Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bent Slowly

"Couple with a stranger fantasy find a Dominant"

14
6 Comments 6
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words
They had always been an active couple sexually. They constantly sought new and interesting way to please each other and had created a playful activity called “hot dates” for the last 3 years of their 5 year marriage. Activities on these dates ranged from crude sex in the backseat of the car, to blatant exhibitionism. Veronica had once removed her panties as they had eaten dinner at a restaurant, even letting Darin feel her up to see how aroused she was. They had tried many new things as they explored; toys, role-playing, hot locations, but nothing that went beyond the realm of their relationship. They had been extremely willing to listen to each others ideas and usually give them a try.

Still, Veronica had been floored when he had suggested that she pick up a stranger and seduce him as Darin watched. Veronica Loved Darin implicitly, but she had had more than a few fantasies of what it would be like to have a fling. She never would have considered realizing those thoughts, they were just fantasy, but then he had brought the idea up to her. Now she wondered if he was having second thoughts.

He lay on the hotel room bed not paying her any attention, at least that's what she thought. Darin stared straight at the TV, but inside he was tremendously excited as he watched his wife get ready to go find a stranger to fuck. His eyes however were riveted to her each time her attention was focused on a task. His mouth went dry as he watched the creamy red lipstick glide across her moist lips, the way she carefully rolled each silk stocking up her thigh before attaching the garter. He had taken this process for granted during their own dates, not concerned with the details, only the end result. Tonight it seemed extremely erotic and altogether different.

They had agreed ahead of time that Darin would stay in the room. Veronica was nervous enough without having her husband stare at her as she picked from the available men. She rose from her seat at the mirror and did a slow pirouette at the foot of the bed. Darin's cock immediately sprang to attention. He tried to lean forward and grab her hips as she turned her back but she deftly skipped beyond his reach. "Uh Uh uuuuuuh, darling. You wouldn't want to mess up what I carefully prepared for someone else now would you?" She told him with a wicked little gleam in her eyes.

Darin groaned and fell back as she leaned forward and patted his bulge tenderly. "Don't forget to take care of this while he slides his cock into my tight little pussy baby." She said with mock sincerity. "The thought of you doing that will surely trigger my first orgasm tonight." Veronica hesitated a second, a moment’s pause swept through her before she carefully phrased her next question. "Baby, I want you to promise me your okay with this. If you're unsure we stop now. If we continue on, I want you to know there is no turning back, whatever happens, happens and there will be no regrets." Darin leaned up on his elbows looking his beautiful wife right in the eyes. "Have a good time baby, I love you very much." He whispered quietly, smiling. With that veronica kissed him tenderly and quickly left, closing the door behind her.

It seemed an eternity before Veronica returned. Darin watched TV for the first hour, confident that she wouldn't be back so soon, but then shut it off so as not to give them away. It was another hour still until Darin heard the electronic lock beep in annoyance at a card that had been incorrectly inserted. That was their signal, putting their cardkey in backward causing the lock to beep in denial. Veronica repeated it one more time as Darin quickly slipped into the closet of the hotel suite.

Darin dropped to the floor to peek out of the vent in the bottom of the door. He had carefully bent a corner to allow him a view into the room. He would use this until darkness and noise allowed him to crack open the door proper.

Veronica entered first, laughing playfully and pulling a man behind her. He was handsome if not a little stern. Maybe stern wasn't the right word, just very aware and calm. He smiled at her as she tugged his hand. He stopped and reversed the tug pulling her to his chest with a smooth motion. She gasped as he pressed her to him and kissed her deeply.

Darin's cock twitched as he watched this man so intimately kissing his wife. It seemed minutes before the kiss was broken and Darin hadn't breathed the entire time. Movement caught his eye as the man slowly rubbed her ass underneath her modestly short skirt. Veronica turned almost as if she were in a trance, obviously overwhelmed. Slowly shaking off the kiss, she excused herself to freshen up offering Jeff the bar.

Jeff fixed himself a scotch on the rocks and casually sat in the armchair awaiting Veronica's return, a slight warmth in the chair a little strange but pleasant. The sound of the shower running announced that she was washing away the smell of the bar.

Soon she entered back in the room in her silk robe. Moving toward the opposite chair. "No Veronica," he said in a smooth strong voice "Come sit beside me." She changed direction hardly missing a step and approached the edge of Jeff's chair, almost anticipating him uncrossing his legs and freeing his lap. Instead He dropped his right hand off the armrest to the floor beside him. Veronica's eyes dropped to the spot below his hand and she silently kneeled on the floor at his side, both of them facing the same direction.

After settling to her knees Jeff's hand gently started to stroke Veronica’s straight chestnut hair. His fingers sliding through it till they finally fell away at the end. She kept her eyes down and closed as she savored the sensual feeling. Finally, Veronica looked up and was surprised to see, directly in front of her, the full length mirror common to most hotel rooms. Framed in the mirror was Jeff sitting confidently in his chair with her kneeling to his side. Her eyes locked with the eyes of the reflected Jeff.

His eyes seemed deep and riveting but at the same time caring. He smiled asking if she'd like a drink. She smiled, unable to take her eyes from his "I'll have what your having." She whispered, barely voicing it at all. "I know." He said simply. Instead of rising, he held his glass to her lips. The smoky amber liquid flamed on her tongue as she drank the scotch. Very careful not to tip too fast, he gently took the glass from her mouth, her lipstick left a dainty print on the rim. Turning the glass while looking directly into her eyes he first tasted the print then drank from the same spot.

Veronica's breath seemed trapped in her chest. She stared riveted not knowing what to make of this man that seemed so unusual and yet so very sexy. Her head swam as she finally dared breathe, clearing the smoky vapors.

Jeff's hand, stroking through her hair, tightened and gently but firmly tipped her head back exposing her lips to him. The kiss that followed shook her to her core; it was followed by another and then more still. He seemed so skilled, kissing her whole body through her soft tender lips. As the kiss broke she found herself shifting around in front of him. She clung to his leg, laying her head upon his lap as he continued to stroke her hair.

Veronica's heart slowed as the kiss faded and the petting calmed her. That is until she became aware of the subtle pressure below. Somehow as she had turned to face him, she had straddled his right foot. The ankle passing between her thighs seemed innocuous as she embraced him. However, the flame of her arousal burned within and she suddenly realized that he too must feel its heat.

"Sit up baby." He softly commanded as he lifted her chin. She looked up, her eyes wide as if she'd been caught having wicked thoughts. Veronica sat back on her heels; her hands upon her thighs, as her sex pressed more firmly against his foot, a tremor shook through her as she rubbed across the laces. "Strip for me." He told her. Another tremor shook through her as her eyes darted quickly to the closet and back. Reaching up Veronica pulled her robe open till the silk slid over and off her shoulders to pool around her on the floor.

Darin could not believe his eyes. There was his wife kneeling naked before a fully clothed man and Jeff had barely done a thing. In fact all he had done was kiss her and stroke her hair.

A nervous feeling grew within Darin's gut. This wasn't what he had expected at all. Raw passionate sex, he was ready for, but this slow sensual dance was almost more than he could stand. It was driving him crazy, in much the same way as it did his lovely wife.

Jeff looked directly through her. Veronica watched his eyes waiting for them to expectantly leave hers and drop to her chest. She had lovely breasts, all natural about the size of softballs, with a slightly upturned nipple, giving them a delicious difference. He held her gaze. She had turned many heads with her looks but suddenly veronica realized that he would not look until she first looked away, it was a power game and suddenly losing seemed like a great idea. Veronica dropped her gaze till she herself could see them. Jeff also dropped his gaze drinking in her loveliness.

"Arch your back Veronica, slouching will never do." He quietly told her.

Veronica did as he requested, arching her back until her tits were thrust out for his inspection, rolling her hips as her pussy once again stroked across the fine laces of his Italian made shoe. A slight sigh escaped her as another small quiver went through her.

"Cup them." He added.

She again followed his commands lifting them slightly almost as if in offering.

"Now play with them as you do when you're alone." He said as he reached again for his scotch.

Veronica moaned, just audibly, as her fingers encircled her rosy nipples. Closing her eyes she began to lightly tug and twist at them. The remaining fingers fanning out to caress her tits gently. Her head slowly moved from side to side as she pleasured herself in front of this stranger. Her hips began to rock ever so slightly of their own volition. Veronica could feel the wetness flush into her sex, preparing it for him. She knew that his shoe would now be covered with her moisture. She didn't care. Veronica began to roll her hips riding the leather. The laces rubbing across her clitoris were sending shockwaves of pleasure through her.

"Gooood girl." He soothed gently.

Veronica barely heard him. Her breath fell from her lips in ragged gasps, as the pleasure built within.

"Does that feel good Veronica?" He asked her gently.

Lost in her pleasure she again barely heard.

She opened her eyes smiling, panting slightly, "Yessssssssssssss!"

"Pinch them harder baby." He instructed.

Veronica's moans became gasps each time she'd pinch down on her nipples. The constant switching from the shocks the laces caused to the jolts of her nipples was driving her crazy.

She felt him shift slightly forward in the chair. As he stood the pressure on her pussy lessened. Veronica whined slightly as the intensity subsided. She had been sooooo close to cumming. Looking up into his eyes, she knew that he was aware of exactly what had been denied. Veronica had to lean slightly back to maintain eye contact around the bulge in the front of his slacks.

"Don't stop dearest," he stated, lifting the foot she had been riding "Just wriggle lower."

Veronica slid her ankles to the side and flattened them until she once again felt the laces upon her pussy, resuming her ride.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum



The sound of his zipper caused her to jump and she quickly began to reach for his cock. "No, no, no sweetheart. Keep those fingers on your tits, you will use no hands for this." He scolded as he slipped his cock from within his pants. Taking it in his hand he rubbed it gently across her lips. Each time she opened to take him in he'd slide it away from her causing her to whimper in frustration. Once he was satisfied that her need big enough, Jeff slid it into her mouth.

Veronica's moans became tempered with the sound of her sucking. She found it difficult to keep it in her mouth having never done this without her hands. That together with rolling her hips and twisting her nipples was just enough to keep her from doing all three well. The end result was that she reached a point where she was just beyond cumming. His cock occasionally would slip from her lips and he would rub it around her face painting it with pre-cum and saliva. Both her cheeks were a shiny mess as well as her nose and forehead. "That's a girl." He'd whisper each time he slid it home again. Veronica felt completely and entirely used as he fucked her mouth gently. She knew he was pulling it free on purpose to slide it around her face and she didn't care.

Finally he slid it in and kept it fairly still. Veronica got the rhythm and began to again concentrate on her own pleasure. She slid lower still and began to ride in earnest. Her moans timed to her thrusts as she neared her pleasure.

Veronica felt Jeff slide his hand again into her hair then pull free from her lips. As the rush began deep within, he said firmly, "Cum for me girl." Just as the first splash of his cum hit her lips, Veronica cried out throwing her head back as she exploded. The waves of pleasure coursed through her body as splash after splash of cum landed on her cheek, breasts and face. The leather of his shoe glistened with her juices as she bucked upon it. The sounds of her wails carried far into the night.

Darin was speechless; he sat frozen with his hand wrapped around his cock as his wife writhed upon Jeff's shoe. She made sounds previously unheard as she bathed in the shower of her lover’s cum. Darin's cock throbbed painfully but went un-worked as Darin stared afraid to miss anything.

He watched as Veronica finally quieted. She melted onto Jeff's leg, wrapping her arms around it as she fought to catch her breath and calm the throbbing in her mind.

Jeff's cock, shrinking slowly as the last vestiges of his semen gathered at the tip in a final drop. Pulling Veronica's head back, he carefully whiped the tip upon her lips. Her tongue quickly snaked out to wipe them clean again as she looked adoringly up.

As Jeff sat back down, Darin got a better glimpse of his wife in the full light of the Lamp. Her chest rising and falling with each breath, Jeff's cum in rivulets glistening upon each one, as well as on her cheek and neck. She had never looked as sexy as she did at that moment. Darin once again resumed stroking his cock as Jeff commented on the state of his shoe.

Veronica smiled as she scooted back and looked down at the mess she had created. The leather shined with the fluid of her pleasure. The laces were almost soggy where she had ridden them to climax.

Jeff didn't seem angry, rather he was incredibly calm as he suggested that Veronica should clean her mess.

Looking up Veronica Knew exactly what he intended and quickly bent to the task. Moving backward she leaned down to press her lips to the fine leather. Breathing in she noticed the original pungency of the cured hide intermixed with her own intimate scent. The overall effect was intoxicating.

Veronica knew the degenerative position she was in, licking the shoe of this masterful man who forced her to his will in ways that seemed so effortless, and she welcomed it. It felt so free to be ordered without expectation of denial.

As her tongue slowly gathered her sexual dew from the leather, Jeff reached out and pulled her hips around to the side, giving his hand better access to her. He softly caressed her ass as she displayed it high into the air. Slowly Jeff worked a finger through her moist lips and into her pussy, resting the heel of his hand on her ass. Veronica whimpered then moaned as he curled the finger through her, gathering the slick moisture within. Veronica subconsciously started to rotate her hips seeking more and more feeling from his dexterous fingers.

By shifting around, Veronica gave Darin a direct view of her pussy as her lover toyed with it. Darin could almost feel every slippery groove as he pumped his cock in his fist. Never had he so sensuously enjoyed each little nuance of lovemaking. His breath and pleasure hung on each stroke of Jeff's finger within his wife's sweet slit.

Jeff scooped up all the juice he had gathered dragging it out and up along the crevice of her tight ass, rubbing it around her tender asshole, before returning for more. Another moan escaped veronica's mouth as she sucked her juice from between the laces of his shoe.

Jeff slowly slid his finger into the tight recesses of Veronica's ass causing her to bite down on the laces as she struggled to adjust to her intimate invader. A high-pitched whimper her only sound.

It proved too much for Darin, the cum raced along his cock to spill down his shaft, over his fingers, and to the floor of the closet. Looking around he discovered he had nothing to clean with as he heard from the room, "You may as well come out my friend. We both know you're there, and have all along."

Peeking back out Darin was startled to find that things had changed. His wife was now head first to the closet wincing slightly as Jeff slowly fed his cock into her tight ass. Both of them were looking straight at his door.

Hesitantly, Darin opened the door and stepped out. He stood there basically naked with his cock hanging limp, his right hand was slightly curled to keep his cum from dripping to the floor.

"Well what have we here?" Jeff asked smoothly as he started to pump his cock in and out of Veronica.

Darin did not answer, instead he stared straight at Veronica’s face as it reflected the uncomfortable pleasure of her ass fucking.

"Boyfriend? Husband? Lover?" He asked firmly.

"He's my husba.” Veronica started to say before Jeff cut her off. "I was asking the gentleman dear! You are here to fuck right now, not to answer." Jeff said abruptly. "Now what is your purpose sweet girl?" He finished. "For you to fuck." Veronica whispered groaning.

Darin's cock began to betray his mind as it slowly stiffened once again. "I am her husband." He said quietly. "I wanted to watch her with another man."

Jeff thought for a moment never once slowing as he fucked Darin's wife right in front of him. "I can see that you enjoyed yourself." Jeff remarked nodding towards Darin's cupped hand. "Did you learn anything?"

Darin looked down at his sticky cum coated fingers. "I learned that I like seeing my wife treated like a whore. I also learned that there is a whole new way to make love."

Jeff smiled at Darin's answer. "I like you hubby, you’re honest and unafraid. I'll let you in on a secret. Tonight I own your wife. Go ahead ask her what she'll be willing to do for me." Reaching out Jeff grabbed Veronica's hair pulling her head up as she locked eyes with Darin.

"How about it baby, What would you allow him to do?" Darin asked hesitantly. Veronica dropped her gaze even as Jeff pulled it right back up. She groaned, pushing her ass back onto Jeff's massive shaft. "Anything baby, I would let him do anything he wanted." She moaned.

Darin tried to look hurt but his firm erection told his real feeling.

You see Darin, anything that's pushed slowly and firmly, will bend not break, it simply goes where it's pushed. Do as you’re told tonight Darin and she'll be yours come morning. Don't, and she just might come home with me. Understand?" Jeff calmly said punctuating each word with a hard thrust into Veronica's ass.

"Now hold your hand out." He told Darin. Darin did as he was told, stretching forth his cum coated fingers. "Suck them clean darling." Jeff ordered. Veronica stretched out licking the cum from her husband’s fingers, grunting each time Jeff filled her.

"Kneel hubby, so she doesn't have to reach so far." Jeff instructed smiling.

Darin dropped down in front of Veronica. She quickly finished sucking his fingers clean. Taking a dainty lick of her husband’s spent cock, she stopped looking back at Jeff to make sure it was all right. Jeff smiled and nodded for her continue.

"As a matter of fact, slide underneath hubby, let her suck it as you return the favor for her. Wouldn't you like that my little slut?" Jeff teasingly asked Veronica. "Yesssssssss, she groaned as he fucked her.

Darin lay down and inch-wormed his way underneath his wife, passing beneath her swaying breasts until he felt her warm lips envelope his growing cock. Looking up he saw her lovely shaven pussy, deliciously wet and the fat cock of her lover, as Jeff pounded into her tiny ass.

Timing the thrusts, Darin leaned his head further back till he could just touch veronica's sweet pussy with his tongue. Jeff's nuts softly slapping against his forehead as he sucked the nectar from his wife.

Darin could feel Jeff increase his intensity until he finally groaned, slamming himself deep, his balls plastering to Darin's skin as he pumped stream after stream deep into Veronica's ass.

All froze as they waited for Jeff to finish. Finally he sat back sliding his cock out to lie wetly on Darin's face. Darin could not move.

"Lick me clean hubby." Jeff whispered. Darin hesitated, never before had he any contact with a man, but he was too far gone, to stop now. Opening his mouth Darin tilted his head back seeking Jeff's cock. "Nu uh uh hubby, I said clean it, not suck it. Now do as I say or my little whore will drop your cock and leave with me." Jeff quickly warned. Darin need hear no more, out came his tongue, sliding along Jeff's salty shaft.

Once he was satisfied Jeff leaned back and got to his feet. Darin resumed working his wife's sweet pussy as she slid his cock down her throat. Veronica began to pump her hips literally riding Darin's nose as she sought her next orgasm.

A warm glob of cum slid down to rest upon Darin's face and he quickly worked it into his mouth before following the trail to the source and slipping his tongue into Veronica's well-fucked hole while working her pussy with his hand.

They erupted together in a tremendous orgasm. The last remnants of Jeff spilled onto Darin as she came, and he filled her throat with his seed. They collapsed together as they reflected in their experience, Catching their breath, they heard the soft sound of the Door shutting announcing that Jeff had gone.

Untangling themselves, neither said a word. They didn't need to. Hugging tightly they both laughed, as each wiped some stray cum from each other's face. They both were aware enough to enjoy the moment and not dwell on the things they'd learned.

They took turns showering, with Veronica going first. Darin took his turn in the narrow stall and Veronica began to get dressed. As she picked up her panties a business card fluttered from within. On the back was elegantly written, "For further bending."

Published 
Written by Etherus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments