Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bi BDSM

5
2 Comments 2
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Carrie and I have been having an affair off and on for several years. Hispanic and African American mix, Carrie was the most purely dominant female I'd ever known, and I'm about as submissive as it gets, I guess. We'd done it all, bondage, cbt, spanking, caning, nipple torture, all of it. Carrie really knew how to press my sex buttons, and my stomach always got into an exciting knot when we were getting together.

I was at Carrie's house where she had me knotted to the bed, spread eagled. While she sucked my nipples and kept me aroused with her left hand, just enough to keep me hard, but not enough to get me off. She liked to keep me suspended like that and talk dirty to me. This time she had something on her mind. After beating around the bush for awhile, she told me that she'd had an idea that she wanted to spring on me which involved another man. I'd never been with another guy in a sexual situation, but Carrie's left hand was speaking for me at this point. She said that a mutual acquaintance of ours, Jon, was interested in a lot of the same things as us and Carrie had been talking me up to him. I was shocked that Jon knew anything about my sexuality and I told Carrie that I didn't think it was a good idea. Carrie grabbed my balls and gave them a harsh twist.

"Since when does your opinion matter?" she asked me. I whined a bit about the embarrasment and not feeling comfortable, but with Carrie and I, her will always won out.

After I'd agreed to go ahead with Carrie's plan, she told me that Jon had told her that he had a dominant streak and had had lots of experience with it. I knew Jon was out of the normal, but not to that extent. Carrie and I met Jon for dinner the following week. Over drinks, Jon was leering at me, and I was feeling rather doomed for having agreed to this, but Carrie's will was my command.

My stomach was doing real sommersaults by the time the big night arrived. Jon was already there when I pulled up to Carrie's house. I was so tight that my legs could barely get up the short flight of stairs to Carrie's front door. Carrie led me to her attic, which is where she had her 'playroom' set up. Jon was already there, wearing only a pair of boxer shorts. Carrie grinned at my discomfort and told me to strip. I kept fumbling as I disrobed, feeling as if I were all thumbs, and everything felt numb. Jon's body was oddly short of hair, and very pale. Jon was kind of paunchy with little muscle tone and with 'man boobs' poking out from his chest. Carrie stripped down to her black leather corset, showing her cinnamon skin in the blue lighting. Her distended nipples showed me how much she was enjoying the moment.

Carrie took over at this point, and told me to get down on all fours. Jon slipped out of his boxers and revealed a completely shaved pubic and genital area, and a thick, smooth cock, quite a bit more hung than I, which didn't help the situation any. Jon also was enjoying my discomfort.

"I was telling Jon how much you enjoyed a good spanking and some well placed cbt" Carrie said.

I just mumbled something at this point, feeling completed awkward and embarrased. "I think I have just the thing to get you in the spirit." Jon said,

"Come here" I moved toward where Jon stood by Carrie's leather covered table.

"Get up" he told me, now in an authoritative voice.

I got up onto the table on all fours.

Hentaihotgirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaihotgirl

I caught a glimpse of Carrie fingering her sheved pussy, she was thoroughly enjoying this.

"Stay still," Jon said.

He slipped a leather noose around my cock and balls and began to lift them up from behind me, the leather string sliding up between my ass cheeks until the tension began to cause me to lift up with it. Jon had a short crop which he then used to start hitting me about my cock, balls and the inside of my ass cheeks. I let out a gasp of pain and surprise as he had me dancing on my toes to avoid the crop.

"Stand still," he told me in a voice that I didn't recognize.

My balls were stretched tight up behind me, and the sting of the crop radiated up into my lower abdomen.

"Harder," Carrie shouted, "Harder"

The next blow had my knees shaking, but I couldn't move because Jon had me controlled by the leather strap.

Carrie retrieved her favorite length of rubber hose from her toy cabinet and Jon undid the leather harness from by cock and balls and led me, shakily toward Carrie.

"On your knees!" he shouted at me.

I knelt in front of Carrie, knowing what she could do with that hose. Carrie struck me with the hose several times around my shoulders, back and butt, she really knew her way around that hose, and could have me dancing like a puppet on a string with it.

"Hold him still," Carrie said to Jon.

"Yes, mistress." He replied, and knelt behind me.

Jon dug his nails into the side of my hips, and when I began to say something, Carrie hit me, very hard, with the hose across my back.

I was in total compromise and Jon spanked my balls to let me know that I wasn't going anywhere. Carrie continued her assault on my back and on my now invisible pride. I felt the welts from the hose rise up and Jon's fingernails piercing my side. Suddenly Jon's cock was rubbing up between the cheeks of my ass. His grip on my hips was suddenly like a vise. As he ran his cock up and down outside of my asshole, Carrie shoved her pussy into my face. It was already drenched with her love juices as I licked it like a dog. Jon pushed my face farther into Carrie's pussy and pulled my arms behind me to keep me still. Jon sped up the pace of his thrusting and pressed hard against me. With a grunt I felt a hot splash of liquid on my back, then three of four smaller doses hit me, then Jon relaxed his grip. Carrie rolled me over and masturbated me as I ate her pussy. Jon put a rough grip on my balls and I caught my breath in response, right before I ejaculated in what seemed to be the biggest release I'd ever had.

Afterward, the three of us sat down to a drink and talked about what had happened, and what will happen. Carrie told me that she and Jon were getting married, which shocked me. She said that Jon was quite well off and that they would need someone to take care of the chores around the house if I'd be interested. That was a year and a half ago. I didn't know how deep into depravity this relationship would lead me.

Published 
Written by idahoemickey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments