Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connor's World; A Beginning

"The first part of series based around the powerful Connor and His BDSM world."

9
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words
A small latex covered fist reaches up to one of the dark wooden poles jutting from the wheel and grasps it. Her red lips curl into a grin as she pulls at the lever. It turns a wheel, and the clicking of its ratchet echoes in the empty courtyard. It winds up a white rope tightly until the rope creaks with the weight it is lifting.

The young man dangles helplessly from the thick leather cuffs around his wrists; a sight which pleases Miss Stevens greatly. Her nipples stiffen beneath the tight white cotton of her vest top tucked into her tan riding jodhpurs.

“Well look at you!” Miss Stevens purrs as she twirls the tails of the black leather flogger she holds in her right hand and she jumps down from the pillar she had climbed onto to tighten the ratchet and raise her plaything’s feet from the floor.

Chains from his ankles run to two O rings fixed to the ground. Now they are tight so he is held suspended for her, naked, his lithe muscular body flexed, glistening with perspiration in the morning sunlight. He has a layer of fine dark hair across his strong chest which slithers down his chiselled belly and collects in a dark mass around his balls and his huge erect cock. He is hard and proud, jutting upward almost to his navel, his cock thick and pulsing.

Miss Stevens stands beside him pressing herself to his nakedness. She spreads the fingers of one hand over the muscles of his chest and lets the leather strands of the flogger hang down from her hip as she caresses him.

“Well, look at you.” The thick Southern Irish lilt of Miss Steven’s voice breaks the stillness of the morning air. His cock twitches as she speaks. He groans as he looks up at the cuffs from which he is suspended.

“You are a pretty boy,” Miss Stevens continues as she slides her hand down over the straining tightness of his belly and circles his straining cock into her latex clad palm.

“Oh fuck,” he moans as a wad of clear pre cum oozes from the tip of his shaft as the Irish Dominatrix draws back his foreskin in a downward movement of her fist.

“Oh my God!” he gasps.

Miss Stevens steps back, switching the flogger from her left hand to her right and swirling its heavy leather strands through the air. She lashes it across the heaving chest of the suspended male.

“Ah!!” he catches his breath as an immediate redness burns beneath the dark hair matting his chest. He clenches his fists and kicks his feet in the air against his chains. She lashes him again.

“You’re right it’s 'oh my God!' Or perhaps 'Oh my Goddess!' may be more appropriate, because, now you have mucked out and groomed my horses I have all morning to play with you. And you know how I like to play, boy!”

He nodded quickly. “Yes.”

She paced behind him and swung the flogger through the air so that the weighted ends of the strands caught him across the tight cheeks of his buttocks. He hissed with pain and cried out “Oh fuck, ow!”

Crack!

She flogged him again.

“Yes what?”

He nodded frantically. “Yes Goddess, sorry Goddess!”

She cupped his heavy balls in her fingers and gave a playful squeeze. “Better.” She swatted his cock and balls with a downward slap of her fingers, and he tensed and groaned.

Miss Stevens cast the flogger to one side and went to rummage in her heavy black leather bag she had left hanging from a hook on the side of the barn. She turned with a smile dangling a red rubber ball gag from her fingertips and she approached the object of her attentions again.

“Well,” she purred, “for what I have planned for you we had better silence you as best we can.”

Miss Stevens shoved the rubber ball into the stable lad’s mouth and fastened the black leather straps with buckles at the back of his head. She stood before him with one red fingernail turned up sharply beneath his chin. He winced as he looked at her.

“God, you know,” Miss Stevens purred, “You do actually make me wet like that slut.”

She slapped his face hard and a string of saliva escaped from his mouth around the ball gag and onto the hair on his chest.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

She turned his face up again.

“You know, I might even let you fuck me one day. As much as I generally detest filthy cocks, you really are quite gorgeous. And blessed with what you have down there,” her eyes dropped momentarily, “you may even give me some pleasure!”

Miss Stevens licked her lips. “Now, for being a good boy, and against my better judgement, I’m going to suck you off until you cum in my mouth.” She stroked his cheek with her fingers. “Would that be nice bitch?”

He nodded and she begun to slide down his body with her hands on either side of him raking his flesh with her nails.

He was grunting into the ball gag as Miss Stevens engulfed the swollen head of his shaft deep into the heat of her mouth. She turned her tongue around its thickness and felt it swell and pulse between her teeth. She sank forward and gulped again and again taking the shaft into her throat and gripping it there, bobbing her head up and down to head fuck him. She reached around his tight masculine buttocks and dug her fingernails into his flesh. He squealed into the ball gag and shoved further into the depths of her throat until her face was pressed into his dark pubic hair.

Expertly, she remained there, not gagging or drawing back, but gulping, squeezing her throat to milk his hard shaft deep inside her.

She could feel his pulse; he would cum soon. She pulled back and curled her latex fingers around his wet shaft and pumped it mercilessly.

“Do not cum yet!” she commanded, knowing it was inevitable as he hung in his bonds entirely surrendering himself to her.

Her pumping of his shaft had now become a blur of black latex and pink skin.

“OK, baby...” she looked up into his face. ”You can do it! Cum...do ..it...n...!”

Bleep, bleep. Bleep, bleep.

“Oh fuck it!”

Miss Stevens fell back onto her bottom and turned to crawl over to her bag where her mobile had rudely interrupted the climactic moment.

The hapless stable lad was muttering into the ball gag and squeezing his legs together clearly trying finish and release his spunk.

Miss Stevens scrabbled for her phone. She had to get it quickly; it might be him.

Bleep, bleep. Bleep, bleep.

And there on the screen as she shifted the phone in her hands was the name.

Connor

Her heart raced.

She stabbed at the green button and held the phone to her ear as she blushed furiously.

“Good morning, Sir,” she said as boldly as she could.

She brushed her dark hair aside from her face as she spoke.

“Why, yes, Sir...of course...no...nothing...I’ll be with you shortly...Thank you, Sir!”

She clicked the red button and then looked to the stable lad still hanging in his bonds watching her.

“I’ll have to come back to you, boy,” Miss Stevens gushed, clearly excited and eager to leave. She went to grab her bag.

She spun around to face the suspended male and grinned; a wicked idea had struck her and she looked down and raced through the contacts on her phone. She pressed the green button again as she found her mark.

Miss Stevens smiled and she flicked back her hair as her contact answered.

“Hey, Raphe,” she purred, “It’s your big sister. Yeah, good. Listen, I don’t have long. I’m in the court yard and am going to have to leave something hanging in the air.” She stood before the stable lad looking at him with her feet planted wide and a hand on her curved hip. “A gorgeous young hunk I’m training. Will you come and cut him down?”

She paused and looked into the stable lads blue eyes. She oozed pure wickedness. “And then put him over a hay bale and fuck him up the arse. Then send him home.”

The lad’s eyes widened and he protested into the gag.

Miss Stevens snapped off the phone.

“Do everything he says, or I swear you’ll never touch me again!”

His eyes narrowed and he nodded.

She flipped her phone into her bag which she slung over her slim shoulder. She blew a kiss to the stable lad and called “ciao!” as she spun on her heel and walked to the car.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments