Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

B has a Bad Day

"How a good Pet turns a bad day around"

6
5 Comments 5
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Ben came home in a lousy mood; things hadn’t gone the way he had planned today at work. These are the days, which may surprise you, I enjoy the most. Oh, don’t get me wrong, I adore the days when he comes home hard and ready, having thought about me his entire ride home. I love that he calls and gives me a chance to “prepare” for him. The running around the house thinking of new and wonderful ways to please him and surprise him, knowing I am on his mind does the most incredible things to my pussy. But, when Ben gets home angry or stressed, well, as I said those are special days …and nights.

This was one of those days. Ben walked in without warning, I heard him as the door shut. I was sitting in my room curled up in a chair, reading. I thought he may be home soon; I had bathed and put on my red panties and nothing else, not even heels. But, I also had Pandora’s Box out; just in case… what is in Pandora’s Box? I’m sure you want to know, secrets my friends, the best kind, I will share some and leave others for future telling, I never give everything away all at once, I like to keep some mystery, keep you coming back for more.

He walked in the room, I immediately saw by his taut jaw and posture he was not happy. He looked at me as I rose to say hello, my round tits bouncing as I sauntered to him. Confident that just the sight of me would start to relieve some of the stress, as would my warm body leaning into him to kiss his mouth, his neck, his ear. He put an arm around my waist and let a sigh come from his closed lips. I could see this was going to take more than a jiggle of my ass in his face to help him let go of the bad day he had just had.

I looked up at him and smiled, turned and walked away and into the walk in closet. I came out a few minutes later in my black lace corset, with garters attached to silk stockings, heels, black satin gloves and had had also adorned my neck with a red patent leather collar. I held my leash in my hand.

Walking up to Ben I present him with my leash.

He didn’t say a word, just pointed at the floor, I immediately got to my knees and bowed my head. Ben walked around me, slowly, all I could see was his shoes, I didn’t know if he was pleased or if I was about to get punished. Watching his shoes as they circle me, stopping behind me, I feel Ben’s fingers pull my pussy lips apart.

“Good girl. Now, get up on the bed on all fours, but first, open Pandora’s Box.”

Smiling to myself, but not letting it show, I crawled to where Pandora’s Box was on the table and open it. The sight of all the lovely things inside made me start to leak. Ben notices my wet, shiny lips from behind.

“Raya, did I say you could start to enjoy yourself yet? Come over here.”

I crawl to him; he grabs ass flesh squeezes and then smacks my right cheek, hard. I jerk. He smacks me again, harder. I jerk again. He smacks me again. I now hold still.

“That's a good Slut, now get up on the bed, all fours, bring your knees to the edge of the bed and present yourself to me, you know how. “

Moving up onto the bed and positioning myself as I’ve been told, I can hear Ben removing his shoes and trousers, unbuttoning his sleeves within my view, rolling each up a bit. He removes his tie and opens the neck of his shirt and then places his tie, folded over twice on the bed right next to me. Taking the leash buckle he snaps it on to my collar, my body moves with every touch, I am his doll, doing what is expected and nothing more. I let a smile creep onto my face as he runs his hand down the chain of the leash and he tugs on it slightly, causing my body to jerk slightly. Movements like these are so erotic, I feel the tug throughout my entire body, giving in I allow him to take over.

I can see Ben’s cock from the corner of my eye, hard and erect pocking out from between the tails of his shirt.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

It’s already glistening droplets of precum on the tip, I wonder if this will be a treat or me? But, before I can think past this thought he is back behind me, he pulls again on the leash, and then pushes my head to the bed. I turn my face to the side. He grabs something from Pandora's Box and takes my right wrist and places it on the small of my back, he then takes my left wrist and handcuffs them together, not tight, but restrained.

He touches my lower back, traces my garter and follows my round surface to my pussy so perfectly presented, slipping his finger, only one, into me. I want to moan, his finger moves up and down my lips, inside the slit. He pulls on my lips, slides his finger in me again. In and out he saws his single digit into my wet hole. I hold completely still when really I want to push back into him, but I know what is expected of me. Ben pulls his finger out and pushes it into my mouth; he adds another and tells me softly to suck them. I obey.

I feel his fingers back inside my pussy, and then he smacks my behind, squeezes my cheek and fingers me some more, my pussy is dripping cum and his fingers slide in and out of me with slippery goodness. Ben grabs my ass cheeks again; pulling me open he leans forward and flicks his tongue from my clit to my asshole, wiggling it into me just slightly. I gasp and a little moan escapes me. Ben slaps my bottom for good measure.

Walking to the side of the bed Ben kneels in front of my mouth.

“Open Pet, open those pink lips.”

I open my mouth, and he slides his cock into me. My lips surround him, engulf him. He groans loudly. I know the bad day is all but gone at this point and again, I let a smirk make it to my lips, my lips that surround Ben’s cock. Pulling out he moves behind me again. Ben takes his cock and slowly, excruciatingly pushes into his cum slut. He slides in and out of me. I can feel the wetness of my cunt slather his cock; I wish I could see his slick and shiny cock as he works it in and out of me. Ben starts to quicken his pace; he is tugging on the leash, keeping me in the perfect place. I thrive on this attention.

“Raya, I want to cum soon, open your hands.”

I move my gloved hands in the restraints, opening them for Ben to place his thick meat. I feel him move into position on top of my ass, his thighs against mine, his cock in between my hands now. He groans loudly and starts to move back and forth. I close my hands around him. He moves quicker and harder against me. I keep my hands holding him just right. He starts to breathe heavy and I feel him begin to release. His cock suddenly feels thicker in my hands and he slams against me, but I hold on, he pushes back and forth and then suddenly pushes hard against me. I feel him tense, he lets out a roar and his hot seed spurts onto my back. Spurt after spurt my hands hold on and squeeze every drop from him. He slows and rocks against me, stopping.

I stay still.

“Pet?”

I nod.

“You are good to me, you knew I needed you today and you behaved perfectly, so you will get your reward, a reward you richly deserve.”

I stay still. Ben leans over and pulls something from Pandora’s Box. I think I know what it is. He scoops his cum from my back and slathers my pussy; I can’t help but jump and bounce under his touch. He then lets me taste his three fingers, I lick his cum hungrily. Ben places my favorite toy’s head against my swollen lips and pushes in. All. The. Way. Filling me with my fat dildo, as he pushes the phallic in, his thumb pushes into my ass.

“Oh.”

I savor every sensation as Ben builds me to my climax, my reward, my orgasm. As I let the rush of feelings overcome me, as my body releases and my cunt gushes onto the dildo and his hand. I remember how proud I feel. I changed Ben’s bad day into a good night.

Published 
Written by Vavavoom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments