Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

-Closer Then You Think- Part 1

"Megan beings to dive into May's world unknowingly"

5
3 Comments 3
5.1k Views 5.1k
569 words 569 words
May was at home in her house alone late at night. She was a mistress who had recently lost a submissive and was looking for a replacement. May was 5’ 9”, 36H bra, and brown eyes. May was wearing a black bra and laced black panties. She decided just for fun to go to a chat site she often used to talk with others when she got bored. As she scanned through the site suddenly she came across a beautiful woman.

She was blonde, around 5’ 8”, had 36 D tits, and blue eyes, but that was just the tip of the iceberg. The woman was her next door neighbor. She could see into her window every night alone, because her husband was never home. She looked out of her window once again to see Megan sitting in nothing, but a t shirt. Her pussy almost fully visible to May’s eyes. May began to purse her prey and take action for her new submissive.

Megan unknowing that she was being watched felt particularly alone because her husband was always away. The kids were out of town at her mother’s house. So she thought why not look for something fun. She opens up her laptop and logs onto the site. May soon messages her demanding submission from her. Megan only sees her avatar and didn’t know what she was getting herself into.

“Your mine you dirty slut.” says May.

Megan shocked responds “Yes ma’am.”

As they continued to talk Megan became aroused slowly as she was commanded to touch herself. She began to breathe deeply as the sensation of touching herself quickly made her soaked. She began to do what she was commanded like she was a puppet.

Laurenth__rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laurenth__rose

She started by rubbing her pussy slowly in circles. Quickly the pace increased and she started to lose control. Her legs began to quiver as she slowly was reaching her climax.

Across the yard May watched as she stripped and made her a toy for her to watch. Her new toy was shaking as she made her edge over and over. She smiled as Megan as slowly was being transformed into a slut. Megan was masterpiece in the workings as May made her orgasm very little effort.

Megan thought “How can someone control me so easily so far away.” not knowing her Mistress was on look away.

Her pussy was ready to burst. She began to squirt all over her bed and screamed, creating a large puddle on her sheets. May chuckled as she squirmed everywhere in delight. May opened up her window and then typed her one last command for the night. Megan opened her window and yelled at the top of her lungs.

“I’m a no good slut!”

May smiled as she watched her go back to her computer. Megan looked at her screen and saw her juices dripping down on it. She began to lick it up starving for the mistress’ attention. She begins to type on the screen a question that made her heart pound.

“Mistress, will you control my life and everything I am?”

Several minutes pass as Megan waits nervously as she hears a ding.

“Be here at 8 am sharp.” said May.

Megan smiled “Yes ma’am.”

Megan lies down and begins to rest, awaiting her new life as a submissive as May slides into her sheets eager for the morning to come.

Part 2 coming soon...

Published 
Written by MissSpanky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments