Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candid Camera

"One couple has a great time in their new playroom."

10
7 Comments 7
8.6k Views 8.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Valentine's Day 2013
Lindsay fastened the new lacy polka-dot bra at her back, straightened her stockings and observed herself in the three way mirror. “Very nice,” she said to herself and left her dressing room. Cade would be home any minute and she wanted to make sure all her preparations were in place.

She walked down the long hall to the study, glancing at herself in the mirrors that hung along the walls. She smiled to herself, imagining the surprise and pleasure she would she on Cade’s face. She opened the doors to the study and moved across the room to the observation monitors that had just been installed earlier that day. 

Lindsay had been planning this for quite some time, and the final touches had been completed earlier in the day. She had called a security firm and had them install hidden cameras and speakers in the mini-dungeon she and Cade had created on the second floor of their home. She also had a spy cam installed near the entrance of the house so she could observe Cade when he arrived. Lindsay had left a detailed note on the ornate table that was the first thing you saw when you entered the grand foyer. She would get to observe him reading the note, and follow him via spy cams from there. 

She sat at the bank of monitors, anticipation vibrating through her very core. She was so excited that her pussy was already slick with juices. She flipped the monitor remote between one camera and another for a moment then saw Cade’s Porsche pull up in front of the house. She grinned and wiggled in her seat.

She watched as Cade approached the house, he loosened the tie of his Hugo Boss suit as he walked, shifting his briefcase from one hand to the other. Her fingers glided over the controls as she switched from one camera to another as Cade entered the house. She could hear him call out to her as he stepped into the foyer. She observed him as he spotted the note and picked it up to read it. A wide grin spread across her face as she watched his expression change from being mildly harassed from his long day, to that of one of lust and wonder. 

Cade sat his briefcase down and put his keys on the table as he read the note. What was his little vixen up to now, he wondered in delight. Lindsay was a great one for sexy surprises, and this one looked like it was going to be a whopper. His eyes scanned down the note, reading the detailed instructions she had laid out for him. He smiled and felt his whole body relax and react to the words he was reading. 

Dearest Cade, I have a special evening planned for us but it will require you to follow my instructions exactly. First, I want you to go up to our bedroom and take a nice hot shower. Let the water wash away the stresses of your busy day. Then I want you to come to our little play room…there will be further instructions there.

Lindsay watched as Cade smiled then took the stairs two at a time up toward their master suite. She watched as he undressed letting her gaze linger on his hard body feeling the wetness between her legs grow. She slid her hand down between her thighs as her eyes hungrily devoured his physique as he stepped into the multi jet-head shower. She touched herself gently through the scant fabric of her thong panties, the feeling of wetness there furthering her excitement. 

Cade’s shaved head arched back under the spray of the hot water as he slid his hands over his own body, anticipating the events of the evening. When his hands reached his cock he was not surprised to find himself rock hard already. He stroked himself a little just to prime himself, then cut off the water and stepped out of the shower. He grabbed a towel off the warming rack and dried off, his erection still at full attention. Whatever Lindsay had planned, he was going to fuck her hard and long just for getting him in this state.

Lindsay nearly came at the sight of Cade caressing his swollen dick in the shower and nearly changed the plans right then and there. All she wanted to do was let him fuck her hard, right at that moment, but she resisted and continued to watch him, her excitement and eagerness growing every minute. She took her hand away from the dampness between her thighs and wiggled in her seat as she greedily watched Cade dry himself. The fact that she was spying on him without his knowledge was intoxicating and so very erotic she could hardly stand it. 

Cade put on a pair of silk boxers and walked down the hall to their sexy little playroom. Lindsay was the one who had thought of idea, although to be fair, he had imagined such a room for quite some time but had been a bit shy to talk to Lindsay about it. He was so thrilled when she brought it up one night after they had exhausted each other sexually, that he had agreed immediately, catching Lindsay a bit off-guard. She had been pleased when he had agreed, and secretly she thought he had thought about it before.

Cade opened the double doors to the playroom and walked across to the table where he could see a note had been placed. He opened it, reading, 

Cade, go to the chair at the foot of the bed and fasten the leather cuffs at your ankles. Then do the strap around your chest. Then take the steel cuffs from the foot post and cuff your hands behind your back…I will be in momentarily. 

Love,

Lindsay.

Cade crossed the room to the chair and did as he was instructed. His erection reacting to the feel of the leather cuffs as he fastened them around his ankles, then the thick leather strap he tightened around his chest. He thought he might just cum from the feel of the cool steel wrapping around his wrists, but was able to distract himself and make it through, but barely.

Meanwhile at her observation post, Lindsay was positively soaking wet, and wriggling in her seat like she was possessed. She began stroking herself again, this time under the fabric of her panties. She stroked her throbbing swollen clit as she watched Cade bind himself. She rocked back and forth on her fingers as she watched his erection grow in response to the feel of the restraints. She moaned feeling herself at the precipice of orgasm and let herself go. She accidentally hit the speaker button with her other hand as she came and Cade heard her gasps and moans surround him over the hidden speakers. 

The sound of her orgasm and the idea that she had rigged the room with sound and camera equipment nearly sent him over the edge. “Hey baby, what are you up to?” He asked huskily, craning his head around trying to see if he could spot where the cameras and other equipment was.

Lindsay jumped as her orgasm ripped through her, then the realization dawned on her that Cade had heard the whole thing. She heard him ask his question as her clit throbbed and pulsed. She replied, “ There is plenty more where that came from baby.” She moaned softly for him to hear. “I will be with you in just a minute,” she purred.

Cade just about came when he heard her voice over the speakers. He could not wait to see what she had planned for him.

Lindsay stopped in the bathroom on the way to the playroom and mopped herself up a bit and fluffed her hair in the mirror. She re-applied her lip gloss, straightened her stockings and headed to the playroom. 

Cade’s back was to her as she slipped silently up behind him. She trailed her nails over his broad, muscular shoulders and felt him shiver at her touch. He moaned deeply as he felt the sharpness of her nails across his skin.

“Hi lover,” she whispered into his ear as she stroked him.

“Do you want to watch me do naughty things to my tight little pussy?” She asked as she walked in front of him.

“Oh yes please mistress” he replied wolfishly.

She locked her eyes on his as she slid her panties off slowly, they were soaked with her cum. She folded them slowly then wiped them over his face and mouth.

“Open your mouth,” she commanded and he did. She slid the drenched panties into his mouth and pushed his lips closed over them. “Can you taste me lover?” She asked silkily as she lowered her mouth to his, nibbling at his lips. He nodded emphatically as her teeth bit into his lips.

Lindsay crossed to the wardrobe opposite of where Cade sat and opened the ornate carved wooden doors. “Hmmm, what do we have here?” She purred as she looked at all the new toys she had bought over the last couple of days. Two large vibrators, a riding crop, and one huge dildo sat on the shelf before her, as well as the nipple clamps, ball gag and other various toys they had acquired since the room had been set up. Cade’s eyes lit up as he watched her take out the new toys one by one and stroke them lovingly.

“I think I better warm her up a bit with this one first before I get out the big guns, what do think honey?” She asked as she watched his face, his mouth still full of her salty undies. He nodded and flexed against his restraints, wanting to punish her with his cock. He sucked on her flimsy salty thong and felt a bit of drool escape the corner of his mouth. 

Lindsay took the large vibrator and turned it on, the sound of the hum alone got her juices flowing again.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

She trailed the toy down her throat and chest, then to each of her hardened nipples. The sensation on her nipples made her gasp a bit. She reached behind herself and deftly unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. The sensation was much more intense without the fabric between her taut nipples and the vibrator, she moaned softly. 

She watched Cade as she let the vibrator slide further down her body, finally reaching the slim strip of hair above her cleft. She used her other hand to open her lips so Cade could have a clear view of her swollen clit and moist inner lips. She applied the vibrator to her clit and shuddered. She slid the toy back and forth for a moment before moving to the foot of the bed where she put a foot on each of the bed posts, spreading her legs wide for Cade to get a great view. She slid the large implement around her clit and wet opening, holding herself open for Cade to see. She slid the tip inside herself and out again, lifting the toy to her mouth and licking her juices off of it.

Cade strained at his restraints as he watched, wanting so badly to get his swollen cock buried balls deep into his beautiful woman. He pushed her panties out of his mouth with his tongue, “I want to taste you so bad baby,” he growled at her.

“Not yet lover, we still have a ways to go.” she smiled at him as she slid the vibrator deep inside of her tightness and gasped at the sensation. He watched, desperately wanting to stroke himself and unable to because of the steel cuffs wrapped around his wrists.

Lindsay slowly, teasingly pushed the vibrator in and out of herself, getting it nice and wet, licking her juice off of it repeatedly. “Mmmm, I taste so good baby, I can’t wait until you taste me.”

She moaned as she thrust the toy in and out a few more times hard and fast. “Ready for more, big boy?” She teased. Cade growled his agreement his eyes on fire. Lindsay rose from the bed and walked toward Cade, bending at the waist and flicking her tongue across the tip of his cock. She licked the dripping slit at the tip and felt his member jerk under her tongue. “Mmmm, tasty,” she said as she straightened leaving him to shudder. 

“You want to watch me put this great big cock inside me baby?” She asked with all the innocence of a porn star. She stroked the enormous black dildo and licked at it, watching Cade’s face.

He smiled at her with the devil in his eyes and said, “Maybe you should come stretch her out on me first so you don’t hurt yourself.” He needed her, now. 

“Hmm, maybe you are right. She strolled over to him setting the dildo down on the bed. She looked down at him in the chair, holding his eyes as she stroked his hard nipples, tweaking them just enough to make him gasp. She turned her back to him and reached for his stiff twitching cock, sliding her tight wet hole onto him. He sucked in his breath at the sensation just as she did. She rose and lowered herself slowly at first then harder and faster, not wanting to stop. When she felt him tense she slid off of him abruptly, chastising him, “Now, that is very, very bad, baby. You know you can’t come until I tell you to.” She slid her finger across his lips as she watched him struggle to not orgasm. “Good boy. You just hold that thought, and I will reward you in just awhile.” She smiled seductively at him as she moved once again to the bed.

She lowered herself to her knees and unbuckled his ankle restraints. “You need to scoot yourself to the side of the bed baby, you will want a better view.” Cade used his unrestrained feet to slide the wheeled chair to the side of the bed. Lindsay refastened his ankle restraints, taking a moment to lick her juices off his twitching boner. Then she stood and climbed onto the bed slowly, arching her back and giving Cade a great view of her tight pink asshole.

Lindsay licks the suction cup at the base of the huge dildo then secures it to the headboard. She positions herself at its tip, and while staring at Cade she slides slowly onto the huge shaft. She moans at the feeling of being stretched and filled, “ Oh honey, it’s so big! I don’t know if I can do it,” she gasps and moans. “Oh my god it is fucking huge,” she slides further on to the shaft moaning. Cade watches as her tight little pussy stretches to accommodate the shear girth of the thing. Watching her face contort in ecstasy, Cade is mesmerized and aroused to the point of climax.

He moans as his eyes devour the sight of her bucking and writhing on this huge black dildo he would’ve never thought she could handle. She slid her hand down to her clit and started rubbing herself hard and fast. She was panting and keening like she was in pain as she backed herself onto the dildo faster and harder than ever. Finally Cade watched as she exploded in orgasm, falling to her stomach, her thighs quivering.

Cade smiled as he watched her breathing rapidly, her whole body shuddering. “My turn baby?” He asked greedily.

“Mmmm hmmm,” she moaned breathlessly then dragged herself up to unbind him. His wrist was barely out of the cuff when he shoved her down on her stomach.

He wrenched the other restraints loose, then pulled her onto her knees, “Oh you are in so much trouble my dear,” he growled wickedly.

“Oomph,” she gasped as he yanked her around like a rag doll.

Lindsay felt him spread her legs wide as he pushed her face down to the bed. Then he grabbed her hands and held her by the wrists behind her back. She could feel the tip of his cock dancing at her opening. His wet finger was then at her tight little asshole, rubbing his saliva all around it as he buried his cock deep and hard inside of her. She cried out in shock and a little pain as he roughly fucked her from behind, squeezing her wrists and teasing her asshole. She felt him slip his finger into her ass a little more and she backed up and bucked against him wanting more. 

He obliged her body language and pushed his index finger deep into her ass as she bucked and writhed wildly, “You liked watching me get fucked, didn’t you baby? You liked it so much you want to fuck me ‘til I scream don’t you?” She gasped out between thrusts.

He grunted and then slid out of her pussy slowly, “I am going to show you how much I liked it,” he growled as he let go of her wrists and spread her ass cheeks apart, letting a thick stream of saliva fall from his mouth onto her tight puckered asshole. He brought the tip of his cock to her ass and slid it in just past head, letting her adjust to the invasion.

To his surprise and delight she slid back to him with gusto taking him all in to her tight ass. He reached under her and expertly stroked her swollen clit until he felt her tense around his cock. He thrust harder and deeper, moaning and panting nearing an incredible climax. He felt himself get to the edge then just felt himself shoot his load and fall into an amazing orgasm. Just as he was coming, he felt Lindsay shudder and moan with her own mind-blowing orgasm.

Cade fell onto Lindsay’s back, breathless and spent. He eased his now limp dick out of Lindsay. He heard her suck in her breath in a hiss at the exit. Then she collapsed onto her back, breathing hard. “Hope you don’t think you are getting off that easy baby,” she smiled. She spread her legs in invitation for him to have a meal of her. 

“Oh my pleasure,” Cade smiled as he lowered his face between her legs, nibbling her lips up one side then the other. He used his tongue to part her lips and then sucked her clit gently, pulling it between his lips. 

Lindsay nearly came off the bed with pleasure, her still throbbing clit was so sensitive that she could barely stand the feeling of his tongue gently lapping at it. She felt him ease two of his fingers inside her. Her insides were still vibrating from the last orgasm but his touch was so expert that she melted at his stroke. His tongue was flickering at her just right and she cried out, “DON’T STOP!!” While her body lost all control and she tumbled again into an earth shattering climax. 

They both lay there breathing hard for several minutes, trying to recover. Sweat glistening on their skin, smiles of pure rapture plastered on their faces. Both completely spent.

Finally, Lindsay rose to her elbow and looked down at Cade lovingly, “So did you like your latest surprise?” She asked while stroking his damp face with her finger, outlining the curve of his lips.

Cade looked up at this amazing woman in awe of her and feeling so much love for her his heart was likely to burst. “I can’t wait to put those cameras to use myself, and yes, it was an indescribably wonderful surprise,” He pushed a lock of her jet black hair behind her ear.

“Well I am so glad you enjoyed it,” she smiled at him. Then she let her mind wander around the idea of Cade turning the tables on her and using the cameras himself. She couldn’t wait until it was her turn for a nice surprise. 

THE END J
Published 
Written by Jaynesmith42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments