Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cade and Eve, Part 3

49
17 Comments 17
26.3k Views 26.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words

She lay still, silent in the quiet dusk of the room, spread-eagled on the custom made table. Straps over her ankles, knees and thighs kept her legs wide and motionless. A wide strap across the soft skin of her stomach kept her back from arching. More straps across her wrists, elbows and upper arm prevented any kind of gesturing. The strap across her forehead held her head unmoving in its soft vice.

 She was immobile.

 The ironic thing was that that if the straps were to be removed, she would have remained in exactly the same position. But with the straps she had no choice... and that was entirely the point.

 

* * *

 

Eve floated on her back in the fragrant bubbles, eyes closed, humming gently to herself. Never in her life had she experienced a bath like this and she was planning on taking her time and enjoying it. The first time she had seen the huge bath in Cade’s en-suite bathroom she had been fairly sure it would be possible to swim in it and now that she was finally getting the chance to try it out, she was delighted to have proven herself right. The half-raised/half-sunken bathtub was ten feet square and an astonishing 5 feet deep. It had 2 stairs up to it and was really sized more like a hot-tub than a bathtub. It dominated the bathroom but this was the first chance Eve had had to use it. Cade had kept her rather busy up til now, but an international work-related call had gotten him out of bed early this morning and Eve had taken full advantage of the solitude.

The bath had taken a good 20 minutes to fill even with all the jets on full power. She could admit she might have gone slightly overboard with the bubbles, but hey – it might be the only time she got to try it out. She had waited patiently, although excitedly as the giant bath filled, the sensual smell of the sandalwood bubbles permeating the air and let out a heartfelt groan as she finally got to dip a toe in to test the temperature and then sink into all that frothy heat. After splashing about and turning a few somersaults in the water, she had finally floated onto her back, waving her arms and legs occasionally to feel the heat of the water.

After 15 minutes or so of blissful bathing, Eve heard a throat being cleared and opened one eye to find Cade leaning against the doorway, one eyebrow raised in obvious amusement.

“I see you found the bubble bath...” he chuckled, eyeing the mounds of froth still coating the surface of the water.

Eve opened both eyes and grinned back at him, returning to an upright position in the tub. Her feet touched the bottom leaving her head, but not much else, above water.

“Ok, I might have gotten a teeny bit carried away,” she admitted, biting her lip to keep from laughing. “But it was so worth it! Aren’t you tempted to join me?”

With those words, she retreated into the corner of the tub and waved her arm to indicate all the empty space.

“It would be a terrible waste of water if you didn’t share. Think of the polar bears... the ice caps. Think of the rainforests and what might happen. It could well be a global environmental disaster.” She rested her arms along the rim of the tub in a show of casualness as she waited for his reply.

“Global, huh?” said Cade as he pushed off the doorway and advanced slowly towards the tub. “Well, we can’t have that, can we?”

He gripped the bottom of his tee-shirt and pulled it off in one fluid move, leaving him barefoot in a pair of casual black denims. Eve felt a tug of lust low in her body as her eyes trailed down his chest before following the line of dark hair leading from his navel down into his waistband. He kept his eyes on her as he flicked open the button on his fly, revelling in the lust he saw there. He stepped slowly out of the jeans and advanced up the stairs before lowering himself gracefully into the water. The water swirled around his chest as he advanced slowly on Eve, still in her corner. He kept eye contact with her the whole time and his eyes now held that predatory gleam he got right before he got his hands on her.

He stopped inches from her, inside that skin-prickling personal space zone and noted with pleasure that she looked happy and relaxed. His gaze skimmed down her face to her full lips and lowering his head, he captured her bottom lip in his and bit gently on it. Deepening the kiss, he closed the gap between them and brought his chest into contact with hers. He could feel her nipples grazing against him just as she could feel his growing erection against her hip. He reached out to her arms, still resting on the rim of the tub and gripped her wrists, holding them in place as his tongue penetrated her mouth, warring with hers. He pressed his body tight against hers, trapping her against the corner and she felt that familiar flutter that wasn’t quite fear, but more like anticipation as she responded to being restrained.

Breaking the kiss, Cade again gazed down at her.

“Don’t move a muscle.”

Before she could respond, he peeled himself off her and climbed nimbly from the tub, crossing to the cabinets and rummaged around. Eve turned her head to try and see what he was up to, but she couldn’t get the angle without moving from her spot, so she gave up trying and idly swirled her legs in the water as she waited. Before long Cade was climbing back into the tub, his hands behind his back and a grin on his face.

“Just what are you up to?” Eve queried with narrowed eyes, as again he advanced towards her.

“I want you to keep your arms where they are and use them to help kick your legs onto my shoulders,” Cade instructed, still keeping his hands behind his back.

He crouched as much as he could without submerging himself to accommodate Eve as she did as he asked and kicked her legs up, the buoyancy of the water allowing her to easily settle her ankles on his shoulders. Cade spread his legs slightly so he was resting comfortably on the floor of the tub without bringing Eve’s body too much out of the water. He shuffled nearer to her, every step causing her legs to slide along his shoulders, forcing her legs open wider until her knees were resting gently on his shoulders. It was a surprisingly comfortable position, considering the water was bearing most of her weight, but Eve could feel her juices start to flow at his proximity to her pussy.

Only then did he bring his hands up to reveal what he had taken from the drawers and Eve felt her pussy tighten in response as she stared at the razor and can of shaving foam. She had always kept her pubic hair neatly waxed and trimmed, but she had never shaved it off completely before.

“Keep very still,” Cade commanded as he once again inched towards her, opening her legs until his face was directly in front of her pussy.

He reached both hands around her thighs and placed the razor and can on the flat of her belly.

“Hold that for a moment,” he grinned as his hands moved to her folds and pulled them gently apart.

He licked a long, slow line from the bottom of her pussy all the way up to her clit, which he suckled on for a second or two just for good measure. Eve’s head fell back at the sheer pleasure and her eyes drifted shut as she enjoyed the sensations he was bringing to her pussy. Before she got too used to it however, he stopped and grabbed the can of shaving foam, skooshing it liberally all over her pubic area. Placing it out the way on the tub’s rim, he took the razor and gently started removing Eve’s pubic hair. As he inched his way lower and lower with the blade, ensuring he got every hair Eve could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

“My my pet,” Cade chuckled. “If I didn’t know better I would think you were enjoying this.”

Eve made no reply – there was no point seeing as her traitorous body had given her away.

When Cade had finished to his satisfaction, he discarded the razor and lowered Eve’s body into the water to rinse the last remaining bits of foam off her mound. The feel of the water on her bare skin was exquisite and Eve squirmed at the sensation. Cade once again lowered his face to her pussy but this time started at the top, where the hair had been. He covered the area in kisses and gentle bites until Eve’s moans became quite loud, then he buried his face in her folds, once again licking from bottom to top in long slow strokes.

Eve cried out in sublime pleasure as her naked pussy was licked and sucked. Just as she feared her arms might give out and she might slip under the water in sheer bliss, Cade nudged her legs off his shoulders and stood her upright in the water. Turning her to face away from him, he gently walked them through the water to the side of the hot tub, raised her hands to the rim and again covered her hands with his and held on to the side. He bit gently on her neck as he pressed her against the side wall of the tub, his erection pressing greedily into her bottom.

Letting go one of her hands, he reached down and guided his cock into her slick pussy from behind. When he was fully embedded, he returned his hand to on top of hers and slid slowly in and out of her, using his grasp on the rim to counteract the resistance of the water.

“I missed you this morning... I missed us this morning,” he murmured into her ear, before nibbling on her neck again.

“The whole time I was on that call I was thinking of you lying in bed, all warm and soft and wet. I was thinking of what I was going to do with you today when I was finished – all the different ways I would take you and fuck you and make you cum.”

His voice took on a low growl as he said these words to her. The intimate setting, the whispered words with all their possibilities made Eve weak at the knees and increased the lust in her belly. He breathing deepened as Cade’s rhythm quickened, his large cock thrusting in and out of her tight pussy and his upper body keeping her pinned firmly against the wall.

“I want you on my table later. I want you naked and bound and at my mercy. I want to do things to you no-one has ever done, make you feel things you never thought possible.”

Eve gasped as he pounded into her against the wall, the water making delicious little slapping noises as his words fed the quickening fire in her pussy, pushing her towards orgasm. It built and built, Cade continuing his litany of all the things he wanted to do to her, his breathing ragged in her ear, until she felt her pussy spasm around him and cried out as the orgasm tore through her. Her pussy contractions brought Cade to his peak also and with one final thrust, he came deep inside her.

Pulling out, he whirled her round and fastened his mouth on hers, feasting on it like a drowning man. He feared he would never be sated, never get enough of this woman as he drank her in, pressing her back to the wall. Eventually, he gentled the kiss and then broke away, staring into her eyes.

“I will have you on my table tonight Eve.” His tone brooked no argument, even if she had wanted to. “Come on though, there are a few things I need downtown first and I suspect if we stay in here much longer, we may start to wrinkle”

“I knew this bath would be worth the wait,” Eve smiled as she started for the side of the tub. “Do you think I could sacrifice my sitting room and get one in my apartment?”

With her back to Cade, she didn’t notice him flinching at her words. Although she had only been with him one week, he was finding it hard to picture his future without her there in his house. He intended to use tonight to persuade her she needed him as much as he was coming to realise he needed her.

Cade drove them downtown in one of, what Eve liked to call, his little toys – one of those fast zippy cars that boys seem to gravitate towards in showrooms. Although the journey only took about 45 minutes, it seemed longer to Eve this time – a direct consequence of the ‘gift’ Cade had presented her with as she was about to walk out the front door of the house. Just as she had reached for the door handle, he had grabbed her wrist and spun her round, trapping her against the door. Without saying a word, he had reached into his pocket and withdrew a little egg shaped device and held it up for her to see. She recognised it instantly as the thing he had tormented her with the previous day and immediately felt her pussy respond in kind.

He trailed the little silver egg down the centre of her chest, between her breasts, never breaking eye contact with her. Down, down he went, until he reached the hem of her ruffled summery skirt and reaching underneath, teased it up the inside of her thigh.

“Open your legs wider,” he commanded in a quiet voice, again never breaking eye contact.

Eve complied, stepping her legs open a bit, which allowed Cade to pull the bottom of her lacy panties down and tease the egg along her smooth slit. When he reached her pussy opening, he had no trouble at all pressing the egg inside and used his fore finger to push it snugly inside her.

Once it was safely tucked in her wet hole, Cade withdrew his finger and lifted it to Eve’s lips to taste. She sucked his finger in, running her tongue along its length to ensure she got every last drop. When she was finished, Cade crushed his mouth to hers, savouring her taste from her own lips.

“Don’t lose it, don’t remove it and don’t cum,” was the teasing command as he broke the kiss, reached for the door and ushered her to the car.

“Yes sir,” came the sarcastic muttered answer, followed by a yelp as Cade used his remote control to turn the vibration in the egg to maximum for a moment.

“Now now,” he admonished. “Insolence will not go unpunished. We’re not even in the car yet. Now, here are the rules of today’s game. It’s Thursday. Traffic should be fairly light at this time until we hit 6 th Avenue so every time a car overtakes us I’ll switch the egg on low and when the next car overtakes us, it’ll go back off again. Deal?”

“Do I really have a choice?” Eve laughed as she settled into the seat and belted up.

By the time they arrived downtown, Eve was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and was too distracted to hold a proper conversation with Cade. That bastard, as he was being called in her head had driven slowly on the interstate until someone had passed them and had then punched the gas and not let anyone overtake them the rest of the journey. Eve had sat in the car for 30 minutes while the egg buzzed merrily away inside her pussy, trying her best to think of mundane things that might stop her coming. Just as they reached the busier part of town, and she was reciting the states and capitals in her head, Cade took pity on her and switched it off. Relief was temporary though, as he proceeded to flick the switch on and off for the remainder of their journey, obviously delighted with the reaction he was getting from her.

When they arrived at Underworld, the upmarket sex shop that had brought them together in the first place, Cade parked outside and turned to Eve.

“I would be obliged if you would stay here pet – there are a few items I need for tonight and I don’t want the surprise to be spoiled. I’m sure you can entertain yourself.”

As he exited the car, she could see he was trying to hide a grin and sure enough, the buzzing in her pussy resumed just as he disappeared in the door of the shop.

Son of a bitch, Eve thought as she clenched her teeth and recited the recipe for her grandma’s apple pie in her head.

After a short while, the vibrations shut off and Eve saw Cade walking back to the car, carrying a small bag which he promptly hid in the trunk, away from Eve’s prying eyes. He took pity on her for most of the rest of the trip, as he really didn’t want her coming until tonight, but a few times at the supermarket he gave it a little blast just to remind her it was there. As if I could forget, she squirmed to herself, quite aware she had soaked through her panties.

They arrived back at Cade’s house late afternoon and he headed to the kitchen to start dinner while she headed for the bedroom to remove the egg (No playing now, pet!!) and change her sodden underwear. She called her sister to check in and confirm she was ok with babysitting one night next week. Jessie wanted all the sordid details of her week so far, but thankfully was called away by one of the kids to deal with a “chocolate spread emergency” whatever that was, and rushed off the phone after getting a promise from Eve to call at the weekend. Eve was still smiling as she walked into the kitchen to help with dinner.

Dinnertime had become a bit of a ritual in the week she had been with Cade. He loved cooking, and although she wasn’t very artistic in the kitchen, she loved to sit and help in any way, be it chopping, grating, tasting or pouring the fabulous wine that she was now addicted to.

Most of all, she got to sit and watch him. He was pretty easy on the eye with that thick tousled dark hair, intense dark eyes and the strong lean body, but most of all she liked the way he relaxed when he was cooking. Don’t get her wrong – when he got that intense, predatory look in his eye, it was enough to make her weak at the knees, but she loved to see him so carefree and happy. She had no idea how things would progress with them, but she knew she was already dangerously attached to these moments they had together.

Dinner was almost a romantic affair as Cade had lit a multitude of candles in the dining room before turning the electric lights out. They savoured their way through 3 light but sumptuous courses before relaxing with the rest of the bottle of wine.

eroticNADINE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
eroticNADINE

“Candlelight suits you pet,” Cade observed quietly, his gaze roaming over her face as if trying to memorize every part. Eve blushed and looked down, only to find his finger there, tilting her chin back up. “You really don’t know, do you?” he said, shaking his head in wonder at her innocence. “You have no idea what power you could wield over men with those eyes, that body.”

He intertwined his fingers with hers and brought them to his lips. “Will you come downstairs with me?”

“Yes,” she replied quietly, heart thudding, eyes on his over their joined hands. “I would like that.”

He drew her to her feet and led her out of the room, saying not a word as they made their way downstairs. Eve’s heart thudded faster and faster in anticipation as she remembered all the whispered promises as he had taken her in the bathroom. By the time they reached the bottom of the stairs and stood in his domain, she was aching, anticipating what was to come.

He undressed her slowly, kissing every new inch of warm skin as he uncovered it, delighting in her moans and gasps. When she finally stood naked before him he backed her up to the table and lifted her onto it. The feel of the velvet caressed her, a familiar friend welcoming her home and she eagerly lay back, submitting her control willingly to him.

Cade strapped her arms, legs, torso and head into the table quickly and efficiently. He used more straps than normal, ensuring the only thing she could move were her fingers. Reaching under the table, he pulled out a black silk scarf and walked to the head of the table. Eve quietly watched him as he unfastened the strap across her forehead, lifted her head slightly to slide the scarf underneath and refastened the strap. Gazing intently into her eyes, he lowered his head to brush her lips.

“Close your eyes Eve,” he whispered quietly, his voice alone sending shivers through her.

Eve closed her eyes and he drew the scarf over her eyelids and secured it firmly in a bow at her temple. He brushed a finger down her cheek before securing a ball gag in her mouth and fastening the buckle on it. He then reached under the table again and brought out two small objects. Eve strained to hear what was going on, hoping for a sound to give her a clue as to what lay in store when Cade returned to the head of the table and placed the objects in each of her ears.

Foam earplugs, Eve realised, as the already quiet room became silent. She strained to hear something, anything, but Cade moved quietly at the best of times, and with the earplugs and blindfold, she had essentially been stripped of two of her senses.

Reaching underneath the table again, he picked up a butt plug and coated it liberally in oil. She was still unsure about anal penetration and he had not tried to fuck her ass yet, but he wanted her stimulated as much as possible tonight, so he had chosen a small-to-medium sized plug that could be remotely controlled to vibrate if needed. Walking back to her spread-eagled legs, he began to softly rub the well-lubricated plug across her puckered rosebud. She did not cry out and protest as she had the first time, although he noticed she tensed slightly. Keeping his movements gentle, he continued to massage her opening with the tip, increasing the pressure ever so slightly until it started to penetrate her ring. He did not try to distract her by touching anywhere else on her body. Tonight’s lesson was about enjoying each different sensation for what it was. He knew physically this size of plug could not hurt her – it was the fear in her own mind that caused the discomfort, so he took it slow, waited until she had relaxed and increased the pressure further until the plug gently settled into place in her ass.

Cade gave her a few minutes to adjust to the feeling, but couldn’t resist giving the remote control a quick flick on, just so as she knew what it could do. She couldn’t stop the muffled gasp of surprise as her butt tingled for a few seconds. Cade’s chuckle was lost on her because of the earplugs. She had such an expressive face and body. Even strapped down he was aware of how her muscles tensed and rippled depending on what she was feeling. Her innocence pulled at him, drove him on so that he wanted to show her absolutely everything her beautiful body could offer her.

Reaching under the table again he retrieved 3 little glass cylinders and a vacuum pump, his new purchases from Underworld. He had deliberately waited until she was blindfolded before using these, as he didn’t want anything preparing her for the surprise he knew she would feel when he attached them to her nipples and her clit. He gave her hard nipples a little squeeze with his oily fingers so as to lubricate them and attached the first cylinder to the pump. Positioning it over her nipple, he gently lowered it so it sealed against her skin and pressed the pump handle a few times to suck her nipple into the tube. Releasing the tubing, he attached it to the second cylinder and repeated the action to her other nipple. Finally, he attached it to the third cylinder and placed it directly over her clit. It was already standing at attention, given how turned on she was, and he trapped the little bud underneath the rim and again sucked it into the tube, although not as far as he had with her nipples. Eve’s moaning around the ball gag was now quite loud, so Cade backed off again to let her body adjust to the new sensations. He wanted every part of her to be as sensitive as possible as he was determined that this would be a day that she would never forget.

Setting the timer on his watch for 30 minutes, Cade lifted the remote control for the butt plug and set it to vibrate on a totally random pattern, in intermittent bursts, and quietly left the room.

It took Eve a few minutes to realise Cade was no longer there. For those first few minutes she was consumed by the heightened sensitivity of her nipples and clit, which combined with the random buzzing of the butt plug, meant her head had no room for other thoughts. She wasn’t sure what first alerted her to her isolation – she was effectively blinded and deafened, but she knew she could no longer feel his presence. As a cop, she prided herself on her instincts and she knew she was alone in the room. Coherent thought fled once again as the butt plug gave a particularly fierce vibration. The feeling seemed to resonate through the glass cylinder encasing her swollen clit, sending little shivers all over her body, but before the vibrations could bring any kind of relief to her eager pussy, it shut off again.

Eve drifted in a pleasant haze for the next 30 minutes until Cade returned. Again, she wasn’t sure what alerted her to his presence, but she was obviously attuned to him somehow. Sure enough, she soon felt him fussing with the nipple pumps, releasing the vacuum and exposing her hyper-sensitive nipples to the air of the room. Knowing how much she liked her nipples played with, Cade leaned down and captured one of the engorged buds in his mouth, sucking and nibbling gently on it. His fingers pulled at her other nipple, rolling it round in his fingers, making her wetter by the second. He wanted her nipples to remain stimulated, so he reached under the table and brought out the new nipple clamps, which were joined together by a long chain. He attached one and then the other, tightening them just a bit more than he normally would, eliciting some muffled moans from Eve. Standing back, he admired his handiwork. She was a vision – an object of lust and desire. How she managed to look so innocent trussed up like that he would never know, but he was looking forward to many more nights like this one. Moving to the bottom of the table, he cranked the handle one more time, splaying her legs as far as he was willing to – thank god her training kept her fit and flexible.

Cade stood between Eve’s spread-eagled legs and slowly stroked his hand along his hard shaft. Moving closer to her, he traced the head of his cock around her opening before feeding it gently inside. She was still so tight, but wet enough that he was able to continue sliding his full nine inches inside her until his balls rested against her skin. He held his position, feeling the butt plug through the walls of her pussy, enjoying the random vibrations which caused her to tighten around him as her muscles went to work. She moaned around the ball gag, the rising and falling of her chest indicating her breathlessness. He smiled to himself – he hadn’t even started fucking her yet.

Pulling his cock out ever so slowly, he held it at her opening for a few seconds before again sliding it slowly back in. He repeated this for a few minutes, never once increasing the agonisingly slow pace, letting her feel the huge length of him as he slid fully up her pussy. Grabbing the remote control again for the butt plug, he changed the setting so that it buzzed continuously, although on the lowest level for now. The feeling through her pussy, although muted, was exquisite and he again stilled his cock to just enjoy the feeling of being sheathed inside her, feeling her vibrate gently round him.

Cade started thrusting again, keeping his pace slow. He had been building up to this climax all day – he didn’t want to rush things now. Steadily he fucked Eve, as the butt plug sent delicious vibrations though her ass, leaving her moaning behind the gag. After five minutes or so of this controlled fucking, Cade reached down to the handle of the butt plug and gently tugged on it, pulling most of its length out of Eve’s ass. Just as it reached the point where it would have popped out of her ring, he slid it back in again, timing his thrust so that his cock was pulling out of her pussy as the plug was going in to her butt. Keeping that same steady, maddening pace, his free hand reached for the remote control and he flicked the vibration up to the second setting.

Eve’s moans immediately got louder as the feeling in her ass intensified. Cade was now effectively fucking both her pussy and her ass, which was also vibrating quite deliciously. She had never felt anything like it in her life. How he was maintaining that slow pace was beyond her. If she could speak she knew she would be begging him to fuck her hard and fast and bring her to the release her body was aching for. As it was, she was absolutely at his mercy and he was forcing her to be aware of every feeling, every sensation in a way she never had before.

Cade continued on with that slow pace for another five minutes or so before flicking the butt plug up to the highest setting and placing the remote back on the shelf. This time though, he stopped his thrusting so that her body would get used to the feeling without the threat of her cumming yet. When her breathing evened out, he again slid his cock in and out of her and after a couple of thrusts, resumed the butt fucking too. This time, his pace was even slower, allowing himself to keep control of his impending climax, as well as Eve’s. The feeling of her tight pussy walls enveloping his length in all that warm vibrating wetness was just sublime and he knew he needed every ounce of his iron self control to keep his orgasm at bay for now.

After a few more minutes of this intense, slow fucking, Cade decided to add a little pain to the mix. He leant over Eve and picked up the chain that connected her nipple clamps and gave it a soft tug. Her extra-sensitive nipples felt like they were on fire, the jagged little teeth of the clamps biting in with the movement of the chain, causing wicked sensations to travel from her breasts to her groin. Her mind was being overloaded with sensation – she couldn’t scream, couldn’t shake her head about, couldn’t even twitch in the restraints. She was effectively being forced to experience every sensation with no conduit for release other than her impending orgasm and Cade was doing his best to delay even that for as long as possible.

Cade settled down to a slow and patient rhythm, matching the tug on her nipple chain to his thrust into her pussy and alternating these with the penetration of the butt plug. He knew neither of them would be able to stand this level of stimulation for too long, but he had one last gift to give her before he let her cum. Stopping his thrusting for a moment, and letting go the nipple chain, he moved his attention to her engorged clit, still encased in its little glass cage. He released the valve, letting air back into the vacuum and tossed the cylinder back onto the shelf. Eve’s clit was a beautiful deep pink colour and stood out proudly about an inch or so. Cade couldn’t resist sucking the little nub into his mouth for just a moment or two causing Eve to nearly bite through the ball gag. Her normally sensitive clit had gone into overdrive – every sensation magnified tenfold due to the pump. Cade released it and blew gently over it, enjoying watching her whole body ripple in response.

Catching the nipple chains again in one hand, he wrapped them round his fingers and pulled his hand towards her clit. The chain was long enough that his thumb could reach her clit if he splayed his fingers out, and he used his thumb to press her clit down towards her pussy so that it would brush against his cock as he fucked her. Her nipples were straining against the clamps as the chain was pulled tight. Perfect, Cade thought.

With his free hand, he again grabbed hold of the vibrating plug, fucking her gently with it. He then resumed fucking her pussy with his hard cock, only this time, her sensitive clit was forced to scrape along its hard length both as he entered and exited her. This four-way stimulation was the most intense feeling Eve had ever felt. The fire in her nipples actually helped her hold off orgasm for slightly longer than she would have thought possible, as it gave her something else to focus on other than sheer pleasure. It wasn’t long however before the pain crossed that very thin line into pleasure and her body sought for release. She couldn’t even begin to identify where it started first. It seemed to emanate from every point – the buzzing in her ass, Cade’s cock deep within her pussy, nudging her cervix with his gentle thrusts. Her nipples – feeding the fire in her groin with delicious little licks of flame, or her hyper-sensitive clit, which was being slowly and relentlessly stimulated against Cade’s shaft.

Her breathing quickened, causing the tugs on her nipples to become sharper. Cade sensed she was close and fought to keep his rhythm steady, letting her climax build at a torturous pace. Colours and swirls began to dance in front of Eve’s closed eyes as she sensed something huge building inside her, looking for an escape, a release.

Still Cade fucked her slowly, his breathing ragged with the control he was exerting over himself not to just crack and fuck her fast and senseless. The orgasm built and built within Eve, gathering pace, connecting parts of her she had always considered separate, until the sparks in her pussy, ass, clit and nipples became indistinguishable, building into one great fire that searched for the way out. The colours in Eve’s vision swirled madly, as she finally reached that point of no return. Too stunned to even cry out, she could only feel as her body gave itself over to the barrage of sensations and with one last violent spasm, her pussy contracted and forced Cade’s cock out as she came in a rush of juices. Over and over, her body squirted, the release leaving her weak and trembling in the restraints.

After the squirting stopped, Cade forced his cock back into her pussy and slid it in deep, feeling her clench around him as her orgasm subsided. Before her pussy contractions stopped altogether, he pulled out and thrust back in to her as hard as he could. Ignoring her muffled screams behind the gag, he pounded into her with no mercy and was rewarded again with his cock being thrust out and Eve squirting more pussy juice at him. He waited an even shorter time this time before plunging back into her, and it was only a moment or two before she came again. Her cries now seemed to be one long continuous moan, as every thrust into her made her cum and he held her on that plateau for as long as he could before his cock exploded deep inside her, firing his cum into her depths. Cade practically collapsed on top of her, his chest heaving and legs nearly too weak to hold him. When he composed himself, he stood and walked to the head of the table.

He removed the earplugs first, whispering her name over and over into her ear. The ballgag was next and he kissed her swollen lips, drinking her in and trying to postpone the moment when he had to remove the blindfold and look in her eyes. Reaching up, he undid the strap across her forehead and finally reached around the side of her head and undid the knot in the blindfold. Trying to convince himself it wouldn’t break him if he looked in her eyes and didn’t see a reflection of what he felt, he drew the blindfold off her, and finally met her gaze.

Her green eyes shone bright with unshed tears as she gazed at the man who had been willing to take the time to open her up to so many new things. She didn’t care if it was too soon, didn’t care at that moment if he felt differently. He has just given her the most beautiful gift and she had only one thing to give him in return.

“I love you,” she whispered softly.

“Eve,” Cade breathed her name as he let out the breath he had been holding and lowered his forehead to rest against hers. “I love you too. We’ll work the rest of it out somehow. Let’s go get cleaned up.”

“In the tub?” She smiled up at him as he moved to un-strap her from the table.

“Yes, in the tub,” he laughed as he swept her into his arms in a casual show of strength and made his way upstairs, holding her tightly.
 

Published 
Written by Jen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments