Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brenda Meets her Master - Part II

"Brenda's Adventure Continues"

16
2 Comments 2
9.9k Views 9.9k
6.2k words 6.2k words
Part II

Hand in hand, they walked through the airport, him leading of course. Her Master. Her Sir. She saw the slot machines, which always surprised her, and wondered which way her luck was going. What would good luck mean? What wicked things did he have planned? Ripples of nervousness and excitement pulsed through her body, and she could feel her thighs shaking as she walked. She already loved his touch--the feel of his hand, and the strength there. What would his hands feel like on her ass? Spanking her sore, red ass? Out of the corner of her eye, she watched him, still not believing he was real. Trying to get online him and real him to line up.

He steered her into a bar. It wasn’t very crowded, and he took the two seats at the far end of the bar, away from everyone else. Their hands never parting, she sat on the tall stool, then gasped. She’d forgotten about her whipped and spanked ass, compliments of her girlfriend ‘preparing’ her for him.

He chuckled. “Sore, are we?”

She turned, to say something smart, and the look in his green and brown eyes stopped her. Normally she said those kinds of things. She was already different around him--no longer the brash, always-had-to-be-in-control woman she normally was. The woman she had to be. Her comfort zone slipped away.

After he ordered drinks for both of them, he slowly spun her stool so that she faced him. His leg slid between hers, his hands touching the tops of her thighs. He leaned forward and kissed her. So different from another woman. His taste. The stubble around his mouth. Just how tall and big he was compared to Karen. His presence. It had been years since she’d kissed a man, really kissed one.

The waitress interrupted their second kiss. Brenda giggled. The waitress giggled, too. She was very cute. “I like your...necklace,” she said with a smile.

Brenda felt her face blushing, knew she was turning dark red.

He said, “It was a gift, from me.” His hand moved Brenda’s hair out of the way, so the waitress could see the lock on the collar around her neck.

Impossibly, Brenda felt her face grow hotter.

“Oh...” the waitress said, turning a little red herself.

A heavy guy at the far end of the bar asked for another drink. Thank God, Brenda thought as she watched the waitress walk away. I’d like to spank that, then she remembered she was much more likely to be on the receiving end this weekend.

She turned back to him, gave him a little smile, hoping the blush was fading. A wicked gleam danced in his eyes.

They sipped their drinks. They chatted. Talked about the weather. The news in Boston. The best luggage. The ridiculous baggage fees. Everything in the world, except what was about to happen.

***
After the waitress brought the second round of drinks and walked away, Sir slipped his hand into his pocket and then placed it on the counter. She thought he was paying their tab, but instead his hand slid towards her. He lifted his hand.

A key.

The key to her collar. She looked up, into his eyes, wondering what he was doing.

“It’s your choice,” he whispered, his eyes never wavering. “Do you want to be mine for the weekend?” He leaned in close again, kissed her. “We don’t have to do all of that. We can just be a couple this weekend. I like being with you. Holding your hand. Kissing you.”

Panic rolled through her body. She didn’t want a choice. Didn’t want this. “I... I...” She started twice, but her voice deserted her.

She tried to look away, but his hand found her chin and pulled it back, so that she couldn’t hide.

“What happened to that confident Domme I met online all those months ago?” The hungry, wicked gleam in his eyes, and the confidence in his voice, sent a wicked pulse through her body. He smiled, then imitated her voice, “‘I’ll never submit. Not to anyone. Certainly not a man.’”

The blood rushed back to the skin on her face and neck. Pushing his hand away, she looked down. How had he unlocked so much? Found what she’d hidden for so long?

“Do you want to be mine?”

Though she couldn’t look up, she nodded.

“You need to say it. Tell me.”

“I... I want to be... I want to be yours.”

He smiled. Damn, she loved that smile.

“I’m going to do wicked things to you. Pretty much every wicked thing I can think of...”

Suddenly she was breathing hard. She nodded.

“You want to be mine? My little toy?”

“Yes. Please.”

He held out his open hand.

For a moment, she didn’t understand. Then, fingers trembling, she picked up the key and put it in the center of his palm. Her fingertips pushed his closed.

“Thank you,” he said, very gently. He leaned forward and kissed her. His left hand found her knee. With his hand and his knee, he pushed her legs wide. She felt the skirt tightening, then sliding up. He licked the tip of the first finger on his right hand, then slid it up the inside of her right thigh, leaving a wet trail behind. Slowly, so slowly.

She looked over his shoulder, at the waitress watching them.

He was going to stop, wasn’t he? He had to. He wouldn’t do this right here, in the middle of the airport. There had to be cameras. How many people were watching her now? She imagined the security guy watching the little computer screen, in some little room hidden deep within the airport, yelling for his buddies to come watch.

Still moving slowly, his fingertip reached the inside of her thigh, so close. It kept going. She felt it rub over one lip of her pussy. Her lips parted. He found the opening to her and pushed in, still so slowly but never stopping. Holy Christ. Both of her hands reached out and desperately gripped his forearm, but she wasn’t sure if she wanted to stop him or pull him in deeper.

He slid the finger out. Teased her clit, wetting it with her own wetness.

“Please,” she said, half a moan and half a deep whisper. Ten days since she’d come, and she’d never felt such hunger. Wanting.

“Are you giving yourself to me, to do with as I please? To entertain myself?” The wickedness of the one word--entertain--was enough to send a shiver up her spine.

Two fingertips pressed against the opening of her pussy, spreading her lips again. Even slower, he pushed those in.

“Is that what you want? To give yourself to me?”

“Yes, please.”

“Say it.”

“I’m yours. To do with as you please.”

“Beg.”

His fingers reached their full depth. He teased her clit with his thumb.

She closed her eyes. Felt like she could pass out. “Please. Please. Please do with me as you please. Make me yours.”

“Good girl.” His fingers stared to slowly pull out. She gripped his arm, trying to push them back in. He liked that.

She knew what was coming next. Felt herself blushing again. His hand came out from under her skirt, then lifted up towards her lips. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

His very wet fingers slid slowly into her mouth.

“Do you guys want another round?”

She opened her eyes to the waitress standing right there, staring at her and the fingers in her mouth. She wondered what the guys watching the cameras were thinking.

He said, “I think we’re good.”

Without taking his fingers out of her mouth, he pulled out a twenty and a ten and paid for the drinks.

“You guys have fun.”

He said, “Thank you. We will.”

***

In front of the airport, a white limo pulled up to the curb. The driver, a young woman--maybe 23 or 24--jumped out and ran around to open the door for Sir and her, his pet.

“Hello Mr. Hensley.”

“Hi Angela, how are you?”

“I’m great. New friend?”

“Not new. But a very dear friend.”

She liked that. He helped her into the car. As gently as she could, Brenda sat on the wide seat, then slid across to give him room. He climbed in and Angela closed the door behind them. The short, cute redhead quickly moved around the car and climbed back into the driver’s seat. They pulled away.

He looked at her, sitting next to him. “I don’t think you’ve earned the right to sit up here with me. Do you?”

And so it starts, she thought, a wave of excitement rippling through her.

She slipped down to the plush carpet on the floor, afraid to meet his eyes. She kneeled next to him, her hand on his thigh.

“Good girl.” He lifted her chin and kissed her. In her heart, she knew she would do anything to please him.

“Now let’s see your ass. See how Karen did.”

She looked at him, her eyes wide. He smiled.

“Turn around and kneel in front of me.” She did. “Put your head down on the carpet, and pull your skirt up to your waist.”

After putting her feet on either side of his, she put her head down, feeling the scratchy carpet against her forehead. Her hands shook. Her fingertips found the hem of her skirt, and she started to slide it up her thighs.

She was about to show a man her pussy. Her asshole. Her everything. How long had it been since a man saw her? And never in such a vulnerable--no, submissive--way. But this was Sir. She wanted to.

His heavy hand smacked her on the ass, one solid crack on each cheek. The soreness from the strap hadn’t gone anywhere.

Kindly, he said, “My pet, you’re going to need to learn to do what I say quickly, or your ass is going to be in big trouble. Now, show me your ass.”

The irritation in his words stung. With one last breath, she pulled her skirt all the way up. Waited for him to say something.

“Oh wow. Damn, baby, that’s a red ass. Maybe I will let Karen out of that chastity belt one day.” One had rubbed her bottom, then cupped it. “What a wonderful ass, my love. It looks so good red and whipped.” His fingers flirted over the end of the plug, teasing her. His touch was heaven. She would have stayed there forever, his hand caressing, squeezing, playing with her ass, his words warming her heart.

He touched a button, and she heard the glass between them and the young driver slide down.

“Angela, when we hit a long red light, please let me know.”

“Yes, sir.”

He didn’t slide the screen back up.

His hand went back to playing with her ass, and his other hand joined in. He spread her cheeks, and she knew he was looking at her asshole, and the end of the plug. She felt her skin blush again.

A finger ran around the edge of the plug, teasing her. “Looks nice and tight,” he whispered. He carefully pulled the plug out of her ass. She gasped. Felt so empty, suddenly.

“Go and put that in the box.” For the first time, she noticed a brown box near the forward seat. She took the plug and crawled to the box. Wondering what she would find, she pulled off the top. It was empty. She put the plug in it.

Crawling back, his smile was all she needed.

“Sir, we’re at Tropicana and Vegas. It’s a long light.”

“Pet, go show Angela your red bottom. It’s ok for you to get on that front seat to show her.”

She looked up at him, still from her knees, hoping he was joking.

“I believe I warned you about taking your sweet time.” A heavy hand slapped hard into her sore ass.

Without lowering her skirt, she moved quickly towards the front of the car, climbed on the seat and turned around on her knees. She looked at him one last time, then stood on the seat and lifted her ass up high as she bent over and put her hands on the seat.

“What do you think, Angela. Has she learned her lesson?”

Angela chuckled. “I would hope so.”

Brenda jumped as Angela’s hand touched her ass. “She’s sore, too.”

“Not as sore as she’s going to be, I’m afraid.”

Angela let out a nervous giggle. Then she said, “It’s green, sir.”

“Good girl,” he said to Brenda. “Come here.”

She crawled to him, wondering what was next.

He pointed to the box, and she slid it across the carpet to his feet. He lifted her chin, staring deep into her eyes. His intensity was too much. His voice low, he said, “We’re going to put everything from your old life in this box. Put your purse in.”

Feeling like a robot, she put her purse--with her cell phone--in the box.

“Now you’re clothes. Get naked for me.”

She loved the clothes he bought her. The shoes. Everything with his touch on it. “But sir, you bought these for--”

The look on his face stopped her. She couldn’t stand disappointing him. He patted his lap, and she crawled over and then laid across him. He pulled her skirt up and out of the way, then gave her five hard smacks on each cheek. His hands pushed her onto the floor.

“Let’s try that again,” he said, his voice surprisingly calm. “Brenda, get naked.”

On her knees, her shaking fingers started working at the top button of her blouse. Every button seemed more difficult than the last, her fingers shaking worse and worse. Finally the last one came free. She looked at him, nervous about her small breasts, then slipped the blouse off her shoulders. She dropped it into the box, on top of her purse.

She turned back to him. Determined, she sat up tall and arched her back, offering her breasts to him. One hand teased a nipple, rolling between his thumb and finger. Damn it feels good. His fingers disappeared. She opened her eyes to him pointing down at her skirt.

Even though she’d shown him her pussy and ass, and he’d felt her pussy, she was still nervous about being naked before him. She closed her eyes and slid the zipper down the side of the skirt. She let it fall to her knees, then slipped it under and off one leg and then the other. She dropped it into the box, then kneeled in front of him.

One of his hands found her nipple. His other hand ran through her hair, then pulled her forward as he leaned in and kissed her. “You are so beautiful.” Another kiss. He let her sit back.

Her heart beating ninety miles an hours, she looked at him, wanting him, wanting to please him. “Sir, should I put the shoes in the box?”

“Hmmm,” he said, thinking about it. “Do you want to keep them? I did buy them especially for you. Had them made for you.”

“Yes, please, sir.”

“No, put them in the box.”

She couldn’t help it. She loved them. A sour look crossed her face.

“Baby, I have another pair for you. At the hotel.”

That made it almost okay. Still, she regretted putting them into the box. There was nothing else in the back of the limo. Did Angela have something for her to wear--

His hand gently took her wrist and he slowly pulled her back over his lap. She went, willingly.

“You’ve been naughty again. You didn’t even fold up the beautiful clothes I bought you. Do you not like them? Or were you being lazy?”

It took her a moment before she realized he wanted an answer. “I’m sorry, sir.”

“Well, which should I spank you for?”

“Sir...

Angela interrupted them, “Sir, we’re almost at the hotel.” Brenda had forgotten about her, watching.

“Let’s take the scenic route, Angela. We still need to see to a few things.”

“Yes, sir.”

“And Angela...”

“Yes, sir?”

“If I catch you glancing back here again, while you’re driving, I’ll make your ass match hers.”

A long, tight pause filled the limo. “Yes, sir.”

“I don’t want to have to bend you over the hood of the car and use my belt on you again.”

“No, sir.”

“If you need to, find a spot to pull over. I don’t mind you watching, just do it safely.”

“Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.”

The thought of being bent over the hood of the white limo, her whipped ass on display for the world, the feel of his belt, sent Brenda’s pussy into a quiver. She wanted that.

His hand rubbed across her ass. Then, three hard smacks on each cheek, one right after the other--smack, smack, smack.

“I know this is your first time as my sub, at least in person, but you’re behavior so far...” He let that sink in.

“I’m sorry, s--”

Smack, smack, smack, smack. On her sore ass, his hand set fire to her skin. A tear leaked down her face--she wasn’t sure if it was from disappointing him or the spanking.

“I have high expectations for you. I expect you to obey me, and obey immediately. Is that understood?”

“Yes, sir. I’m sorry.” Smack, smack, smack.

“Any delays only tell me that you are not fully committed. Is that the case?”

“No, sir.” Smack, smack, smack. She turned her head towards the front, wondering what Angela could see. Smack, smack, smack. Oh, it hurt, awakening every poor nerve previously punished by the strap and the paddle.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Still, part of her wanted it, craved it, loved it. She arched up, so wanting to please him.

After more than twenty-five--she lost track--he stopped, playing with her ass. Tears ran down her face, yet still she wanted more.

He helped her sit up and then pulled her onto his lap, her knees straddling him. His hand in her hair, he kissed her, then wiped away her tears with his thumb.

“The box still has room in it. Plenty of it.” She looked into his eyes, losing herself. “What else should we put in there?”

Beyond confused, she kept staring at him. What’s left?

“By giving yourself to me, I’m now responsible for you. It is up to me to make sure your behavior is acceptable.” A wicked smile ran across his lips. “And you know how I’m going to do that.” One hand cupped her sore ass, emphasizing his point.

“And I’ve got to take care of this beautiful body, too. Your face, the beauty of which makes my heart ache.” A finger ran around her chin. He let her kiss it, but not suck on it, then the finger started down her neck. “I love your long neck, too.” The finger found her nipple. “And your beautiful breasts, too. So perky.”

He kissed her again. “Yes, all of your body. Your lovely legs. All your amazing skin. And of course, your ass and your pussy. I’m responsible for all of that.”

Pushing her back a few inches, he kissed the middle of her chest, above her heart. “But the most important thing that you’ve entrusted me with is your heart. Your beautiful, scarred, scared, big, tender, sweet, amazing heart.” He let that sink in, kissing her skin again above her heart. She could feel her heart beating against his lips.

“It’s my responsibility to give it everything it needs. Love. Tenderness. Mercy. Pain. Care. Forgiveness.” His eyes bored into hers. Her body trembling, her palms wet, she wanted to look away and couldn’t. "It's my job to take care of you. Your heart. So that you don't have a thing to worry about. Except pleasing me."

He let that sink in. “Let’s take that--all that anxiety and worry--and put it in the box.” He made a play of unwinding strings around her heart, and dropping them in the box. Labeled them worry and fear. 

He unwound another piece, dropped it in the box.

Her heart felt open and raw--her chest cut down the middle, her heart exposed to him, as tender as her ass. A tear slipped down her face.

He took her hands and helped her take a piece herself, and unwind it. She held her hand above the box and dropped it in. Strangely it seemed to work. He pulled her close, holding her tight, and whispered in her ear, "It’s ok baby. It’s gone. I’m here. I am taking care of you, now. You’re protected. You’re safe.”

He held her tight a long time, his arms feeling strong and protective, whispering to her.

***

"You ok baby--"

She interrupted him, with her lips, kissing him, so hungry for him. He chuckled, kissing her back. She felt defenseless and vulnerable in his arms, yet protected, too.

“Ready for the hotel?” he asked.

She nodded.

“Angela, take us to the hotel, please.”

“Yes, sir.”

What the hell am I wearing into the hotel? It’s Vegas, but still, would he make her walk in nude?

“You’re not supposed to worry about anything, pet. Remember? All of your worries are in the box. If someone needs to worry, it’ll be me.”

Was he reading my mind now?

His smile was kind. He kissed her, this time.

A few minutes later they arrived at the hotel. The Venetian. She waited on tender hooks, wondering. Trying so not to worry. If he made her walk in nude, she’d do it. What the hell.

As if he’d never thought about it until now, he said, “I suppose we can’t let you go in naked.” He took off his suit jacket, and draped it across her shoulders.

Oh shit.

It covered her, but not very well, hanging down just past her butt. She looked at him, worried.

“You trust me, don’t you, pet?”

She whispered, “Yes, sir.”

Angela stopped the car. The door opened. Her heart racing like a deer surrounded by wolves, she watched him climb out and extend his hand back in, for her.

She climbed out of the limo. Her legs barely supported her. The concrete under her feet felt rough and alive. There were people everywhere. Most didn’t notice her. The jacket did cover her, but somehow her bare feet made her feel as vulnerable as being naked.

Clearly they knew him. Quickly, a tall man with a bit of a gut and a quick grin stepped in front of them. Like he’d seen it all, he ignored her attire, or lack thereof. Completely.

“Mr. Hensley, so good to see you again. We have your suite ready.”

“Excellent. Good to see you again, Todd.”

The tall man, Todd, handed him two cards--keys to the room. Then he signaled to someone at the end of the limo. She turned, to see a young hispanic man wheeling two bags towards them on a hotel dolly.

“Juan will show you to your room. I’ll check in with you later, Mr. Hensley, to make sure everything is to your satisfaction.”

“I’m sure it will be. Thank you again, Todd.”

Juan was staring at her. Her legs. He couldn’t have been more than eighteen or nineteen, and looked both curious and hungry.

Todd said something in Juan’s ear, and Juan jumped, then smiled embarrassed. He said, “Right this way, sir.” They followed him into the hotel.

Once Juan’s eyes found her, everyone else’s seemed to as well. A hundred pairs of eyes followed her now, men and women. She felt her face turn red, and tried to keep it down and hidden near his arm. Maybe they’ll only remember my bare legs. My bare feet.

They followed Juan across the busy lobby, to an elevator. In the elevator, Sir casually reached inside her coat--well, his suit coat--and found her ass. Squeezed it.

She realized she was enjoying it. The humiliation she so needed. Craved. Why would anyone want this? the sane part of her mind asked. The rest of her body screamed for her brain to shut up. And his hand felt so good. Better, she realized the jacket smelled of him. She liked the smell. Of being finally close to him.

Juan led them down the hall, then opened the door to their room.

She walked in. Wow was all she could think. She walked to the windows--huge--and looked out over Las Vegas. Just past sunset, the lights of the City sparkled and danced.

She realized he had said something to her. She turned. “Sorry, what? Sir?” She hoped the sir was quick enough.

He smiled, but there was a little edge there.

“Pet, I said take off my jacket and hang it in the closet.”

Juan was still bringing in the second bag. Her hands clutched at the jacket. But her deep, deep need to please him overwhelmed all else. Again, everything moving in slow motion, she walked to the closet and opened it. The hanger shook in her hand. Somehow she wanted to keep it on and hang it up at the same time.

Trying not to think about it, she slipped it off and hung it up. She stood there, not moving, hoping Juan liked her ass.

“Good girl,” he said. Damn that made her heart shine. She was wet, too.

“Now go stand in the corner.”

She looked at him, then briefly at Juan staring open mouthed at her. He pointed to the far corner, at the edge of the windows. She went. She put her nose in the corner while two men watched her do it. She couldn’t see anything out of the window, and wondered if anyone could see in. Not in Vegas. Surely not in Vegas.

“Thank you, Juan.”

Juan said, “She’s beautiful.”

“Yes, she is.”

She heard Juan walking away, then, “Have a good night, sir.”

“Thank you, Juan, I will.”

She was in the corner a terribly long time. It may not have been any more than fifteen or twenty minutes, but it felt like a forever. Her pussy was still wound up, from Juan having seen her body. Having seen her obey. She couldn’t tell which turned her on more.

After an eternity, she jumped when his hand touched her ass. He kissed her shoulder, then slipped one hand between her legs. Unable to resist, she lifted up on her toes and spread her legs for him.

“Just as I thought, you’re dripping. You liked that. All of it.”

That was all he said. Then his touch, his smell, was gone, and he left her there again.

After another eternity, she heard his steps coming back towards her. Her heart raced. He grabbed her roughly by the hair, spun her around and kissed her, his tongue pushing past her lips. His body, still clothed, pressed her hard against the wall. She wrapped one leg around him, spreading her legs for him, wanting him inside her. Felt him grow hard. He kissed her deep, again and again, his hands finding her nipple, then running down the side of her body and cupping her ass. He reached further, running his fingers over her pussy lips, feeling her wetness, her desire. She lost herself in him, his smell and his touch and his desire. She tried to pull his clothes off, but he stopped her.

They kissed and kissed, their hearts swirling like mad, spinning.

He led her to the bed, stood her next to it, and kissed her again, gently this time. “For the next couple of hours, don’t worry about obeying. Just enjoy. Enjoy us being close.”

She nodded.

He pushed her back on the bed, then pulled her ass close to the edge of the bed. He spread her legs wide and kneeled on the floor. He stared at her eyes as he leaned forward and kissed her hungry pussy. Heaven. Kissed up and down her lips, little kisses, sweet kisses. Took one lip into his mouth and rubbed it against his top teeth. She moaned, long and low. Ten days. Nothing but teasing and edging and wicked thoughts. She put her hands in his hair and tried to pull him higher, towards her clit. Slowly, he let her, kissing her lips as he went.

His lips and tongue kissed her clit.

Her body shuddered. He pressed his lips hard against it, then danced his tongue across it. His tongue circled her clit, slowly. Her hands pulled him closer, hard against her, her hips going up and down. The need was mad. He was’t just teasing her, was he? He wouldn’t stop, not now, would he?

She knew he could be that cruel.

His tongue reversed direction, teasing closer and closer to her clit.

“Pleeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeee,” she begged. “Please.” She was nearly crying from the need.

He kissed away from her clit. She moaned in frustration. Kissed down the center of her, spreading her lips, until his tongue found her opening. Pushed in. So soft. So warm. Her body shuddered against him. She arched up, off the bed, needing more. Wanting his cock inside her. Another moan.

His tongue now wet with her juices, he licked back up to her clit. Took it into his mouth. Sucked on it. She cried out.

“Can I come, please?” she begged.

He let her clit out of his mouth and said, “Yes, baby, come for me. Come on my tongue.”

His lips sucked her clit back into his mouth. His tongue rubbed it back and forth. He nibbled on it. Her hands grabbed at the sheets, pulling, desperate for the release.

A finger found the opening to her pussy. Teased it. His tongue rubbed faster and faster against her clit.

It started deep inside her, a mad shaking. Spread throughout her whole body. Shaking and shaking and shaking. A man was licking her. Not just any man, but him. The caretaker of her heart. The one she told everything to, things she’d never told anyone else. The thought of him, and his tongue against her clit, of it all suddenly real, of her being her with him, really with him, put her over the edge.

With a low, long moan, she came on his tongue. Came and came, ten days of frustration pouring out of her pussy, flying away from her. She shuddered and shuddered, trying to pull away from him.

He’d have none of it.

Two fingers pushed in, slowly and deep. Found a spot on one wall and rubbed. His tongue slowed but never stopped. Nippling. Licking. Kissing.

The second one surprised her. Stormed through her, fast and sharp. Her body froze, mid-arch, as she came again on his tongue.

“Fuck,” she squealed, trying to pull free. He let her, smiling up at her, his face wet. He stood up and started pulling off his clothes, slowly, deliberately. Unbuttoning his shirt. Sliding it off, laying it on the chair. Untying his shoes. Stepping out of them. Unzipping his pants and letting them slide down his legs. She liked his purple boxers. Really liked his body, the leanness to it. The muscle. So different than she was used to. So male. Liked the hard, hard bulge trying to break out. He hung the pants on the chair, next to his shirt.

Suddenly she had to see it. Finally. She moved to the edge of the bed and reached out. Touched his cock through his boxers. Felt it’s weight. It had been so long since she’d been with a man. With a cock. If she was a lesbian, why did she want it so badly?

Her hand snaked through the opening in his boxers and squeezed it. Reveled in how soft the skin was while he was so hard. Liked the thickness of it. Knew it would feel good inside her. Wanted to taste it. She pulled down his boxers as she slid to her knees. Looked up at him as she kissed the tip of his cock. Swirled her tongue around it. Closing her eyes, she took him in her mouth, liking the groan that escaped his lips. She took as much of him as she could, sucking, as her hands cradled his balls, feeling their weight.

“Enough,” he said.

He pulled her up, then kissed her deep and rough, kissing her heart yet again. She knew what was coming next. It scared her. It was all she wanted.

He pushed her back on the bed, moving her to the middle as he moved between her legs. She spread them, willingly.

He looked at her. “This is what you want, right?”

She could only nod.

“Put it in,” he said. He moved closer, on top of her, kissing her. Her hand found his wonderful cock, so hard for her, and she pressed it against the opening of her wet pussy.

Staring into her eyes, he hesitated, then pushed his cock home. Pushed it deep, deep inside her. She’d had vibrators and dildo’s galore inside her in the last few years, but not a cock. Not the real thing. Not a man. Then he was buried inside her, holding his weight above her. She spread wider, wanting more, wanting all of him inside her. He pulled out and pushed it back in. In and out. Heaven. She grabbed his ass, pulled him in deeper, needing more and more of him.

She realized they were making love. Like a normal couple. No one was tied up. No one was in charge. Both together. Both vulnerable. Both giving.

She felt him getting close. He pulled out. Kissed her, his breath hot against her lips. “Please, come in me,” she whispered.

“Not yet.” He rolled off her, onto his back, and pulled her on top.

Still hungry, she climbed on. His cock slipped back in without any help, knowing where it belonged. She sat up and rode against him, wanting him deeper and deeper.

His thumb found her clit.

“Come on my cock,” he said. “Come for me.”

She nodded. He pulled her down low, against him, and took a nipple into her mouth and held it there with his teeth. His tongue licked the tip of her nipple. He sucked on it. She moaned. His hands found her tender ass. One lifted. She knew what was coming. Her kryptonite. Smack. Smack. Smack.

A wave washed through her. Too much of him. He was overwhelming her. She lost herself in it. Grinding, grinding, grinding, his cock in and out and in. Smack, smack, smack. All her nerves cried out. Cried out to her clit and her pussy. Her body became one long, big nerve. Unbearable sensitive.

She came, riding his cock. Pulled her nipple out of his mouth, sat up and rode, riding the wave, loving it. Mad with it.

Before she could finish, he rolled her again. His cock slipped out, then right back in. He rolled her legs up, her knees near her shoulders, and fucked her hard. She could see the need in his eyes. The mad need to come in her, after so many nights of texts and phone calls and messaging. So many nights dreaming of this.

His cock got bigger inside her.

“Yes, baby, come in me. Fill me up. Give it to me.”

He liked that. Fucked her harder, his cock going faster and faster.

“That’s it baby, fuck me. Fuck me good. Come in my pussy. Give me your come. Please, please, baby.”

Staring into her eyes, he cried out, his body shaking. He’s coming in me. Holy fuck.

“I’m coming,” he said. He pumped and pumped. She felt his warmth inside her. Used her pussy and her hips to milk him. He shuddered again, then collapsed on top of her, his breath hot on her neck.

A laugh bubbled out of her lips. Couldn’t help it. So much tension gone. They were together. She had worried so much--would it be the same in person? Would their love translate to reality? It had. Was even better. Closer. He was more than she imagined. And with that tension gone, she couldn’t help but laugh. Mad laughter. Wild laughter.

He looked at her, confused. But then it spread to him, too. He laughed with her, the madness of it all, of their whole relationship, filling them both. They laughed until tears were running down her face. His, too.

When they finally calmed down, they didn’t speak. They laid there, the room dark, holding each other. An occasional light kiss. A touch here or there. A murmur. Another kiss. She fell asleep in his arms. Safe. Happy.

Published 
Written by 19Savant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments