Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At His Mercy

"Miss Kitty leaves her sweet sub alone, to the mercy of another. He intends to take full advantage."

7
6 Comments 6
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The slave was naked but for black stiletto heels, black leather cuffs holding her wrists tightly together behind her back and her leather choker collar with its shining silver letters.

Miss Kitty turned up the slave’s chin with one fingernail so the girl looked her in the eye.

“What does your collar say girl?”

The slaves deep blue eyes were wide. She was nervous and aroused.

“Fuck me.”

Miss Kitty smiled and slapped the girl hard across her upturned buttocks making the girl wince and totter forwards.

“Say it again.” 

The slave bit her lower lip, a gleam of defiance dancing in her eyes.

“FUCK me!” she said, slowly and firmly.

Miss Kitty grasped the girl by her shining blonde hair and kissed her roughly, pushing her tongue deep into the heat and wetness of the girls open mouth. Then she shoved her away.

“Later,” Miss Kitty snapped as she turned on her heel and left the room.

***

“Hmmm!” he purred in her ear as he reached around her from behind and cupped her heavy breasts in his hands and squeezed her flesh.

“Dangerous to leave you alone in this state.”

The slave breathed hard. Her heart was beating fast.

He caught her nipples, pert and erect between his fingers and clamped them together until she caught her breath with the pain and her legs gave way a little. He supported her weight with his hands and pulled her back against him, lifting her perfectly round buttocks up so that his thick hard cock was stiff between her thighs, the swollen head already sliding into the gaping heat of her wetness.

He pulled her back against his chest crushing her tits with his fingers, letting her gasp “Oh my God!” as he let her weight sink down, and his cock filled her.

“Oh you sweet bitch,” he moaned as he felt her tight pussy walls grip him. Her legs spread wide and she shuddered.

He lifted her up, drawing his swollen cock from her, and then pushed her down again, fucking her deep and slow. She arched her back and pressed her shoulders and arse cheeks deep into his muscular body, wishing he would be as rough as he liked as he did her; as he fucked her while her Mistress was away.

***

(Later)

“There’s a skyscraper in Chicago,” he said as she stared deeply into his eyes, “with a balcony, thousands of feet above the street made of pure glass.”

She nods.

“I lead you into the glass chamber by the leash fixed to your collar. On Miss Kitty’s orders, you understand.”

She nods again, a curl of blonde hair straying across her face. “Of course Sir.”

“You kneel before me looking up expectantly, and fumble at the fly of my suit trousers. You slide a hand in and find my cock, stiff and hard for you, ready to fill you and plunder you; ready for you to worship. You pull it and slide its length into your hot slutty mouth. I call you a filthy whore.”

She licks her lips, and watches him closely, her pupils dilated, arousal evident in her every move.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS



“And you swallow and gulp hard as I fill your throat.”

She shudders.

“And then I pull from you and turn you over naked onto your hands and knees, and you catch your breath as I push you down to the glass floor and you see the cars rushing in the street and the people thronging the sidewalks thousands of feet beneath you. Your heart’s pounding; adrenalin and fear surging through you as I spread you down in front of me. I shove your knees apart and spread the cheeks of your gorgeous round ass wide, gripping your golden silky flesh to show the pink velvet wetness of your cunt and the pouting pucker of your ass, ready for fucking.

“The sweetness of your ass is Miss Kitty’s. You know that don’t you girl?”

She nods.

“And she commands I violate it, until you plead for mercy.” He smiles.

“I spread the cheeks of your ass wide and you arch your back and push your ass up high as you have been taught, spreading you wider still, presenting the gaping swollen lips of your pussy. I push a hand between your inner thighs and slide two thick fingers deep into your wetness, feeling the fear pulsing through you and the wonderful tight grip of your pussy."

“Your whole body is burning hot and your breathing is ragged and fast. Perspiration glosses your skin. You ache with desire and need. I push my thumb into your ass, hard and rough and feel the heat there too."

“You are already greased, and you gasp as my thumb slides deep into your body. Your anal whorl tightens around the intrusion, and you writhe and shudder, spread on the glass floor."

“If anyone on the street looked up they would see you naked, hands spread on the glass, your tits and belly pressed to the clear surface as I frig you deeper and deeper and make you a filthy little bitch for all to see.”

“Oh my God,” she mutters, “Oh God yes!”

“I slide over you and replace my thumb with the swollen head of my cock, shining with clear pre cum."

“You tighten, and your body tries to resist, but finally you surrender and you grunt and moan as the rosebud of your anus unfurls and I sink my thick long shaft into the wonderful heat of you."

“And you writhe on the glass floor beneath me as I fuck you in the ass, and leave your empty wet pussy gaping."

“You moan and grunt like an animal each time I sink down into you. I grasp you by the hair, pulling your head back as you feel my shaft fill you, stretching you, pounding your anal ring, my heavy balls slapping down between your legs. My balls are full of hot cum to deliver deep inside you. You love being full of cum, don’t you?”

“Oh God,” she mutters, running her fingers through her long blonde hair, staring at him open mouthed and wide eyed. She nods.

“I can feel your gorgeous body tighten and you begin to whimper, your anus milking me, pulsing as you begin to climax hard."

“I rise up on my knees and sink my shaft down fully into your ass, as I curse at you and fill you with my seed in one hot spurt deep inside your body. Would that please you?”

She bites her lip and closes her eyes. She nods again.

“Yes.”

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments