Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming Master's Kitten (Chapter 3)

16
6 Comments 6
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Just receiving punishment for two small infractions and one major infraction, my ass is on fire as I sit Indian style on the bed beside you. You are lying flat on your stomach, legs crossed at the ankles and arms folded underneath your head.

As you lay there in silence, my hands begin to work the muscles of your neck, shoulders, back, buttocks, and legs. Beginning with slow, light circles, my hands move smoothly over your backside, working from your shoulders to your legs and back up again

Swinging my leg over your hips, I straddle your body. I sit there for a moment, knowing you can feel my pussy lips pressing on the cheeks of your ass. I can feel your ass cheeks press hard against my pussy, causing me to let out a little moan.

“Is Master’s little cum slut daydreaming up there?” you ask.

“No, Sir. Just enjoying the view,” I say as a light smile crosses my lips.

Using more pressure in my fingers, I run small circles around each of the vertebrate in your back from your neck to your tailbone and back up to your neck. By this time, I can feel that the tension is gone. Now, it’s time to begin to play.

Lifting myself a little, I slide down to rest above your thighs. The site before me is almost breath taking. Your perfectly round ass cheeks are right in front of me. I use my hands to manipulate your flesh like dough. After only a few minutes, I flatten my hands and begin to use my palms to rub circles around on the cheeks of your ass. During the formation of a few of those circles, I let my pointer fingers trace the crack of your ass, each time letting them slip a little farther into the crease.

“Careful there, my pet. It’s been a very long time since Master’s ass has been played with. Extra care is needed if you plan to linger there.”

“Your little cum slut will take very good care not to give you anything but pure pleasure, Sir. I want to please you, Sir, as you have done for me so many times before.”

“Very well, kitten.” With that, you let out a slow deep breath.

Sliding farther down your legs, I lean over to plant soft kisses on your cheeks. Your skin is soft and smooth, allowing my lips to glide from spot to spot to plant them. At first, the kisses are dry, but transition to wet ones…ones where my tongue makes brief contact with your skin. I feel your hips arch toward my mouth as it moves closer to the base of your ass crack.

Knowing your balls are sensitive, I reach my left hand down to cup them, rolling them with my fingers. Taking a slow deep breath, you can feel the cool air rush around your cheeks, knowing that my face is just inches away from your anus. Sticking my tongue out, I touch the thin skin between your balls and your rosebud. Working my way up, I run my tongue over your hole, feeling it pucker.

Feeling you pull your legs from under me, you tuck your knees to each side of your body, displaying your beautiful rosebud for me.

“Lick it,” you say. “Show me how you can worship my ass.”

With that, I kneel behind you again, placing my face inches from your hole. I begin by licking the sides of each cheek. Using a circling motion, I move in on the target of my assault. Wetting my now rigid tongue, I begin to lick all around the edges of your hole.

Reaching the center of your sweet little hole, I use my tongue to tickle it. Making my tongue as wet and stiff as possible, I push it slowly up inside of you. Rocking slowly back and forth, I tongue fuck your ass feeling it open to me so I could taste your goodness.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

A small moan comes from your lips which triggers my juices to flow again. Giving this pleasure to you is almost as good as receiving it.

After worshiping your ass, I pull back and pat you on the ass, motioning for you to turn over on your back. Your cock is rock hard, lying on your smooth stomach. Knowing my eyes are locked on it, you will it to jump, making my mouth water. Crawling up your body, raking my nipples over your skin as I go, I take your hands and raise them above your head, leaning down to your ear, barely whispering my request.

“Master, your beautiful little cum slut missed her cock so very much while you were gone. May I please ride it and cum for you, Sir?”

“Request granted,” you whisper.

Balancing my upper body weight on my right hand, I reach between us with my left hand and wrap it around your cock. Pumping you a couple of times, I line the mushroom head with my slit. Already wet, I know that no other preparation is needed. Pushing myself up to sit above your cock, another request comes from my lips.

“Master, please look at me.”

Locking eyes with me, it feels like you are burning holes into my soul. Sliding slowly down your cock, never loosing eye contact, I mouth three little words.

“Welcome home, Master.”

My pussy is on fire as your thick, long cock splits me apart. Juices are flowing around your cock and I can feel my pussy muscles spasm around your organ. The head of your cock presses to the opening of my cervix as you lift your hips to meet my descent onto your tool. I take a sharp intake of breath, my eyes rolling into the back of my head. Feeling your fingers surrounding my throat, the spasms in my pussy become stronger.

“Ride your cock, Michelle. Cum for your Master, kitten.”

Your words snap me back to reality, and I begin to move up and down your shaft circling my hips as I go. Trying to make the ride last, I move slowly at first, focusing on the feeling of your cock moving inside of me. Picking up the pace, I can feel the warm feeling radiating from the pit of my groin. Your fingers tighten around my neck and I look into your eyes. As the first wave washes over me, I lie over on your chest and continue to ride your shaft, trembling and crying out in pure ecstasy.

You pump your cock into my pussy over and over again, giving me orgasm after beautiful orgasm. Wave after wave crashes over me, and you allow me to lie there on your chest, holding me and feeling the effect you have on my body. Your arms wrap around my torso and my head on your chest, I can hear your heart beating fast.

I use my hands to push myself up, still sitting on your engorged shaft. I can feel my pussy walls still pulsing around it, wanting to milk all of the goodness from you. Looking into your lust-filled eyes, I break the silence.

“It’s time, Master.”

Looking puzzled, you ask, “Time for what, kitten?”

With a smile crossing my lips, I reply.

“It’s time for you to take your Birthday present, Sir. You see, there is a hole of mine you have yet to take. It is time to officially claim your slut, Sir. Take me, please. Make me yours. Please, Sir…Fuck your cum slut’s ass.”

As I lean down to kiss your soft lips, you thrust your hips forward forcing your cock head to push against the opening to my cervix.

“How deep do you want it, kitten?” you ask.

“Balls deep, Sir, balls deep.”

Published 
Written by MistressMichelle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments