Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Born to serve

"A man's journey to find himself"

17
6 Comments 6
70.7k Views 70.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Famous Story
My nerves were on edge. The waiting and the anticipation had me completely a mess. My palms were sweaty and my breath was short. I was on my hands and knees lying prostrate on the floor as directed by my Mistress in her instructions I was completely naked and was waiting for her to make her entrance. My nervous energy had me trembling not just because I knew I would be punished but also because I wanted to be punished. I wanted to see her. I wanted to serve her. I wanted to be hers. I wanted to fulfill her wants.

I had met Maureen several months ago and I was immediately drawn into her web. Her manner and demeanor, her presence, in fact everything about her drew me to her like a moth to flame. There was something there that I could not place and I was curious to discover more while something deep inside of me urged caution. What first caught my eye was her gorgeous red hair but that was just the beginning. She was gorgeous, no other way to describe it. She was about ten years younger than I and could easily have any guy she wished but on that fateful night we met she showed an interest in me. She sensed it in me. She could feel in me what yearned to come out. She knew what I wanted. What I needed and she was going to be the one to pull my strings.

I have always had submissive yearnings but never quite found a woman who was willing to take it to the heights that I desired. Most women wanted a typical courtship where the guy was the dominant one who took control like a Harlequin novel. That was fine by me to a degree. I definitely enjoy being in charge in the bedroom but there was always a curiosity about being with a woman who not only took control but demanded it. Maureen would be that woman. We met at a mutual friend's party around the holidays and we started off with the usual small talk but even as this was going on I could feel her sizing me up and I was melting under her smoldering gaze. By the end of the night I was refilling her drink and getting her food before she even asked for it. Looking back on it now I was no match for her. She was about to take possession of me and I was willing to give her everything.

She gave me her number that night and told me to call her the next day. I didn't want to seem over anxious so I waited a few days before calling her. That was my first mistake. When I finally did call several days later she seemed disinterested and I found myself scrambling to try to win her favor again. It was then that she laid it on the line.

"You are a pathetic little slave just waiting for me to collar you and treat you as mine. You will do as I say and will look to obey and please my every whim. From this point on your cock is no longer yours and you must ask me if you can touch it. Do I make myself clear?"

I was stunned. Shocked. Speechless. I almost came right then and there. There was silence for a moment til she broke it

"Well slave?"

I managed to reply, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Maureen"

"You better do better slave!"

"Yes Mistress Maureen. I am your slave. I desire to be collared by you and to be your pet." As I made that statement I felt a huge weight be lifted off of my shoulders. A weight that I never realized was there until that moment. A moment when I realized that I was meant to serve.

"That's right my pet. You are mine. You are going to do whatever I want you to do. If you want to see me again you will do the following things as a way of showing your devotion to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress," I meekly replied. What was I about to get myself into?

I was about to find out the depths of my seduction and servitude as I lay waiting. The door to the room opened and I instinctively looked up to see if it was her. My gaze was met with a quick flick of a riding crop that instantly put me head to the floor. I actually closed my eyes to prevent myself from stealing a glance and getting further blows from the crop. I listened as her heels came into the room and then walked around me. I had no idea what she was doing but could only guess she was inspecting me. I found myself silently hoping that she approved.

Her footsteps came to a stop in front of me after walking completely around me. I could sense her standing directly in front of me and then I felt her heeled foot at my mouth with the simple command "Worship!" I immediately kissed her shoes. She was wearing open toed pumps and her foot was freshly pedicured. It was divine. I couldn't control myself. I kissed and licked her shoes and her toes until she commanded me to stop.

"You are quite the eager one, aren't you slave?"

"Yes Mistress. I am eager to please you."

"Worship my other foot now and make sure your suck on the heel of my shoe! You seem to have forgotten that part on the first foot."

"As you wish, Mistress."

I proceeded to suck on the heel of her pumps as a child nursing on his mother's breast. Mistress shoved the 5" stiletto into my mouth and I almost gagged by the size and the force.

"You better improve your sucking skills pantyboy! You will be sucking on things a lot bigger than this."

I made a more concerted effort to suck the entire heel into my mouth and to suck it like my life depended on it. I then made my way to the open toed part of the shoe and kissed her beautifully manicured toes. I could feel the stirring in my loins as I kissed her feet and licked the sole of her shoes. It was an amazing experience. Maureen was in charge and I wasn't about to argue with her. In fact, this was what I desired.

“Look at me, pet.”

I raised my head and looked at her. She was radiant. She was sexy. She was powerful. She was dressed in a short black skirt with a white blouse. She looked more like she was dressed more for a business meeting than preparing to train a slave. Perhaps to her they were one in the same?

“I want you to get used to this view. You will always bow before me and look at the floor until I give you permission to look. You will only speak when spoken to. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress”

“Good. I didn’t think you would have a problem with those few simple instructions.Let’s see how well you did with the other ones that I gave you? I see you shaved your cock and your balls for me. Did you do a good job?”

“I hope so, Mistress Maureen”

SNAP! I felt the sting of the riding crop on my ass and knew that was not the answer she was looking for.

“First of all, your attempt to shave all your pubic hair is pathetic. I want it all gone. I want you smooth as the day you were born...your cock and your ass. This is in essence a new birth for you. A new life with me as your guardian. Understood?”

“Yes Mistress”

“Second, if I gave you a task to do I don’t hope that it is done, I expect that it will be done to my liking! The only time you should hope is when I am punishing you and you are hoping we are near the end.

Unfortunately, for you slave I am not satisfied with the shave job that you did and so now I will have to shave you myself. I will use a straight razor on your cock and balls and you better hope I don't nick you. I wouldn't want to get any blood on me. Because this should have been done already and my time is precious you will be flogged an amount equal to the time it takes me to do the job right.

NickRyder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickRyder

15 minutes to shave you means 15 flogs on your newly shaven ass. Should I get the job done quickly?”

“No, Mistress. Please take your time and be careful.”

“Hehehe. I thought you would see things that way. You ass is going to be so soft and smooth for my flogger. I can't wait to see how red I can get it. Next time when I give you a task see it through to completion.”

My mind was racing and sweat was on my brow as I prepared for my manhood to be shaved with a straight razor. Shaved by someone other than myself. I had never shaved myself until commanded to by Maureen and now the idea of her shaving me was causing me to become aroused.

She commanded me to stand up and to place my arms in front of me with my palms down. I did as she commanded and she quickly placed two leather cuffs on my wrists and tightened them. She then motioned me to the back of the room where there were two columns in the middle of the room and two small wooden crates between them. As I made my way there she lightly flicked my ass with her crop purely for her amusement.

“Stand on the boxes. One foot on each one.”

I stood turned and faced her and stepped onto the crates. As I did so she took my hands and lifted them over my head and towards each column. It was then that I realized there were hooks and cables at the top of the poles. My wrists were being fastened to the hooks using the cuffs. I was standing in a ‘Y’ position.

“Lift up your right leg,” she commanded.

As I did this she moved the crate away from the other then commanded and did the same with my left leg. I had gone from a fairly relaxed ‘Y’ to a strained and cautious ‘X’ as my body became tighter in the wrist restraints and the uneasy footing on the crates.

Anxiety coursed through my body. Maureen silently walked around me while giving a slight tug of my restraints. She stopped directly in front of me and a devilish grin formed on her face. Just as I saw a gleam in her eye she swiftly kicked the crates so they moved just slightly but enough that I was suddenly finding my heels were no longer on the crates and any chance of being comfortable was gone as swiftly as the kicks.

“He he he...Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be right back.”

I stood there constrained and uneasy in my position. I found my mind thinking about what was going to happen and I felt a stirring in my loins. I felt the blood rushing between my legs and my balls tightening. Even with all the discomfort my cock began to get hard. I was extremely turned on. My cock was suddenly engorged and looking down at it it never looked bigger.

Maureen came back into the room and she saw me looking down at my cock. “What are you doing?” she yelled.

I looked at her and saw that she had what looked like a shaving kit in her hand and a bucket which appeared to have soapy water in it.

“Nothing.”

The smack of her hand on my face stung and made me lose my balance for a moment or two. I was somewhat more prepared for the second smack across my face.

“Rule #1...Always address me as Mistress! You forget so easily. Rule #2...Don't lie to me! You were admiring your cock weren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Another smack across the face caught me like the first one. I could feel my lip start to swell and the taste of blood in my mouth

“Rule #3...Do not look at MY cock unless I tell you you can. Do you understand me?”

“Yes...YES MISTRESS!” I stammered out quickly after realizing my initial mistake as I braced for another smack. One that thankfully never came.

“There is a clock on the wall. I want you to watch the clock and tell me every time the minute changes. Keep track of the time out loud so we can keep track of how many times you will be flogged. Keep your eyes on the clock. Do not look down as you are being groomed. Do not take your eyes of the clock.”

I noted the time. 8:47

After a moment or two I felt a cool sensation on my cock, balls and my ass. I realized that it was the application of shaving cream...menthol shaving cream. It caused a burning and arousal of my cock again. The cool was sensation however felt warm in comparison to what came next. I felt an ice cold sensation on my shaft and couldn’t determine what it was and then I realized the razor had been kept in a freezer. It was ice cold. My cock and balls began to shrink instantaneously. I knew now that it would be vital not to move to prevent any slip of the razor. The frozen razor had just made it virtually impossible not to get a nick on my scrotum, what I was really concerned about now was the real possibility of being castrated. I remained motionless and focused on the clock.

8:50

I felt the razor move along my shaft and then move along my balls. Maureen pulled my balls taut as the razor moved along my ball sack. She moved the razor all around my cock and balls and I was able to feel the icy chill as it made its way down to my crack.

8:59

Maureen moved around to my rear and I felt the razor on my ass cheeks and gliding down my crack. I instinctively tightened my ass because of the cold and I received a quick smack.

“Don’t tense up!”

I relaxed as best I could and I felt the razor continue down my crack. The razor then moved to the sensitive area of my perineum. As I felt the razor continue to remove my hair I realized how deftly Maureen was with it. I wondered how many she had shaved before me. She was quite good with it and I could not recall the feeling of getting nicked. She moved the razor over the entire area once again making sure that I was a smooth as the day I was born.

“Mmmm...very nice. I love when my cock is cleanly shaved. It is so smooth. You may look at it now and see how you will keep my cock groomed from now on. Understood?”

I looked down and saw my cock freshly shaven and smooth. Mistress took her hands and cupped my balls and ran them through her fingers. I felt myself start to stir when suddenly she pulled downward on one of my nuts. I screamed in pain and surprise.

“I asked you a question, slave!”

My mind raced as I tried to replay the past few seconds in my head. I was at a loss. I looked meekly at my Mistress conveying that I was at a loss.

“You are pathetic. You are to keep my cock groomed like this all the time. Speaking of time...what is the time?”

I realized that in looking at my cock I took my eyes of the clock. I didn’t note what time it was when Maureen finished shaving me. I looked at the clock quickly and saw it was 9:15. I called out the time and looked down at Maureen again. The slightly upturned smile began to form. 28 minutes. 28 strokes of the flogger. As I calculated it in my mind I could see the satisfaction, excitement, and dare I say arousal in Maureen’s face as she knew now that she was about to flog me. I must say I could feel the adrenaline course through me as well and I found myself anticipating the coming whipping. My nerves were a-tingle and I could hear the blood flow through me. I realized I felt alive. I felt like I was in a brand new body. I felt like I was born. Born into the person I was to be. Born to serve Mistress Maureen.
Published 
Written by duke
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments