Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Costume Drama Part 2

"The two girls took hold of Jack, one at each wrist, and led him to the door of the bathroom."

6
3 Comments 3
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
The two girls took hold of Jack, one at each wrist, and led him to the door of the bathroom. When they had taken him inside the second girl slipped back and he heard the key turn in the door behind him.

It was a huge room with a black and white marble floor and a Victorian bathtub in the centre slightly raised on a pedestal. The walls were cream coloured and yellow lighting gave the room an atmosphere of gothic menace.

Jack watched the second girl walk past him as she tucked the key down into the confines of her deep cleavage. He shuddered with apprehension.

She made her way across the room to the bathtub and took her place kneeling on the other side facing them. She smiled.

At last Jack found his voice. “Do you ladies mind if I’m left alone now,” he said as firmly as he could, “I need to get cleaned up.” His voice tailed away as he looked down at the floor.

“Nonsense!” said the first girl at his side as she twisted his arm slightly behind his back and pressed him forward, “we’re not finished with you yet, sweetness. We have to be very thorough when we carry out a search you know. We can’t leave you alone to destroy any evidence can we now?”

“But I haven’t got any evidence,” Jack groaned as he stumbled forward towards the raised the raised bathtub. “I don’t do drugs or anything like that, I can assure you.”

“Just shut up,” the girl snapped, “because nothing you say is going to stop us doing this, darling!”

“Doing what?” Jack enquired, but neither girl replied.

When Jack reached the raised bathtub the first girl stepped behind him and kicked his heels slightly apart with the toe of her boot. “Shuffle forward,” she ordered. Jack obeyed moving until his feet were pressed against the pedestal of the bath. The girl kneeling on the other side smiled up at him from beneath the black peak of her cap.

Why can’t I resist, Jack thought. All I need to do is turn around and tell them to let me out of here and I can go, but he could not bring himself to act. Instead he stood dumbly awaiting the next command as he stared into the white enamel of the enormous bathtub.

“Lean forward,” the first girl said, “and take hold of the handrail on the opposite side of the bath.”

“This really isn’t necessary,” Jack pleaded, but even as he spoke he could feel himself acting out the command. He rested his weight onto the edge of the bath and reached across towards the golden handrail that crossed the opposite side. When he took hold of the rail he was at full stretch with his toes just resting on the floor. Immediately he felt uncomfortable. He rocked his weight back and forth uneasily.

“Close your eyes,” the first girl commanded. Jack obeyed cautiously. He felt the second girl grasp his wrists and the kiss of cold metal against his skin. He tried to pull back but found he could not withdraw. He heard the clatter of metal on metal as he opened his eyes to find he was handcuffed to the rail in front of him. The kneeling girl grinned and giggled.

Jack thrashed madly trying to pull free, kicking back and swearing, but he was unable to escape or alter his vulnerable position. The girls both watched with amused interest until he was exhausted and lay slumped forward breathing heavily.

When he was quite still they both positioned themselves behind him and he strained to look back at them over his shoulder. They knelt down and he felt their slim hands creep around his waist and work at the buckle of his trousers pulling it loose. Next his fly was opened and his trousers and boxer shorts were eased down together over his thick thighs to expose his backside which was firm and muscular. Jack clenched his buttocks nervously making the two girls laugh.

“Nurse!” the first girl called out in her commanding tone. “Will you come in here please!” Her voice echoed in the room and a door to the far left clicked open immediately.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

Jack had not noticed the door when he first entered the room but now he looked across at it nervously.

Jack’s heart beat fast as a tall blonde entered the room and stood by the door for a moment taking in the scene with a knowing smile. She was young, about eighteen or nineteen Jack guessed, and she was dressed from head to toe in a sky blue nurse’s uniform. It was altered to include a plunging neckline and micro-skirt. She had the most perfect long legs that Jack had ever seen. They were long and slender but for the merest suggestion of puppy fat around her tanned thighs. Her hips were wide, curving into a tiny waist clipped into a tight black belt. Her breasts were large and heavy but her youth kept them high and firm and her nipples stood out clearly against her crisp uniform. She wore a tiny nurse’s cap with her straight blonde hair flowing freely around her shoulders. Jack could do nothing but stare and wonder what this vision of sexuality had in store for him.

The young nurse began to make her way over, her high stiletto heels clicking ominously on the marble floor. Her hips swayed seductively. When she stood in front of Jack she leered down at him and licked her full red lips. With one hand she raised the hem of her short flared skirt to give Jack a fleeting glimpse of the gusset of her knickers and then she let the material fall back into place.

“Well, girls,” she drawled in a husky voice that exuded raw sexuality. “You have chosen a prime piece of beef here. Very dishy!” She stood with her legs wide apart and her hands on her hips. “What’s it to be then?”

The first girl replied over Jack’s shoulder. “The full internal exam is required.”

The young nurse smiled as Jack began to writhe again and protest loudly. She fumbled in her small pocket revealing a pair of surgical gloves and a tube of lubricant. She pulled the gloves into place on her small hands letting the tight rubber snap into place and Jack looked at her with wide eyes.

The nurse squeezed a length of clear gel onto the fingers of her right hand and then let the tube fall at her feet. Her heels clicked on the marble floor as she paced around the bath and took her place directly behind Jack. He struggled to look at her over his shoulder.

“Spread his buttocks, girls,” she ordered in a husky drawl. Jack immediately felt two pairs of hands creep over his backside and then prise the globes of flesh apart. He tried to resist but soon became aware that resistance was useless. To his horror he realised his erection was returning and he was highly aroused. He felt the head of his cock nudge against the cold enamel of the bathtub as his cock rose.

His penis flexed violently at the first touch of the nurses fingertips on his tightly clenched anus. He struggled and thrashed but the pressure she exerted increased immeasurably until he knew he would be impaled at any moment.

He weakened and in one firm movement her fingers were deep within him, sliding in, exploring. He moaned loudly as his backside was plundered. The immediate pressure on the walls within his body made him shudder with a pleasure he could not hide. The fingers swirled and teased him and his anus flexed and pulsed madly around them.

At the same time his penis extended to its full length and swelled so hard that it was a sweet agony. His burning manhood pressed against the cool bathtub and rubbed back and forth over the smooth surface as he bucked and struggled and all at once he felt a surge from deep within. It centred on his prostate and filled the muscles surrounding it. It spread to his buttocks like a violent cramp and it was painful and intensely satisfying together.

With a strangled cry Jack started to ejaculate for a second time. The nurse forced her fingers deep within him. She felt his anus pulse around her fingers and soon his seed was flowing down the side of the bathtub and falling in thick droplets onto the marble floor.

xxx

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments