Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bonding

"Submissive Sarah meets her Dominant pen pal, John, and is reluctantly pulled into a play date."

5
2 Comments 2
11.6k Views 11.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
"I must admit, the mountains are lovely and I've been enjoying myself immensely!" she exclaimed. Her voice was filled with laughter, her pleasure evident. Sarah had been in Edmonton for nearly a week and had the afternoon to herself in her Significant Other's absence.

She was delighted to find that her pen pal, John, had chosen the same week to visit home. They had met for the first time barely minutes ago and each had appraised the other, and found nothing wanting. Sarah was still a bit too overweight for both their preferences, but hers was a much leaner body than John had expected; the hard work she had obviously done to slim down made him smile approvingly.

She found herself staring at the way his mouth moved when he spoke. When she caught his eye she looked away in some confusion; they had been playing games of sadomasochistic bondage and discipline via telephone and computer for the past few months and now, "live and personal", the things that they had said and done together brought a guilty flush to her cheeks.

John noticed this. Being sure of himself and equally sure of his effect on his "slave", he decided to press his advantage at the first opportunity. "Hey, would you like to go back to the house awhile? We can take our time and chat, just get used to one another. How does that sound?" he smiled engagingly, his mustache nearly hiding the corners of his mouth.

"Alright," she agreed slowly, "but I do feel just a little embarrassed meeting you like this. Please bear with me, John."

They drove back to the house his family had bought in 1963. He took great pains to show her where he had grown up, his favorite play spots and the houses of friends from his preteen years. As they pulled up the drive John smiled, knowing that they would soon be all alone.

With a courteous inclination of his head, John bowed Sarah ahead of him into the house. He noticed her scent as she passed him, lightly sweet, and knew that he was going to enjoy discerning its source. He closed the door quickly and grabbed her in one swift movement, startling and overwhelming her at the same time. He kissed her deeply, passionately, holding her to him fiercely. She responded almost involuntarily, matching his ardor, as vitally aware of him as he was of her. She felt, rather than heard, him groan; her own voice joined his in an urgent-sounding moan.

"Wait! Please, John..." she began, unsure of herself, yet wanting this very much. "I...we can't, we can't do anything...you know that...Charles...your wife..." Her voice was halted abruptly as his hands gripped her arms tightly, almost painfully; and he forced her to her knees.

"You, a slave, dare to tell your Master 'No'?" whispered John through clenched teeth, his mock rage every bit as discernible as his arousal. She gasped then, and shook her head, her eyes wide and her mouth forming an "o" of incredulity. Never had she imagined he would try something like this! Neither had he, but John was certainly not about to let her know that.

"Disrobe. Now," he spoke, darkly, the menace visible in his eyes. She was so completely used to obeying blindly that Sarah was horrified to find her hands performing this task without question. Tears of indignation, and confusion, began to pool in her eyes, yet she was absolutely helpless to protest. John had conditioned her well, she thought ruefully. Sarah was shocked to think that perhaps, just perhaps, this was what she had had in mind when she had agreed to meet him in the first place.

She began to rise, slowly, to discard her jeans and underthings, but his gasp of astonishment made her drop again, quickly: she had neither asked, nor received, her Master's permission to stand. Eyes downcast, and cheeks blazing, she struggled to remove the remainder of her clothing from her kneeling position. That accomplished, she looked up slowly to gauge his reaction and saw the bulge of his engorged penis, straining and huge within his trousers.

Sarah gasped, then, aware that she was indeed John's slave and that he would brook no disobedience. She swallowed nervelessly as the realization dawned that she had already displeased him once, and she knew the punishment for disobedience.

She put all thoughts of Charles out of her mind. He was more than her boyfriend, but they weren't married. John was here now, and the thought of what he could, would, do to her made her tingle. It was all a game, of course, though they hadn't discussed it beforehand. The same rules would apply in person as were used on the phone. Both would enjoy this very much, though she dare not smile - that would be breaking character. From this point forward, she was his slave, and he her Master.

John stood, arms folded across his chest, a wonderful feeling of sexual power coursing through him as he assumed the role of Dominator. The trembling body beneath him, shivering slightly from the cold of the Canadian winter that permeated even with the heat blazing, pleased him more than he could have imagined; she was precisely as submissive now as she had been in their countless fantasies together, and he knew that she would be his good little slave, that he could do to her anything he chose and she would not, could not protest.

"Follow me now, on your hands and knees, slave," the Master commanded imperiously, his voice quiet but undeniable. He grinned as she kept her head bowed meekly, entirely submissive. He led her to the bedroom and noticed with pleasure the rippling of goose flesh across her soft, white skin.

KymSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KymSantos

"Stand now, and turn away from me; good." He whispered the last, his voice husky with desire. John knew that they had a solid three hours before anyone else would return. "Bend over now, palms flat on the floor. Now!" he commanded.

Sarah did as she was told, wondering what he had planned for her. She had no idea how long he would be able to hold out with her naked and vulnerable body before him, completely touchable, for the very first time; yet she knew that her cries of pain incited his desire, threw him into a frenzy of pure, animal lust, and was quite certain, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that he could last all day and all night if he so chose. She shivered, a combination of cold, fear and excitement, as she did her Master's bidding.

His pale, frightened slave had her full and quivering buttocks to John now as she was bent forward at the waist, her hands holding the floor. She was so open to him, so completely accessible. He could see her lips, pink against the white skin and covered with soft, curly golden hair, as they reacted to this sudden exposure to the cold.

He watched her muscles tense and relax, keeping her in suspense, not knowing what to expect. John smiled and reached out languidly with one index finger, plunging it into his slave's already-moist vagina. She gasped, and jerked forward, not expecting anything this pleasant and definitely beginning to enjoy the sensation. Then, just as abruptly as he had started, her Master stopped, withdrew his finger and laid his open palm hard against her right cheek.

"a-AHH!" Sarah's breath escaped in a startled cry, her flesh beginning to tingle from the blow. Each subsequent slap was harder than the last, each a slightly faster tempo, until they were ringing in her ears, her skin taut and hot from the blood rushing to the hand prints that were forming.

They stopped, suddenly, and she blinked in surprise at the small drops of water on the floor before her: they were puddles of tears she hadn't realized she was shedding. The slave continued to hold her position, shaking very hard now, but afraid of moving, of risking her Master's wrath.

John had never been so sexually charged in his life. His slave's whimpers of pain, not protest, had nearly overheated him and he knew that a few more slaps would force his climax. He didn't want that; no Master should ever allow his slave off so easily. He smiled then, dropping his clothing rapidly before stepping up so close to Sarah that his knees pressed against her thighs.

He jerked her upright, nearly lifting her in his exuberance; and he attached a clamp to each of her painfully swollen nipples. The sensation was not a painful one, and the pleasure she felt in being pressed back against his skin was overwhelming. Sarah knew she was very close to orgasm and yet she knew she must not cum until her Master had commanded it.

With trembling hands her Master attached two chains, one to each clamp. Each chain culminated in a small, kiss-shaped weight. "Resume your position, my naughty little slave!"

His breath was warm and sweet against her cheek and, though she was loathe to break the embrace, Sarah did as she was told immediately. The weights were not very heavy, but they were almost painful as they stretched her full and rounded breasts into cones, the tips pulled out farther than she'd have thought possible. Without warning, John penetrated her suddenly, deeply and with considerable force. She was pushed forward until she was supporting herself against the floor as he pounded into her savagely from behind.

John was ecstatic, his body felt electric. Sarah was so tight, so very warm and wet for him. He watched her buttocks, still red from the spanking of just a few minutes past, and he began to slap them again, adding pain to the pleasure he could tell she was experiencing. Her vaginal walls tightened exquisitely, beginning to milk him, and he knew he was going to cum, knew that he couldn't resist.

"Cum now! Now, damn it!" he demanded, his voice ragged with emotion. He heard her begin to cry out, felt her grip him more tightly than his own fist, felt the pressure surge up and then out, into her depths, pure, white semen shooting so hard he knew she could feel every spurt. He wrapped his arms around her waist, dove his hand between her splayed thighs to manipulate her clitoris, to make sure she came again and again and again.

Sarah's body was wracked with the spasms of sheer, blinding pleasure. She felt her Master cum inside her, felt him forcing her to cum twice more than she already had, almost as soon as he had ordered her to do so. She relished the heat of his body, of her own bruised flesh and even the tugging of the clamps at that moment, very happy indeed to be his slave, and his alone.

John felt a tenderness then toward his love slave, and was amazed that she would allow him so much. He knew that she would succumb still more as the afternoon advanced but, for this moment, he wanted her pleasure, to cuddle her and to savor the warm smoothness of her skin against his.

He reached around and removed the clamps, then squeezed her breasts softly, gently as he pulled her upright and back toward him. He sat down on the bed and stoked her softly, having her join him as he lay back, and enveloping her legs between his own as they settled for a short nap together before the second session would begin. Sarah smiled up at him, her eyes twinkling; and he knew that she was, indeed, a very good slave for her Master.

Published 
Written by WriterMinx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments