Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Girl

"Sam has been a bad girl, but she won't accept her punishment without a fight"

42
12 Comments 12
24.3k Views 24.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
“Over my lap girl, now,” Graham said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I glared at him from across the room. “No. Make me!”

His eyes flashed with desire and I felt the breath leave my lungs. This was our favourite game and neither of us ever held back. Safety words were for amateurs.

He sighed. “Do I have to restrain you, Sam?”

“Ha! It’s the only way you’re going to get me.” I stood loosely rocking on the balls of my feet in my heavy boots. My pleated tartan skirt gently tickled my thighs above my knee-high black, skull patterned socks.

Graham loosened his tie as he got to his feet. Something about the way I went from looking down at him sitting, to looking up at him standing made me quail a little. The truth was, I’d only ever won once, and that had been a fluke. He was so much bigger and stronger than me.

He took a few confident steps towards me and I backed up, keeping my stance loose to dart left or right. Tie in hand now, the top button of his white shirt undone, he stretched his shoulders and I felt a betraying flood of heat. He rolled his sleeves up to the elbow and untucked his shirt tails from his black chinos. With me wearing a skinny black t-shirt that said “I love Zombies”, red streaks in my hair and a ribbon choker with a dagger pendent, we looked like a pretty odd couple.

The idea of the game was to keep back anything you could. Well, for me it was. For Graham it was to take whatever he could. Other than the one time, when I’d caught a lucky, Goth-booted kick to his groin, I’d never managed to stop him taking anything he wanted. He’d been a lot more wary of my feet since. He also knew that if he ever tried to force me into anal I would likely find some extra strength from somewhere and do him some permanent damage.

He moved left and I dove right, but his move was a feint and he snagged my elbow as I tried to get past him. I yelped, brought my other hand round and dug my fingernails into his wrist. It weakened his grip enough for me to struggle free and I bolted for the door.

I reached the door and wrenched it open. Graham’s hand appeared over my head to slam it closed again before I could get through. He pinned me against it, body pressing up against mine, hot breath in my ear. One day I’d make it through.

“Oh no you don’t,” he whispered. I shivered. He wrenched both my arms behind my back and tied my elbows together. First concession of the day, but that didn’t mean I was done fighting

“Bastard,” I hissed. “Untie me now!”

He just laughed and half dragged, half carried me over to the bed. He pushed me down on my back and I lashed out with my feet. He deflected most of my blows with his palm but I caught one good hit to his upper thigh. It was enough to make him jump back. I rolled to the end of the bed and onto my feet.

Within seconds he had me again. He gripped my bound arms and pushed me up against the wall. I aimed a stomp at his instep but missed. He kept his legs apart to brace himself. I could feel his erection pressing against my ass and cursed myself as I felt my body respond. My skin felt hot and I tingled between my legs. I bucked against him, thrashing my shoulders and trying to push him backwards. He grabbed a handful of my hair and wrenched my head backwards.

“Keep still,” he growled. I flooded with wetness at the husky sound of his voice.

“Bastard.”

He used his grip on my hair to pull my head sideways and quickly ripped my choker off with his other hand before returning it to my arm. Then he kissed my neck, devouring me and sending surges of heat through me. My legs turned weak but his grip on me held me up. I betrayed myself with a soft moan.

He released his grip on my arm, still pinning me with his body and his hand in my hair, and moved his hand down to my ass. He gave me one short, sharp, broad palmed slap and then slid his hand under my skirt and between my legs.

I tried to squeeze my thighs together but he forced one knee between my legs keeping them apart. He chuckled as his fingers tugged aside my soaked panties and found my betraying wetness beneath.

“See Sam, you can’t hide how much you want me,” he whispered.

He stroked me gently and the fight went out of me. I leaned on the wall for support, lost in a fog of pleasure where all I knew was the touch of his hand on my swollen clit and the touch of his lips on my neck.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous



He pushed two fingers inside me and I snapped out of it. “No, fuck you, no,” I hissed, redoubling my efforts to escape. He crushed me harder against the wall and bit my neck, just hard enough for it to start to be painful.

“Let me go!” I cried, lashing out with shoulders and hips. I stomped at his feet again but they were still out of range. I tried to work my elbows free, but the knot held fast and I couldn’t bend the right way.

Graham moaned against my neck, licking and kissing, his hot breath sending delicious shivers through me. His fingers worked inside me probing and taking, getting rougher and more urgent.

I wasn’t going to win in a sheer battle of strength. I let myself go limp, relaxing back into him and rubbing myself against his erection.

“Not so rough,” I moaned. “I won’t run, I want you.”

He chuckled but kept his hold; he wasn’t falling for it that easily. I rocked against his hand letting myself enjoy it for just a moment. Then he took his hand away and ever so slightly eased the pressure of his body against me. I thought maybe I had him fooled; that he believed I wanted to stop playing and do it gently. Then I heard a little clink as he undid his belt. I tensed.

He unzipped his trousers and I heard soft rustles of fabric being moved aside. He pulled my panties to the side again.

“No,” I cried. “Not that. Fuck you!”

I struggled against him as hard as I could but he forced me against the wall again and I felt the tip of his cock seeking entrance between my legs.

I growled low in my throat, braced myself and pushed back. I gained enough space to get my foot up against the wall. With a one powerful shove I drove him backwards and staggered to the side. I made a break for the door again but he was too fast. He tackled me and, without my arms to break my fall, I hit the ground hard. It knocked the wind from me and for a second I couldn’t move.

Graham rolled me roughly onto my back and forced my legs apart. I whimpered as he leaned down and used his teeth to rip my panties and expose my dripping pussy. I couldn’t hide how aroused I was. He gave me one long lick then plunged himself into me, claiming me, taking me. My pussy stretched to accommodate him, no man had ever filled me so completely.

“Damn you!” I hissed at him. “You fucking bastard.” Hey, if I couldn’t physically fight back I could at least curse him to hell and back.

I kept trying to wriggle out from under him but he pinned me to the floor, leaning heavily on my shoulders and crushing my tied arms painfully beneath me. I let out a genuine whimper of pain and his eyes softened for just a second and he let up on my shoulders.

He pounded me hard, taking what he wanted from me, making me his fuck toy. I glared at him, eyes wild and savage, and clamped down as hard as I could trying to force him out of me. But that just made him thrust harder and he let out a shuddering moan. He dropped his head down by beside mine and I bit his shoulder. He groaned and I felt his whole body shudder.

One thing left to hold back. I would not give him the satisfaction of making me cum. His long, deep thrusts sent streaking shock waves of pleasure through me. I wrapped my legs around him, trying to still his movements, but it just allowed him to penetrate me deeper.

Damn him, why did he have to feel so good? I just had to outlast him.

He pulled back to look at me. His eyes were dilated; fogged with lust. I grinned triumphantly; I was going to make it. He’d win, but I wouldn’t have given in completely.

He slowed down a fraction, his thrusts becoming less coordinated and his breath ragged and uneven. I was getting close; I needed him to lose it fast. I could feel my orgasm hanging on the brink and tried to resist it, but it was like trying to hold back the sea.

With a savage growl he thrust deep and held himself there as he shuddered and emptied his load deep inside me. I felt his strong, pulsating spasms and lost it. I gritted my teeth and growled as I came hard.

Game over. I lost. Completely and utterly.

After a few more thrusts Graham relaxed against me. He released his hold on me and I glared at him.

He chuckled and kissed me. “Try to put up more of a fight next time, huh?” he said.

Published 
Written by Mistress_of_words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments