Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anniversary Fun

"Amanda has her dreams come true."

13
5 Comments 5
13.9k Views 13.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Cal and Amanda dated for a while after college and their sexual adventures kept their interest peaked at a very high level. Cal's friends Lenora and Max wanted to show Amanda a different side of sex. The two couples spent time out, dining and dancing, but never in the bedroom or as Max called it, his playroom.

Max and Lenora were into the BDSM lifestyle and wanted Cal and Amanda to join them. Cal knew of Max's special room and in fact, before dating Amanda used it several times with them. In two weeks, it was Amanda and Cal's anniversary and Max convinced Cal, it was time to bring Amanda to the playroom. The date and time was set and everything was ready.

Max looked forward to this day with an eagerness Lenora never saw before. Max was a fitness trainer who owned his own gyms. He had three gyms spread across the city and spent time at each one. His private life outside the gym was just that, private. No one, other than very close personal friends, knew what he did at home with Lenora.

He was a tall well-built man standing at 6 feet 2 inches tall. His face looked as if it was made of chiseled granite, but his body was all muscle. He had hard six-pack abs, pecs that rippled easily when he moved his arms and his arms were nothing but muscle on muscle. His legs were long, lean and well muscled too. When he wore his gym workout clothes the women at his gyms stopped and watched him move.

Lenora was very similar to Max. She was tall and statuesque. She had muscles but they were very feminine and strong. She was all woman, small breasts, very long legs, narrow hips and a very tight butt. She and Max were the same age and lived together for over 10 years since they graduated college.

Amanda was a cute short woman with plenty of curves that attracted men's eyes. When she walked into a room, she turned men's heads. She had a butt that rotated and promised to be a pleasure to hold and fondle. She was cute and sweet and Max wanted to see her in his special room so much. He constantly asked Cal about her whenever they met. She also blushed easily if made the center of attention in any gathering or even alone with Cal.

Cal was like Max but older. He played sports in high school and college, but had to work at keeping in shape. The demands of his job prevented him from keeping his six-pack abs, but his legs and arms still looked well muscled. His beard, which he had since college, was gray peppered now but his voice and sense of humor were still vibrant. He carefully watched what he ate and drank. He was an excellent chef and prepared meals with Amanda many times a week.

The night of the anniversary, Cal prepared a special dinner to celebrate. It was light in calories but high in protein. The dinner went fast and as Cal cleared the table and cleaned up in the kitchen, they talked about what was next. Cal remained mysterious about the rest of the evening, but Amanda persisted in pushing to find out.

She had this habit of pushing out her lower lip in a cute pout, which made Cal smile whenever she did it. The more Cal evaded her questions the bigger the pout became. Cal looked over at her and almost dropped the dishes he carried in the kitchen.

"Do you trust me, Amanda?" Cal asked.

It took a while for Amanda to answer, but she slowly nodded her head and softly said, "Yes." She sat there with a puzzled look on her face.

Cal looked at Amanda and coyly smiled. He knew she had no idea what the rest of the night would bring. She sat at the table innocently watching and following Cal. She knew, he had something planned and was not sure she wanted to know what it was. She sheepishly smiled back at him with her eyes averted. He finished the dishes, walked back to the table and sat opposite Amanda. She still had her eyes averted almost afraid to look at Cal.

"Are you ready for what is next, Amanda?" Cal asked.

Amanda nodded, not looking up. Cal stood up, walked to Amanda and offered her his hand. She took it. Cal led her out the door to the passenger side of his car, where he opened the door for her. She got in.

There was a spring to his step, as he walked behind the car to the driver's side. They started to drive away to the suburbs into an area Amanda did not know. Cal pulled over in a small turnout and looked at Amanda. He reached down and pulled a blindfold out for Amanda to wear for the remainder of the trip.

She reluctantly put it on and sat in the car visibly shaken and scared. Cal pulled onto a short street, into a driveway and into a garage. The door closed behind them and Cal got out of the car. He walked around to get Amanda and helped her out of the car.

As Amanda got out of the car, the door to the house opened and Max stepped into the garage. He took Amanda's hand, led her into the house and took off her blindfold. She blinked and saw Max standing there in nothing but a pair of very revealing shorts that left nothing to her imagination.

His body glistened in the lights and his 9 1/2 inch cock and balls filled his shorts. Amanda paused a little too long on his crotch, felt her pussy cringe, grow wet and her tongue licked her lips.

Cal came up behind her, stuck his hand on her panties and felt how wet she was. He looked at Max and smiled, as if saying she was ready. Max led her to the playroom.

She entered the room led by Max. He turned her so she faced Cal and him. Max said strongly to her, "In this room you are submissive to the men. You must do whatever they tell you without question. Failure to obey will bring punishment. When in this room you will strip all your clothes off and remain naked until told to dress. Do you understand these simple rules?"

Amanda nodded and looked down at Max's growing cock. Her smile widened and Max saw it.

"What is funny?" He demanded.

"Nothing," she replied.

"Remove the smile and look down at the floor," he demanded. She stopped smiling and looked at her shoes. "Good, now remove your clothes."

Amanda turned her back to Max and Cal and started to remove her clothes. "Turn around and face us now. You will strip facing us, so we can watch you."

Amanda turned so fast she almost fell over. Her face turned red and she slowly moved her hand up behind her back and unzipped the little black dress she wore. She folded the dress and softly laid it on the chest in front of the bed. She removed each shoe and placed them on the floor in front of the chest. She stood in a camisole and leggings and her underwear. She pulled the camisole reluctantly over her head folded it and put it on her dress. She rolled the leggings down and put them with her clothes. She stopped and stood in front of Max and Cal looking at the floor.

"Take off the rest of your clothes, now!" Max barked at her.

She jumped in fright, but slowly reached behind her and unhooked her sexy red bra. She tossed it with her clothes. Her panties came down easy and her wetness glistened in the lights in the room. She tried to cover her nudity but Max made her put her hands down. He told her to kneel on the floor and put her hands folded on top of her knees, look down at the floor and stay there until told to move. Max and Cal looked at her, turned and left the room.

Amanda looked around the room. A large pedestal bed was the only visible furniture. It had four sturdy posts that supported a framework of pulleys and ropes. The headboard had bars for attaching ropes or handcuffs or other things. The room was all dark blue and soundproofed. A sliding curtain covered one wall completely. Amanda wondered what was behind the curtain and wanted to go see. However, she was afraid to move and suffer Max's punishment.

Seven minutes passed, as she looked around the room. Everything was crisp and clean and in place. She thought of Max and her brain said, damn he had a nice looking cock. Her mind drifted thinking of what she would like to do with his cock. She wanted to touch it, stroke it and feel it with her tongue. She hoped he would use it on her tonight. As her mind focused on his cock, the door opened pulling her away from her dream.

Max and Cal entered and stood in front of her. Both men wore loincloths covering very little of their genital area. Amanda looked up but quickly looked back down. Max walked over to the end of the curtained wall and opened it to reveal a wall of pain and pleasure. Cal whistled.

Amanda quickly looked up and back down as her heart started to beat rapidly and her breathing increased. She liked what she saw on that wall and hoped to use it tonight with the two men. As Amanda looked down, her mind wondered, where was Lenora, Max's girlfriend? She wanted to meet her tonight.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

The thought quickly vanished from her mind, as Max approached her.

Max extended his hand down to Amanda offering to help her rise and go with him to the wall. He led her to the wall and her eyes went wide with wonder and desire. She saw many things she fantasized about using and there they were to try. The center of the wall held a rack type setup.

Max turned Amanda around facing him. He touched her breasts and her breathing became ragged and heavy with desire and arousal. He slid his hands down her right arm to take her wrist, raise her arm and wrap a leather cuff on it. He did the same with her left wrist. Now her arms spread away from her body level with her shoulders.

Max moved his hands slowly down her body touching her intimately as she squirmed wanting more than just a touch. Max moved down her right leg moving it away from her to the side. He bound her ankle with a wide leather band. He slowly did the same with her left leg.

She stood there, her body totally exposed and available to both men. She blushed with embarrassment, but lusted to have both men ravish her body. Her arousal kept increasing, as she fantasized about the men there. She was ready.

Max signaled Cal to join him at the wall. "Pick a toy to use with Amanda. Has she been a bad girl? I will take the cat o' nine tails. What do you want?"

"I'll take feathers. She needs some teasing with the pain and pleasure tonight."

Amanda smiled as she heard the men talking. Max saw the smile and slapped her saying, "you will only smile when told."

"Yes, master." She quietly muttered quickly.

Max rubbed the cat on Amanda's writhing squirming body, bringing her to a higher state of arousal. Her skin became more sensitive to touch and she wanted to be touched all over. Max dragged the cat across her breasts as she pushed her breasts out savoring the feelings. He moved the cat down her body slowly teasing her body. He dragged it across her quivering thighs drawing a moan from deep within her body. Max continued his exploration drawing moans with every touch.

Amanda surrendered her body to the probing and touching of the supple soft tails of the cat. They felt like fingers caressing and drawing pleasure from her. Cal walked over and started to use the feathers on her body. As he tickled and teased her, the rack vibrated with her body's increased quivering and shivering. She was not cold, but very sensitive to the actions of both men. She became so aroused that her wetness ran down her thighs.

Max stopped rubbing with the cat and started to slap the tails softly on her body. This brought more moans from deep within Amanda. She loved the feeling of the leather slapping her supple skin. He slapped her breasts and stomach. She quivered with anticipation and desire of every slap. When Max started slapping her thighs her arousal and wetness went over the edge. Waves of orgasms racked her body. She shuddered and quaked as the orgasms took her away.

She looked at Max and her eyes focused on his throbbing, hard erect cock covered by the very loose loincloth. His cock stood straight out and all she wanted was to feel him pounding deep inside her hungry pussy. She looked at Cal and wanted to feel his wide fat cock inside her too. She wanted to talk but knew that brought punishment.

Cal went on a knee and shoved two fingers deep in her waiting pussy. A long loud sigh came from Amanda, as if Cal were letting the air out of a balloon. Her pussy throbbed and tugged on his fingers. He withdrew his fingers and sucked her wetness. Cal nodded at Max.

They removed her restraints. She reached down, grabbed both cocks and stroked them hard. The men groaned, but Amanda felt a firm hard slap on her ass. She dropped both cocks and stood quietly still. Max spanked her again. Max grabbed her, took her to the bed and had her lay on her stomach. He lowered another rack and attached Amanda to it. He raised her off the bed high enough that Cal slid under her.

Cal's cock stood up and Max lowered Amanda so her pussy hovered just above his cock. He lowered her down and Cal rammed his cock deep in her pussy. She sighed, groaned, moaned and screamed at the rapid intrusion. Cal kept pushing into her.

As Cal fucked Amanda, Max saw her little button ass waving in the air. Max liked fucking women in their tight asses. Here was Amanda ready, willing and begging to have her ass fucked. He took some of the wetness on her thighs and put it in and around her button. Cal continued digging deeper into Amanda's wet pussy. Max got on his knees between Cal's legs and pointed his cock at the quivering button in front of him. He timed his thrust with Cal and quickly penetrated her ass. A scream came from her followed by sighs and moans. She had two men filling her now and felt wonderful.

Cal and Max continued thrusting in and out of her body elevating her pleasure with a little pain. She felt happy and euphoric with two big cocks inside her. The pounding continued as waves of orgasms spread across her body. These small orgasms felt good but she needed the ultimate release. She needed one big orgasm at the same time, as Cal and Max emptied their seed deep in her body. She and the guys got into a tight rhythm and she kept moaning and screaming with every thrust. Cal and Max stopped alternating and started thrusting into her at the same time. She loved the feeling of two big cocks pushing deep inside her body.

Suddenly the door to the playroom flew open and Lenora stormed into the room. She looked at the trio fucking on the bed and yelled at Amanda, "Hey bitch, what do you think you are doing fucking my man?"

Amanda looked up, saw Lenora charging the bed and she screamed and moaned, as a new wave of orgasms flowed through her body. Cal and Max drove deeper and made Amanda focus on her pleasure. She forgot Lenora. Lenora jumped on the bed and moved close to Amanda. Amanda ignored her. Lenora pushed away from her. Lenora looked at Cal and saw him fucking Amanda, but his mouth was free.

Lenora slid up the bed, spread her legs over Cal's head and sat on his face with her wet pussy on his mouth. She looked at Amanda and rocked on Cal's mouth. She spread her pussy and Cal stuck his tongue inside her. She raised her head and moaned as she had her first orgasm. She rocked back and forth on his hard tongue and he flicked her clit. Her moans became louder and longer.

She spent time watching Amanda and grew angry with Max because he fucked Amanda. She slid off Cal's mouth and positioned her pussy near one of Cal's hands. She leaned down, kissed Cal hard and poked her tongue deep in his mouth. She wanted to eat his tongue and get him plunging harder into Amanda.

Cal moved faster into Amanda as Lenora took his hand and put it in her wet hot pussy. She rode his hand and put four of his fingers inside her. She moved and gyrated around his hand and kept her mouth glued to his. She moved like a wild woman who had an itch and could not satisfy it. Her orgasms kept coming and Cal's hand got so wet it kept slipping out of her.

Max moaned, "I am getting ready to cum. I will hold off until Cal is ready."

Cal groaned, "I feel my release building and will go in about two minutes."

Amanda screamed, "I am ready now. Fill me up with your cum. I want to feel your hot cum spread deep in my ass and pussy right now." She screamed again as a hard strong orgasm rocked her whole body and shook her hard.

Cal yelled, "I'm cumming!"

Max screamed, "I'm cumming."

Lenora moaned, "I'm cumming too."

The four of them released their orgasms and cum at the same time. Screams and moans spread throughout the room and each person pumped and pushed to drain their bodies and float with the sexual gratification as it flowed from them all.

Amanda had cum leaking from her ass and pussy. Lenora shuddered and shivered with Cal's hand deep inside her throbbing pussy. Max held Amanda as his cock sprayed the last of his cum into her ass. Cal lay pushing his cock hard into her as his cum filled her throbbing pussy.

Cal rolled out from under Amanda, as Max lowered her to the bed. Both men released her from her restraints. She crawled to Cal and huddled against him shuddering. Lenora crawled to Max and nestled securely in his arms riding her waves of pleasure.

The couples fell asleep like that and did not wake until mid morning. Amanda and Cal rose quietly, dressed and left for Cal's place where they showered and returned to his bed for more cuddling and sleep.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments