Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Girl

"Delaney is a bad girl. So bad in fact, that Madame Destry must take action."

32
20 Comments 20
17.2k Views 17.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
“I’ve been a bad girl, Madame Destry,” Delaney said, nervously wringing her fingers in her lap.

“Yes. I know,” Madame Destry replied.

Delaney slowly raised her eyes to meet her Domme’s gaze. Madame Destry, sitting behind her massive oak desk, was leaned forward on her arms; her impressive breasts pushed up high by a sleek black corset. Delaney loved when her Mistress dressed in this fashion. It never failed to make her panties soaking wet to see Madame’s huge, coral colored nipples resting on the stiff whalebone edge, and like always, her buds were tightly puckered.

“Delaney! Stop looking at my tits and listen to what I’m saying,” Madame said, sharply.

Delaney snapped to attention. Her cheeks burned at being caught not having her full attention on what her Madame was saying. She ripped her gaze away from the tantalizing view in front of her.

“Okay, now that I have your attention again, tell me why you think that you have been bad enough to warrant punishment from me,” Madame Destry said.

“I went home with a man,” Delaney mumbled.

“Speak up!” Destry snapped.

“I went out last night and got drunk, and then I went home with the first man that asked me,” she replied.

“And?” Madame inquired.

Delaney fidgeted in her seat. She loved Madame Destry; loved her a lot. For some insane reason, she set her mind on breaking all the rules last night by going out to that seedy bar downtown, but damn, did his cock feel good.

“I drank enough to make me feel slutty, and there was this guy at the bar-he kept buying me drinks,” Delaney tried to explain, hoping Madame wouldn’t make her go into details.

“You always did have a stubborn slutty streak in you. Go on,” Madame said.

“After about four drinks, he came over and sat down beside me. He smelled so good!” Delaney sighed.

She knew she was in trouble. One of the many “punishments” Madame subjected her to was to relive her transgression through a detailed confession, which never failed to make her hornier than hell. She shifted in her seat; her pussy starting to swell. Madame Destry sat there silently.

“I was wearing my short skirt…with no panties, and he put his hand on my knee. I spread my legs, and he slid his hand up my inner thigh,” Delaney said; her skin starting to flush.

“Was your pussy freshly shaved?” Madame asked.

“Yes. I just had it waxed the day before. It was smooth and bare…very sensitive,” Delaney told her.

“I bet he really loved that big, fat clit of yours. I swear you almost have a mini cock when it’s erect,” Madame laughed.

Delaney blushed and said, “He did. My clit was thick and poking out from between my lips.”

She closed her eyes and thought about how his fingers lightly brushed her hairless slit. The man had thick, blunt fingers that were long and strong. Delaney shivered.

“He made me face him, and then pushed my legs all the way open, which made my skirt ride up high on my thighs. The bar was pretty much empty, but at that point, I didn’t care if anyone saw what he was doing,” she continued.

“You were in such a slutty state that you were willing to let everyone see your cunt?” Destry asked, frowning.

“Yes, Madame, I was,” Delaney said in a timid voice.

“What else happened?” Madame inquired.

“Like I said, he had my legs all the way open, and I’m pretty sure that the bartender was watching. He pinched my pussy lips and pulled them open, so he could see my tight, little hole. I was so wet, Madame, and then he grabbed his beer bottle,” she said.

“What did he do with his bottle, my bad little pet?” Destry asked.

“He pulled me to the edge of my seat by my pussy and told me to put my feet on his thighs. I could see how hard his cock was, and then he called the bartender down and asked him to sit behind me,” Delaney said.

“Really now! Not only did you act like a total whore for one man, you had two at your disposal? Why didn’t you tell me that before?” Madame scolded.

“I don’t know,” Delaney whispered.

“Follow me, bad girl. You can finish telling me what happened in the room,” Madame Destry said.

Delaney watched her Mistress vacate her chair, and as she rounded the desk, Delaney sucked her breath in sharply. Madame was indeed wearing her favorite corset, but had added something new. Strapped around her hips was a long thick cock hanging from a black harness. With each step, the phallic toy bobbed and swayed. Delaney’s nipples went rock hard, and her turgid clit throbbed. She followed Madame into the “room”.

Madame shut the door behind them, gestured for her to disrobe, and sat down in front of high bench. Delaney watched her pour a generous amount of lubricant into her hand. Her mouth went dry, as Madame coated her dick; her hand stroking up and down the shaft until it was slick and shiny. Delaney quickly shed her clothes and climbed onto the bench, lying on her belly. Her feet were braced on either side of the padded bench; her ass hanging off the far edge.

“Put the clamps on,” Destry told her.

Delaney reached for the metal alligator clips, which were sitting off to her side. She loved the sharp sting of them, as they bit into her nipples, but it was so hard to have to put them on herself. Once they were positioned, she waited for the next command.

“Now…the weights,” Madame said.

“Which ones?” Delaney asked.

“The one pound ones,” Madame confirmed, still stroking her cock.

Delaney reached under the bench and found the tiny, but heavy weights. Wincing, she clipped them to the clamps. Her tender nipples, on fire now, stretched. As the weights swayed, fiery sparks radiated down to her wet cunt, congesting it with blood.

“Now, finish your story,” Madame Destry demanded, getting up and moving out of Delaney’s field of vision.

BellaJolii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaJolii



“Uh…the uh…the bartender sat behind me and pulled me back against his chest. He pulled my shirt up and grabbed my tits. He squeezed them hard and pinched my nipples. It felt so fucking good, Madame!” Delaney moaned, feeling Madame Destry’s hands on her naked hips.

“How good?” Madame asked.

“So good!” Delaney answered.

“As good as this?” Madame growled, shoving her strap on cock deep inside Delaney’s tight, red cunt in one hard thrust.

“NO!” Delaney squealed, “Never as good as what you do to my cunt!”

Madame Destry pumped in and out of Delaney’s pussy, making the weights attached to her nipples swing wildly. Delaney moaned and gasped, as her pussy gushed and ballooned open. Her nipples burned; her cunt clamped down onto the dildo.

“Go on!” Madame demanded, slapping her ass.

“I can’t concentrate!” Delaney cried.

Madame Destry pulled out of her sopping slit and slapped her latex cock on Delaney’s plump ass cheeks, before stepping away, and asking. “Is this better?”

“Thank you, ma’am,” Delaney sighed, “Okay…while the bartender was fondling my tits, the man rubbed his cold beer bottle between my spread pussy lips.”

“Did you like it?” Madame asked.

“Not as much as when he shook up his beer and let it explode inside my pussy!” she exclaimed.

“I bet,” Destry said; idly rubbing her wet cock over Delaney’s clenched anal sphincter.

“Mmm…that feels good, Madame,” she groaned, as her tight hole started to expand.

Delaney closed her eyes, taking deep breaths, as Destry probed deeper. There was a momentary intense burn when the flared end of the dildo popped past her wrinkled rim. In her mind, she could see all the wrinkles starting to smooth out as her ass muscle became paper thin. As the toy’s long length slowly invaded her gut, she could feel every bump and ridge stimulating her sensitive nerve endings.

“Oh God!” Delaney grunted, “He did that to my pussy, only with the beer bottle.”

Madame gripped her hips tightly and eased in and out slowly. Blinking rapidly, Delaney tried to clear her mind, but Madame was an excellent anal fucker. She gave up on trying to think and enjoyed the intense burning pleasure centered in her ass. Delaney was so close to cumming; she hoped that Madame wouldn’t notice her heavy breathing and flushed skin, but within seconds of her exploding, Madame pulled out of her asshole, leaving her feeling empty and frustrated.

“What happened next?” Destry encouraged; her own voice beginning to sound strained.

Delaney was teetering right on the edge. Her pussy ballooned and contracted around an invisible cock. Her asshole, still gaping from the dildo, quivered. She whimpered.

“He pulled me to my feet. All the beer in my cunt ran down my legs. Both of them lead me outside to the trash bins around back,” she said, between grunts.

Delaney listened to the familiar noises behind her. Madame was getting the “machine”. Her pussy trembled in anticipation. When the scraping noises ceased, she felt a smaller dildo push its way into her pussy, and then another worm its way back into her loosened ass. With a simple click, the machine came to life.

Delaney’s back arched sharply, causing the weights attached to her nipples to sway quicker. She was rapidly going into sensory overload, as both of her holes were being pounded. The pulling, burning sensation in her nipples just added to the delicious pleasure building in her body. She knew that soon she would have to give in to the demanding pushing feeling centered in her pussy.

Madame sat back down in front of Delaney and spread her own legs wide. Delaney watched her press a vibrator to her turgid clit and moan deeply. She would have to finish the story soon, or Madame wouldn’t let her cum.

“The man…Ughhhh…he bent me over at the waist. I sucked on the bartender’s cock. Oh, Fuck! I’m gonna cum. The man shoved his dick in my pussy and fucked me hard,” Delaney panted, as Madame groaned louder; her orgasm impending.

Delaney tried to catch her breath. Her pussy was sucking on the dildo, steadily pumping in and out. Her anus contracted around the second one pushing in, as the first one pulled out.

“Oh God! Oh God! So close…I remember choking on the bartender’s cock, when he shoved it down my throat and dumped his load into my belly. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. The man pulled out of my pussy and sprayed my ass with hot cum. Oh please, please, please, Madame, can I cum now?” Delaney begged; her hands clenched; muscles tense.

“NO! Not yet,” Madame panted; her swollen pussy flushed bright red; thighs quivering.

Delaney pushed back against the dildo a second before saying, “The man took me to his afterward. He fucked every hole I had; my pussy; my ass; my mouth; all of them! When I left his house my pussy and asshole were so loose that I could fist myself.”

“Did you?” Madame’s tense voice asked.

“YESSSS…I fisted my own cunt, squirting my juice all over the place. Then, I shoved my wet hand up my ass and came again,” Delaney cried out, giving into the pulling sensation of her orgasm.

Madame threw her head back and yelled; her twitching cunt spewing tiny jets of cunt cream on the floor. Delaney exploded into tiny fragments; her body tense. After several seconds, her body went limp. Madame stood up on shaky legs and made her way to the machine, turning it off. She eased the toys out of Delaney’s body, watching her anus tremble before snapping closed. Oyster colored juice oozed from her bloated, crimson pussy hole.

Delaney squirmed, as Madame released her nipples from their confinement. She let Destry help her up to a sitting position. Her Mistress bent down to plant a soft kiss on her dried lips.

“I’m glad you enjoyed your blind date, Delaney,” Destry said.

“Thank you, Madame. Thank you for fixing me up with your brother,” Delaney breathlessly said.

“Yeah…well, every woman needs a real cock now and then,” Destry laughed.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments