Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bound to the Cross II

9
1 Comment 1
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Bound to the Cross – Part II

 

I lost track of time as Master John continued whipping me.    My body no longer reacted to the lashes of his whip.   My body was limp and I hung by my arms from the cross to which I was cuffed.   My head hung forward with my hair falling down over my face.    I felt like I was in a dream.     I opened my eyes as I felt Master John undoing the cuffs around my ankles.   He then unlocked the cuffs from around my wrists and my naked body collapsed into his arms.   He pulled me up to my feet and gently brushed my hair back from my face and kissed me.   I managed to lift my arms and put them around his neck, partly to hug him and partly to keep myself from falling.      He then took a short white robe that had been hanging in the corner of the room and helped me into it.     It tied at the waist but the deep neckline left most of my breasts exposed.   He then explained that we were going to visit another room to continue our night of bondage play.   But, first he needed to blindfold me.   He slipped the blindfold over my head and down over my eyes.    I felt him take me by the hand and lead me out of the door of the “cross room” as I call it.   I knew we were in the hallway and I heard other people talking close to me.   I felt several pairs of hands touch me.   Someone lifted the robe a bit and ran his hands over my bottom while someone else put his hand on my throat and then ran it down the front of my robe to touch my breasts.   I was too weak to protest even if I had wanted to.   The truth was that it felt good.   I didn’t now how many men or women were looking at me and touching me.   But, I realized that Master John was sharing me with other members of the club.   I could tell by the way the voices echoed that I was back in the main room of the club.   I could hear a number of chair legs make a scratching sound on the concrete floor and realized that an audience was assembling.      Master John did not say anything but I felt my wrists being cuffed again and then being pulled over my head.   My arms were pulled taught until I could feel myself being pulled up onto my tip toes.   I felt the cool breeze on my body as my robe was undone and pulled back.    I realized that I was being displayed to the rest of the club members. I felt hands around my ankles as they were pulled wide apart.   Cuffs were put on each ankle and something was attached that kept me from closing my legs.   With them spread wide, I was just barely able to touch the floor.     I heard Master John announce that I was Jen, a new member.   I tried to visualize how I looked.

MiraGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraGrace

  I was almost naked, suspended in front of a group of people that I did not know and could not see.   My legs spread wide so that everyone could see me.   Without warning, I felt another gag being forced into my mouth.     “Now, Folks, let’s all welcome Jen to our club.”     I heard the shuffling of feet as people got up from their chairs and walked toward me.   I felt hands touching me.   Lips kissed my lips and mouths sucked on my breasts.   I felt fingers probing me.   I moaned through my gag as something was inserted into my pussy.   Then the vibration began and I realized what it was.   Involuntarily, I clamped down on the vibrator as it was moved in and out of me.   I screamed over and over as I felt my self being penetrated.   Hands continued to touch every inch of my body.   Just as I was about ready to come, the vibrator as removed.   I moaned and tried to move my hips forward in hopes of finding the instrument again and having it inside of me.      “Okay, now that you have all had a chance to meet and greet, Jen, it is time for she and I to get private again.”     My arms were lowered and I felt myself being lifted and carried.   A door opened and shut.   I was placed down on soft and warm.   My arms were again pulled over my head and attached in place.   My legs were still being held apart.   I blinked as the light hit my eyes as my blindfold was removed.    There stood Master John naked in front of me.   I looked at this erect cock and he climbed on top of me.   I felt his chest press against my breasts and his cock enter me.   It was long and thick and I was filled like I have never been filled before.   I lie there, tied to a bed, as this man pounded himself in and out of me.   Harder and harder.   Deeper and deeper.   I moaned into my gag.   I struggled, not to get free but to force him deeper into me.   My hips and his moved in rhythm with each other.   Faster and faster.    I screamed as my orgasm exploded inside of me.   I felt him tense as he came.    He collapsed on top of me and kissed me long and hard.   My body went limp as I felt this wonderful man on top of me.     Finally, he undid my bonds and lifted me up into his arms again.   We held each other tightly for a long time and kissed each other.       I still go to the club meetings and parties.   Master John has moved onto other new members and I have been in the audience to greet them into the club.   I have visited other rooms in the club with other Masters.   I like the excitement of   different methods of restrain.   And each of my Masters has his own style.   Each time I go, I am never sure what is going to happen to me.   
Published 
Written by jen_fh
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments