Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Angels Night

"Angel is found doing something she knows is wrong"

6
2 Comments 2
9.9k Views 9.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words
It was just after 7pm when I finally got home from work. It had been a long day and I was aching. Even the small fight of stairs leading to my front door seemed like a task, so trudging up the actual flight leading to my apartment seemed like an impossible feat. I managed the to get through my front door with relative ease, but found my hands fumbling with keys as I tried getting into the apartment. "Fuckin' really?" I exclaimed to the air as I finally got my door open.

The interior was dark as usual, I never left lights on when I left, however I noticed a glow from the living room. A quick surge of adrenaline shot through me as I opened the drawer on the small table/stand near the door and retrieved my dagger and chain link leash. "Wrong day, wrong house fucker..." I muttered as I made my way quietly towards the light.

As I neared, I could hear a gentle buzzing hum causing a fair bit of confusion to come over me. 'That sounds like...'. As I rounded the edge of the dividing wall, the buzzing grew louder and was joined by the sounds of soft sighs and moans. A slight smile came to my face as I saw my 'intruder', but I quickly wiped it away as this situation would require a firm hand.

Sitting in my chair wearing nothing but one of my black button up shirts and a vigorously vibrating her clit was my Angel, Harley. Her blonde hair was up in cute pigtails tied with ribbons of Devil Red. Her head was tilted upward, eyes closed, as the pleasurable buzzing from the vibrator was doing its job. I stood off to the side and watched for a moment, feeling a new surge forming in my pants. I always thought it was hot to watch her get herself off, but she was breaking one of my rules.

"Excuse me..." I said firmly and she almost jumped out of the chair but then smiled brightly at me and cooed "Hello Daddy.". Her voice and those eyes made my pants bulge, but I remained straight faced and stern. "What do you think you're doing in my chair, Angel?", I asked only to be answered by that sweet smile becoming a devilish grin that further excited me.

"Nothin'..." she purred as she went back to pleasuring herself, knowing full the rule she was breaking and the excitement I was feeling. I moved to stand in front of the chair, blade in one hand leash in the other, and bent slightly so my face was closer to hers and noticed she'd put her collar on. My excitement increased immediately as my hard on pushed against my pants, knowing she had a mind for trouble and had been waiting for me. Without warning I swiftly clipped the leash to her collar, the click opening her eyes and causing her to stop diddling with a faux frown spreading across her pleasure reddened face.

"What's the Rule?", I said in a low authoritative tone that made her look away shyly. "But, Daddy..." She started but a quick tug at the leash and the side of my blade pressed to her cheek stopped her protest. Although I meant no harm at all, making it seem like I did always excited us both. "What...Is...The...Rule?" I said again with more force causing her to squirm in the chair, a visible glint of wetness showing between her legs. "Not in Daddy's chair when he's not home...", she said quietly.

"What don't we do in Daddy's chair when he's not home?" I said sternly tracing the tip of the blade across her cheek and down to the topmost button of the shirt, eliciting a visible shudder from her and causing her to pull away. Wrapping the leash around my hand twice to shorten its length, I gave another tug forcing her to look at me. Electric shot through me as those evergreen eyes locked with mine igniting something fierce and primal throughout by body. I was in control and wanted her to acknowledge it. Although she was trying to keep a sad pout on, the very edges of her mouth were twitching with a hidden smile.

"I'm not supposed to touch myself when Daddy's not home." She almost whispered, trying to look away, but her collar was pulling in such a way that made it almost impossible. I flicked my blade at the button it rested on and sent it clattering to the hardwood floor, never taking my eyes away from hers. "Where aren't you supposed to do that, little Angel?" I asked with subdued sternness and moved the blade down to the next button. She struggled against the leashes' grip, half-heartedly trying to get away.

I popped the next button from the shirt opening it more to see that she had on my favorite red bra. My heart began beating harder in my chest, she'd planned this, wanting me to come in and see. She knew me well, knowing a 'punishment' would be in order she broke 'The Rule' so I would. "Where?" I said again with more force and a pull causing her to release a tiny squeak. "In Daddy's chair." Her eyes burned into mine with defiance and desire and the animal inside me was barely containable. Sliding the blade into the shirt just enough that it was away from the skin, I swiftly removed the remaining buttons in a single stroke eliciting a shocked gasp from her. I dropped the blade and pulled her lips to mine, and the world turned to fire.

Passion and ecstasy exploded within me as her tongue danced with mine, the metal ball of her piercing catching my teeth and palate further driving me wild. My hand immediately shot between her legs to find a soaking wet spot awaiting my touch. She moaned slightly as my finger found her clit and began vibrating against it, gently at first but with increasing speed and pressure.

Deftly she grabbed my belt undoing it and my pants in a matter of seconds, never taking her mouth from mine, and ran her palm along my shaft through my underwear. I half groaned, half growled at her touch, wanting nothing more than to feel her sliding along my rock hard cock. She pulled away from my lips smiling a Devil's smile, looking so deep into my eyes it was like she stared through me, and I rubbed her clit harder before slipping two fingers inside her.

The small gasp and moan that escaped her was intoxicating, but her coy voice spurred the animal in me. "I'm sorry, Daddy.", she purred, "Am I still in trouble?" I couldn't speak, and she knew it as she pulled my throbbing dick out and grasped it, stroking it slowly. My head was swimming in a frenzied excitement, I moaned as she stroked and fingered her faster. She was dripping wet and it covered my hand, every little noise driving me crazier, and then she took me into her mouth and all senses failed.

My Angel knew what I liked, taking in just over half and slowly bobbed her head, sliding her piercing gently along the underside of my dick and teasing the tip with a twirl of her tongue.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

With little thought I pulled the leash and pushed my hips forward, silently indicating I wanted her to take it all. At first she playfully fought me, pushing her tongue against the bottom of my shaft to pin it against the top of her mouth and hummed "Uh-uh" before gently shaking her head. My eyes nearly rolled into my skull, the feeling indescribable, but The Devil wouldn't be denied.

I let the leash fall from my hand as it shot up to grab her throat and squeeze. Her shocked squeak made my pulse race and I looked deep into her eyes, my green-grays boring deep. "I said, suck my cock, Angel. Choke for Daddy." Her already wet pussy almost gushed as I gripped her throat and told her what was expected, and she nodded before taking the entirety of my erection into her mouth to the back of her throat. I sighed in satisfaction as she tried to physically swallow my dick, gagging as it tickled the back of her mouth and causing tears to form in her eyes. I fingered her fiercely as she deep throated me, the slick wet sliding sound almost driving me to cum.

She pulled away to breath, gasping for a second to draw air only to take it all again, holding it down longer, driving me mad with each second. Pulling away yet again she looked up at me with teary eyes and a smile. "I'm sorry I was bad, Daddy. Did that make it better?" she moaned as I continued to finger her and shook my head. Bending down enough to put my face at chest level I began sucking her nipples, taking them between my teeth and gently biting down as I flicked my tongue over them.

Her back arched slightly as I sucked, already dripping wet pussy clenching at fingers deep inside her. I gripped her throat tight again, sucking and fingering hard, the sounds of her gasping moans fueling the Animal. "Oh my God... I'm gonna cum..." she rasped and I pulled my face away long enough to utter a single word, "No.". "Oh please Daddy... I wanna cum so bad..." Again I said no and she grinded down hard on my hand. I quickly pulled my fingers out of her and she made a noise somewhere between a whine and a moan. I snagged the leash once more and pulled a silent command to stand, which she did immediately, then turned her around to face the chair.

"Daddy? Am I still in trouble?" she asked a second before I bent her over and slid my engorged cock as deep as it would go. "Oh...fuck..." she whimpered as I began thrusting in slow, deep strokes. Even saturated as she was, my Angel was tight, each thrust being gripped tightly by her accepting pussy. She tried to lower her head as she gripped the armrests of my chair, but I shortened the leash pulling her collar against her neck, keeping her head up. Placing my hands just above her hips to better grip I began pushing faster and harder, soft moans and whimpers becoming louder and more intense with every stroke. "Yes, Daddy! Just like that! Oh God... Please fuck me harder, Daddy... I need it!", she cried out and who was I to deny her? A swift slap across her ass made her whimper with bliss and she begged for another as I dug deep, fucking her like a wild animal. I slapped again and she drove herself down opposite my thrust, her puss devouring my cock. I could feel her tightening against me, on the verge of cumming, and I held nothing back as I railed her for all I was worth, her screams like the sweetest music as she gushed to a climax but continued to grind down on me.

I pulled out quickly, enjoying the sight of my handprint on her ass and the quivering of her legs. I pulled her face to mine and kissed her fiercely, my inner animal ignited with passion and lust, before lower her face back to my cock to suck herself off of it. Hungrily she took deep in her mouth again, tongue dancing along my shaft, licking away every drop. I felt myself building up to cum, and that wasn't the plan tonight, so I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her away. "You're gonna ride me till I'm cum." Her eyes almost sparkled. "Inside me, Daddy?" I nodded and she moved away from my chair and I sat down. She turned her back to me with a smile and slowly lowered herself onto my throbbing hard on, bouncing hard. I leaned back in the chair as she fucked me, completely lost in the ecstasy of her moans. Suddenly she stopped, and my head snapped up to see a sad little smile on her lips. I almost pulled her leash tight and forced her back on until she looked right into my eyes with a pout. "I wanna see you cum, Daddy.... Pleeease can I watch?" That face, those eyes, that voice, she knew I was hard pressed to resist them and I nodded moving over to the couch. Giggling, my little Angel nearly leapt on top of me and quickly slid my cock back inside her, working her hips hard as she grinded.

My hands glided across her body, every touch like lightning crashing through us. She had her palms pressed against my chest leaning her weight into me, taking me all the way into her, when I grabbed her hips and thrust upward as she came down. She loosed a small yelp and dug her nails hard into my chest as she came again, shuddering and panting. I didn't stop, the sounds passion overwhelming me, the feel of her clawing into me, I had reached my breaking point. "Fuck...fuck...fuuuck...!" I grunted and she kissed me, whispering, "Cum inside me, Daddy. Please...I need it..."

That was it, I exploded like dynamite inside her tight wet pussy, moaning loudly as I emptied every ounce. Once more I felt her shudder as her legs spread slightly and she sat up, engulfing me. Completely spent, we lay there wrapped in each other's arms sharing small kisses and nuzzling each other. I sighed, causing Harley to pick her head up with a quizzical look.

"What's the sigh for?", I smiled. "I'm content knowing you learned not to play in Daddy's chair when he's not home." She grinned Devilishly.

"Who says?" I started to laugh and she joined me, a beautiful sound to my ears. Leaning up I kisses her nose. "Daddy loves you, sweet Angel." She smiled at me before resting her head back on my chest, the beat of my heart close to her. "I love you, too, Daddy..." Tightly entwined in loving embraces, we fell into sleeps grip, sweet dreams filling the void until next we saw each other.

Published 
Written by Harley_Angel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments