Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chastity College - Week Two - Day 1

"Our student enters his second week of chastity training school, and gets a new female companion."

16
2 Comments 2
32.7k Views 32.7k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Famous Story

Teacher sat on the edge of her desk. Her heels accentuated the beauty of not only her feet and legs, but her whole body.

I was incredibly nervous to start my second week in training, but knew that I had what it took, as long as things didn't get too much harder than the previous week.

I liked my instructor. Besides being beautiful, she also seemed to be slightly caring and fair towards me. Not as much so as my nurse, but still. Only Vanessa seemed to be unnecessarily cruel.

Even the seemingly nympho-maniacal receptionist acted like she had a tender spot for me... as long as I submissively gave her whatever she wanted on her visits.

Teacher uncrossed her legs and for a moment my glance lingered on the translucent, satin between them. My rigidly caged manhood tingled as I imagined filling my gorgeous instructor's tight femininity.

"I'm proud of you for making it into your second week, student. You are out performing the average student. As I'm sure you read in your course syllabus, this week things are going to get a little more advanced. You're going to be focused on learning to give physical pleasure instead of merely causing it through your chaste submission and denial.

"However, we're also adding a new element to the course. Most people don't know, but we offer training to female students sometimes. Their course program is quite different as you can imagine, but the practice entails a lot of the same techniques; namely pleasure deprivation.

"As part of the course, you will be paired with a female student. She will live with you in your dorm room and be completely under your supervision, when not in class. Technically, you will be her superior; her dominant and she will be your submissive pet. This is solidified by the fact that you will be given the key to her precious chastity belt.

"Of course, you will still be securely fastened in your own chastity cage when you're with her. I know, this might be difficult for you to deal with, but that's where you can learn so much. By not having access to your own sexuality, you will not be able to take advantage of your female student, but since you will have the key to unlock and please her, you can feel the power of being in control. A lot of responsibility for you, isn't it?

"She will be under strict chastity control during all of her classes, so the only time she can potentially enjoy any sexual gratification, is from you. This will probably cause her to be extremely affectionate and loving towards you, she may even convince you that she loves you. However, with your power, comes the responsibility of keeping her in line. You must not let her control you. That is one of your major tests.

"Now, you may unlock and play with her as much as you want; you may reward her with releases, or let her masturbate, but you are not to spoil her. She is not permitted to orgasm under your supervision. I hope you understand this. She has to learn control as well. And that will be your other job. When the key is suddenly put in your hands, your perspective changes a lot, I assure you.

"She'll be brought in to meet you shortly. She's just being given her new schedule and getting a checkup with the nurse. So in the meantime, let's go over your 'week 2' schedule."

Miss approached me, almost imposingly as I tried not to tremble in my cold, stiff chair.

"Submission," she announced, resting her hands on my desk. "The difference between true respect and placation. Do you know the difference?"

She leaned forward, pushing her lace-covered breasts inches from my face. She smelled as heavenly as ever. Again, the locked cock between my legs pulsed with desperate energy, but it had nowhere to go, so it just sat and built in my groin.

"Focus, student," Teacher warned. "If you are still finding yourself distracted by the female form, you are going to have a hard time getting through the weeks ahead."

"Sorry, miss," I apologized, lowering my gaze. "I'm unsure of the exact difference."

"If you just serve someone and give them what they want so they will not punish you, you are simply placating them. This is not submission. This is not what we are trying to ingrain in you here.

"Now, if a woman has your true respect, you will want to serve her on a much deeper, complete level. You will want to rub her feet any hour of the day, because you know it will make her feel good and you want to give her that. Right?

"Think of a pet. A dog may serve its master simply out of fear, but that's not companionship. That's not love or affection; it's survival. If a dog knows it will be hit and beaten if it misbehaves, it will learn to stop misbehaving, but that adherence cannot be mistaken for respect.

"Now, a master that treats its animal with respect will slowly gain the deep respect from the pet as well. The animal will become so enamored by the affection and rewards its master bestows upon it, even just a small rub on the belly will be appreciated like it was the greatest thing in the world.

"Here at the school, I want you find the respect, deep in your body and soul, to want to please me and eventually all women. I don't take this task lightly. It will take time.

"This is why you will be put in the position of a dominant this week. Hopefully after that experience, you will have a better understanding of how much work it is, to treat subs properly. The way they want to be treated and the way they need to be treated."

A firm, terrifying knock broke against the classroom door.

Teacher paused and tilted her head gracefully. "That must be your new friend," she smirked, standing up and adjusting her nylons. "Come in!"

The old, heavy wood door clanked open and Vanessa walked through it. A horrible, anxious feeling invaded my chest and belly. Just the sight of the cruel, young woman made me want to hide. I knew being angry at her was only going to cause me to act out or worsen my situation here at the school. I had no choice but to submit further and try to behave as best as I could in her presence.

Perhaps I'd misjudged her in some way and she's only doing what she thought was best for me.

Behind her, led by a thin, chain leash, entered a slightly younger, mousey-looking blonde girl. She wore a short, grey skirt, white, frilly socks in black, strapped heels and a tiny white blouse, buttoned just in front of her small breasts. Her head was tilted downward, but I noticed she was holding some sort of metal object in her mouth. She carried herself very humbly as she was directed to kneel in front of my instructor.

"Good girl," Teacher praised, inspecting the young woman in front of her. "Behind you is the student you will be staying with this week. But, we'll let you two get formally introduced later tonight."

Teacher reached out her elegant hand and caressed the side of the girl's face.

"Her belt has been checked over by the nurse," Vanessa reported, standing over the girl dominantly. "Everything is still in perfect condition and she's ready to continue her training. However, miss, her plug has been out for over an hour, so I'd suggest it be re-inserted right away. I wouldn't want her to get too relaxed."

"Very well," Teacher sighed.

I sat and watched from my uncomfortable desk as Vanessa got the submissive girl to stand up. She bent her over my instructor's desk and carefully lifted the young woman's skirt onto her buttocks. Underneath, covering the girl's waist and crotch, was a titanium nano-band chastity belt. I'd never seen one in real life. It was incredibly slim fitting and restrictive. It was very tight to her skin, leaving no way for the girl to touch herself. However, the metal belt split around her anus, leaving it exposed.

I felt bad for the girl already, as Vanessa reached her hand to the girl's mouth.

"Your plug, student," Vanessa ordered.

The girl spread her jaw open and allowed the heavy, metal plug to be pulled from her lips.

Drool escaped the girl's mouth, and a little drizzled down the side of the plug as well. It was slightly large looking and very intimidating to me. What was Vanessa going to do?

"Relax," Vanessa instructed, making sure the plug had enough saliva on it to allow its insertion. She carefully placed the wet tip in between the girl's spread bum cheeks. "Open up for me now."

Vanessa put pressure on the plug and I watched the girl squirm slightly as the rigid metal slowly pushed inside her tight ring. Teacher stroked the girl's hair gently as she watched.

"If I can't get this in, you'll be spending the rest of the day stretching that hole with objects a lot wider than this," Vanessa threatened. Her voice lit with twisted enthusiasm.

Leaning with some more force, Vanessa urged the plug in deeper. The chaste girl whimpered quietly as the metal device invaded her young asshole.

Finally, the plug slipped inside, causing the sub to groan meekly.

"Good girl," Teacher praised, lovingly.

Vanessa then moved a small, metal latch on the back of the belt so that it covered the flat base of the plug. She clicked it in place and locked it there, firmly securing the rigid metal inside.

"Stand up," Vanessa urged, impatiently.

The chaste girl followed instructions, wincing as she straightened her back. I couldn't imagine the discomfort she must have been feeling with something like that locked in her body. I wanted to help her out, but knew I couldn't. Not at that moment, anyways.

"Alright, I'm going to take her to her next class now," Vanessa explained, casually to my instructor. Before she left, she turned to me, tugging gently on the girl's leash. "She will arrive at your room sometime tonight, once she's done all of her work for the day."

"You're going to treat this student with the utmost respect," Teacher added, sounding sterner than usual.

"If he has any complaints about your behavior," Vanessa threatened, holding the girl by the chin. "Any complaints at all... your plug will be doubling in size. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss," the girl whispered, meekly. Her thin lips curled adorably as she kept her eyes low and submissive. She obviously knew how to behave and seemed much more experienced in training than I was.

"Very well. Come on," Vanessa ordered, pulling on the leash.

The chaste submissive lowered her head as she followed Vanessa into the hall. Her little buckled heels clacked quietly as she walked out of the room. The short, grey skirt barely covered the plug, deeply lodged in her small behind. I couldn't believe she was going to be staying with me in my room... that I was somehow supposed to be in charge of her.

I had no idea what was going to happen, or how I'd possibly behave around her. How was I supposed to behave?

"Alright," Teacher said, pacing the room confidently. "It's time for your first lesson of the week. Much of your class sessions and homework these next few days will be heavily focused on giving oral pleasure. Stand up, student."

Nervously, I got out from behind my small, metal desk and onto my feet. The hard wood floor felt colder than usual. My caged penis seemed like it weighed 10 pounds, hanging between my legs. Just being in the presence of my gorgeous teacher made me shiver with desire. I'm sure that's one of the reasons she got this job and dressed the way she did.

"Get on your knees in front of me."

I followed my Teacher's instructions as obediently as I could, humbly bending my legs and lowering myself down in front of her. I folded my arms behind my back and ensured my eyes remained low. The sight of the red nail polish on her toes through her dark nylons aroused urges deep inside me.

This beautiful woman was everything to me right now. She controlled and guided me and I knew that if I was able to do my best and stay in her good books, she would protect me through this hard, difficult course.

She didn't know it, or maybe she did, but I felt like I would do anything for her to ensure my own survival. If she wanted me to live at her feet, I would have. I would kiss her and lick her and please her in any way she desired, as long as I could get through this and not be punished further.

"Good boy," Teacher praised, her voice soft. "From now on, when I ask you to 'present yourself', I want you to get into this position. Understood?"

I nodded, urging myself to remember this request.

"Your job here and in the future is to learn, serve and please. Not to enjoy, not to be praised or taken care of. The more you conform to this role, the more you will succeed.

"However, an extremely important factor in being a chaste submissive, is being able to please a woman orally when asked. It's a great privilege for a submissive to get to indulge in, and one they must never take for granted. Like any privilege, the right can be taken away if one is not properly appreciative, or capable.

"There are so many ways a woman can pleasure herself these days. Toys, devices, sex, her own fingers... but if she craves the feeling of a careful, adept tongue plunging into her most private area, then you must make sure you do a good job.

"Understand? Good. Now, I bet you were very eager to get a chance to prove yourself to me during your first week, weren't you? Hmm? I know there were many classes where, during the long sessions of lectures and studying you imagined laying me down and licking my cunt, isn't that right?

"It's okay, student. It's only normal to have these fantasies, and much more naughty ones. However, it's important you don't let them get too deep into your head. They are just fantasies and they will only come to pass if you prove that you are above your body's pathetic urges and your simple-minded male brain.

"Not to say men can't be extremely intelligent and talented; just that they are also far too overly focused on getting their dick's off. Remove my panties, student."

I felt my face go white as I tried to lift my arms to her waist. They shook with nervous energy as my fingers slid just under Teacher's skirt. I steadied myself as best I could, as I knew I might not get another chance to impress her.

My body reacted as one might expect. As soon as my hands found the elegant waistband of her panties, my mouth became dry and my cock tried to swell up inside its cage. I knew what erotic bounty awaited me under the fine, black material beneath my instructor's skirt, and it intimidated me.

Trembling, I gently began to tug and slide down Teacher's underwear. Before they were off her crotch, I could smell her perfume. It was hauntingly enticing. My testicles ached as the head of my penis pressed itself frustratingly into the rigid metal tip of my chastity device.

I watched my hands bring the material to her knees and then down her gorgeous nylon legs. One foot at a time, I carefully maneuvered the panties off her elegant heels until they were completely free from her body.

"Good, student," she praised. "Fold them nicely and place them on my desk please."

I quickly complied, carefully collapsing the material in my hands as neatly as I could. The warmth from Teacher's privates still coursed through the underwear. My knees became even more uncomfortable as I shifted my weight to place the panties on the high, wood desk.

"Very good." Her voice was so wonderful and nerve-wracking at the same time. This beautiful woman held my entire future, sanity and sexuality in the palm of her hand. Yet, it didn't feel like she took that lightly at all. I knew she cared about me, whether or not she ever showed it.

I wanted to please her. I wanted to thank her for being reasonable in this strict, cold, cruel college.

Still, just inches away from her moist, pink femininity, I waited for instructions as the pulsing in my going intensified.

Teacher lifted her skirt so the full view of her delicate folds was visible to me. A small dappling of short, dark hair sat just above her sweet hole. It was erotic and feminine.

"On your knees is the perfect position to use your mouth on a woman's aroused, excited cunt. It puts you beneath her, between her legs, at mouth level with the privilege she's giving you.

"Are you ready? If I asked you to, right now, would you be able to slide that tongue into my pussy lips? Would you be able to focus enough in order to find my clitoris and manipulate it properly? Or would you be too distracted by the texture of my labia as they swell and drip around your mouth?

"Would the rush of new and erotic flavors dominate your senses so strongly you become incapable of carrying out your task?

"Once you are given the opportunity to please a woman's most private area with your mouth, you are not to think of yourself at all. Only about her pussy and how to make it feel good."

I licked my lips as I stared at the perfect slit in front of my eyes. The frustrated aching inside my cage had spread up and into my belly, but I did my best to ignore it as I listened to Teacher's words. I wanted to get hard so bad. I wanted to cry as I stared at Teacher's hot, pink sex.

AgnesMarko
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgnesMarko

"Alright, student," she announced, dropping the front of her skirt back down.

My heart sank as I tried to understand what I was hearing.

"That's enough. I don't think you're physically or emotionally ready to service me yet. This little lesson was just to get you a little more mentally prepared for the task you will soon come to know so well."

She took her other hand and gently fingered her exposed pussy. She grinned ever so slightly as she enjoyed the sensation she was giving herself.

"Come here," she asked, gently pulling her finger from between her legs.

I leaned forward and allowed her to run her sticky, wet fingers over my lips.

"There you go," she smirked, warmly. "Please, go take your seat. You've got work to do."

Tremblingly horny and rejected, I slowly got to my feet. As I sat my bare bum back down on the cold seat at my desk, I reached my tongue out over my lips and took in Teacher's sweetness. I can't even describe how erotic and delicious it was. I wanted more. I was desperate to plunge my tongue inside her, and my penis wouldn't let me stop thinking about it as well.

"Get out your notebook, student," Teacher began, activating the screen behind her. "You are now going to watch a very in-depth educational video on the vagina and how to properly please it."

I nod as I get my paper and pen ready to write.

"Please ensure your notes are extremely thorough. You will need them later."

The room became dark and soon I was watching the instructional video.

~

It seemed to drag on forever as my hand busily scribbled every little concept and tip. My hand ached, even worse than my locked genitals.

I could still taste and smell Teacher's juices on my mouth. To say they were distracting would be an understatement.

The video itself was slightly bizarre. It was very formal and educational; extremely dry and dull as it seemed more like a textbook anatomy lesson.

However, it would be continually cutting to practical video demonstrations of men and women going down on a woman.

Different positions, postures, techniques. Sometimes the man or woman would be bound in some sort of inescapable device and forced to give pleasure that way.

I kept writing every little detail I noticed: pacing, stroke length and location.

After seeing at least seven different women have orgasms from oral stimulation, the instructional video finally came to an end. My hand felt like it was on fire as I dropped my pencil and quickly began massaging it.

"I hope you paid attention, student," Teacher yawned. "It sure looks like you took a lot of notes. Well done. Your homework tonight is to go over your detailed notes from today's video and commit them all to memory. You will need this information very accessible in your mind if you want to be successful this week. Understood?"

"Yes, miss," I nodded, humbly. My bare legs and feet were cold as I sat in the darkness.

I yearned for Teacher to hold me. I wanted to feel loved and appreciated. Being so denied made me feel incredibly vulnerable. But having to live alone and never be treated warmly made things so much worse.

My imagination took over me and I fantasized about her taking me into her soft bed, caressing my body as I kissed and touched her perfect skin until she spread my legs and unlocked me.

The fantasy blurred after that, as it was just too exciting to think about. I shook myself back to reality. Teacher stood next to me.

"You may get dressed, student. You're excused," she granted, sounding slightly amused. "Oh, and as for your new companion; you'll get the key to her belt tomorrow. Tonight, perhaps you two should just get acquainted with each other. Remember, you are her superior for the rest of the week. This is a great privilege and a big responsibility. I'll see you in the morning... after your checkup with the nurse, I believe."

~

I rushed back to my room and luckily; the receptionist was busy on the phone as I passed by. I felt her watching me as I sped into the elevator.

I got into my room and found that I was alone. Apparently the chastity girl would be getting dropped off later.

The last thing I wanted to do was think more about the video I just watched, but I knew that was all I was supposed to do for now.

Miserably, I opened up my notebook and started reading over my notes.

~

A few agonizing hours went by as I sat and stared at my notes. Over and over I read about wet pussies and how to get them to feel orgasmic pleasure, how to behave when women make certain moans or noises, how to read their body language to know when to keep going or when to change something.

It all felt like some sick game to constantly remind me that I was locked and unable to experience any of this. Whether it was or wasn't, it didn't matter. I had to try my hardest and learn to perform oral service properly... or studying in chastity would be the least of my worries.

A timid knock on my door brought a rush of anxiety into my stomach. Was the girl here? I couldn't imagine what this week was going to be like. How was I going to act? How did Teacher want me to treat her? How did the chaste girl want to be treated? Would she hate me?

I opened the door. The young woman who'd be staying with me stood in the doorway, her blonde head bowed before me. Around her neck, a thick leather collar held a chain leash. The rest of the leash was carefully coiled in the girl's hands, like she was carrying a bowl of water.

"Hi," I croaked, forgetting how to speak for a moment. "You want to come in?"

"Yes, thank you, sir," she responded, politely, just louder than a whisper.

"Sir?" I smiled, caught off guard. It sounded silly to hear someone call me sir.

"I am to address you as sir, unless otherwise instructed," she explained, then held out her leash-filled hands, offering control to me.

"Uhh," I hesitated. "Just come on in."

I moved to the side and held the door open for her so she could make her way inside.

~

I told her to relax and make herself at home. I had studying to do, so I started on that, not wanting to pressure the girl into anything she wasn't comfortable with. I just let her do her own thing.

She knelt down into a submissive position on the floor and bowed her head. I didn't know what to do, so I read my notes.

After twenty minutes or so, I couldn't stand the silence anymore.

"You don't talk much, do you?" I asked.

"I am not supposed to speak, unless requested, sir."

"Oh, well, not in here, I mean... I give you permission to speak whenever you want, when we're in my room. Okay?"

"Yes, thank you, sir."

~

I went over my notes and she continued to sit on her knees silently. I worried that she must have been going crazy with boredom.

After a while, she started to stir uncomfortably.  "May I use the washroom, sir?" she asked, timidly. Her thin legs were squeezed tightly together at the knee.

"Oh, yeah, of course," I stammered.

"Thank you," she nodded, humbly, taking her leash into the bathroom with her.

This was so bizarre. How was I going to go the whole week with her living in my room with me?

~

She came out of the bathroom and I watched her anxiously.

"Okay, umm, sit down," I offered.

She knelt down submissively in front of my crotch.

"Umm, no, like, just sit on the bed with me."

She did.

"Can I take this leash off you? It's a bit... unnecessary I think."

"Whatever you want, sir."

"Okay..."
I leaned in close to her so I could get a look at the metal clasp attaching the leash to the collar. As I fumbled with it, I couldn't help but smell her hair. The fragrance immediately made my heart beat loudly in my chest. Her thin, pink lips curled as I unlocked the clasp.

"There you go," I stated, trying to sound casual. I placed the metal chain on the small nightstand next to the bed.

"Thank you, sir," she mewed, gratefully, folding her hands neatly onto her lap. I could see the indentation of her metal chastity belt under her thin grey skirt.

"Instead of sir, which, just seems too formal, even for... here, you know? Just call me whatever you want."

"Yes, sir," she smiled, nervously.

"And you... what do I call you?" I asked, genuinely.

"Student. Or pet. Whatever you prefer, sir."

"I want to call you by your real name."

"That's what you want?"

"Yes, I do," I assured.

"Alright," she nodded solemnly. "My name is Chloe, sir."

"It's nice to meet you, Chloe."

I couldn't help but sit there and smile at Chloe. It just felt nice to be talking to someone. To be sitting next to someone who couldn't punish me for just speaking in the wrong way.

Or, maybe she could. Who knew? She could be another teaching assistant, put undercover to test me or see if I was behaving properly even when I think I'm not being supervised. Oh god, that would be terrible.

Would they do that? They might...

"You look like you're a good student," Chloe said, peering over at my open notebook.

I chuckled in response, not sure if she was sarcastic or genuine.

"What did you learn about in class today, sir?"

"Well," I said, scratching my head, "I had to take as many detailed notes as I could while watching an instructional video on, uhh, giving... pleasure."

Chloe took this in silently. The awkward, sexual tension seemed to build as we sat closely on the bed next to each other, not sure what to say or do next. What did she think of me? Did she hate having to be near me? Did she hate having to live with me and be my submissive?

"Is that the weird video that feels like it's 10 hours long?" Chloe asked, breaking the silence.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, that's the one."

"Who made that?" she wondered aloud.

"I know, right?" I chuckled in agreement.

Chloe smiled sweetly before stretching out in a big yawn.

Helplessly I yawned afterwards.

"Tired?" I asked.

"It's been a bit of a long day, sir."

"Yeah, sure. Well, I'm tired too," I paused, looking around the room. Other than a few chairs and a desk, there was no other furniture. "Umm, how is this going to work?"

"I can sleep on the floor, sir," Chloe offered, looking up at me with her adorable eyes. "I'd be really grateful to have a pillow and a blanket, if you'd allow it, sir."

"Oh, uhh," I hesitated. "I don't think you should sleep on the floor."

Chloe looked around, confused. "There's no couch or anything, though. Where would you want me, sir? The bathtub?"

It didn't seem like Chloe was making a joke. My look of disbelief must have made me appear silly.

"No, no," I stuttered. "The bed. We can share the bed, can't we? I mean, it's not that big, but it should be fine. Would that be better for you?"

"Whatever you prefer, sir."

"Well, I think I'd prefer you not sleeping on the floor... or the bathtub," I said with a laugh.

~

We both got ready for bed. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth so Chloe could have a bit of privacy in the room to change.

I didn't want to sleep naked, like I usually did (save for my chastity device), so I slid on a pair of pajama pants over my cage. I felt nervous about returning to the bedroom. I'm not sure why. Nothing could happen between us, obviously. Still, I couldn't help but notice the butterflies in my stomach as I opened the bathroom door.

Chloe was now in a little, white nightie. Her shoes were off, but her thin socks still warmed her tiny feet.

She smiled gently as we swapped rooms. Her hair smelled nice as it wafted by me.

~

She finished in the bathroom and I turned off the light. She was already under the covers when I got in. Despite the very narrow size of the mattress, we were able to have some space between us.

I could feel her feminine presence next to me. Being in the same bed with such a pretty woman was incredibly arousing, despite the fact that we were both completely locked up. I felt my pulse beat heavily in my neck. I think the fact we were both locked chaste made things even more arousing.

"Thank you," Chloe whispered, facing away from me. "Thanks for being nice, tonight."

"Oh, no problem," I replied, awkwardly. "Good night."

"Good night."

We were both tired, but I knew I wasn't going to be able to fall asleep. Not with so many questions swirling around in my head. And not with the temptation to indulge my sexual urges in full force.

I didn't want to stop Chloe from sleeping though, so I tried to drift off.

~

Minutes or hours went by. Both of us tried to settle to sleep.

Eventually, I felt a small shaking against the mattress. I didn't know what it was.

I opened my eyes and let them adjust. Chloe was trembling slightly on her side of the bed. For a moment, I watched her, concerned. She let out a small whimper and rolled herself over.

"Chloe, are you, okay?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry, am I keeping you up?" Chloe answered. She sounded like she was about to cry.

"What's the matter?" I worried.

"It's nothing, I'm sorry to disturb you, sir. I'll be quiet and stop moving."

"No, it's... okay. What is it?"

"It's the belt, sir. "And the plug... I can't sleep very easily. This new plug Vanessa put in me... it's pressing into me in a deeper way.

"It doesn't let me relax. It makes, well... it intensifies my urges. It makes the denial worse. it makes my cravings for... relief grow and grow.

"I just can't do anything about it and it's incredibly frustrating. And I know I have to learn to accept it, but... sometimes, like this, it just keeps me up and I feel so hot and tight and... I'm sorry, sir."

"I'm sorry..." I said, hushed.

"Don't be," Chloe peeped. "It's not your fault. You are going through this too. I know."

"How long have you been... locked like this?" I asked.

"Since I've been here, sir."

"Oh, are you in week 2 as well?"

"This is the start of my third week. But... Vanessa held me back twice. So this is my fifth week here."

"Oh god," I gasped. "And the belt? I mean, have you been let out at all?"

"No, sir. Well, just for nursing inspections and plug insertions, or you know... teasing and punishments."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Five weeks? How? How could she stand it? How could they do that to her?

"Is there, anything I can do?" I begged, wishing I could help her in some way.

"No, sir, thank you. I just have to try and relax. I have to try and experience the feelings and desires coursing through my body, and just learn to accept them and use them to be a better submissive."

"I don't want to make your time here harder, okay?" I urged.

"You haven't."

"Tell me, if I do. Please tell me if there's ever anything I can do, okay?"

"Yes sir."

~

We both lay in the darkness again. I couldn't help but think of Chloe's chastity. She'd been locked in that belt, not allowed to orgasm for five weeks! I would go mad... how has she survived? How is she so well behaved?

I was so impressed and also, aroused by her. I thought about how turned on she must be...

My cage suddenly felt extremely uncomfortably tight as thoughts of touching and kissing Chloe filled my head. I had to focus on something else, and quick, or I'd be tossing and turning all night too.

Eventually the sexual fantasies subsided, although my penis remained a swollen, throbbing distraction.

Chloe turned restlessly in the sheets again.

"Chloe," I murmured, "why are you here? At this school?"

She turned over in the bed to face me. It was very dark, but I could see her eyes faintly as they studied me. She seemed as wide-awake as I was.

"Well," she started, "it's kind of simple, I guess. I've never been, well, much of a take-charge kind of person. I knew I didn't have what it took to climb to the top like so many other successful women have. I fell behind quickly at school and then I couldn't really figure out a career and things got bad for me for a while."

Chloe shifted uncomfortably in the bed and her foot rubbed up against mine for a second before we pulled them away from each other.

"I've always been bi-sexual as far as I remember, and, well, it's obviously much more advantageous to learn to please women, so I decided to try and get certified. If I could, then, my next relationship, my next job, well, you know. Hopefully I can turn things around that way."

~

We talked for what felt like hours. I don't know why, but talking to her felt so comforting. I don't remember falling asleep.

 

 

Published 
Written by Aerith_Lives
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments