Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheer Camp Part 3

"Alyssia tries somethings new....."

18
13 Comments 13
20.8k Views 20.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I looked over at Rochelle and Coach Ryan. They smiled at Chris and I. All I could think about was I really hope we don't get into trouble for what we were doing, and I hope that Coach Ryan wasn't able to see anything that we were doing. Him calling my parents and telling them what I have been doing is all I needed right now.

"So what were you guys doing over there?" asked the Coach.

"We were just talking," said Chris. I started to blush, and look down at the dirt covered ground.

"If you were just talking why does Alyssia look like she wants the earth to swallow her up right now?" Giggled Rochelle. If looks could kill Rochelle would be sixteen feet under.

"Ok we'll stop picking on you, Alyssia," Coach Ryan said, noticing how red my cheeks were getting. "How about we walk these lovely ladies to their dorm and then go to our meeting for the coaches."

We walked back to the beach area and grabbed our towels and suntan lotion and started walking back to our dorm room.

"What's this in your hair, Alyssia?" asked Rochelle, taking a twig with a leaf on it out of my hair. and smiling at me. I grabbed the twig and threw it to the ground.

"I just might have to change those plans for later with you, won't I?" Rochelle whispered into my ear. She gently took my earlobe into her mouth and I felt her tongue swipe over it. I wanted to sigh, but knew if I did we would be caught. Rochelle grinned wickedly at me. I wondered what I was going to be getting myself into this time. We walked up to the dorm room with the guys and they left with just a good bye.

We walked into the dorm, and I looked over at Rochelle.

"So tell me what you and Chris were doing?" she asked taking her swimsuit off.

"Well we basically fucked what do you think happened?" I said watching her take her swimsuit off. Rochelle walked to the bathroom doors and opened them. I heard the water turn on.

"That's what I thought you guys were doing. Coach and I heard a lot of moaning going on," Rochelle said. "Are you coming in?"

"Sure," I replied taking off my bikini. I looked over at her where I thought I last saw her suitcase but it was missing. Hmm that's strange, wonder where her suitcase went? I thought to myself.

 I walked into the bathroom and saw Rochelle covered in bubbles. She looked like she was getting ready for a Playboy photo shoot. Her hair was piled up on top of her head. Her body glistened from the bubbles and water.

I stepped up to the garden tub and got in. The water was so warm and I could smell a hint of jasmine. Rochelle got to her knees and pushed me till the cool hard ceramic tub was against my back. I looked into her eyes as she came closer to me. Her lips touched mine. Rochelle straddled my legs so I couldn't move them. She began to caresses my boobs. Her fingers twisted my nipples gently till they became hard little pebbles. She reached over the tub, and came up with a pair of clamps. I guess thats where the suitcase went, I thought to myself looking at the clamps.

"Umm. And what are those for? And where are they going?" I asked, looking at the clamps and then at Rochelle. She laughed.

"Are you going to ask me that every time I pull something out of my suitcase?" she asked, ignoring my questions and asking one of her own.

"I just might. I have never really done much with the whole toys thing. Well beside using a vibrator," I said blushing. Rochelle laughed as she gently took one of the clamps and put it over my nipple then did the same to the other. She gently pulled on the chair connecting them and I moaned at the feel of my nipples being pulled slightly.

"Now see. You like my little suitcase. Don't you, Alyssia?" Rochelle said, pulling on the chain a little harder. I lifted my pelvis up and our pussy rubbed against each other.

"OHHH," I moaned.

"Is that a yes?" Rochelle teased me. Again she pulled the nipple clamps.

"Yes!" I cried out.

"Well are you ready for something different?" Rochelle asked me, getting up from the tub.

"Um okay," I said. Now why was I always wondering what was going to happen? I thought to myself.

"Stay there and do not move. If you move I am not going to be happy and you do not want to know what will happen when I'm not happy," Rochelle said leaving the bathroom.

I could hear her in our room and I thought I heard the door open and then close, but I wasn't for sure. I heard a faint voice cough. Oh my god, it sounded like a man's voice. But that couldn't be right. No guys would be gutsy enough to go into the girls' dorms while it was still daylight out. They would get caught way too easily.

I sighed and closed my eyes and let myself fall into the tub more. Shit that meant I just moved. Rochelle is not going to be happy, and that means I'm going to be in trouble. What could she possibly do to me?

"You moved," was all she said when she came into the bathroom.

MissLaraHoney
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissLaraHoney

"Didn't I say not to move? I'm sure I did. Well I guess you're just going to be punished." Rochelle pulled a wooden ruler out of her bag.

"Are you serious?" I asked looking up at her.

"Yes. Now stand up, get out of the tub, and bend over with your hands on the side of the tub," she said to me. I had never heard her talk so stern before. It was somewhat exciting to me.

I did what she told me to do. I just hope this wasn't going to hurt too much. I felt the first sting of the ruler on my left cheek then I felt the quick sting on my right cheek as well.

"Ow!" I yelped as the slaps got harder. I heard a male laugh. I hurried and straightened up and saw Coach Ryan standing there naked. I tried to cover as much of myself as I could, but it was too late, he already had an eyeful.

"Coach!" I yelled. "What's going on?" I asked, embarrassed that this man was seeing all I had to offer.

"He's here because I asked him to be. I told you tonight was going to be different," Rochelle said. "Now please turn back around and lets get your punishment over so we can have some fun."

I turned around reluctantly. I couldn't believe I was going along with this. What the hell was I thinking? This was not what I had in mind. I felt the ruler slap my ass again and I winced from the sting. It was harder then earlier.

"That's it, Sir, hit her harder," I heard Rochelle say.

No wonder it hurt more. I was being spanked by a fully grown man. Another slap and another one. It felt like my ass was on fire.

"Please," I begged, crying now from the spankings.

"Please what?" asked Coach Ryan.

"Please no more," I asked quietly.

"First of all you call me Sir, and I decide when you have had enough," he said, slapping me hard 5 more times.

A gentle hand caressed my ass and I knew at once that it was Rochelle's hand.

"Go lay on the bed and wait for me, Rochelle," he said. She quickly left and did as she was told.

I felt him behind me. He pulled me up against him and gently pushed my hair from my face. He turned me around in his arms and I thought I was going to fall but he pulled me against him. His fingers gently dried my tears. I whimpered as he held me close. He smelt like Old Spice.

"Shhh," he said quietly. "You're safe, Baby. I promise you that."

I looked into his eyes and saw that he was telling the truth. I started to breath normally and felt my legs able to hold me up again.

"I'm not sorry about your punishment. You needed to learn that I am the one in control now. Not you and not Rochelle. You will obey me and things will be fine. Disobey me and you get punished. Do you understand me?" he said in his no nonsence voice. I nodded my head to show I understood.

"You will answer me," he said, gently pushing my chin up to look him in his brown eyes.

"Yes," I said.

"That should be a yes Sir," he said, patiently waiting for me to correct myself.

"Yes, Sir," I said. He bent his head and I felt the tenderness in his lip as they touched mine. He picked me and carried me into the bedroom and laid me beside Rochelle. He stood over us gently gabbed the chain still on my nipples and pulled.

"Ohh." I moaned. I felt him pull the chain harder.

"Rochelle go get your suitcase. I want to get to know Alyssia a little better," Coach Ryan said with a wicked grin on his face. I felt his hands gently part the folds of my pussy and he slipped a finger inside of me and then added two. He pulled them out then pushed them back inside. I moaned.

"Do NOT cum until I give you permission," he said, thrusting a third finger into my wet pussy. He gently unclipped the nipple clamps and covered my nipples with his mouth.

"UHH!!! MMM!!!" I moaned louder. He moved down the bed to between my legs. He took his large dick in his hand and pushed all the way into me. I nearly came off the bed when I felt him thrust into me hard.

"Oh God!" I yelped out. "You're so big!" He laughed and began to pull out and thrust inside my pussy harder each time. He grabbed my arms roughly and pulled me up on top of him.

"Ride me," he commanded me. I slowly let myself sink down on to his raise dick. I could feel him inside me even more. He grabbed my waist and began lifting me off him and pushing me down harder and faster.

"Cum for me, Alyssia! Right now!" Coach yelled as he began to cum deep inside me. I began to cum as soon as he gave me permission. It was like my body was waiting for his permission.

"Good girl," he said, kissing the tip of my nose. He pulled out of me and gently held me in his arms. Rochelle walked back into the room as I began to giggle.

"Looks like you two had fun. Maybe we can all have some fun together now," she said smiling

"Count on it," Coach Ryan said smiling.

Published 
Written by sassycheergirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments