Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy Takes Baby Girl On A Trip

"Daddy takes Baby Girl on the town"

22
7 Comments 7
29.4k Views 29.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Baby Girl smiled and laughed. Her hair was flowing as her head rested on her Daddy's shoulder as he drove. These were the moments she loved. When she'd been good and Daddy was pleased with her.

"Where are we going today, Daddy?" she asked, curiously.

"You'll see, little one," he replied. A toothy grin lit up his face.

She smiled widely. She loved this so much. All was right with her world. Daddy was happy and they were spending time together; she didn't care where they were went.

Daddy pulled into a restaurant. The alluring aroma tantalized her senses. He walked over to her side of the car and opened the door. He led her to the door of the restaurant, and held her close on his arm. With Daddy's air of authority they were quickly seated.

He ordered for her, as always. A decadent meal of rich food which she ate slowly and daintily. She savored each flavor, as little moans escaped her lips. He watched her eat while he enjoyed his own meal.

"You've been very good lately, Baby Girl." He smiled down at her. She looked up at him, and beamed with pride. As they finished their meal he paid the bill, tipping the young waitress who'd been doting upon him generously. He led her back to the car and she seated herself. She thought they were heading home and planned on quietly napping on the way back.

"Stay awake, Baby," he said, softly. She looked up curiously and watched the scenery go by, intently trying to figure out their destination. He stopped at a high end clothing store. She looked up at him wide eyed.

"It's been a while since we've bought you any new dresses or lingerie," he said, nonchalantly. She tried to hide her excitement. She loved trying on clothes for Daddy, loved to see the heat in his eyes as he watched her strut in front of him. She all but bounced into the store on his arm, as always. When the young woman manning the ladies department approached him he simply requested a refreshment and a place to sit.

Baby Girl raced through the isles picking out bustiers, corsets, cocktail dresses, and bra and panties sets. Then she dashed into the dressing room before strutting out to show him each one.

She saved the one she thought would be his favorite for last. It was a deep purple corset she had paired with a short black pleated skirt. She walked in front of him close enough so he could touch her. She twirled around, swaying her hips, giving him a full view of every curve. He set down his glass and reached his hands out to softly glide down her sides. He paused to grip her hips tight, and pulled her down into his lap. He nuzzled her neck and she giggled softly. He continued to stroke his hands up and down her body but now he went as low as the her upper thighs.

"I really like this one," he said, his voice low and husky.

"I thought you would Daddy," she replied as a clenching started to begin in her belly.

He finally sealed his lips over hers. He turned her around so she faced him, as she straddled him. She was getting hot: she loved it when Daddy touched her in public. He gripped her hips firmly, and pressed her down so she could feel the growing bulge in his pants. She gasped but he quickly reconquered her lips. He dived in with his tongue plying her lips. He slowly stoked the fire that was grew inside her. She started to grind against him. She didn't care who saw or who cared. He growled softly. Suddenly he picked her up and carried her to the dressing room. He shocked her by getting down on his knees.

"What are you doing Daddy?" she asked, her voice sultry, her eyes heavy lidded.

"It's been a while since I've tasted my Baby Girl," he responded before lifting her skirt.

Scorching heat pierced through her as he flicked his tongue once across her clit.

dulce_price
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_price

He readjusted himself and placed her hands flat against the wall of the dressing room.

"Leave them there," he ordered.

He went back to work, slowly licking her clitoris. He twirled his tongue in circles around it, and then flicked it without warning across the increasingly sensitive button. She felt herself hurtling towards an orgasm, and right before she let herself go she looked down at him.

"Can I cum Daddy?" she asked.

He moved his thumb to replace what his tongue had been doing while he answered.

"That's right cum for me Baby Girl," he said and moved his tongue back sucking her clit and giving a quick nip. That was all it took. She burst. She flooded his mouth with her juices. He lapped them all up and stood to kiss her.

"My Baby Girl is always so sweet," he said, as he turned her around to face the wall.

She moaned and as he slid two fingers into her soaking wet pussy from behind. He undid his belt and pants with the other. She heard the whoosh of fabric as they fell to the floor. He put his hands on her hips as he impaled her slowly with his hard rod. She whimpered softly at the sweet torture of him as entered her ever so slowly. He pulled back and slid his hard length back into her slow and deep. He growled, enjoying the feeling of her tight hole wrapped around his manhood. He kept that pace for a while, that slow torturous rhythm. It drove her wild.

Without warning, he pulled back and slammed his length hard and fast into her. She let out a loud moan. He reached around and covered her mouth with his hand as he started to ravage her little body. She was so wet she could feel her juices dripping down her leg as he took her hard and fast. That familiar tension built in her depths again. She could hear his ragged breathing and soft growls behind her, and that only made her hotter.

She felt herself spiraling out of control. He moved the hand from her mouth back to her hip so he could impale her harder. She moaned, and though she was sure everyone in the store could hear her, she didn't care.

"I love you Daddy," she moaned.

"Then show me Baby Girl, cum for Daddy," he growled.

He did not slow down as she burst all over his manhood. He kept pounding into her, his nails digging into the soft flesh of her hips. She knew he was getting close as his breathing became more labored. His aggressive half growl, half moans got louder. Then he let loose, unloading inside her, filling her sweet hole to the brim. He had started releasing inside her more often than not since her bad behavior a few months ago.

He pulled her up so her back was tight against his chest and kissed her hard as he continued to pump an extra large load of cum inside her. She moaned at the combined effects of the aftershocks of her own orgasm and his pulsing inside her.

He kissed along her neck as his breathing slowed.

"I love my Baby Girl," he said softly.

"I love you, Daddy," she replied.

They quickly redressed themselves and took her new clothes to the register to check out. She blushed at the knowing look she received from the motherly looking store clerk. As they got back in the car, Baby Girl started humming. She smiled as she predicted from the playful swat she got on her butt from Daddy, he was far from finished with her today. She closed her eyes and drifted off, basking in the elation of her day with her Daddy. Relishing the fact that it was far from over.

Published 
Written by mixedbabygirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments