Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Continuation.. Online turns real part 2

10
8 Comments 8
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words
*Note: This is a follow up to a previous story ( online turns real part 2 )

I wake up to my arms and legs tied to the bed and you sitting in your chair in the living room. You hear me rustling against my bonds.

"Good morning my pet, did you sleep well?"

I lightly shake my head. "Yes, Sir, I did."

You come up to the side of the bed next to me, stroke my hair out of my face and kiss me lightly on the forehead. "You look so beautiful tied up, you know that?"

I blush and instantly get wet at your comment. You reach down and stroke my pussy with one hand and rub my nipples with the other. "OOhhh...That feels good!"

You pinch my nipple hard and say with a sweet voice, "So needy already, not yet though."

I whine and pout, but that doesn't get my anywhere.

You leave the room for a moment and bring in a glass of water. You give me a sip and set it on the nightstand and then grab a few items from your little stash and put them just outside of my view. Remembering what you said just before falling asleep last night makes me wet, I know it is going to be an eventful day.

I hear a slight humming sound and know what's coming. I don't fight it, but instead raise my hips to meet you. You insert the rather large toy into me and turn it up to medium. "Don't want to get you too wound up so soon."

I moan and push my hips up, trying to move the toy inside of me. It felt so good.

"You are not to cum until I say."

I ignore you hoping it is just my imagination and you didn't just say that.

"Did you hear me? You are not to cum until I give you permission, is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir," I say in a soft pouty voice.

I am having so much fun with the toy inside of me that I don't notice you grab one of your toys. Swoosh. I jump up off the bed and almost shoot the toy out of me. "Oohhh." The swipes come down on every part of my body. It doesn't exactly hurt, but it still takes my breath away. You make sure to hit my nipples and are perfect at getting it at just the right angle between my legs. I am bucking up to meet you, purring and swaying my head side to side.

"Remember, you are not to cum without permission."

Oh yeah, shit I was so close! I beg for release, you don't reply. "Please, Sir, I need to cum."

"Not yet, little one. Patience!"

I let out a soft cry, patience was never one of my virtues!

You leave the room and leave me to stew a bit. You come back with a pair of nipple clamps and start to roll my nipples between your fingers. Once my nipples are hard and ready you slide them on and tighten them about halfway. "OOHHH," I moan between gasps.

You smile down at me. "Good girl." You leave the room yet again to get something else, knowing the waiting and teasing is driving me crazy!

You come back after 5 minutes, it seems like an hour to me. This time you are holding a tray of ice cubes. Hmm that's odd, you didn't whip or spank me. So what's the ice for? I think. You pull the toy out of me and start to rub the ice all around, sliding it to my ass and back up to my pussy again. You tease my pussy for a while and then slide it all the way in and leave it there. "MMMmmm, OOhhhh." That is cold! You grab another and push it in, and another. You do this until 7 or 8 cubes of ice are inside of me. I am bucking and writhing on the bed, not sure what to feel. It is cold, but it feels good. It is numbing me, but yet I can still feel everything. I need to cum so badly.

"Please, I need to cum! Please!" I beg.

"Not yet."

"Oohhh, Please! I need to cum Sir. Please!"

"NO!"

I fight to hold back, but the feelings are getting stronger. The need is almost overpowering me. "Please Sir, may your slut cum for you! Please."

"No," you snap. "You will wait like a good girl until you are given permission. Bratty little girls don't get rewards!" 

I push my head into the bed and bite my lower lip and concentrate on something other than my need to cum. I count the tiles, the spaces between the tiles, anything. OOhhh it is taking over again. Swoosh. The feeling of fire follows shortly behind. You whip my breasts with perfection, lines like a zebra up and down them both. You go all the way down my belly and to my mound. I am thrashing and crying, pulling at my arms and kicking my legs, trying anything to free myself.

You then start in on my thighs, perfect marks up and down both of them. Tears are running down my face still but I calm down some and actually start to enjoy the pain you are inflicting.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

What is wrong with me? Enjoy pain? Why am I enjoying this?
 
You lightly trail your fingers up and down my body, making sure not to miss a mark. I move my hips trying to meet your hands as they trail closer and closer, but you don't take notice. I complain and protest. Why is he doing this to me? Why am I even listening? I should be able to cum when I want or need to. But yet I follow your orders, and wait for you to give me permission.

You untie my hands and feet and roll me over onto my stomach and tie them back into the same position they were before. You put a blindfold over my eyes and a gag in my mouth. What if I need to cum?! How do I ask now? how will he know? The thoughts are racing through my head and my breathing begins to get quicker and harder. 

"Mmphh, mmnph," is all I am able to get out over the large ball that's stuffed in my mouth.

"What's that, my pet? I cant understand you."

"MMmMmphMM."

You chuckle. "I still can't understand, you have to speak clearer."

Getting frustrated I just flop my head down and sigh. I know you are messing with me. You leave the room again for a few minutes to let me wonder and ponder at what is yet to come.

SLAP! I gasp through the gag and muffle out a cry. SLAP! again in the same spot on my ass. I start to move back and forth hoping to avoid your aim but don't have much room to move. CRACK!

"MMPH MMPH MMM," I protest sharply though the gag. I am drooling and spitting all over trying to get the words out. That is not his hand! What is that? CRACK! again. CRACK! You start to rub the object over the new welts on my ass, moving it back and forth, up and down.

You remove my blindfold so I can see. It's a cane! I can just make it out through the blur in my eyes. Tears are still running, but I can still partly see. My breathing is sharp and labored from the pain of the blows. Now I wish you had that ice!

You soothe my welted bottom and untie my hands and feet, but leave the gag in for now. You flip me back over and tell me to stay still otherwise I will be tied again. I comply and stay still. You run your fingers up and down my body again. I'm moaning through the gag, you know I am close. You have been teasing me for quite a while and know I can't hold back much longer. You caress my pussy, playing with my clit, gently pinching it between your fingers. My hips start to buck again and you stop suddenly. "HHMPH!" I snort.

You start to rub again, small circles. You stick one finger inside of me, then another, finally you have 3 fingers inside of me. I am bucking and humping your hand, trying anything to get some release. You pump your fingers in and out, I am moaning and almost crying when you shove your fingers in roughly.

"CUM NOW!"

You don't have to tell me twice! My body convulses and I am shaking all over. I cum harder than ever before. I melt into your arms, barely able to move. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

I wake up to you sitting next to me on the bed. "Feeling better?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good, are you ready for the next round?"

My eyes get wide with wonder. Next round? 

You lay down next to me and tell me to suck your cock. I do so slowly, going up and down making small circles around the tip. I plunge my head all the way down, taking all of you into my mouth. Bringing my head about halfway up your cock and then slamming my head back down onto you again. I do this about 3 or 4 times. I can hear your breathing is getting faster and it wouldn't be long now. You grab my hair and start to pump in and out of my mouth, gaining speed every time you pull up. You push me down one last time and blow down my throat. 

You push me up and off of you and tell me to get up on all fours. Quickly I do so, and you are behind me just as fast as I can get into position. You shove your cock into my pussy and start pounding me for all it's worth. You are slapping my ass as you pump in and out. The harder you thrust, the harder the slap. You grab my hips and start to pump faster and harder making the headboard hit the wall. "CUM NOW, SLUT."

I feel you blow again deep inside of me. I clench my pussy to milk every last drop out of you. We both collapse onto the bed breathing hard. Spent, we lay still in each others arms, taking in that moment.

We clean up and get ready for the rest of our day, who knows what the rest of it is going to bring us.

Published 
Written by JustaFriend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments