Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ann Bound

"Ann gets tied up for the first time."

15
2 Comments 2
10.3k Views 10.3k
7.1k words 7.1k words
This story is a little different from my others (and not as Spanking/BSDM)--it’s written for a ‘friend’. And yes, if you’re that friend, you should be following the rules--naked and reading from your lovely knees. Be good. Be very good or else I’m afraid I’ll have to...

The butterflies arrived halfway through dinner. She’d been nervous before that moment, but not unbearably so. She glanced up at him, across the table, as the waitress refilled her water glass. He was staring back at her, a small smile playing across his lips, one finger lightly tapping against his now full glass. Yet it was the look in his eyes--like a cat playing with a mouse--that brought on the butterflies. She thought, Christ, what have I agreed to?

They skipped dessert, him not wanting to be too full, and her appetite long gone, chased away by the butterflies. Waiting for the car, he chatted with the valet. He held her hand in his, then moved both of their hands behind her back and against her butt. His arm pulled her in close against him. His fingers pressed against her, teasing the crease between her ass and the top of her thigh. Wondering how many people could see him playing with her butt, she pressed her nose against his neck, ignoring it all and losing herself in his scent. When the car finally came, it brought the butterflies with it, and she didn’t want the moment to end.

It was still warm enough to put the top down. Holding hands, she put her head back, her eyes closed, enjoying the air flowing through her hair. Driving slow, he took his sweet time, especially for him. Neither spoke. He held her hand, then put both their hands between her legs. When he needed to shift, he’d take her hand with his and shift, then put it back between her legs. How could driving be such a damn tease? Trying to defy him, she crossed her legs, yet it only moved the side of his hand closer. She let go of his hand and tried to lift his arm up and away. Instead, the muscles in his arm sent another spark through her and she squeezed it against her chest. Lost, she kissed his shoulder.

He looked at her and smiled. Then he shifted. Like it was the most natural thing in the world, he put his hand back between her legs, the side of his hand and his pinkie right against her, his fingers squeezing the inside of her thigh. Possessive. 

Suddenly she realized they were turning onto his street. That it was time. The butterflies returned, bigger and more intense, the tips of their soft wings fluttering against the inside her stomach. She wondered if she was going to throw up.

After pulling into the garage, he came around and opened her door. He gave her a quick kiss, his fingertips playing with the side of her neck, then took her hand and led her back out of the garage and up the steps to the front door. He opened the door and led her in. Stepping over the threshold of his house was like that moment when you step onto a roller coaster; the moment when backing out is no longer an option.

He closed the door--the bar coming down in the roller coaster--then helped her out of her jacket. He took it and moved towards the closet. She started to follow him but he stopped her with a hand. Gently, he said, “Wait here.” She did, still nervous, not sure what to do with her hands.

She saw his other shoes next to the door. “Should I take mine off?”

Walking back to her, he shook his head, no. He ran his fingertips down her arms, and goose-bumps trailed everywhere he touched. He took her purse and put it on the table next to the door, then took off her ring. It was strangely intimate. Then he undid her necklace and put it on the table with the ring. Smiling, he knelt down and lifted her leg up.

She had dressed for him. 4” heels, black, and a moderately short, black skirt. The ‘Damn’ that had slipped from his lips when he saw her the first time that night meant she got it right. She’d even worn a garter belt and patterned stockings.

He slipped off her shoe. That was oddly intimate, too, his fingers massaging her foot. Those same fingertips feathered up her leg. She liked the feel of it, with the stockings. One hand teased the inside of her thigh--Christ, I’m already so wet--then slipped to the front of her hip. His fingers slipped inside her blouse and touched her skin, quickening her breath.

His fingertips trickled across the top of her skirt, teasing her skin, then traveled down the other leg. He took off her other shoe and massaged that foot. He looked up at her, a hunger in his eyes and a wicked smile on his face.

Was the cat done playing?
She ran her fingers through his hair, wanting to pull his face against her body. She liked looking down at him on his knees.

He stood up, very slowly, his body brushing against hers as he rose. Taking her hands into his, he lifted them above her head and pushed her back against the door. His body pressed against hers, grinding into her, his hard cock at just the right height. He kissed her like he owned her, his tongue finding hers and spinning her heart. Did he know what she needed? Or did she want to please him so badly that every wicked thing he did suddenly became what she wanted?

He stared into her eyes for a long moment. “Have you been good?” he asked. The edge in his voice sliced through the last of her defenses, leaving her heart bare and open before him.

She nodded. “Yes.”

Being good was not coming. Or at least not coming without his permission. She hadn’t come in six days. A test, he called it. Her body needed him. Wanted him to lift up her skirt and rip her panties off, right here, next to the door. To push his cock deep into her. Ravage her. She knew he had wicked plans for this night--he’d hinted about them all week--and that had only made the six days so much longer. A forever. To make it worse, he’d randomly sent her text messages to get her wet as water, telling her how he wanted to lick or bite her nipples, or how hard his cock was. One asked if she’d like him to lick her spine, from her ass up to her neck. Three times, he gave her ten minutes to find a bathroom and slide one finger deep inside her pussy, very, very slowly. She cleaned her finger off every time, wanting to please him.

Of course, he came whenever he wanted. She’d sucked him off twice during the week, and nothing turned her on more than making him come. And he knew that. He was a wicked, wicked man. That scared her almost as much as it thrilled her.

His eyes still staring into hers, he finally nodded. “Good girl.”

She felt her body flush with his approval. His mouth found hers again, his body pressing hard into her, their bodies two pieces of a puzzle. She wrapped one leg around him, pulling him closer. Wanting to feel his ass, she slipped one hand out of his, and he let her. Not happy with feeling it through his slacks, she pulled out the tail of his shirt and slipped her hand into his boxers. With one or two light kisses, his eyes found hers again, kinder this time. The only noise was their loud breathing, and the sound of her own heart beating. He smiled, and her heart spun. He kissed her again, a deep, toe-curling one, his tongue filing her mouth. After another quick kiss, he pulled away and led her to his bedroom.

His hands guided her to the bed, and she sat on the edge. He went back to the living room and came back carrying three candles. One went on each nightstand, and he lit them both. He put the last one on top of the tall dresser that dominated one wall and lit it. The candles were scented--she liked the smell of them, and the flickering light. He turned off the lights.

He stood in front of her and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. Not being able to help herself, she reached out and ran her fingertips across his stomach as he let the shirt fall to the floor. Her fingers earned her another smile. Stepping back and just out of her reach, he unzipped his slacks and let them slip down his legs. He stepped out of them, then stood before her in his blue and green boxers and his dark socks. She thought he’d stop there, but instead he peeled off his socks.

He looked at her. “Do you want me to take off my boxers? Do you want to see my cock?”

“Yes. Please.” She wondered how many times he’d make her say that.

His fingers slowly slid them down his legs and stepped out of them. His half-hard cock pointed straight out at her. She reached for it, and he let her feel the weight of it in her hand. He leaned forward and kissed her as his cock grew fully hard against her fingers.

“Your hands always feel so good,” he whispered.

His cock slipped out of her hand. He moved away from her and opened a drawer. The butterflies instantly came back, crashing into each other and the walls of her stomach. He turned back to her, holding something dark gray in one hand. Smiling wickedly, he ran the fabric over and around his cock.

“You ready?” he asked.

She had no idea. Felt like she’d never be ready for whatever was about to happen. She felt her head nod up and down. The roller coaster ticked and ticked up, up, up that first hill.

He stepped towards her and her hand found his cock again. He ignored that and kissed her. His fingers closed her eyes, and he kissed each eyelid. The blindfold covered her eyes--it was very soft and smooth, silk probably. Her world went dark. Her heart beat like a hummingbird’s, trying to escape her chest and scaring the butterflies. His fingers gently tied it behind her head. She couldn’t see a thing.

After another kiss, his fingers once again slipped down to the inside of her thigh, teasing her. They slid down her leg. His strong hands massaged her foot, sending even more electricity across her skin. He lifted her leg, then kissed the inside of her ankle, running his tongue in a circle around it. She wondered how long it was going to take to get that lovely, soft tongue where she wanted it. Where she needed it.

Through the stocking, he kissed the tops of her toes, then flicked his tongue over the tips of them, teasing her. She pushed her foot forward, wanting to put one in his mouth and have him suck on it--he hadn’t done that yet, though he’d promised it often enough. Her foot found only empty air. There was a moment without him, and her heart lurched, then his hands found her other foot. He massaged it.

She moved forward, closer to him. Her first foot found him--first his knee, then the skin on the inside of his thigh, and then his cock. She teased him with her toes, knowing how much he liked that. God his cock felt good. She needed to come, her pussy desperate and wild. On it’s own, her hand slipped under her skirt and found the front of her panties. She began to rub.

He didn’t like that.

His hands took her wrists and forced both of them behind her back. He crossed her wrists. “Leave them there, naughty girl, or I’ll put you in the corner.” She could feel him staring at her, through the blindfold, and she was so tempted to defy him. She stuck out her tongue, but she didn’t move her wrists.

His hands returned to her feet, one on each, and rubbed the soles, then played with each toe. God, she felt vulnerable, and her clothes were still on. His fingers slipped back up her leg, trickling up the inside of her thighs, teasing, teasing, teasing. She knew he wasn’t going to touch her there, yet a small moan still escaped her lips when his fingers slipped past. Over her blouse, one finger ran up the middle of her stomach, between her breasts and over the center of her bra, then up her chest to the base of her neck. He slowly ran it up her neck, lifting her head, and over her chin. She opened her mouth, but instead of letting her suck on it, he traced her lips. Finally, he slipped it into her mouth and she sucked on it.

“Ummm, that always makes my cock so hard.”

Then his wet finger slipped out of her hungry mouth and went back down her neck. One hand slid into her hair as the first gently encircled throat. Holding her like that, he kissed her deep, her heart hammering in her chest.

He stopped, his hands and lips gone, and she could feel him staring at her. She started to blush. Mindful of her hands and not wanting to waste any time in the corner, she reached out one foot, to find him.

“You’re so beautiful,” he said.

He let her suck on his finger again, then slid it slowly back down the front of her neck, leaving a cool, wet trail behind. On top of her blouse, the finger moved down to her bra, then slowly and lightly moved out to her breast. He teased her nipple, through the blouse and her bra. She wondered if he could feel how hard it was, then imagined him licking and sucking it. God, she wanted that.

Still teasing, the fingertip traced it’s way across to the other nipple. He teased her for another long moment, then slowly brought both hands up to cup her breasts. He squeezed them gently.

“Should I take off your shirt?”

“Yes, please.”

“Lift your hands above your head.”

She did, and felt him undoing a few of the buttons. He pulled it off, over her head, and the air felt cool against her skin.

“Put your hands back.” She did.

The fingertip returned, a pair this time, teasing each nipple through her bra.

“They’re very hard. I wonder why that is?” She could hear his smile.

He said, “Keep your hands where they belong. I’m going to take your skirt off.”

He helped her stand. He must have knelt in front of her, because she felt his breath against the skin of her stomach. He kissed her with little, light kisses around her bellybutton--teasing it, getting closer and closer. Then he kissed his way down, to the top of her skirt. His lips didn’t stop, kissing her through the skirt, moving closer and closer. She knew he was going to stop, that it was just a tease, that he was a wicked man.

He didn’t stop.

His hand holding the skirt tight against her, he kissed above her clit. Almost, she reached out to pull him hard against her. She stood there quivering, wanting so much more. She wished she hadn’t worn panties. He kissed it again, then added little kisses around it. The little kisses trailed lower, and she spread her legs to let him kiss more. He kissed her skirt, above her pussy, four, five, six kisses. Then his tongue ran across her pussy and back to her clit. Her whole body shivered and she moaned her pleasure.

“You’re very wet.”

She wanted to answer, You’re very mean, but couldn’t, unable to speak.

His fingers found the zipper on the side of her skirt. Slowly, so slowly, he pulled down the zipper. She wondered if he could smell how wet she was. He kissed her skirt again, teasing her clit. Then his fingers found the top, and he slowly slipped the skirt down her legs. He helped her step out of it.

He said, “I love your legs.”

His fingers ran up the back of her legs, across the backs of her knees, then very slowly up to the bottom of her panties and her ass. “And you know how I feel about your ass.” He cupped it, squeezing each cheek as he kissed the front of her thigh, just above the stocking. The feel of his soft lips, and the quick touch of his tongue, felt amazing. He kissed the edge of her panties, near her hip, then kissed across the front of her panties. He made his way back down her other thigh.

He disappeared again and she heard the dresser drawer open. Her heart thundering loud in her chest, she wondered what was coming. She felt him close to her again. On his knees, he took one hand from behind her back and kissed the palm of her hand, every inch of it. He kissed down each finger. Taking her pinkie in his mouth, he sucked on it. He ran his lips up and down it, just like he liked her to do to his cock, his lips tight but soft, dragging slowly across her skin. He added her ring finger to it, and sucked on both of them. She squirmed as he took her middle finger into his mouth--something so sexual and intimate about it, like she was fucking his mouth. He sucked on that one a long time. Her first finger and her middle finger slid into his mouth, all the way, and it really felt like she was fucking his mouth. She started moving her fingers in and out. She wanted to do that as she used her other hand to pump in and out of her pussy. That I need to try. 

He kissed and licked her thumb, but didn’t suck on it. His lips kissed her wrist, then she felt something soft brush across it. Like the blindfold, it felt soft and silky. Whatever it was, it encircled her wrist, then tightened. Christ, he’s going to tie me up. That thought circled her mind, too big for her to get her mind around it.

He kissed up her arm up to her elbow, then across the top of her panties, near the butterflies. Not taking any shortcuts, he kissed and licked and sucked the fingers of her other hand, but he didn’t tie anything to that wrist. She wondered about that.

Her wrists once again crossed behind her, he turned her around, facing the bed. He kissed the top of her stockings, his tongue sliding back and forth across her skin as his hair brushed against her ass. After unclipping the garter belt, he slipped his fingers inside the top of her stocking and very, very slowly slid it down her leg. She lifted her foot and that stocking slipped off. He unclipped the other stocking, then took the garter belt off her.

He kissed the top of her other hamstring, teasing the bottom of her butt with his hair. Then that one slid off. Suddenly she felt much, much more exposed.

His fingertips slid up the back of her legs, taking their sweet time, feeling every nook and cranny, like he was memorizing her skin. Maybe he was. His hands reached the bottom of her butt, and his fingers slid up and into her panties, squeezing her ass.

“I’d really like to pull your panties down, bend you over the bed and push my cock into you.” He let that thought play through her mind. I’d like that too. His hands still playing with her butt, he said, “But that would end the fun way too soon.”

After turning her back around, he gently pushed her back so she was sitting on the bed again. His lips started at her panties and kissed down the front of her thigh, around her kneecap, and then down the front of her shin. She wondered if he was going to kiss and lick each of her toes, if he was going to suck on them. That might make her come even with her hands behind her back.

Those wonderful lips kissed the top of her foot, she felt another cloth wrap around that ankle. Slowly he kissed all the way back up the front of her leg and down the other. No licking or sucking on these toes, either, as he tied the third whatever-it-was around her ankle. She wondered what they were. How strong they were. The butterflies reminded her that they’d hadn’t gone anywhere and still wanted to escape. She used her other foot to find his cock, wanting to know he was as turned on as she was.

Surprising her, he stood up and took her head into his hands.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

He kissed her, a deep, good one.

“It’s time, babe. I’m going to tie you to my bed now.” He said it calmly, and he definitely wasn’t asking her.

He helped her to the middle of the bed, then guided her onto her back. He straddled her, his naked balls resting on her stomach, so near her pussy. His cock pressed into her as he leaned forward and kissed her. After another kiss, his hands lifted hers above her head. Her heart clutched as her fingers touched the cool metal of his bed frame. He wrapped her fingers around the bars, then moved up the bed, his balls closer to her bra. She knew his hard cock was above her and she suddenly wanted it in her mouth. The cloth slipped around her other wrist. She froze, suddenly realizing she was his. Helpless and bound. And he was a wicked fucker.

Then he was done. She could feel him looking down at her. “You’re mine, baby.” He said it gently, and still it sent a surge through her body.

She lifted her head, her tongue out.

“Do you want to kiss it?”

“Yes, please.”

“Tell me what you want.”

“Please let me kiss your cock. Let me suck on it. Pretty please.”

She felt him move, above her, then his cock slid across her lips. She opened her mouth, wide for him, but he was a tease in this as in everything. The soft, soft skin of his cock slid across her face and the blindfold. Knowing what he wanted, she kissed one of his balls, licking it and sucking gently. His cock slid back down, and then he pushed the head into her mouth. God, she wanted him. Hungry, she sucked on his cock, wanting more and more of it. Her tongue teased the bottom edge, licking back and forth, knowing it was his most sensitive spot.

“Careful, babe. If you make me come now, I’ll have to leave you here until I’m ready again. That would be terrible.” He said the last part with a great deal of sarcasm. Then his cock was gone.

His weight moved off of her and his hands moved down her right leg. He pulled it over, to the edge of the bed. Already feeling vulnerable, she twisted and crossed her left knee over her right leg, covering herself as best she could. She tested her hands above her head. She wasn’t going anywhere.

“What did you tie me with?”

“Shhh.”

Then his knees were against her calf. They started moving up. His hands took her left ankle and he began to spread her. She wanted to say no. And didn’t want to say no. Only a strange mutter managed to escape her lips. He tied her left ankle to the bed. She tried to move and couldn’t. Even with her bra and panties still on--she was surprised they were still on--she felt open and vulnerable and exposed. Spread. And wildly turned on.

He moved up next to her, his body touching her side, and laid against her. He put his leg between hers, then moved his calf up, against her soaked panties. She ground against him, but it wasn’t enough, not nearly. His fingers teased her nipples again, outside her bra.

“Fuck, you’re beautiful like this. I love your long body stretched out. Your skin seems to go on and on forever. I love your skin.” As if to prove it, he kissed the skin of her stomach, teasing her bellybutton again.

He said, “I have a surprise for you.” His body left hers. She tested the bonds again and heard him chuckle. “Going somewhere?” he asked.

Then he really surprised her. She felt a blanket slide up her body, and then his body back on top of hers, straddling her.

“Since I can do whatever I want, I thought I’d make out with you. For a bit.”

He did, his body hard against hers. He kissed her lips, little kisses all around the edges of them, then more little kisses all over her face--her cheeks, her forehead, the cloth on top of her eyes. He turned her head one way, then moved the blindfold a bit higher and licked the outside edge of her ear. He covered it with his mouth, and breathed hot air into her ear. Her body reacted, her spine turning into warm mud. His lips kissed down, below her ear, covering her neck in kisses, then back up to the other ear. His hard cock pressed into her stomach through the blanket, low and near her pelvis. His lips found hers again. More little kisses, then his lips spread wide and his tongue found hers. They stayed like that for several long moments, his hands playing in her hair, his tongue dancing with hers.

He kissed the tip of her chin. “Should I take off the blanket?”

She nodded. “Yes, please.”

He did, the air suddenly cool.

“And your bra?”

He didn’t wait for an answer this time. His hand reached under her and unhooked it. The cool air swirled around her nipples as he slid her bra up her body, over her head and up her arms, to her bound hands. He kissed her, his hands on each breast. After so much teasing, it felt so good. One hand moved, and he teased her nipple with his tongue. She arched up, wanting more, and still he teased her. His tongue flicked across her nipple, teasing her higher and higher. Then he took it into his mouth, sucking her breast in. He let the suction go, then nibbled on it, his other hand pinching her other nipple, driving her mad.

He stopped, laying next to her. His fingertips traced over her panties.

“Wow, you’re very wet.”

She could only moan.

He took her nipple back into her mouth. Ran it against his teeth. “Should I take your panties off?”

She nodded. “Please. Yes.” She wondered how he’d do that.

He was gone again, then she felt something cold against her skin--metal. Heard the fabric of her panties tearing. Scissors. He was cutting her panties off. He cut the other side, then pulled them out from under her. If she thought the air against her nipples was something, she was wrong, compared to her pussy.

He laid against her again. Kissed her. “I like you like this. All spread out and vulnerable. Naked.” His fingers teased her nipple, again. “I can do anything I want.” The wicked in his voice sent a wicked, wicked shiver up her spine.

His lips found a nipple. He licked it and kissed it, then started kissing his way down her body, inch by slow inch. Across her stomach. Kissed her hip, his lips sliding by her pussy. He worked his way down her leg, kissing the front of it. Pushing her legs wider, he kissed the side and back of her knee. Licked it. Then the side of her calf. Climbing off the bed, he took her right foot into his hands. Massaged it. His hard cock pressed against the bottom of her foot. She used her toes to rub the head.

“I like that,” he said.

He thrust into her foot, rubbing up and down against it. His cock was gone, replaced by his mouth. His hands massaged her bound foot, pressing into her muscles, as he kissed the tips of each toe.

“Should I suck on them?”

She moaned. “Yes, please.”

“I can see your pussy from her. It looks very wet.”

She moaned again.

His warm, soft lips took her big toe into his mouth. Sucked on it. She melted, like butter, suddenly mindless. He kept sucking, then switched to her second toe. Licked and sucked it. Ran his teeth across it, then took it fully into his mouth and sucked. God, she wanted to play with herself as he did that.

Her third toe joined the second, like he did with her fingers, his tongue running between them. He licked the underside of all her toes, then took the big one back into her mouth. Licking the tip of it, he asked, “Do you like that?”

“Yes. Very much.”

He kissed and sucked each one again, then licked around whatever was binding her ankle to the bed. He kissed his way back up her leg, slowly, kissing and nibbling on the skin of her calf. His tongue licked the back of her knee. Not stopping, it licked up the inside of her thigh, one slow, long, wet lick, aimed at her pussy. She knew he wasn’t going to, but still she moaned in frustration as his tongue slipped past her pussy, to the front of her hip, and up her body. He teased each nipple, then licked his way back down her body.

She was going mad, needing him, wanting him, not able to stand it any more. “Please, I need you. I need your cock. Please.”

“It wouldn’t be fair to skip the other leg, would it? I like both your legs equally.” His voice still sounded wicked. He was enjoying it.

Maybe he liked the other leg a little better, as he went even slower down it. Those toes got the same attention, each one of them licked and sucked and nibbled on. Finally, he started kissing his way back up her leg. Achingly slow. Every inch kissed and licked and bitten. Her calf. Her knee. The back of her knee.

His tongue reached the inside of her thigh. Licked back and forth. He got near her pussy. Very near it. She could feel his breath against her lips. She arched up. He chuckled.

“Do you want it?”

“God, yes, please.”

“What do you want?”

“Lick me. Please lick me.”

“Lick what?”

“My pussy. My clit. Please.”

“Louder.”

“PLEASE. PLEASE LICK MY--”

The touch of his tongue shocked her. Very, very lightly, his tongue brushed against her lips. Teased them, one after the other, licking from bottom to top. She gasped. She arched. She begged.

He kissed around her pussy, licked the crease of her thigh, then around the top of her clit to the other side. He licked and kissed that crease. He was so close, oh so close.

He kissed her clit. Used the tip of his tongue to push it in a circle. He kissed around it, his lips brushing against it.

She was close. Terribly close. Dangerously close. “Please,” she moaned.

“Do you want to come?”

“Yes. God, yes.”

“Are you sure? You know I’m not going to stop at one. Maybe at six. Or seven.”

“Oh, God.” She could feel his breath against her clit. Wanted his tongue back.

“All tied up like this, you won’t be able to stop me. Not until I’ve had enough of you coming.”

“Plleeeaaasssssssseeee,” she begged.

His fingers spread her lips wide. His tongue returned to her clit. Again, the circles, very slow, very wet, very soft.

He didn’t speed up, even though she begged and begged good.

She felt it building from deep within her. Like a big, slow and warm wave, it rose through her, filling her completely. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her entire body stretched tight against the bed. She shuddered against his tongue, coming, finally, after a week of teasing and teasing and more teasing. The wave broke over her, crashing around her, wet and wild. She lost herself in it, her mind pure and blank and lost.

She found herself, still bound to the bed, still shuddering and shaking, her body covered in sweat. “Please, please, please....” It was too much.

He didn’t care. His tongue didn’t slow down or speed up. A fingertip found the lips of her pussy and teased them, running up and down.

“It’s too much. Please, baby, please.”

His tongue stopped for a moment. “You’re not in charge. Lay back and enjoy the ride.”

He didn’t understand. It was too fucking much. She tried to pull free. He chuckled against her pussy, which only made the sensation worse. Unbearable. The fingertip pushed into her pussy, just the tip. It teased the opening of her pussy, running around the edge. God, wasn’t his tongue sore? Wasn’t it enough?

The wave hit her again, surprising her, quick and sudden. She tensed again. He pushed the finger in deeper and sped up his tongue. She exploded through the wave, shaking and shaking and shaking.

This time, when she found herself again and could remember her name, he was still between her legs, softly kissing her. Kissing everything. It was still too much.

“Should I push my tongue in? Should I push it into your pussy?”

Oh God. Yes! No! She could only moan.

She felt his thumbs pull her lips wide, his arms forcing her legs even further apart. “Don’t you wish you could watch me do this?”

His tongue found her pussy. Pushed in. He pushed it all the way in, then moved it left and right. Christ. She moaned, “Please,” again.

A finger slipped inside her pussy as his tongue swirled around her tender clit. Then his tongue was back, pushing its soft way back inside her pussy. The finger, made wet by her pussy, found her asshole.

“No. Please, no.”

He chuckled again.

The tongue went deeper. The finger pushed in.

This time, she felt the wave building and building.

The tongue slipped out, teasing her clit, then back in. He started fucking her with his tongue, his finger rudely matching it in her ass. He brushed his nose against her clit. Moved it back and forth.

She came again. Mindless. Bodiless. Like she was flying. Soaring. Free. Floating through space, the stars so close. And still the tongue went in and out of her pussy, licking side to side as it went. Her eyes rolled back and she passed out.

***

Kisses on her stomach. She felt them. Opened her eyes to the blackness. Then remembered where she was. Remembered she was blindfolded and bound. Helpless.

He kissed his way between her breasts, up her chest to her chin. She opened her mouth for his tongue, hungry, and tasted herself on his tongue.

The head of his cock pressed against her pussy.

His hand pulled the blindfold up, off of her eyes. She blinked, her mind not used to the light. She found him, above her, his eyes intense.

“Do you want my cock?”

“Yes, please. Please put it in me.”

“In you where?”

“My pussy. Please. Please put it in.”

“Are you going to be a good girl? Are you going to clean it off? You’re incredibly wet for some reason. You’re going to make a mess of my cock and balls.”

“Yes. I’ll lick it clean. Every inch.”

He put his arms under her shoulders, his hands into her hair. She couldn’t look away. Staring into her eyes, he slowly pushed the head of his cock into her. She moaned.

“Damn you’re tight. And wet.”

Without his eyes leaving hers, he kissed her lips. He took her top lip into his mouth, between his teeth. His cock sunk all the way into her, deep into her, in one thrust. She cried out.

Still staring into her eyes, his cock began to slowly fuck her. She wanted to look away, feeling like he was seeing too much, seeing what she wanted and needed and every dark corner, hidden away for so long. Corners she didn’t even know existed. Yet she didn’t look away.

“Did you like that, babe? Did you like me licking you?”

‘Like’ really wasn’t the right word. Mute, she nodded.

He went faster, pumping in and out of her. She stretched her legs wider, straining against her bonds to allow him deeper inside her. She wished her legs were free, so she could get them wider or wrap them around him.

Closing her eyes, she came again, a little one, shuddering under him. He liked that. His hands went further into her hair, tightening his grip, pinning her under him. His cock pumped in and out, faster and faster.

His breathing sped up and she knew he was getting close. She said, “Oh baby, come in me. Come in my pussy.”

He growled, fucking her even faster and harder. Both of their bodies were covered in sweat, the bed creaking and moaning, skin slapping against skin. Then she heard his breath tighten up.

“Oh, fuck,” he said. “I’m going to come in you.”

“Come in me, baby. Come in me. Fill me up.”

He cried out, and the thrill of his coming inside her sent more waves through her. She kept grinding her hips against him, wanting all of it inside her, wanting him, trying to milk him with her pussy. It put her over the edge again, the wave getting both of them.

He went still, laying on top of her. He kissed her, looking into her eyes again, and smiled. His eyes were softer now. Kinder. He laughed and slid off her, to lie next to her. They kissed again.

“Are you going to untie me?”

“Eventually. Maybe after another round or two.”

She made a very exasperated sound and tried to push him away with her hip, which didn’t work. He kissed her, then reached up and untied her hands. She flexed her hands as he undid each leg. She could see that he’d used neckties to bind her, and he left them tied to her ankles. She started to untie the one still wrapped around her wrist.

“I didn’t tell you to do that. Leave them alone.”

She gave him a look, but left them alone, snuggling up close to him. He slid under her and onto his back, and she put her head on his chest, her legs wrapping around one of his. She pulled the blanket up over them, loving the warmth of his skin, the feel of him being so close, the boundaries of the world gone.

***

Eventually he went for a bottle of water. He shared it with her, holding the bottle to her lips. He spilled some on her chest, and they both laughed.

His tone changed to something more serious. “You have some cleaning to do.”

She gave him the look--haven’t I done enough?

His look said no.

“Can I get a wash cloth?”

His lips twisted, not liking that idea. “Give it a few kisses, first.”

“I’ll kiss it before the cloth, but let me get it first.” She climbed off the bed and walked to the bathroom, looking back to make sure he was looking. Watching her ass, no doubt.

He said, “Make sure it’s warm, this time.”

She giggled, remembering his reaction to a very cold washcloth against his balls. That was on the list of spankable offenses, too.

Warm washcloth in hand, she came back and climbed up on the bed before settling on her knees between his legs. Very gently, she lifted up his cock and kissed the tip of it. She looked up, to watch him watching her, and licked the tip. She could taste him and her both. Wanting to please him, she slipped it into her mouth, then planted little kisses down the shaft.

She slid the cloth under his balls, gently wiping them, then cleaned his cock with it.

Coyly, she asked, “When are you going to let me tie you up?”

“Un-uh. That’s not how it works.”

“It’s only fair.” She patted the cloth against the top of his cock, then licked it again. “And you’d like it. I’d make you come very hard.”

“It’s not about fair...”

“I’d sit on your chest and make you suck every one of my toes. You’d like that. Tease your cock with my toes. I wonder if I could make you come that way.” She looked up at him, but his eyes were closed. “Then, if you were good, maybe I’d let you lick my pussy. Sit on your face. Get your cock all nice and hard and then leave you here, while I watched TV.”

“That doesn’t sound fun at all.”

“Your cock seems to like the idea.” She stroked it with her hand, to show him he was hard again.

“I think that’s more your hands. And your mouth.”

“I don’t think so...”

She slid up his body, letting his cock rub against her skin all the way down to her pussy. Letting her clit rub against his cock, she looked him in the eye. “Please, baby. I want to so bad. You’re not scared, are you?”

He laughed. “Yes, that I am scared of.”

“I’ll be gentle. I promise.”

He moved her hips, his cock lining up with her pussy. He pushed in. She gasped, her pussy tender. Still, she wouldn’t be distracted.

“Pretty please?”

“Maybe.”

Published 
Written by 19Savant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments