mounting her for the second time. This time his hard cock only stayed at the entrance of her pussy before plunging in. In one motion he buried himself inside her.
 
Adorine moaned, knowing that her master’s cock had recently been inside  another woman only moments earlier. She didn’t enjoy being his seconds but couldn’t help the pleasure of someone sucking her nipples gently as he pounded her with his hard cock. She loved the sound as it squelched in and out. She moaned even louder as his pelvis met with her clit. He paused there for a second before pulling out again. He would then have to stop for a second, gaining the strength to enter her once again; hard and quickly. As she came close to cumming the woman began to bite her nipples. Her pussy tightened around her master’s cock as she came. Moments later, she felt him cum inside her before collapsing on top of her sweaty body.

The woman stopped sucking her nipples and got off the bed. She got dressed before leaving the hotel room. Adorine would never know who she was. She fell asleep with her master collapsed on top of her.
    

Published 
Written by rxtales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments