Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blondie's Lazy Sub

"When a Lazy Sub Needs Punishing"

39
23 Comments 23
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Recommended Read
Join now to listen to this story
You've been so naughty lately, even on the lazy side. I hate that, I hate when you become lazy. It makes me want to punish you, and I think that is what I’m going to do with you right now. This is what races through my mind, watching you sit on the bed. You look a little smug, as if I can’t put you in your place, and I’m about to show you otherwise.

I stand, and walk across the room; this doesn't catch your attention, not until I’m standing in front of you. I’m blocking your gaming time, and you let out a noise, I guess that’s you telling me to move. I stand there still, until you finally try to say something, I stop you before you have a chance. “This is my time, you will not speak,” I smile cutely down at you.

Ripping the controller from your hand, I toss it to the side. You give another noise. I hush you, pushing you down onto the bed. I don’t have to worry about your clothes, because you’re naked already. You hardly ever dress when you don’t need to leave the house. I don’t mind this, I like watching your naked body walking around. I especially like watching your cock just freely move.

Tying your wrists above you, on the headboard, I make you lace your fingers together. Your legs are spread though, tied to the foot board , bond tightly, knowing you’re not going anywhere. You’re mine tonight. I leave the bed, you still not speaking, and I can’t help but know you want to play along. I light several candles through the room. Some of them are the fancy ones, and the cheaper ones that the wax melts easier also. I have so much in mind for us.

With the mood set, I bring one of the candles back to the bed with me. I strip down naked, allowing you to watch me. Your eyes grow wide, and your cock begins to stiffen. I move up between your legs, candle in hand, I smile at you. I lift the candle high above you, and tip it over your chest; just a few drops are dribbled from the holder. Your gasp and giggle are cute, but followed by a moan, I drip a few more drops.

I watch your reactions, and I can tell all you want to do is be freed, so you can touch me. I know what you’d do if I freed you though. That’s why I tied you in the first place, but you’ll stay a good boy for me. I know you’re greedy, and I pour a little more, the stream coming down slowly. It drips down making a pretty little mess all over your chest. It even begins to drip down your stomach. I feel so wet because of this; it’s turning me on as if it’s being done to me. I love this kind of control over you.

The music that’s been on, is loud and bumpy, seems to get louder with each song. I feel myself becoming a little bit hyper, and begin to bounce on the bed. It causes my tits to bounce up and down, your eyes transfixed on them. I notice the wax is starting to dry.

“You look good in red, but I want to use another color now,” I bounce off the bed to grab a new candle.

New candle in hand, I come back to the bed. This time I picked green. I’ll have you looking like a Christmas tree in no time. Your breathing is a little heightened; slowly I drip the green over you. I’m slowly cris crossing it along your chest, and down to your stomach.

My dripping slows, you groan out “Keep going, I love it! You tease! I want more!” A soft moan and a giggle mixed with your words, as you watch the wax dry.

I pour a little more, moving lower, I notice you've recently shaved, you look so smooth. Perhaps you even shaved as recent as today? I think you look sexy when you’re shaved clean. Moving to drip just two drops on your mound, I move my gaze to look at your eyes. I can see the excitement building; your cock is straining hard. I can even see it throb with each drip of the wax. I love it; I love the reaction you give me from this. I drop two more drops, moving down lower. I see you wince in pain but moan in pleasure. Surely you see the wild look in my eyes, and you are daring me to keep pouring.

Covering your mound with the wax, I lean in taking your hard cock into my mouth, I suck hard. It’s not the average hard, but the really hard pulling, forcing the head of your cock to change colors from being suck so hard. I keep dripping wax along your mound, watching it drip down slowly. You wiggle under me slightly moaning, as you thrust upwards.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

You’re unable to from being paralyzed with pleasure.

Teasing, I let go of your cock head, licking at the tip, I can taste your pre-cum. I giggle, biting at the ever so gently. I let my teeth grip graze along the flesh of your head, kissing your tip, before setting down the candle. I've coated you enough, at least for now. I reach up to your chest, where I coated you at the beginning, and slowly, oh so slowly peel it from your skin.

The hard wax clinging to your skin, as if it was a second skin comes off with a bit of struggle. Luckily for you, you’re not a hairy man. I manage it, lightly I move as I wrap my mouth around your cock again. I suck it further into my mouth now, I hum quietly. Your moans get louder, whispering out to me that I’m a tease. I know at this point you feel completely owned, and loving the fact I own you. Surely at this point you’re desperate to cum, but that won’t happen yet.

I keep removing strips of wax coating your chest and stomach. I try to find where it might be the most sensitive to peel from. I feel you thrust up, and I bite a little, my way of warning you not to do it. I let my fingers run down your sides, where the wax has barely reached. I dig in deep, leaving my nail marks behind in their wake. I slam down fully on the head of your cock, hitting it hard into the back of my throat. I come back up, sucking tightly using as much teeth as I can.

Moving back down, I do it again before taking a hand, I caress your balls for a short moment. I stop and get up; I come back a short minute later. I blindfold you, wanting to take all your senses so they can focus on just me. I hiss lightly in your ear, “You’re going to be mine tonight, slut.”

Back in my spot between your legs, I lube a large size dildo, knowing how much you love this toy. You’re after all a slut. I know you can handle it. I press the tip against your hole, and thrust it in with one quick motion, filling you until the tip is all you can see. I jerk your cock, pouring lube over my hand as I go. I’m able to go faster now. I jerk you quick, your ass filled with the dildo. Your sight is gone, bound and unable to move. You’re fucking mine!

Fucking your ass a little faster, I moan out, and can feel your cock throb from all the pleasure. You take it all, because you want it as much as I do. Your chest is heaving hard, pulling at your wrists, wanting to touch me, needing to have some control. You have none, and won’t be getting any tonight. I’m dripping with so much juice it looks like I've lubed myself, but I haven’t. It’s just all this excitement.

I can’t take it anymore; I stand and straddle your cock. I face away from you though, and continue to fuck your ass. I slip down onto your fat head, and feel you fill me. I work down until every inch is inside me. I grind my ass on your hips, as I fuck you still. Now I can feel you throb inside me. I start bouncing, making my tits bounce again, feeling your cock hit up inside me.

Leaning forward, I fuck your ass, you’re close. I know you are, I can tell by the way you’re breathing. I bet you want to fill me with all your seed, and I want it. I go faster, fucking you harder, without care. I want us to explode together, in one massive climax. My little pussy tightens around your cock, fucking you harder, so near our orgasm.

It’s me to go over the edge first, you cum just as quickly as I do. I moan out, fucking your ass harder, feeling the pounding up inside me, mixed with the speed I’m bouncing on you. The climax is incredible. I breathe out, falling forward, your cock still inside me. I feel you slip out of me, moving to lie flat on the end of the bed.

“Damn you woman, don’t leave me tied and blind, undo me,” you groan out.

I giggle, and roll to the side. I see your cock slowly softening, your body covered in wax pieces, and a look on your face, even with the blindfold on, of complete satisfaction. I come to untie you, removing the blindfold. I kiss your lips lightly, pinching a wax covered nipple at the same time. You smile, slapping my ass, holding me close.

“Lesson learned, Mistress. No more laziness, but we both know it’ll happen again,” you giggle out, telling the truth.

“That’s okay, I’ll keep doing things like this,” I sigh out, knowing you won’t change.

I’m okay with it; I like it just how you are. It’s just so you.

Published 
Written by Jinxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments