Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before The Night Was Through Part I

"John and April's mundane evening turns raunchy."

20
9 Comments 9
10.9k Views 10.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words
Recommended Read
John walked in the door of his suburban home, later than expected, relieved to feel the warm air kiss his face after the chill of the cold winter’s night. He set his bag down in the corner of the hallway and kicked his shoes off to join it. No shoes in the house, April always said. He couldn’t complain. She wasn’t bossy, or one to give orders. He smiled at the idea and laughed, quietly. No. Not his little pet.

He threw his coat over the hook by the door and walked down the hallway, towards the kitchen. He heard the sound of clinking pots and faint singing. A smile spread across his face. April would never be singing if she’d heard him enter.

John padded down the wood-floored hallway in just his socks, glad for them to be muffling his footsteps. He reached the door and delicately opened it, glad there wasn’t a creaking hinge to give him away. The sound of a soft, lilting voice filled his ears.

Strangers in the night, two lonely people, we were strangers in the night…” John loved to hear her singing; it was such a rare occurrence.

April was at the sink, with her back to him. He admired the sight of her in her tight, figure-hugging black pencil skirt. She still hadn’t changed from work, with an apron draped idly over her pristine white blouse. She had tied her hair back, though, into her favoured ponytail. John’s mind suddenly pictured her hair gripped in his fist and his wife’s desperate, pleading eyes looking back at him. He bit his lip and shook his head to rid the image from his mind, but the damage was done.

John’s eyes looked over his wife again, but with a far more primitive perspective now. His cock was already tenting inside his work trousers. His eyes lingered on April’s skirt and her long, silky smooth legs protruding from it; his mind was made up.

She moved away from the sink, carrying two pans. She placed them down on the hob, which she lit. The flames leapt up as John eased inside the room, padding over to his wife. Only a few feet from her, John joined in her singing.

Something in your eyes was so inviting…”

April jumped and turned quickly, but John caught her and kept her back to him. He snuggled into her neck, singing quietly in her ear. She panted for breath, reaching back to smack his arm and laugh.

“You scared the life out of me, bastard!” she told him, half laughing.

John kept on singing to her.

Something in your smile was so exciting…”

April laughed, but joined in the next line, resting her head on John’s.

Something in my heart told me I must have you!”

John spun her around, by her shoulders, to face him and they shared a smile at last. She flung her arms around him and he kissed her deeply, running his fingers through her ponytail. It felt good for him to hold his wife again. He didn’t want to let go.

April made to break the kiss, but John had other ideas. He held her in place, pulled her body to his and kissed her deeper. April’s resistance faded and she relaxed, leaning back into the kiss as her head began to swim.

At last, the kiss broke and April let out a quiet, happy murmur as the couple stared into each other’s eyes, smiling. The back of John’s hand idly brushed a stray hair from her cheek and he was rewarded with a small kiss on his lips.

April turned around again, back to her hob, as John started to sing again.

Strangers in the night, exchanging glances…”

April joined in, taking the next line.

“Wond’ring in the night what were the chances…”

We’d be sharing love before the night was through…” they sung the last line together and a smile pulled at John’s mouth.

“Oh there’s an idea,” he whispered.

He pressed closer, behind April, and draped his arms around her. His lips teased her earlobe and her neck as he stroked her hips in his hands. April giggled and murmured her approval, although undeterred from her cooking. John hummed the tune once more, letting his body sway against hers with the rhythm. His hands stroked her stomach and her sides as he deliberately rubbed his hardening cock across April’s lower back.

She tensed up, moaning ever so quietly, and he knew she’d felt it. She joined in, swaying to meet him and pushing back against him with a cheeky giggle.

“Can’t you see I’m busy?” she asked with a very unconvincing tone.

John reached forward and turned the dial for the cooker off. The flames stopped immediately.

“Huh. Aren’t you hungry, then?” April asked.

John’s lips teased over her earlobe, a spot he knew sent her legs to jelly, and April’s question trailed off a little with a happy shiver.

“Oh I’m hungry, pet.”

John’s tone was laced with lust.

It was a tone April knew well and it never failed to set her heart racing. She knew what that tone meant, like a poison running through her veins. April’s body sagged a little as he breathed on her ear and his hands teased the insides of her thighs. Her breath was deepening, but she knew to play her part.

“And what would you like to eat…?” April left the question hanging; waiting for the inevitable response she knew would have her gushing.

“You,” was John’s one word answer, with that same deep tone.

April’s body went into overdrive, immediately. The effect John had on her was as instant as ever. Her knees felt weak for a second; her eyes rolled into the back of her head; her breath fell from her at once with a guttural moan and she felt her womanhood grow heated, wet and throbbing. John had turned her on, just like flipping a switch.

She was spun around on her heels yet again and John’s lips were on hers before she knew it. April came back to her senses in time to feel herself being sat down. She was turned and sat on the table, leaving her legs dangling over the edge. They kissed again and this time she reciprocated, weaving her fingers through his hair and pushing for his tongue with her own.

April’s hands groped at his body, feeling the tension of his muscles and her favourite areas of his body. John was in good shape, fit and lean. She let her fingers dig into his arse, squeezing it in her hands before scratching her way up his back and his shoulders. She wished, desperately, for his skin beneath her nails. She settled, instead, for entwining her fingers in his short dark hair, pulling him into their kiss.

John, for his part, had similar ideas. His hands started at April’s shoulders, rolling down her arms and gripping her tightly. He kissed her deeper as she pulled on his hair and he let his hands roam across April’s body. His palms found her heaving breasts, groping and mauling them in his large hands as his wife slithered and squirmed beneath his touch. April whimpered as the kiss broke between them. A plea was in her eyes.

John popped open the top buttons of his wife’s blouse, exposing her capacious cleavage. The valley of her breasts was deep and inviting. He kissed down her chest and nuzzled his face between April’s breasts, kissing all he could reach. His teeth caught into the skin of April’s chest and he sucked it into his mouth, setting his wife bucking and yelling out in pained pleasure. Her grip re-doubled on his hair, holding him tight as he licked his way up her cleavage and her throat. Their eyes met for a brief second, a flash caught between them, before John’s lips desperately sought April’s again.

His hands were roaming again, now, and stroked their way around April’s body. His groping hands found the firm and palpable flesh of her arse. He squeezed it roughly with his whole hand, as if testing her ripeness. April’s hips rose up in appreciation and they both murmured – a small release of their building tension.

Their lips peeled apart, leaving John and April staring into each other’s eyes with a burning, desperate passion. He began to pull back, but April’s firm grip held him in place. Their eyes remained locked, but a sternness came to John’s to match the voice that spoke so assuredly.

“Let go.”

Almost a hint of disobedience appeared in April’s stare before she backed down. She released her grip and John immediately pushed her back, onto her elbows. As soon as she landed, her hips were seized and John pulled her closer, leaving her arse hanging off the edge of the table. He slid down her body, a wicked grin on his face, as his fingers trailed behind.

John pulled up a chair, sitting down at April’s feet. He looked up, admiring the puzzled look of his wife as realisation dawned on her face. Her eyes widened before almost closing; she bit her lip. April’s skirt was pulled up to just below her hips. John had a perfect view of her tiny white panties, already stained and wet. He cooed quietly, winking up to her.

John’s hands teased along April’s legs, stroking down to her knees and back up the insides of her thighs. His hands brushed agonisingly close to his wife’s hot core, along the crease in her leg and back again. His fingers drummed across her legs and over the tight skin of her stomach. The vibrations, so close to April’s sex, caused her insides to quiver.

April squirmed and moaned on the table, already frustrated and horny. She glared at the straight, smirking face of her husband. The bastard, she thought.

“Please, babe…” she said, quietly.

John looked up, as if puzzled, although the smirk gave him away.

“What’s that, my sweet?” he asked levelly.

John’s fingers brushed the edge of April’s knickers as he spoke and caused her to jump from the faint contact.

“Please… Please touch – Oh fuck!” April yelled out as John snapped the elastic of her knickers, only inches from her throbbing sex.

“Please touch what?” he asked

“Please touch my cunt! Please, babe! I need it! I fucking need you to touch me!” April’s tone took on a profane desperation that John recognised well and which never failed to set his cock raging.

“Good girl.”

John hitched up April’s skirt a little more and ran a single finger between the obvious outline of her wet, swollen lips. She squirmed over the table and moaned desperately.

“Yess… Please!” she encouraged him.

He seized her underwear unceremoniously and yanked it from her, down to her knees. April gasped and jumped as she felt herself exposed at last. She lifted her legs, allowing John to remove them completely. She watched as he admired her tiny underwear, sniffing at the damp patch that covered most of the material, and winked to her. He stood up, taking her by surprise, and stood over April’s prone body. John’s weight leaned forward and she felt the unmistakable bulge of his cock press against her slit, sending her nerve endings haywire.

“Open wide,” he told her, holding her underwear between his finger and thumb.

April’s pussy throbbed the instant she realised his intention.

EmiliaDon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaDon

She whimpered quietly and her legs closed as another flood of her juices soaked her already sodden sex. She obediently opened her mouth as John dropped her knickers in, closing her jaw with his finger. He placed it over her lips and made a small shushing noise.

April couldn’t help it; she immediately sucked on her panties. The flavours of her juices filled her mouth and she moaned loudly, through sealed lips. John’s eyes bored into hers with his hallmark predatory stare. He smiled, victorious, and sat back down at April’s feet.

April looked down, quickly, as she felt John’s hands push apart her thighs. His tight grip on her legs set another pulse through her body. She wasn’t sure how much more she could take when she felt John’s fingers on the edge of her lips. She tensed up, anxiously, as she felt herself spread wide open for him. She waited, desperate and hopeful, but he let go again with a small giggle. April’s body was on fire, tingling and shaking. She moaned a plea through her gag, impatient and needy.

April jumped and could’ve squealed as she felt the sting of John’s fingers across the inside of her thigh. She was shaking and gushing even more. She looked down as he looked up.

“I told you to be quiet,” he told her levelly, idly stroking her stinging thigh.

April nodded, her hips squirming beneath his touch. She dropped her head back to the table, whimpering and desperate. John knew exactly how to play her, knew exactly what she wanted. It was exhilarating for April, but her entire body craved his touch.

John loved to tease her; he knew how frustrated she was. He knew she deserved a little release. Quickly, he seized her swollen labia between his thumb and finger, pinching them together. April’s legs straightened out and she froze up, immediately. Her breath caught and she waited. Her juices were squeezed between her lips, a trickle running down between John’s fingers. The chance was too tempting.

John ducked his head into April’s skirt and took a long, deep lick along her slit. April quivered at the contact, breathing deeply once again. Her body relaxed around him before her legs clamped around John’s head. He licked her again, deeper this time, and felt her shudder beneath his touch. Above him, April’s hands took to her breasts, mauling and groping at her body. Her blouse lay open around her and her breasts were pulled free of her bra, now clutched firmly in her hands. She squeezed them hard in her palms.

John peeled her lips apart, spreading her sex for him. He kissed at her lips, licking along her length and teasing around her hot, quivering tunnel with the tip of his tongue. John could hear the frustrated, agonised and pleasured moans of his wife above him. His dick raged and ached, almost as desperately as April’s pussy, to see the effect he had on his gorgeous wife’s body.

His tongue circled her clit and new noises of gasping, bated breath came from her. His lips brushed her nub and April’s entire body shook. A muffled plea escaped April’s lips before she could hold it. She tensed up around him in anticipation, knowing she would be punished. He smirked, not wanting to disappoint.

Sparks flashed behind April’s eyes as she felt the heavy smack of John’s fingers across her sex. She groaned, her body shaking a little, and silently prayed to God for her release. She squealed uncontrollably as her wish was granted.

John’s mouth had sealed around his wife’s clit. He sucked her in, hard and deep, and lapped at her quickly. Her legs locked around him again and he moaned, vibrating her clit and setting April’s body bucking and rolling. John’s fingers replaced his tongue at her clit as he pushed his tongue inside her trembling tunnel.

April barely kept her squeals muffled as John ate her right there at the kitchen table. Again he moaned, deeply, into his wife’s core and she flooded his tongue with her sweetness. He loved to taste her and the flavours coating his lips and tongue forced a growl from his depths that shot through April’s body and turned her nipples to bullets. She pinched and rolled her hard points with a serious effort to keep quiet.

The air was pushed from her lungs as John’s tongue found her clit again; he licked at her relentlessly. Two of his fingers eased their way into April’s pussy and she immediately started to fuck them. Her breath was shuddering and ragged as John finger-fucked her harder and harder. The couple stared deep into the other’s eyes.

April watched John’s tongue dancing over her pussy while he watched her mauling her breasts above him. His eyes held the same firmness as his voice, a look April knew well, willing her on. His mouth left her body for only a brief second to give her orders.

“Smack,” John told her. “And don’t you dare cum.”

His eyebrows rose, urging her on, as he sucked again at April’s clit. She knew what he meant and the single word set her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She pinched her nipples hard one last time, rolling them in her fingers, before she made eye contact with her husband again. They shared a look they both knew well. April released her breasts and opened both of her hands. John watched his wife’s face turn to shock and then to ecstasy as her hands crashed down over her nipples.

John raked his teeth over April’s clit the second she landed her blow. April screamed, unashamedly, and took a long, gurgling breath while John’s tongue flicked at her stiff bean. John’s fingers curled back inside her, stroking her walls. His free hand punished her with a small crack across her thigh.

John stood up, pushing back his chair. His fingers remained buried inside her, now fucking her harder as he climbed up the table. April looked up with a slight panic as her husband came face-to-face with her. His breath fell over her and April struggled to maintain eye contact as her body neared the edge of her climax.

“I’m gonna have to keep you quiet myself, aren’t I?” John asked her, walking his fingers along April’s chest.

She didn’t respond before John’s fingers wrapped around her throat. He squeezed and kissed her deeply, his tongue feeling the silky material of the knickers she still held in her mouth. He broke the kiss and stared into her eyes with an evil grin she knew all too well.

“Do you want to cum for me, my pet?” he asked her, smirking.

April nodded and closed her eyes, desperately holding off the impending orgasm that was tearing at her body. She knew not to cum before she was told.

“Beg.”

April whimpered. It was a word she knew well and a word that always set a fire in her. Past the pounding in her ears, she could hear the wet sounds of John’s fingers as he ruthlessly thrust inside her.

She opened her mouth to speak as John’s fingers tightened around her neck. Her lips moved, but no sound escaped her, as desperately as she tried to talk past the hand on her throat and the wad in her mouth. Her eyes pleaded with her husband’s steely gaze.

“If you don’t beg, you don’t cum.”

April moaned again, but still she made no noise. Her back arched with the effort as she tried to shout out her pleas. A small, muffled whimper left her lips.

“Please let me cum!”

John lowered his ear to April’s lips, feigning deafness.

“I didn’t hear you, my sweet,” he told her; April could hear the mirth in his voice. “Say again, a bit louder.”

April could’ve screamed with the effort of holding back her body’s demands to cum. She forced the air out of her lungs, determined to earn her climax at last.

“Please! I want to cum for you! Please!” she begged.

A smile spread over John’s lips and he lowered his mouth to April’s ear. Every second she waited was pure torture and the breath on her face felt like fire itself.

“Cum.”

April’s body, gratified at last, lifted almost completely from the table. John’s grip on her neck eased for a second to allow a long, deep breath into April’s starved lungs. He clamped down on her again, still mercilessly fucking her hard while she came over his fingers and his hand. April’s body shook and convulsed as her body rippled in waves, bucking and rolling on the table. John’s grip kept her pinned in place as she thrashed and silently screamed through the waves of total, blinding bliss.

April’s body settled down at last and John finally released her neck. A deep, satisfying breath filled April’s lungs as she panted for her missing air. Her body still pulsed and convulsed from the aftermath of her climax and the fingers that still slowly stroked her insides. John’s lips brushed her breasts as they heaved with her ragged breathing.

April looked to her husband through blurred, teary eyes. She watched him softly suck her nipple into his mouth and she sacrificed another breath of air to moan her appreciation. Her points tingled, as though electrocuted, and her sex burned.

John finally pulled his fingers from her slit and released the dam of cum. April felt her juices trickling down her arse and the backs of her legs, puddling on the table; John felt it trickle down his hand and his forearm. The two watched each other as John licked himself clean, from his wrist to the tips of his fingers. He gave an exaggerated moan at the taste of his wife’s sweet juices.

April’s head dropped to the table and a grin spread over her face as she relaxed happily. She jumped to feel John’s tongue, hot against her sensitive lips, probing at her. April’s hips wiggled appreciatively and she giggled as John tickled her with his soft touch. She squealed suddenly as John lightly smacked his fingers across her engorged and throbbing labia.

His lips pressed to hers and he kissed her deeply, stroking her sex gently once more. April forgave him immediately, melting into the kiss and letting her hands stroke through his hair. She was recovering quickly and the heat of John’s kiss was setting her off again. She felt the throb in her sex begin to change and her nipples re-hardened under the tweaking touch of her husband’s left hand.

Their lips finally peeled away from each other and John pulled away, clutching her wet and ruined knickers in his teeth with a cheeky grin. He winked, dropping them aside and kissing her again, quickly.

“Did you enjoy that, my pet?” he asked her between small kisses over her lips.

April murmured, smiling. She wiggled her hips and rubbed her sex over his hand once more. John laughed out loud to see her recover so quickly. A triumphant grin was about to seize April as, instead, John seized her by her ponytail.

He pulled April upright and turned her around, pressing her face down to the wooden surface she’d just been thrashing on. Her nose stopped an inch from the puddle of cum she’d left on the table; she could smell it. April salivated.

John’s face appeared next to hers, gripping her hair tight.

“Look at the mess you’ve made,” he told her, clutching her hair tighter still. “Lick it up.” 

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments